All Comments on 'Road Trip'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK but one problem with these sex in the back seat stories is no one ever mentions the smell, a dead give away

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was a fun story -but in no way a true story

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Pretty hot story. Reminds me of my hot as fuck older sister and me years ago. Thanks! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
outstanding

This is an excellent story, and very well-written by one of the site's finest authors. Five stars. Readers would do well to check out the other stories by Erlikkhan. They are top-notch.

ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

Good writing. Look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story more please

Do they both end up pregnant

Please write part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you kidding me? FIVE STARS would not do it justice. Of course, "Believing" that it is a "True" story adds to the eroticism of the story. I admit I had to engage in 'willing suspension of disbelief' when Kathy was doing her brother while Mom and Dad were also engaged right next them in one motel room. Come on...it's a little much to swallow (sorry)...but I WAS ABLE to successfully suspend my disbelief and it most certainly did enhance my reaction to the entire story. Believing it to be true. It would have been interesting to learn what path the siblings took going forward. Don't we all want a "Kathy" in our life?! I know I do. I would ask the very same question of our female readers (whether you're straight or not) but I can't say "don't we all want a ...ah...ah...I don't believe our 'bro' has a name? The brother tells the story as the 1st Person Narrator but he never tells us HIS name! Anyway, Kathy was so horney and willing! Loved that. And I loved the description of her she sounded like just my type! YOWZA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it going, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun stroy! Will look forward to next chapter. Must say,,, not believing the "true story" angle 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The parents knew what they were doing

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Da-uuum - this was hot, AF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Real...we all know its not and unreasonable

TamaboneTamaboneover 1 year ago

I really don't believe that this was a "true story", but it sure was hot. I'm totally down for continuing their story in a part 2. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no possible way this is a "true story"!

CuckseniorCuckseniorover 1 year ago

Great story! We'll written

Hope to see followup stories on the beach.

ih8workih8workover 1 year ago

Wow, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started with a nice premise, but then lost it's innocent and ventured into the non-believable. Did not finished reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, to bad there won't be anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can relate to this story since I was a teenager in the late 1950's and spend more than a few late evenings in the b ack seat of a car. However, us country boys knew better than to bang a girl bare back and the girls were well aware of what a guy's dick could and would do to them, unlike Kathy in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you're going to write something set in the '50s, you might not want to have the mother and father talk like contemporary porn stars. The parents would have been born a century ago. I doubt they spoke like that, even in private moments. At the very least, the dirty words were different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK Counsellor, going to release another story from the dearly departed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not really that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many gallons of pre-cum was it? Maybe a fish tank full?

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Childish teen stroke story.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 1 year ago

Forget the haters, good story. The idea of a much more "innocent" America (well before the sexual revolution" opened the floodgates). Your story is semi-believable. In fact, I dare say there was MUCH MORE incest happening during these times. Either way, I encourage you to make a follow up to these two (IF it's true that it was a real life event, you will have much more poetic license now). Can't wait to read the rest of your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story but unless the author comes out and says it is indeed true it will remain a good piece of fiction. The story is probably 4-4.5 stars but 5 because I enjoyed it's setting as well as the story line. Thanks for this tale.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

Some of that is very relateable.😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The 'Argh's kept killing me, I couldn't not read them in a pirate voice, 5/5 story though.

tucarne8tucarne8over 1 year ago

i enjoyed it great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty terrible. From the several times he came in a row, to the "hyman" resisting before breaking, to the fucking in bed right next to the parents, it was so fake and poorly done it's not even funny. I could believe some of the stuff in the car, being the 50s, cars rarely had a/c so the smell and noise would be well covered by the windows being down. Although, you wrote the radio was on. But still, no parents are that oblivious.

Please try to research the era, build better characters, and make it more believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous