Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I moved with more urgency, bouncing my cock against her throat on each thrust and making her gag. I thought she might pull away because it was getting too rough, but she didn't. If anything, she was attacking my cock more aggressively. Then it happened. I thrust up between her lips and grunted. Hot cum sprayed like firehose directly into my sister's mouth.

Kathy was caught by surprise. She coughed as it shot against her throat. Cum poured over her lips and oozed out of her nose. My cock fell out and splattered her face. Kathy got her lips back around me as the last few spurts filled her mouth. She sat up with cum drooling down her chin, then closed her lips and swallowed what was left. She looked down at my cock, which was still hard, and wrapped her fingers around it.

"Will it shoot again if I keep doing it?"

"Um, yeah, but it might take a while."

I was wrong. Kathy lowered her head and took me back between her lips. Having her warm wet mouth sliding up and down my shaft, her tongue swirling across my hard flesh, and the sound of her moaning at the obvious pleasure she received from sucking my cock had me spewing for the second time in five minutes. This time she kept her lips pressed tightly against my shaft until I was finished. She sat up and gulped it all down just like Mom had done with Dad.

After recovering, I realized Kathy's eyes were closed. Her head was thrown back. Her breathing was heavy. I noticed her arm moving. She had a hand in her shorts and was masturbating. I lifted her top and tweaked her nipples with my fingers. She went off like a powder keg. She buried her lips against my shoulder to muffle her scream. Her body twisted and jerked in a series of uncontrollable spasms.

I grabbed her arm and lifted her hand to my mouth, sucking on her sticky fingers which dripped with the taste of pussy. Then I slid my hand into her shorts and buried a finger up her cunt. She humped against me as I fucked it in and out. Minutes later she exploded with a second climax, twisting and turning in the seat as pussy juice oozed over my hand and fingers.

"Are you kids alright back there?" Dad asked.

I caught his eye in the rear view mirror. "Um, yeah, Dad. I think Kathy was having a nightmare, but she's okay now, right, Kathy?"

"Uh, yeah. I was dreaming about sharks."

"Don't worry, Honey," Dad replied. "There won't be any sharks where we're going."

Kathy managed to wipe the cum from her face just as Mom stirred awake and turned around.

"Did you kids get a nice nap?" We both shook our heads. Mom smiled. "Good. We're going to stop for another bathroom break soon."

The bathroom was a single seater. Mom and Dad used it first, then headed into a nearby store to pick up food. Once they had disappeared, Kathy asked me a question.

"Do guys really do what you said? You know, kiss a woman down there between the legs?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Sometimes women do other women that way, too. You know what a lesbian is, right?"

"Yeah, but I thought they just kissed and fingered each other. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to do it that way to a girl? Do you think it's gross?"

I had jerked off many times smelling Kathy's pussy from the crotch of her panties, so no, I didn't think it was gross. I would be in heaven.

"Yeah, I mean, I've wondered about it. I don't think it's gross."

Kathy fidgeted with her forearm and looked down like she was embarrassed.

"Would, um, you do it to me if, um, if I let you?"

Was that an offer? "Of course, Kathy. I mean if you wanted me too."

She looked up and I could see the pleading in her eyes. This girl was desperate.

"Would you do it to me now, in the bathroom? No one else is here and Mom and Dad have already gone."

Being the gentleman I am, I agreed. I followed her into the bathroom. It was barely big enough for a sink and a toilet. Kathy peeled down her shorts and panties, stepping out of them. She leaned against the sink and spread her legs. I squatted in front of her and stared at her ripe young peach covered with a strip of soft brown curls. The pink folds of her pussy were visible through the dark gash down the middle.

Never having eaten a girl, I was not sure what to do, but I had an idea of what was involved. I leaned forward and kissed her pussy, then opened my mouth and clamped my lips over her swollen mound, ignoring the tickling of her pubic hair. I slid my tongue along her gash, pressing the tip against it. She opened for me. The taste of her pussy filled my mouth as I probed deeper, parting the folds and pushing into her entrance. Kathy moaned.

"Oooohhhh...uuuuuhhhhhhh..."

My tongue pushed deeper. I moved it in and out. Juices seeped into my mouth. I fluttered my tongue inside her and sucked on her pussy, making loud noises. Kathy put her hands on my head and humped my mouth. I slid my hands around her body and cupped her ass cheeks. Her legs began shaking. Her knees got wobbly. Her pussy exploded. Juices gushed over my tongue and dribbled down my chin.

I pulled my mouth away and slid a finger up her cunt. I watched it slide in and out, making wet squishing sounds from all the juices sloshing around inside her. I noticed the hard nub at the top of her slit peeking out at me. I flicked my tongue across it. It set off an explosion even more violent than the last one. Her scream reverberated off the walls. Her body bucked and jerked and twisted. Juices dripped from my hand and coated her thighs.

My cock was about to explode. There was no way I could make it back to the car before I unloaded my balls. I stood and pushed down my shorts. My throbbing cock bounced free. I bent my knees and placed the tip against Kathy's pussy, sliding it up and down along her slit. She reached down and held it so it would rub against her clit.

The angle was awkward because she was so short, but I didn't care. I continued to slide between her folds and over her clit. Her hand pressed down hard on me. The next time I thrust, it slid into her folds rather than along them. I was too far gone to do anything but finish. Kathy was too. My knob pushed into her opening, but hit some kind of barrier to keep it from going deeper.

I kept thrusting the head in and out. Her body trembled. We both went off at the same time. Kathy screamed. I grunted. Hot cum spewed into her opening. Her body jerked and bucked wildly. I kept spewing spurt after spurt against her pussy. It dripped onto the floor and streamed down her legs.

Kathy's orgasm got a second wind. Her legs shook and her knees became wobbly. On my next thrust, the barrier that had been stopping my cock from going deeper disappeared. Kathy squealed. I plunged inside her, stretching her open. I was buried deep when she came back to earth. Her pussy twitched and clenched against my cock. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"I'm not a virgin anymore, am I?"

I nodded my head and began to pull out. Kathy objected.

"No. Stay in me."

She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. I slowly moved my cock in and out of her pussy. It was still hard as a rock. Kathy looked down and watched it fuck her. Two fingers flew across her clit. Her body stiffened. A scream pierced the air. Her pussy gripped me tightly as it pulsed and released more juices that dripped from my balls.

Kathy threw her arms around my neck. I cupped her ass cheeks, lifting her onto the sink. She pulled her legs in the air. My cock pounded into her again and again. My balls slapped wetly against her asshole. I pushed up her top and pinched her nipples. Kathy exploded, oozing more juices onto my cock and down my balls. That set me off. At the last second, I realized what I was about to do and pulled my cock from her pussy, wrapping my hand around it.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH..."

Hot cum flew from the tip. It shot across her body and landed on her face. More splattered her tits and stomach. The last few drops oozed over her pussy. Kathy slid her fingers through the sticky mess and rubbed her clit. She squealed as another climax exploded from her pussy. Moments later, there was a knock on the door. It was Mom.

"Kathy, are you in there?"

She did her best to control her breathing. "Yes Mom. Why?"

"We're going to leave soon. Have you seen your brother?"

"No. I've been in here."

"Are you feeling alright? You've been in there a long time. I thought I heard you making noises."

"Um, yeah. I think I had something to eat that didn't agree with me, but I'll be okay now."

"Okay. Your dad's having a tire changed, but we'll be ready to go in about twenty minutes."

Kathy, leaning against the sink, looked down at my cock. It was still hard. She pulled off her tee shirt and stood in front of me naked, her swollen nipples poking out from the small swells on her chest.

"Do we have time to do it again?"

I had already cum twice, five times that day if you count the three in the car, but I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity being offered. I slipped back inside her. Her pussy clung to my cock with a firm grip, heat pulsating from the walls of her cunt. I wanted to stay there forever. I grabbed her girlish ass cheeks and slid in and out of her pussy. Kathy rubbed her clit with one hand and pinched her nipple with the other.

"Oh god...here it comes...UUUNNNNGGGGGHHHHH..."

Her pussy exploded, clenching my cock in a series of spasms and sending a flood of cunt juice down my shaft and over my balls. I continued to pound into her, jerking her body up on each powerful thrust. Kathy had another climax and then another, but I never stopped. After ten minutes, I could feel cum churning in my balls. I was about to pull out when Kathy said something that surprised me.

"You can shoot inside me if we do it standing up. Jenny said you can't get pregnant that way. It won't go all the way in like it does when you're lying down."

I didn't know if it was true, but I wasn't going to argue. Kathy slid off the sink. I had to bend my knees to keep my cock inside her. I slammed into her hard and fast, lifting her onto her toes on each thrust. My head got dizzy. My balls shrunk and my cock swelled. I grabbed her ass and buried my cock deep inside her pussy.

"AAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH..."

Hot cum shot up the length of my cock and exploded into her cunt. Spurt after spurt pumped into her until it was seeping out from around my cock and running down her legs. Kathy dug her fingers into my shoulders. A scream rattled the window. I grabbed her ass and lifted her light body off the ground, my cock still buried deep inside her pulsating pussy. She wrapped her arms and legs around me. We held each other tight as we slowly came back to earth.

That night Kathy and I had to share a bed again. Once the lights were out, the room became pitch black. She snuggled close. We kissed for the first time. It was tentative at first but soon our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths. I reached under her night shirt and pinched her nipples. My hard cock rubbed across her pussy as she squirmed against me. She kissed my neck, and then my chest and then lower. My cock slid between her lips.

Kathy became more experimental, using her mouth and tongue to stimulate every nerve ending she could find. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking and slurping like a wanton whore. I wasn't going to last long. Suddenly her body stiffened and began shaking. My cock fell from her mouth as she bit her lip to stifle a gasp. Kathy had been fingering her pussy while sucking me and had a climax.

I pulled her up and kissed her hard on the lips. Kathy slipped off her panties and lifted her leg, guiding me to her opening. It was a little awkward doing it facing each other, but I managed to get my cock into her steamy cunt. I rolled over on top of her. We kissed and fucked, trying not to make too much noise.

Kathy bit my shoulder when her next climax hit. I slowed down, wanting to make the moment last. My cock slid in and out of her quivering pussy with long steady strokes. She pulled her legs back so I would go deeper. We kissed and fucked in a steady rhythm. I picked up the pace. Kathy rubbed her clit and had another climax, this one a little too loud.

"Kathy, are you okay?" Mom asked from the other bed. We stopped moving, my cock still buried deep inside her.

"What's the matter, honey?" Dad asked.

"I thought I heard Kathy shriek. Maybe she was dreaming out loud. I do that sometimes."

"Yeah, she did it in the car today. She was dreaming about sharks."

"Then that explains it. The kids seem to be sleeping soundly so it's nothing to worry about."

"In that case, since we're awake, maybe we should take advantage of the situation," Dad suggested. "I do owe you a favor after what you did to me in the car."

"No, honey, we shouldn't. What if...oooooohhhhhhhh..."

We could hear Mom moaning and wondered what Dad was doing to her. She answered our question when we heard her whisper to him.

"Oh fuck, baby, you eat pussy so good. Oh yes...lick me...ooohhhhhh..."

"Do me that way," Kathy whispered in my ear. "Please."

I didn't need a lot of convincing. I slid my head down Kathy's body and smelled the musky fragrance of her pussy. My tongue shot out and parted her folds. She squirmed against me as I clamped my mouth around her swollen plum, licking and sucking the juices from her body. My tongue found her clit and fluttered across it. Kathy tried to suppress a squeal, but failed. The only thing that saved us was Mom's loud climax which happened simultaneously.

"Get up here and fuck me," we heard Mom say to Dad.

Kathy pulled me up her body. We kissed, sharing the taste of her pussy. She guided my hard cock between her thighs and into the opening of her cunt. She put her lips to my ear and whispered words I never thought I would hear my sister say. It was like she was trying to imitate Mom.

"Fuck me."

I thrust hard and felt my cock plunge into her steamy passage. The walls of her pussy gripped me tightly. I slammed into her again and again, driving my cock deep into her cunt on each thrust. Kathy's fingers clawed at my back. My balls slapped against her asshole, making subtle smacking sounds from the juices seeping out of her pussy.

There was something so wrong yet erotic about Dad fucking Mom in the same room where Kathy and I were fucking. We became reckless, no longer worried about the noise we were making. Mom and Dad were making even more noise. Their moans and gasps got louder. Filth began spewing from Mom's mouth.

"Fuck me, John...harder. Shove your big hard cock up my dirty little cunt."

Kathy, taking her cue from Mom, whispered in my ear, "Fuck me, Mike...fuck my hot pussy."

Hearing Kathy talk like that had my head spinning. I picked up my pace, slamming into her hard and fast. I was getting close. On the other bed, I heard Dad grunt and Mom yell.

"Yes, baby, shoot it inside me. Fill my pussy with cum."

Mom shrieked. So did Kathy. She scratched and clawed at my back. Her heels pounded my ass cheeks. It was too much for me. I felt my cock swell. I began to pull out, but Kathy wouldn't let me. She grabbed my ass, holding me inside her. Once again, she mimicked Mom.

"I want it in me. Fill my pussy with cum."

I couldn't have held back if I tried, which I didn't. I thrust deep and unleashed a powerful blast of cum that sprayed from my cock like a stream of pee. This sent Kathy spinning into another gushing climax. I pumped stream after stream of cum into her pussy until it was sloshing around inside her and dripping from my balls. I had never cum so hard in my life, and I did it inside my sister's cunt, knowing it might make her pregnant.

We lay there breathing hard, my cock still inside her cum-filled pussy. Mom and Dad had been so caught up in what they were doing that they hadn't heard us. Kathy pulled my lips to hers and shoved a tongue in my mouth. We kissed as her pussy clenched and twitched against my cock. I began to pull out. She clamped her legs around me.

"No," she whispered. "Stay inside me."

Amazingly, I was still hard. Kathy squirmed against me, rotating my cock around inside her pussy. She slid a finger to her clit and rubbed. Her breathing got heavier. I knew she was about to climax. I didn't know if Mom and Dad had fallen back asleep, but I didn't want to take a chance. I kissed her to muffle her squeals. When she recovered, Kathy moved her lips to my ear.

"Fuck me again."

She was insatiable, but so was my cock. I moved it in and out, slowly at first and then more aggressively. I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me. I found myself laying in a big puddle of cum and cunt juice. Kathy and I kissed some more as she rode me, lifting her ass in the air and slamming her pussy down the length of my cock again and again.

"Fuck me, fuck my pussy," she whispered between gasps and moans.

I grabbed her ass cheeks to guide her fucking motion and rammed my cock up inside her each time she came plunging down on me. Pussy juice had matted my pubes and was dripping from my balls. Kathy rubbed her clit against the base of my cock until she was shaking with another climax. She bit my shoulder to stifle a scream.

I was about to shoot again but this time I wasn't going to do it in her pussy. I pulled out and pushed her head down. Kathy didn't hesitate. She took my cock deep into her mouth. I grabbed her head and fucked it in and out between her lips, slamming against her throat and making her gag. Spit poured from her lips and ran down my balls. I grunted. Spurt after spurt of hot cum sprayed into her mouth. She swallowed it all.

The next day we reached Uncle Charlie's house for three weeks at the beach, but that's another story for another time.

12