Road Trip

Story Info
A sexual fantasy road trip. Lots of different partners.
10.2k words
4.12
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a very erotic story to tell you.

I think you will enjoy it very much.

You see, I am a bit of an exhibitionist.

I have discovered that it is very arousing to drive naked.

I am always horny and very much a Nudist.

Driving on the interstate with a hard on is a lot of fun.

The fact that someone could see it makes it even harder than usual.

I like to slowly pass some hot MILF driving a mini van or any larger vehicle. I make sure my passenger side window is down as I match her speed to give her time to look over and see my big hard cock saluting her!

I like to play with my balls and slowly masturbate as I'm driving.

If she likes what she sees and shows interest, something usually happens rather quickly. I, usually, hold up a sign with my cell phone number on it and she calls me. We then decide who will follow who. I never know what will happen, but it is, usually, intensely erotic.

Let me tell you about my all-time favorite trip.

I should have reached my destination in less than one hour but, it took over six hours because of the amazing erotic detours I wound up taking. I have never had so much fun in my life! I have never eaten so much pussy in one day

and I doubt I'll ever get to again!

It is early in the morning, about 7:30. The air is nice and cool. I have my windows down. The breeze is caressing my naked genitals, in a delightfully erotic way.

As I often do, I'm driving while naked from the waist down. My penis is hard and my balls are already slightly swollen with lust as I slowly masturbate and fantasize about the possibilities of the trip ahead.

I am a fairly attractive, I like to think, white guy. I'm in my early forties. I'm in good shape with almost no fat, anywhere, on my body. I think my best physical feature is my penis. It is perfectly straight. It is seven inches long and nearly always hard! My balls are nice too! I keep them shaved smooth, because, I like the way they feel when I play with them. I love the way they feel when a woman plays with them too!

I love women. The only thing more beautiful to me, than a naked woman, would be two naked women!

I love everything about pussy! I love the way a woman's pussy looks, smells, tastes, and feels.

There is nothing I would rather do than lick a woman's clit until she cums!

I am driving towards the Interstate. I'm about two blocks from where I get on the highway when I get caught by a red light.

I hear a horn blow to my right and I snap out of the fantasy daze I'm in.

I look over and am delightfully surprised to see a topless, blue-eyed blond staring at me from a mini van in the lane next to me!

Her window is down and she leans out the window to holler to me! “Nice dick! Can I suck it?”

I grin and holler, “Sure!”

“Follow me!”, she says as the light turns green.

I follow her eagerly. “This trip is starting off unusually well.”, I think as we turn into a Walmart Supercenter parking lot.

At this hour there are very few cars and we park way out at the edge. No one will even come near.

I peel off my tee shirt before opening my car door

I get out of the car, wearing only a grin and carrying just my car key.

The side door of the van sides open to reveal an amazing sight!

There are no seats in the back of the van. There is a mattress complete with sheets, blankets, and pillows.

The delightful blond is totally naked. She is vigorously masturbating with her left hand. It looks like she has four fingers all the way up in her dripping wet cunt!

I step closer and she reaches out with her right hand and grabs a hold of my massive erection and pulls me closer.

“Get in quick so I can close the door and we can get busy”, she says. “Climb over me!”, she says as she grabs my balls with her pussy juice soaked hand.

I tumble into the van. I land on my back with my head towards the back. She is on top of me, straddling me in fact. I am looking directly at her asshole. Her ass is a perfect pear shape. Her luscious, hairless cunt is very pink, very wet and already swollen with lust. She reaches up and yanks the door shut.

Without a word, she slides her hot, dripping pussy up my chest. She keeps moving up until her clit is in reach of my tongue.

I slowly run the tip of my tongue up and down the whole length of her pussy opening. Each time I reach the clit I swirl my tongue around it ever so gently. I slowly suck and lick the inner labia or lips. They swell more and more as she gets more aroused. I want to make her cum in my mouth!

I am distracted by the intense pleasure I feel when she sucks my entire, smoothly shaved, ball bag into her mouth! My testicles feels absolutely, amazing in her hot, wet mouth! I'm gonna cum soon if she keeps that up! My penis is now almost painfully hard!

Any woman that sucks my balls like that can get me to do anything she wants!

She turns around slowly and sits on my face. I am now looking up at her beautiful face framed by her amazing 34DD breasts with huge pink, puffy aureoles and nice perky nipples.

I hungrily lick and suck on her delicious pussy. I want her to cum in my mouth!

She moans with the pleasure of her growing arousal.

She grabs her own breasts and squeezes them. She twists and tugs her nipples.

I can hardly wait to taste those magnificent breasts!

She stiffens as an orgasm washes over her. I plunge my tongue as far up her luscious cunt as I possibly can. Her hot cum washes over my tongue as her pussy spasms with each orgasmic wave. There is nothing in this world I love more than the awesome taste of a cumming pussy!

She collapses to the mattress but her pussy stays on my face.

She slowly rocks back and forth for several minutes, moaning softly, “Oh, God, That was Amazing!”.

As she rocks, she is slowly coating my entire face with her pussy juice! I love it. I love the smell of pussy!

The intense eroticism of the sight, sound, taste, and feel of her uninhibited sexuality has me on the brink of orgasm myself. My penis is about to spew it's molten load of lust all over the place!

She slides down and rides my cock. She is just teasing. After a couple of, balls deep, penetrations, she pulls back.

She begs me to fuck her from behind, doggy style.

I lick her from behind while she is in her hands and knees begging me to fuck her.

I want to mount her and fuck her doggy style.

I am slowly rubbing the swollen, purple head of my penis on the slippery outer lips of her sweet pussy!

Suddenly, her cell phone alarm goes off and she totally freaks out!

“Oh, my God! I totally forgot!” she screams frantically.

“I have to leave now! I'm really late! My husband is gonna kill me!” she wails as she frantically yanks on her clothes and shoves me out the door!

She throws something out the window as she practically burns rubber leaving in such a hurry! I did not know a mini van could do that!

I walk over and pick up whatever it it she threw.

It's a business card and on the back it says “Wanna fuck a hot MILF?”

Under that is a phone number!

With my penis still erect with a raging hardon, I get back in my car and put the card in the glove box. I once more head down the road toward the interstate.

I wonder what else will happen today!

I have barely driven a mile down the interstate when I see a car on the shoulder with the flashers on.

I slow down a bit.

I see someone walking, way up ahead.

As I pass the car, I glance over. It appears empty.

As I approach the person walking, I realize it is a woman. A drop dead gorgeous, young, black woman! She has a flawless, milk chocolate complexion.

I pull off the road and park several yards ahead of her.

I am slowly, gently masturbating as she approaches. My penis feels rock hard and my balls are aching.

I make no effort to hide my massive erection as she leans down to speak to me through the open passenger side window.

Her light green and white striped top hangs down, giving me an unobstructed view of her luscious, ripe, chocolate breasts. The dark nipples are erect and must be a good inch long!

“God! I want to suck those!”, I think as my penis swells even more.

“Pervert!”, she says when she realizes that I'm admiring her naked breasts.

Then, she sees my naked erection.

“Damn! I love a pervert with a big dick!” she says with a big grin!

“If your tongue knows what to do with a clit, we gonna have us some serious fun!” she laughs as she reaches for the door handle.

“Clit Licker is my name. Licking Clit is my favorite game!” I grin.

She opens the door and steps forward.

Instead of climbing in as I expected, she turns around and pulls her jeans down! As she leans over to push her jeans all the way down, I'm treated to one of my favorite sights!

Her ass is a perfect pear shape. Her dark chocolate cunt is glistening with moisture. Even her asshole is pretty. I want to tongue fuck all of her holes!

I can't help myself. I unfasten my seatbelt and lean over the passenger seat. I stick out my tongue and lick her delicious cunt. The tip of my nose touches her butt hole as my tongue eagerly searches for her clit!

“God, That feel good!” she says.

I inhale deeply, filling my nostrils with the wonderful, erection sustaining, aroma of her arousal!

She sits down and pulls her feet into the car, pulling the door closed in one swift move.

She pulls her top off over her head before reaching down to free her feet from her jeans.

“Damn! You're hot!” I say, lustfully. “I want to lick you all over!” as I refasten my seatbelt.

“That felt so good; you can do anything you want!”, she smiles as she leans over to kiss the swollen head of my penis.

She looks up at me with her lovely, dark brown, almond shaped eyes and smiles, “I smell fresh pussy juice on this cock.”

“Yes. I was fucking a hot MILF in the back of her mini van a few minutes ago.”, I say.

“God! Nothing makes me wetter than the fresh smell of another woman on a man's dick!”, she says.

“I'm going to lick you clean and suck you dry and fuck you 'til you are soaked with MY juices!”, she says as she lowers her head and sucks my whole cock into her mouth.

“Where are we going?”, I ask.

“My place. Next exit.”, she says as she sits up and fastens her seatbelt.

At the exit, she says, “Left.”

I hear a click as I stop at the light.

I look over and somehow she has moved so that her ass is inches from my face!

I lean over and touch her pretty, chocolate asshole with the tip of my tongue.

She moves up and towards me so that my tongue slides into her juicy pussy.

“Green light!”, she says as she pulls away and sits back in her seat.

As I make the turn, she says, “You liked that, didn't you?”

She grabs my cock as she continues, “Next right. My apartment is all the way in the back.”

“I'm not getting dressed.”, she says as she gathers her clothes in a bundle.

We both exit the car totally naked.

She unlocks the door and tosses her clothes inside.

Instead of going in as I expected, she grabs the door frame and leans down offering me her juicy cunt.

“Fuck me! Right here! Right now!”, she pants as she looks over her shoulder at me.

“OK!”, I say as I plunge my big, hard, white cock deep into her sloppy wet, pink, chocolate pleasure hole. All seven inches of my throbbing manhood slides easily into her greedy cunt.

The hot, silky smooth feel of her heavenly pussy is about to make my balls boil over with orgasm.

I close my eyes to focus all my energy on holding off my orgasm for a few more thrusts.

I continue to slowly withdraw my cock and then swiftly plunge it back into her steaming hot chocolate hole.

The sight of my big, hard, ivory cock plunging balls deep into her sopping wet, ebony cunt is possibly the most erotic sight on earth!

I grab her sweet, perky breasts and fondle them gently.

I gradually pick up speed with each thrust until I can feel my ball bag slapping her clit that is now peeking out from under its dark hood!

She lets out a shriek of pleasure as she suddenly cums hard.

The spasming of her hot cunt gripping my swollen cock is more than I can take.

With a groan, I cum! I shoot my seed deep into her succulent snatch. Time after time, my swollen penis spews another wad deep inside her spasming pussy.

I withdraw my still erect penis with a distinctly wet popping sound, and we stagger inside her apartment and collapse on the couch.

We both start laughing when we notice the trail of cum that dripped from her pussy all the way from the door to the couch!

I sit up and lean over to look at her beautiful pussy. It is sopping wet and swollen with lust. It is, to me, a sight of great beauty!

I look up into her lovely brown eyes and say, “How's the pussy? Is she happy?”

She giggles and says, “She is very happy! Very, very, very happy! Thank you very much!”

She reaches down and opens and closes the lips of her pussy with her fingers as she says in a very sexy, sultry voice, “You can fuck me any time!”

“Damn, is that thing always hard?”, she asks when she realizes my penis is still erect.

She does not wait for an answer. She moves to her knees in front of me and sucks my cum covered dick into her mouth.

She grabs my balls with her right hand and starts masturbating her pussy with her left.

The wet sounds of her sucking and playing with herself fill the room.

I see the apartment door open slowly. A beautiful, young, very dark skinned, black woman steps in holding a finger to her lips for me to be quiet!

My cock swells and twitches with lust as I watch this new girl quickly and silently strip.

When she is totally naked, she starts slowly caressing herself all over and soon she is finger fucking herself too!

She goes to the door and pretends she just walked in.

“Damn, girl! I should have known you would be sucking some cock when I got here!” the new girl exclaims loudly.

“Shut up and sit on his face!” my cock sucking friend replies.

“This one really knows what to do with a clit!” she continues before resuming her cock sucking.

“The darker the cherry, the sweeter the juice.” flits through my mind as the dark skinned lovely steps up on the couch and quickly places her smoothly shaved, scrumptious, dark, pink, chocolate pussy where I can easily lick it to

best advantage.

She pulls back the swollen black hood covering her hot pink clit. It is huge for a clit! I lick is slowly. I swirl my tongue all around it. I gently wrap my lips around it and suck it gently while flicking the tip with my tongue.

I am looking up at the biggest, blackest breasts I have ever seen. Each breast is the size of a basketball! I would love to fuck those wonderful dark chocolate tits with my big, hard, white cock!

I explore every millimeter of this luscious cunt. I really want her to cum in my mouth.

She suddenly shudders violently as orgasm after orgasm wracks her body!

I keep on licking and sucking as long as she will let me! I plunge my tongue deep into her slit. The amazing taste of her hot, creamy cum fills my mouth!

“It's true!” I think, as I revel in the erotic flavor of her sweet, creamy cum! “This is the tastiest cum I ever tasted!”

I realize that my penis is buried in a cunt and my tongue is too!

I can't take any more! I cum as both girls cum again. My mouth is filled again with hot creamy cum and my cock is drenched. I feel cum dripping down my balls!

The girls both collapse.

A few minutes later her cell phone rings and she learns that her car is fixed and ready to go.

Both girls give me their contact info and express a desire to get together again sometime soon for more fun when we have more time!

I get back in my car and again attempt to resume my trip.

I drive past my the turn back onto the interstate,

I turn around and decide to grab a quick bite to eat at the nearest fast food drive through.

I realize almost too late that I probably should cover up a bit and quickly pull my teeshirt on.

When I pull up to the window to pay, I am treated to an unexpectedly delightful sight.

The very pretty, nubile, black girl leaning out the window to hand me my order is apparently unaware that her sweet, dark nippled, Hershey Kiss like breasts are on full display!

Her top has come unbuttoned and she is not wearing a bra!

My penis has to stand up to salute!

As I reach for the food, my shirt rides up, fully exposing my erection.

She giggles, as she points at my penis “Is that for me?”

“Could be!” I say, continuing to stare at her sweet breasts.

“If I can suck those and lick your clit.” I grin, looking up into her eyes.

I deliberately waggle my cock as I say “You can do whatever you want with this!”

She instinctively closes her top when she realizes what I'm looking at, then she straightens up and pulls it open wide giving me a full view of her flawless tits.

“Damn! I wish I wasn't working such a long shift today!” she exclaims as she swiftly buttons up and grabs a paper and a pen.

She hands me the paper.

“Call me in two days.” she says. “I have a day off. I want to suck that beautiful dick!”

I hand her my number as I say, lustfully “I can't wait to make you cum!”

She stuffs my number in her pocket and grins “I can't wait to make you cum either, big boy!”

I drive off because cars are starting to honk behind me.

I wolf my food as fast as I can, as I slowly attempt to resume my trip.

I'm stopped at a red light again, headed for the interstate.

I look over as a big, red pickup stops beside me.

There is a hot, brunette woman wearing a cowboy hat looking directly at me.

“Hey, Cowboy! Nice Cock!” she hollers at me with a huge grin.

“Can we ride it?” she continues as her blond friend looks over her shoulder.

“You bet!” I reply, as the light turns green.

“Follow us!” they both shout as she guns it and shoots ahead of me.

I race to catch up.

I get behind the truck. As we slow to turn off the road at a gate in a big, open, hay field, I notice the bumper sticker on the left side of the truck says: “Save a horse ride a Cowboy!”

My penis is hard as steel and throbbing with lust as my mind races with the delightful possibilities!

I then notice the bumper sticker on the right side says:

If it looks good, Lick it!

If it tastes good, Suck it!

If it feels good, Fuck it!

The blond hops out of the truck to open the gate and I am delighted to see that she is topless. Her beautiful, firm, ripe breasts are on full display as we drive through the gate.

We stop for a moment and as the blond walks past my passenger door she tosses her panties at me.

I grab the panties and hold them to my nose, inhaling deeply of the wonderful scent.

As she walks back to the truck, I'm delighted to see that she is now completely naked except for her hat and boots.

The brunette now jumps from the truck when she realizes her friend is showing off like this.

She strips off everything except her hat and boots and tosses all her clothes except her panties in the bed of the truck as she walks back to my car.

As she approaches, the driver side window, I'm masturbating feverishly. Her all natural breasts are bouncing erotically. Her right hand is disappearing into her wet, hairless cunt as she stops and leans in my window.

She hands me her panties as I reach out and gently fondle her left breast. Her light brown nipples are erect and look so tasty, I want to suck them right now!

She pulls her pussy juice soaked fingers from her cunt and gives them to me to suck.

“God! I can't wait to ride your cock!” she says lustfully, as she stares at my erection.

“Come on!”, the blond yells.

The brunette pulls away and walks back to the truck, her luscious ass swaying seductively with each step.

The blond is standing in the door of the truck facing my, her nakedness on full sunlit display.