Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice that her cunt is hairless too!

They both get in the truck and we drive slowly across the field.

I am masturbating because it is nearly impossible not to as I enjoy the aroma of two pussy juice soaked panties!

As we reach the edge of the field, the blond suddenly opens her door and swiftly climbs out into the back of the truck.

As we proceed slowly, she spreads her legs and stands with her feet as far apart as she can in the bed of the truck. Her ass is towards me and she leans forward until I can see her breasts and then her face framed between her naked thighs. She flashed me a huge upside down smile as she reaches back with her left hand and spreads her pussy lips!

I'm so mesmerized by the wanton display that I almost don't stop in time.

The brunette comes boiling out of the truck, yelling “You are such a slut! You couldn't wait to show off that cunt, could you!”

She yanks down the tailgate with a loud bang!

I get out of the car and grab the brunette from behind. My extremely hard penis slides between her legs as I cup her full ripe breasts with each hand and pull her close.

“I love sluts!” I whisper in her ear as I nibble on her neck and slowly slide my erection back and forth along the wet outer lips of her dripping snatch.

“There is enough for the both of you! I promise, I'll make you both cum as many times as you can take or have time for!”

The blond cowgirl is now sitting on the tailgate with her legs spread wide. She is busy masturbating vigorously as she stares at my penis peeking from between her friends' thighs!

“How about we all masturbate for a couple of minutes.” I say as I release the brunette.

She climbs up on the tailgate and spreads he legs wide. She plunges four fingers deep into her sopping cunt and proceeds to fuck herself furiously as I watch closely.

The sights and sounds of two sopping wet pussies being masturbated at the same time in full sunshine is almost more than I can handle.

I grab my balls and squeeze them and tug them, just the way I like.

I say “Ladies. I'm gonna cum soon. If you will suck me off now, I'll eat you both 'til you cum at least once each. By then I'll be rock hard again and you can take turns riding this cowboy!”

With a very wet and juicy popping sound, both girls pull their fingers from their cunts and hop off the tailgate.

Before I can move, they pick me up and turn me around and set me on the tailgate.

I eagerly spread my legs wide to give them full access to my lust swollen genitals.

The blond drops down and sucks both of my hot, aching testicles into her hot, wet mouth, while the brunette swallows my penis. Her nose is pressed hard against my pubic bone.

I can hardly believe how fast she swallowed my 7 inch erection!

The blond is sucking hard and swirling her tongue around and around my smoothly shaved scrotum. My testicles have never felt so wonderful! I am very close to cumming!

Suddenly, both girls stop.

The both pull back and look me in the eyes!

“How are you liking this? Best blow job ever! Right?” they chorus.

“Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!” I say.

They grin as they switch places and resume the worlds best blow job!

The blond is now slurping on my penis as the brunette licks and sucks my balls!

“O my God! I'm cumming!” I shout, as I feel my balls tighten and boil over as they unload the mornings accumulated lust.

The brunette stops sucking my balls and the two of them take turns catching my cum as it spurts from my massively erect penis.

Somehow they manage to catch every drop.

The take turns sucking my dick until it stops twitching and finally softens a bit.

The girls kiss each other briefly, full on the lips before sliding their naked bodied up mine.

They pull me up so I'm sitting on the tailgate and they both kiss me in the most amazing three way kiss I have ever had! As they each plunge their tongues into my mouth, then both at the same time, I realize that they have not yet swallowed. The taste of my own cum in their hot mouths is, for some reason, so erotic that it instantly makes my cock start to harden again.

Both girls have one hand on my genitals and they giggle when the feel me hardening.

“Damn! You must really want us to ride you!” the brunette says with a giggle.

“You got it!” I say as my penis hardens more at the thought.

“I want to be rode hard and put away wet!” I laugh, as my penis regains it's rigid salute to the power of pussy!

“My favorite thing in the whole world, except licking a man's balls!” the blond says as she squats down and starts licking my soft, hairless ball bag.

As I gaze into the big, blue eyes looking up at me, the brunette says “Should we ride his cock now, or make him lick our clits first?”

I look down and grin “Ma'am, I want to lick your clits first. I never put this bad boy in any hole that my tongue has not explored first!”

“Besides, My favorite thing in this whole world is eating pussy!” I say and flick my tongue at her with a grin.

Both girls pick up their hats and put them back on before hopping up on the tailgate and spreading their legs.

“Which do I eat first?” I ask as I lean close and inhale deeply of the amazing, erection sustaining, scent of each cunt in turn.

“You decide.” I say as I wish I could lick them both at the same time.

The brunettes' pussy has the most delightful, dark inner lips that have swollen hugely with her sexual arousal. They are spread out over her inner thighs in the most beautiful butterfly like shape. The delights of her sexual flower in full bloom are a delight to all my senses.

The blonds' pussy is so nice and pink and pretty as a rose.

Both pussies are totally hairless. Both are fully aroused and dripping wet.

Both girls say as one “Eat me!”

The brunette is on my left and the blond on the right.

I lean over the brunette and slowly exhale my hot breath on her aroused pussy. “Eenie!” I say.

I then do the same with the blond “Meenie!”

Slowly, I continue “Minie, Moe! Catch a pussy with my tongue. If it cums I'll fuck it too. Guess I'll eat this one first!”

With that, I plunge my tongue deep into the luscious brunette's cunt.

“Oh, My God!” I think as I finally taste the creamy delight of her juicy pussy.

The blond is wildly masturbating as she waits her turn to be eaten.

My tongue happily plunges deep into her drenched slit as I slowly suck the petals of her love flower into my mouth. I run my tongue up and down the length of her pussy licking those wonderful, swollen inner lips as the tip of my

nose touches her clit.

I suck gently. I move my head back and forth tugging gently on her pussy lips as I suck them.

I pull back, slowly releasing her love flower petals from my mouth.

“I'm cumming!” she says as she grabs my head and mashes my face hard into her crotch.

I barely manage to find her clit with my tongue before she clamps down hard as her orgasm crashes over her.

My skull feels like it it being crushed between her thighs.

I can't breath.

I love the feeling of my face mashed into an orgasming cunt!

When she finally releases my head from her quivering thighs, I immediately plunge my tongue deep into her hole in search of the ultimate taste sensation: a woman's cum!

I eagerly suck her creamy cum into my mouth. I suck every drop I can get.

I desperately want to plunge my engorged penis, balls deep, into the super slippery, silken heat of her luscious cunt!

I still have to eat the blond!

I move over and slowly lick the length of the blonds swollen, pink pussy.

With the first lick, I can tell that she has just cum!

I plunge my tongue deep into her hot, wet hole, as I suck all the hot, creamy cum I can get out of her still spasming cunt!

I very nearly cum myself as the intensely erotic flavor of her cum makes my genitals once again surge with yet another wave of lust!

I raise my head and look into those amazing blue eyes. “Do you want me to make you cum again, or do you just want to ride me now?” I ask hopefully!

“Make me cum again!” she purrs, as she reached down and spreads her pussy wide open. She pulls back the hood that is barely covering her hard, little clit.

“Flick the tip with the tip of your tongue a few times and I'll cum all over your face!” she smiles.

“As you wish!” I say.

Three or four flicks later, she cums spectacularly!

I am treated to the delight of having to drink several mouthfuls of creamy cum as my head is clamped tightly by her creamy white thighs!

The girls hop down from the tailgate.

The brunette grabs my penis and says “Come on. Let's go inside, where it's cool.”

We walk a short way into the woods. It's much cooler here. There is a small rustic cabin ahead.

We go inside.

I admire the girls naked bodies as they pour drinks and tease me by

holding the cold glasses to their nipples to make them stiffen.

“So, you wanna be rode hard and put away wet, huh?” the blond says as she playfully pushed me down onto an unusual piece of furniture. I'm soon lying on my back on a coffee table height and length, leather upholstered, foot stool. It is just perfect for fucking!

She straddles me and grabs my cock. She slowly rubs the swollen head of my cock up and down the length of her wet pussy.

Slowly, she impales herself on my erection.

I watch with rapt attention as my cock slowly slides balls deep into her steaming cunt.

The silken heat of her womanhood will shortly suck every drop of cum from my lust swollen balls.

The brunette joins us by sitting on my face.

My tongue is eagerly lapping up her pussy juice as I look up at her lovely face framed by her firm, perky nippled breasts.

Every time I think I'm about to orgasm, they stop and switch places!

When I cum it will be awesome!

They have switched places three or more times now! I have lost track!

I really need to cum!

My eyes are closed. I no longer know or care who is riding my cock! The only thing in my world is the intense erotic sensation of being ridden harder than I've ever been ridden before.

The aroma of aroused cunt; the rhythmic up and down motion of a pulsating, juicy pussy riding my dick; the hot wet juice running down my balls and the crack of my ass; the pussy juice running down my face and getting in my ears; the erotic sensuousness of being double teamed; that's all I care about at the moment!

Suddenly, the moment has arrived!

My balls tighten and I feel my penis surge incredibly, as my orgasm begins.

My hips jerk uncontrollably as my hot cum spews from my massive cock. I shoot my seed time and time again, deep into a hot cunt.

I realize she is cumming too when my cock is suddenly squeezed hard!

Each time she descends, I feel a surge of heat wash over my balls as our combined juices are forced out of her spasming pussy!

She collapses and slowly slides off to the floor.

The other girl quickly does down on my still firm cock!

She cums almost immediately!

She collapses on top of me and lies still with my, now softening, penis still in her twitching cunt.

I have no idea how long I have been asleep. It must have been a while, because my cock is hard again.

I look down to see the brunette is eagerly sucking my erection. I can't see her, but I can feel that the blond is sucking on my balls again!

“Damn! That feels good!” I think “Nothing can beat this!”

I quickly realize I was wrong!

The door of the cabin opens and a sexy, female voice says “Barbara Jean? Mary Lou? Are you in here? I saw your truck out there. Where are you?”

The girls just keep sucking my genitals!

The red headed cowgirl that just came into the cabin looks directly at me and gives me a huge smile as her eyes adjust to the light and she can see us!

“I shoulda known!” she says, as she unhesitatingly, strips off all her clothes, except for her hat and boots!

“Shut up and sit on his face!” the blond says and immediately sucks my balls back into her mouth.

I stick out my tongue eagerly as the red head straddles my head and stands over me.

I look up into her beautiful green eyes as her face is framed by her lovely, perky, milk white, pink nippled breasts.

Her sweet, pink lipped pussy is shaved smooth except for a small patch of close cropped red hair in the shape of a downward pointing arrow. She has a small tattoo that says, “Lick Me!”.

She grins wickedly as she slowly lowers her pretty, wet, pink pussy onto my waiting tongue!

Three, hot, wet, willing women at the same time!

How can I even begin to describe the astonishing sensation of three hot women doing incredible things to me all at the same time!

My tongue is happily enjoying the sweet nectar of this alabaster skinned beauty sitting on my face.

My balls are being sucked and tugged as far as possible by the hot naked blond with the self confessed ball fetish. They are swollen and about to erupt!

My penis is being swallowed to the hilt by the horny brunette.

Both girls are vigorously masturbating. The sloppy wet sounds of their pleasuring fills the room.

The red-head is squeezing and tugging and twisting her pretty, pink nipples.

Suddenly, I completely lose control!

My body seems to be going berserk as my balls are drained. My hot cum

spews forth with volcanic fury deep in the brunette's throat.

The red-head cums in my mouth and inspires another spurt of cum.

I am astonished to feel a wet finger invade my asshole! She caresses my prostate and wrings another orgasm from my ravaged being!

The awesome, cock sucking brunette never loses a drop!

The last thing I hear as I pass out from exhaustion is the blond saying “Now, That's what I call getting rode hard and put away wet!”.

I wake up, or regain consciousness. I am amazed that my penis is hard.

In a way, it is no wonder!

The red head is sucking and licking it.

I look over at the couch and see the other two girls both masturbating wildly.

They both cum at almost the same time!

The brunette's the first to get up and come over to me. She lowers her still spasming twat to my face so I can lick her clean!

I eagerly lick up every drop of her sweet, creamy cum I can find!

As soon as I'm done the blond places her scrumptious, quivering quim on my talented tongue!

I lick her clean too!

As soon as the blond moves away, the red head moves around, my hard cock still in her mouth. She places her dripping pussy on my mouth and I lick her eagerly!

Suddenly we both cum!

I shoot my wad into her hot mouth.

Her juicy pussy spasms and fills my mouth with her hot, sweet, creamy cum!

I'm lying there reveling in the post orgasmic nirvana.

Suddenly, a bell rings and all the girls jump, as if electrified!

“Oh, My God!” scream all three girls at once!

“You gotta get outa here fast! That's probably Daddy looking for us! He'll kill us all!” all three females shout at me and each other, all at the same time!

I jump up and head for the door in the midst of all this din.

The red head follows me to the door and hands me a card with her contact info.

“Go back the way you came in. Do Not let Daddy catch you! Hurry!” she says urgently.

Before I can leave, she grabs me by the balls with one hand and pulls my head down with the other. She thrusts her tongue deep into my mouth in an amazingly erotic, French kiss!

She pushes me away, just as suddenly. She says “I want to be the one rode hard and put away wet next time, Cowboy!”

“As you wish!” I say as I head quickly for my car.

I glance back just before the path turns and see the three girls, now completely naked, no boots or hats. They are spraying each other with water hoses and frantically washing each others nubile bodies in an attempt to wash off the smell of sex!

The sight of this has the predictable effect of making my penis stand up to salute!

I get back in my car and head once again for the interstate, wondering what other adventures I could possibly run into!

I realize that I need gas.

I pull into the first station that I see.

It happens to be a large truck stop.

I pull my tee shirt on, and step from the car.

As I'm pumping gas, a white woman walks by. I notice that she has rather large breasts, a rather large round ass and long, jet black hair. She has nice legs that she is fully displaying because she is wearing rather short, tight shorts.

I, of course, try to imagine her naked.

The thing that gets my attention is the fact that her hair is in one long braid that hangs down to about her knees!

I wonder if the carpet matches the drapes?

Is she hairy or shaved?

The fact that she is probably at least ten years older than me, just makes me wonder what she can teach me?

My penis starts to twitch.

I'm still hard from the cow girls, but suddenly there is a new urgency to my erection. I really want to get in this woman's pants!

I wait until she comes back from the convenience store.

When she gets close, I make eye contact and smile. “Hi!” I say as I casually put up the nozzle and reach for my receipt.

She stops, grins and walks directly towards me.

“Nice cock! Do you show it to all the women like that?” she says as she lifts my shirt for a closer look.

“I'll bet you tell all the guys they have a nice cock!” I laugh “I only show the ones I think are sexy and I want to lick all over!”

“Well, If your tongue knows what to do with a clit, I can't say 'no' to a chance to suck a dick this nice!” she smiles!

“You won't regret it.” I say as I waggle my penis, deliberately.

“I will bet that you will have to make me stop after an hour of licking your clit!” I grin.

“And, if you stop short of the hour?” she asks, with a mischievous grin.

“I'll be your total sex slave for twenty-four hours straight any time you want!” I deadpan.

She laughs and comes back with “And if I make you stop?”

“I get to eat you, as long as I want, whenever you think you can handle it! Max, twenty-four hours!” I reply. She looks at me strangely.

“You're on!” she says.

“Where?” I grin.

She points, as she says “You see that big, red 18 wheeler over there with the sleeper cab? That's mine! Park anywhere. Meet me there!”

She starts to walk away toward her rig. She suddenly stops and to my erotic delight, she pulls down her shorts and pushes them all the way to her ankles. The leans forward as she does so, giving me a full view of her hot naked ass!

She steps out of the shorts and leans down to pick them up, once again, displaying her nakedness to my drooling gaze!

Straightening up, she turns back to me and hangs her panties on my erect penis!

“There is your ticket to heaven, for at least an hour!” she laughs as she saunters off shaking her ample ass, not even bothering to try to cover it with her tee shirt.

“Nice!” I think as I quickly park as close as I can to her rig without being too obvious.

I climb up to the door of the truck with her panties still hanging from my rigid penis.

I knock and she says “Cum in!”

I enter the truck and she giggles when she sees that her panties are still where she put them.

“I love a man that can keep it hard, almost as much as I love a man that likes to lick my clit!” she says as she spreads her legs invitingly, her hands caressing her massive, naked breasts.

I slowly crawl between her lovely legs as I feast my eyes on her ample, sensuous body.

The scent of her arousal draws me irresistibly toward her cunt like a moth to a flame!

The delicious nectar of her pussy is my Ambrosia! I want to eat this luscious, wet cunt all night.

After about ten minutes, she grabs my head with both hands and damn near suffocates me as she brutally mashes my face into her pussy. She cums hard and the second she releases my head I resume my assault on her clit and she almost immediately has another massive, screaming orgasm. Her entire body flushes red in waves as her orgasms visibly wash over her!