Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I totally lose track of the number of orgasms she has.

Suddenly, I hear an alarm go off.

As soon as she can get some control of herself after her latest orgasm, she roughly shoves me away and says “Damn your sorry hide!!!”

“What?” I ask, a bit confused at the outburst.

“You know what!” she spits back. “I give! I can't take any more! You win!!! You're the best Clit Licker I ever met!”

“I'm not really mad, you know!” she says with a big smile. “I will be very glad to be your sex slave! I'll do anything you want, any time, any place!”

“Wow!” I grin, hugely. The idea of her paying off the bet is fantastic.

“Let me suck you off now! I want that beautiful cock in all my holes one day, but right now I want you to cum in my mouth.” she purrs as she reaches out and pulls my penis toward her mouth.

She rolls on top of me as she sucks my massive erection to the hilt, her nose is pressed against my smooth hairless scrotum.

She reaches around and grabs my balls. I lose control!

I cum hard as I shoot wad after wad of hot cum into her eager mouth. She does not lose a drop!

As soon as she has drained the last drop of cum from my steaming balls, she tells me “I gotta get this rig moving. I'll be back here next week to honor our bet!”

I must have looked a bit skeptical because she gives me a strange look and picks up her cell phone.

“Let me call a friend of mine. She will take care of you until I get back!”

She simply says “OK” and hangs up.

I look at her questioningly and she laughs!

“I called her before you got here! She should be here in about fifteen minutes!” she laughs, again.

“She is black and is riding a Harley!” she says with a big grin.

“Don't worry, you'll really like her! That's all I'm going to tell you!” she giggles.

“Now get out of my truck before I throw you out! I have to get on the road. I have bills to pay!” she says sternly.

As I climb down from the truck, she leans out and kisses me good-bye and says “By the way, my name is Betty, but everyone calls me BJ! God! I can't wait for next week! Bye! Have fun with my friend!”

As I get back in my car, I wonder if I will actually see her again next week.

As I sit in my car waiting for the mystery woman to arrive, I think “Black, riding a Harley!”

My mind immediately drifts to something that had happened a few days before.

I had stopped behind a motor cycle at a red light.

There was a very voluptuous, black woman riding the bike.

She turned to the right to look at something and I was surprised and delighted to see large, naked breasts thrusting up and out of her open, black, leather jacket.

I noticed she was wearing chaps.

Slowly, she stood up, off the bike, as if to stretch her legs, and I was delighted to see that her ass was totally bare. I was looking at a very dark, chocolate, wet, naked cunt!

The instant the light turned green, she raced away so fast that I lost sight of her almost immediately!

“Could it be?” I wonder.

My penis slowly rises as I imagine the possibilities!

A motorcycle pulls up and stops a few feet from my car.

The rider is a beautiful, black woman.

“Holy Shit! I think that's the woman I saw the other day!” I say to myself.

She removes her helmet and gives me a big smile as she beckons me over.

She is wearing leather chaps and a leather vest that cannot possibly cover her amazing breasts. They must be at least 38DD, probably bigger.

My penis stands at rigid attention, saluting her beauty.

I don't even try to cover up.

I walk to her. I can feel my penis getting harder with each step.

She reaches out and grabs my erection with her right hand and my balls with her left.

“Damn! BJ said you had it goin' on...... but, DAMN!” she says in a low sultry voice that is almost a whisper.

Still holding my engorged genitals firmly, she looks up into my eyes and says “You up for filling ALL my holes with this beautiful tool of yours?”

I can only nod dumbly as I fight hard to keep from cumming at the thought of exploring all of the pleasures of this ebony goddess!

Releasing her hold on me, she hands me a helmet.

“Put this on and get on behind me.” she says as she puts her own helmet on.

I quickly put on the helmet and swing my leg over the bike.

As I sit down, I lean forward and slide my balls down her back until, seated, my stiff penis is standing straight up between her ass cheeks!

“Nice!” she says “I like that.”

She then stands up and reaches between her legs to grab my penis. She presses it down to the seat and sits on it. My penis is not in her pussy; it is being held down, firmly, by her wet pussy.

“I wish you could see your cock poking out from between my thighs!” she says huskily. “God! I love white cocks!”

We take off and after a hair-raising, high-speed ride of a mile or so we stop at a cheap hotel.

We get off the bike and she grabs my rigid penis and pulls me toward the door.

Going inside, she turns on all the lights.

She peels my tee shirt off of me and I stand there totally naked, my erection still saluting her awesome pulchritude.

She shoves me backward onto the bed and I lie there enjoying the view as she slowly removes her vest and chaps and boots.

Her pussy is totally hairless. The dark, dark lips are lust swollen and dripping wet. She reaches down and spreads her cunt open so I can see the hot pink interior. Pulling up the hood covering it, she shows me her stiff clit

standing at full attention!

Totally naked, she looks me in the eyes as she crawls between my spread legs and slowly starts licking my hairless balls!

“I'm gonna rape you all night long!” she says with a lascivious grin.

“You can't rape the willing!” I reply, twitching my cock deliberately. “You will never meet anyone more willing to fuck or be fucked than me!” I laugh as spread my legs even wider.

She sucks both of my testicles into her hot mouth.

“Oh, God! That feels sooooooooooo good!” I moan, as she slides a finger, wet with pussy juice, up my asshole.

Releasing my balls, she licks the entire length of my penis.

She places her perfectly painted, purple lips around the shiny, swollen head of my cock and swirls her tongue around and around it.

Slowly, she sucks my lust swollen penis deeper and deeper into her hot, wet mouth.

She sucks it all the way down until her nose is pressed against my pelvis and her chin is pressing my tightening balls!

She somehow manages to do something I have always dreamed of but never thought I would experience. She sucks my balls into her mouth too!

I am gazing into her smoldering, lust filled eyes the whole time.

“I'm gonna cum!” I gasp as I rapidly approach the point of no return!

Immediately, she releases me and stands up over me.

“You're gonna cum in my pussy!” she smiles.

I look questioningly.

“I want you to cum in my pussy so I can serve you the worlds tastiest

cream pie!” my ebony goddess lover says as she lowers her dripping cunt onto my erection.

The sight of my big, hard, white penis disappearing into her hot, wet, ebony pussy is possibly the most erotic sight I have ever seen!

The thought of eating my own cum mixed with her tasty pussy juice is more than enough to make me cum!

I explode deep inside her as soon as her sweet pussy lips reach the base of my cock.

My balls are soaked with her juice.

I pump my semen into her hungry cunt time after time.

Finally, I stop cumming.

Before I can even breath normally, she is sitting on my face.

Looking up at her beautiful face, framed by those magnificent chocolate breasts, I stick out my tongue eagerly.

She goes down on my tongue.

“Enjoy your cream pie, Baby!” she says as her pussy begins to spasm as her own orgasm begins. I damn near drown, as I suck and swallow mouthful after mouthful of my own cum mixed with her delicious juices!

She rolls off and slides down beside me.

Pulling me towards her, she kisses me deeply, plunging her tongue nearly to my tonsils!

I still have not swallowed the last of the cream pie. I am savoring it and happily share it with her.

When she realizes that my mouth is still full of our commingled cum, she starts to giggle and reaches for my genitals.

When her hand finds my penis is once again hard, she starts to laugh almost uncontrollably as she tries to keep her tongue in my mouth.

I suck hard on her tongue and she finally pulls free and lays on her back laughing hysterically.

I reluctantly swallow the last of the yummy cream pie in order to keep from choking as I start laughing too.

Her laugh is infectious and I can't help it.

When she catches her breath and finally stops laughing, I just have to ask “What is so funny?”

“You!” she giggles “You are the nastiest, tastiest cock I ever met! I did not think anyone could out 'nasty' me!”

“May I have another serving of cream pie?” I ask as I lustfully eye her luscious, naked cunt!

“I have a better idea.” she say as she reaches across me and grabs a handful of chocolate kisses.

Placing her ankles behinds her head, she asks “Ever fuck ass?”

“No” I say.

Handing me a chocolate kiss, she says “Shove this up my ass, please!”

I shove it easily into her pretty, chocolate asshole. She gives be about a half a dozen more and I repeat the process.

“Ever eat ass?” she asks.

“No, again.” I say.

“Today is your lucky day. You're about to lose your virginity in about a half a dozen ways in a minute!” she giggles.

“The chocolate should be melted by now.” she says “Eat my ass!”

I happily plant a kiss full on her pretty, little, chocolate ass hole. I slowly plunge my tongue into her ass as far as I can! The chocolate is sweet and sticky and very yummy. The scent of her highly aroused cunt combined with the smell of chocolate is absolutely intoxicating!

“OK, now, fuck my hot ass with that big, hard, white cock of yours!” she giggles.

I immediately plunge my penis effortlessly deep into her cunt just to get it nice and wet. I then place the swollen head of my cock in the center of her asshole and slowly plunge into the tightest hole I have ever been in!

I look down as I begin to fuck her hot, tight ass and I see that my white cock is now chocolate brown!

“Cum in my ass!” she commands.

After about three, good, balls deep, thrusts into her ass, I feel my orgasm building.

“I'm cumming!” I shout as I pump my load into her tight ass.

As soon as I pull my softening cock from her ass, she removes her ankles from behind her head and straightens out. Grabbing me, she pulls me down on top of her; then rolls us over, so she is on top.

Straddling me, she slowly rubs her wet pussy all the way up my body.

Sitting on my face, she lets me eagerly lick her succulent pussy for several minutes.

Suddenly, she moves so that my tongue is only able to reach her asshole.

She leans down to look me in the eyes and says “If you're the nasty, feltching bastard I think you are, you're gonna love this!”

I eagerly stick my tongue up her ass and am rewarded with the taste of chocolate cream: my own spunk mixed with melted chocolate!

I cannot deny that I am the kinky, feltching bastard she called me, because my treacherous cock is rock hard again! I lick and suck her ass until I can get no more cream.

She turns around and gives me her cunt to lick, while she licks the chocolate off my genitals.

She, then, asks “You still want more cream pie?” as she turns around again.

I nod, and she, immediately, impales herself on my massive erection!

I'm mesmerized by her beautiful breasts swaying above me!

I want to fuck those amazing tits!

Suddenly, my penis erupts, as yet another orgasm wracks my body!

When I'm done pumping her pussy full of my cum, she moves up and sits on my face to serve my second helping of cream pie!

I happily lick and suck all my cum out of her and lick up all her juice. My face is covered with our combined juices.

She lays down beside me.

Looking down, she gently caresses my now shrunken and very soft and limp genitals.

“BJ is gonna be mad! I think I broke it!” she says poutingly.

I laugh “It'll be hard again in the morning!”

“You better go, before I really break it!” she says teasingly, as I get up to go.

She takes me back to my car.

When I get off the bike, my cock is still limp.

“Damn, I really did break it! I'm sorry!” she says as she fondles my balls, getting no response.

“He's just worn out! Satisfied for once! Thanks, for some of the most amazing sex of my life and for taking my virginity in so many aways, all at once!”

“Thank you!” she smiles back. “I'm so happy to finally meet my 'nasty' match! All my holes will always be open, wet and willing for you and that nasty tongue and cock of yours!”

“I'll definitely be calling you! I think next time we need a week to do nothing but fuck each others brains out!” I say, as I get in my car.

As I drive off the last thing I hear is, her calling out “I'll serve you cream pie, any time you want it!”

I, finally, reach my destination. It is nearly midnight!

I am so tired and sexually satiated that I sleep the entire next day!

When I finally awaken, I have a raging hardon and no one in my bed to play with!

Then, I remember the previous day! Was it real or the most amazing dream?

I was famished! I needed food!

I realized that there was no food in the place.

I call my favorite Chinese place that delivers.

As I wait for my food, I wonder if the delivery person will be the hot, young, Chinese girl that I had seen doing deliveries before? Will it be her mother? I have been wanting to get in their pants for a while now. We shall

see..............

Each of the women I met on my road trip exchanged phone numbers with me.

The first one I'm calling, for sure, is the fast food chick!

Maybe I should call the mini van driving MILF first!

This entire week has the possibility of being one long sex fest, but, that is another whole series of stories...

I hope you like this fantasy.

I hope it inspires a lot of orgasms all over the world! LOL

If you would like to read more about any of these fantasy women or just have an idea you would like to see in a story, please let me know.

Feedback is very much welcome!