Road Trip

Story Info
Hey all! Enjoy!
1.8k words
4.5
7.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all! My boyfriend and i have decided to start sharing our favorite escapades that we've had over the kast few years and are turning them into a book. We'd love your support! let us know how you like our stories and stay tuned for ways you can help us get our new venture started!!

Love ya's!

1

We'd only been on the road for two hours and I could already feel my ass going numb and an annoying pain start down the side of my right leg.

Florida had been good to us, but it was time to go home and back to the full reality we had managed to carve out for ourselves over the last few years.

I looked over at Chelsea and smiled. She was sleeping, her head against the pillow she had packed for the trip, her long, smooth legs slipping out of her denim shorts. Her body was haphazardly turned away from me.

I could tell she was uncomfortable, and the guilt that rolled over me in that moment snowballed into something heavy and deep in my chest. I hated to fly. Scared was a better word for it. The thought of being in that tube, so high up in the air. My life depending on the expertise of a total stranger.

No thanks.

If I wasn't such a damned coward we'd make the trip in less than an hour, but my fear would force us to drive twelve.

The pain in my leg went from annoying to a full on cramp. I pulled off at the next exit and stopped at a Pilot truck stop.

Chelsea drowsily leaned up.

"Where are we?" She asked, a strand of blonde hair falling over her face.

"Getting gas, stretching out." I said.

She got out of the car and stretched her arms.

"I'm grabbing some cigarettes." She said and walked into the stop.

I ran my credit card and started pumping gas into the brand new Ford Mustang, her car, and waited patiently.

The sun reflected off of the glossy candy apple red paint job of the beast and I had to turn from the glare.

This was her car, her baby, and she had willingly given me control over it and her safety for the trip down and back.

As I watched her walk into the store I couldn't help but stare at her right ass, not bad for a fifty year old woman. Not bad at all.

Across the road a small building sat at the center of an empty lot, a sign above its door claimed it was the largest XXX adult superstore in the country.

Of course they all did.

If there was an adult book store along I-75 thag didn't claim to be the largest in existence I guess they'd have their license revoked.

A thought formed in the back of my mind.

We'd been together for years, Chelsea and I, both of us met coming out of bad relationships. The sex had always been good but there had been a sense that it could be better. As if she was holding back out of embarrassment or mistrust. Maybe even some trauma.

I'd tried in the past to get her to talk about her likes and wants in the bedroom, but she had always shrugged it off, as though she was completely happy. And I was dumb enough to take her word for it.

Lately I felt as though I was losing her, and if I didn't do something fast we would split, and she would be gone forever.

There were clues. She had laid them out over time, telling of past experiences, making subtle hints. I just didn't have the courage or the trust in my intuition to make a move.

But as my thought grew and expanded, so did the bulge in my pants. I stared at the adult bookstore across the road and I allowed my thoughts to carry me away, to goad me into the formation of a plan.

"You ready?"

I snapped out of daze and spun around.

Chelsea looked at me quizzically and then her eyes flashed towards the bookstore across the road. The flash of a sinful grin creased the corner of her mouth.

"Yeah, babe." I said. "Let's get back on the road."

The mustang growled to life, and we hit the highway again.

2

The sun fell below the hills turning the sky an orange hued paradise.

Chelsea lit a cigarette and handed it to me, then lit one for herself.

"They do like their adult bookstores down here don't they?" She half asked, half declared.

"Truckers." I said. "That's a big market."

"Just truckers?" She asked.

"I mean," I stammered, gauging her tone. "Other people too, but mostly truckers."

"I see."

She smoked in silence.

We were just out of the nightmare that was evening traffic in Atlanta. I'd been forming my plan in private, tossing out hints left and right, trying to figure out the best angle to hit.

We refueled just outside of Cartersville and while Chelsea used the bathroom I looked up the nearest adult bookstore. We were fifty miles south of one, we'd get there just before nine p.m.

We roared northward.

Exit 85 was three miles ahead of us when I threw out the pitch.

"Want to play a road game?"

"Ok....." Chelsea said with a hint of suspicion.

I took a deep breath, fumbled for my wallet and found it in the center console. As I neared exit 85 i handed her my wallet.

"Pull out the visa."

She did as she was told.

"That's your card," I told her. "You use that one, I'll use the MasterCard."

"What are we doing?"

I smiled at her.

"Playing a game."

Exit 85 was an empty space, nothing if any significance other than another ine of the worlds largest adult superstores. I pulled into the gravel lot, only one car other than ours.

I turned the car off and turned to face the woman of my dreams.

"You have 5 minutes to walk in the store, buy something you would like to use on me, and then come out."

"I'm....."

"Don't." I said shaking my head.

"And then what?"

"Keep whatever you have in the bag, don't let me see it, and then I'll go in."

Chelsea grinned sheepishly and exited the car.

While she shopped, I smoked a cigarette. Minutes later she walked out of the store, a smile a mile wide across her face.

She hopped in the passenger seat with the giddiness of a teenager knowing she was doing something she shouldn't.

"My turn." I said.

I'll spare you the description, if you've been in one adult book store you've been to them all. I selected only two things: a bottle of warming lube, and a pink vibrator whose packaging assured me would hit a woman's g-spot.

I paid for the toy, the lube, and the batteries.

I walked out of the store and back to the car.

My cock already half hard.

3

A half an hour later I turned to Chelsea:

"What did you get?"

She giggled and pulled out a box.

"A flashlight?"

"Thought I could use it on you when we get home."

I laughed. When we get home. Maybe she wasn't as wild as I suspected.

"And for me?" She asked.

I pulled the lube from the bottle. She make a thoughtful hmmm with her lips. Then I pulled out the vibrator.

"Thought I'd use this on you right now."

Shock washed across her face.

"I mean....." She said.

Take your pants off.

She hesitantly did as she was told.

Never ine to disappoint, she was not wearing underwear. Chelsea took the vibrator from the package, put a little lube on the tip and coated it. She spread her legs and placed her bare feet on the dash, then adjusted the seat.

The hum of the toy was soft at first, but grew louder each time she pressed the button.

"Hmmm," she said. "Three speeds?"

I ran my hand along her inner thigh and worked my way to her clean shaven pussy. It was soaked.

I inserted two fingers and began to pump in and out slowly, staying in longer than the previous time and putting pressure on her sweet spot while I rubbed her clit with the palm of my hand.

"Oh babe." She moaned softly.

I began to pick up the pace pumping her spot by rolling my fingers.

"Babe......." She whimpered.

Her juices flowed as the inside of her cunt tightened.

"Uh......oh......" she moaned before taking in a deep breath and exhaling with ragged pleasure. She yelped as her pussy juice flowed from her and doused the passenger seat.

"I need you to pull over and fuck me." She said as I removed my fingers and she replaced them with her new toy.

She slid the pink, curved, vibrating tool in and out, moaning as she did.

"Pull over and fuck me, baby." She moaned.

I grabbed a fist full of her hair and drew her to me. Her lips found mine and tongues clashed.

"You want fucked?" I asked, an edge to my voice. "You really want this cock?"

"Give it to me." She pleaded.

"Get it yourself." I said and pushed her head into my lap.

She undid my zipper and pulled my cock from my pants.

Chelsea always knew how to suck a good cock, but that night she had mastered her technique. There is no other way to describe what she did other than to use the word "worship".

"Please fuck me." She said coming up from my cock and bringing her lips to mine. I could taste the precum on her lips.

"You gonna be a good girl?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

I drove to the next exit and pulled off, rolled into the Holiday Inn parking lot and parked in the back.

"Are we getting a room?" She asked.

"Get on this cock."

"What?"

I grabbed another handful of hair and pulled her off of my cock.

"Ride this cock," I said. "Do as you're fucking told."

She leaned up, a look of disbelief on her face. And then she straddled me. She did as she was told.

Chelsea grinded me slowly at first, then her pace quickened. The walls of her cunt tightened, and she pulled up from my cock and exploded again, soaking my cock and my pants.

"Back down on it." I commanded.

Her moves were slower now, almost exhausted. I pumped gently, then quickened. My ass clenched and I filled her with my cum.

We both collapsed into each other.

I helped her off of me.

"I'll go get us a room."

I left her in the car and, with the front of my shorts doused with our combined orgasms, paid for a room for the night.