The Voice in My Mirror

Story Info
You know what you have to do slut.
1.4k words
4.53
9.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favorite activity is watching myself in the full length mirror on the back of my bedroom door. Laying on my bed exploring my body watching myself writhe in pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my wet pussy. My juices flowing, eyes transfixed, waves of pleasure crashing over me. I'm 30 years old, 5'2" 103lbs., blue eyes, small cute feet, a heart shaped ass, long red hair with nicely trimmed pubes to match.

When I moved into my apartment downtown I I put a full length mirror for my bedroom door partly so I could watch myself masturbate. That first night alone in my apartment I put on some music, lit some candles, took of my clothes and laid on my bed starring at my body in the mirror. The candles giving off just enough light to put me in the mood starring at my naked body in the mirror. My hands found my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them, pinching. Bringing one of mt breast to my mouth I teased with it flicking my tongue over my hard nipple. Taking my time enjoying the show as I let my hand slide down slowly over my stomach through my red pubes to my wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my labia. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly, so wet, moving in and out my desire growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently the whole time watching the scene play out in the mirror. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. I am skilled at the art of fucking myself through years and years of practice.

Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, what a great view of my sexy body in the mirror. My juices trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing myself. I loved bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself such a dirty slut. Looking at that red headed slut in the mirror hungerly sucking fingers fresh from her own pussy. I've tried many positions over the years on my knees looking back to get the rear view gives an interesting perspective. I tried adding toys the hands free one with the suction cup being the best leaving my hands free to explore.

I'm not sure when I added ass play to my self love sessions early on my journey of exploration I think. Moaning, rising off the bed to meet my fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of my ass to my brown flower rubbing my juices on my tight asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one finger inside my ass thrusting in deeper. Then out, then in, adding another finger and a third driving hard pounding my ass.

My juices flowing, eyes transfixed, waves of pleasure crashing over me as I poke my princess butt plug into my tight little ass. Inserting my slick butt plug in my tight ass is wonderful sensation as my tight ass stretches to except my beautiful toy. Starring at the red headed slut in the mirror legs in the air - ass full. Moaning, rising off the bed to meet my fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, fingering my sweet pussy with my princess butt plug in my ass.

I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney but here I'm a slut. Ready to perform any act in pursuit of pleasure or pain only wanting to please my sexual appetite. Watching the depraved slut in the mirror fucking herself, shaking my body, my cute little toes curling, screams, squeals, moans escaping my lips. So close, so wet, driven to the brink all control is gone. I'm a dirty little red headed slut, performing, ready to explode. Screaming, moaning, grunting, panting, pleasure exploding throughout my little body, juices covering my hands and bed sheets.

The sounds coming out of my mouth surprise me grunts, moans, screams. Something primal taking over, losing all rational control, I submit to forces not seen. The idea of submitting giving my self completely over, serving only to desire, pleasure. Bringing my butt plug up to taste my ass, "you dirty slut", licking and sucking it eagerly. I'm yours take me, make me cum for you, watch me perform.

I glide my hand down over my body lingering on my breast. pinching my nipple, fingers wet from my mouth. Lower over my flat stomach stopping briefly in my pubes. So soft between my fingers I love my cute little bush. Sliding down, past my other hand still rubbing my swollen clit, touching my labia gently. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep ready to cum for you Miss. "May I finish?" I need it please.

Miss "please" watch me as a shattering orgasm shakes my body, my cute little toes curl, screams and moans escaping my lips. So close don't make me wait any longer. So wet you've driven me to the brink all my control is gone I'm yours. Awaiting orders Miss please, please, please. Whimpering for permission let me have my orgasm I want to cum for you. I'm you dirty little slut, performing, ready to explode.

"You know what you have to do slut!" the voice in the mirror says to me in a commanding tone. I grab the monster dildo so thick and long and position it on the edge of the bed poking at my asshole I sit on it my tight little ass stretching as the monster dildo enters. Tears fill my eyes "Good slut" the voice in the mirror says. "Keep going."

"Please Miss," I beg, "it hurts so much."

The mirror just laughs at the depraved little red headed slut bouncing on a monster dildo. Pleasure and pain erupt has waves of an orgasm shake my little body and I collapse on the bed spent and exhausted sheer pleasure encompassing me.

Starting the hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, my own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the depravity, of fucking my own sweet ass. The dirty little redhead slut, I love so much, as my screams of delight still ring in my ears.

Love me, use me, Never let me go. Quench this unbearable thirst, this fire in my soul. Give me orders I need your control, something to fill this massive hole. How did you find me, how did you know. I saw you in the front row, just Laying back watching the show. I am here naked going with the flow.

Use me, hate me, ravage me, destroy me, as long as in the end you promise to make me feel alive. For your approval I will always strive, spank my butt, slap my face, anything to please. Grab my neck, hold me down, pull my hair, only my screams and moans will be in the air. I need it, I want it, I have no fear, please don't mind my tears.

Stroke me, pluck me, play me like a guitar string, tighten me up, slap my face, so I scream your name. I want to feel passion, I need to feel pain, you know I have no shame. Lick me, tempt me, push me, pull me, throw me to the bed, ride my face, make me sing. I want to pass your test, I want to get my wings.

Hold me down, shatter me, make me taste your dirty ass, pew. Pick me apart, to rebuild me, I only want to please you, on my knees, waiting to serve, needing your love too, you've awaken something inside me one of the few. Giving you all my secret clues, singing songs of lost and lost, the lonely blues.

You found me beaten, empty, useless, now fixed, filled full in your service. Oh, please bite my nipples. I long for your nibbles, may I kiss your feet, suck your sweet toes. The pleasures you have helped me know.

Please don't leave me I promise to obey. Hold me strong so my pieces don't stray, knowing my punishment, oh how I'll pay. Here in you arms forever I will stay. Bodies entangled, caressing my face, giving soft kisses, here's where we lay. Watching the sunrise over the bay.