Road Trip

Story Info
I thought I was getting away.
2.6k words
4.06
11.2k
7

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning after the nursing home debacle. I woke still trying to get the previous day from my mind.

In a snap decision I decided to go see my sister. One year younger than I, we were always being mistaken for twins.

I hadn't seen Anne for at least two months. We were both busy but that's a poor excuse for not seeing each other. After all we live just four hours apart.

It would be fun to surprise her and just show up at her door.

I jumped in the shower and then packed a small travel bag, I was ready to go!

It was a beautiful day, sunshine and blue skies. What could go wrong?

Once in the car, radio playing, I thought this trip will be great for me.

Roughly about two hours into the drive, the car started to lose power. My top speed was about 40 mph. This wasn't good. This had been Chads car, his baby. He took care of it like it was his child. When he passed I didn't have the heart to get rid of it.

Seeing an exit sign for a small town, I quickly got off the interstate.

As i approached the town, I saw it had a population of around eight thousand people. Small but hopefully it had a good mechanic.

On my right I could see a sign that simply said, garage. Pretty clever, right?

Along side was a motel and a lounge. It looked like something out of the seventies.

I pulled up in front of the garage door and before I could get out a young man came out of the office.

"Good morning miss, what can we do for you today?"

As I explained what the car was doing, he listened intently.

"I think i might have an idea what's wrong but I'll talk to my Dad. He's the mechanic."

Following the young man I was surprised when we entered the office. Neat, tidy, clean were words that came to mind. As i stood there I could see him in the garage talking to, I assume his father. After a moment, the older gentleman got in my car and proceeded to drive away. He wasn't even out of the parking lot when he turned around and drove into the garage.

As he entered the office, there was no smile on his face.

"I'm sorry I didn't get your name."

It's Sheri P. and you are?

"Jerry, Mrs P. I'm sure I know what the problem is. It's a fuel pump."

Great will that take long to fix?

"That's not the issue Mrs P. It's trying to find one. No one in this town carries parts for an import. Todd is on the phone now trying to track one down."

I was dissapointed but what could I do. I'm glad I hadn't told Anne I was coming. all she would have done is worry about me.

Can I ask you a question Jerry?

"Of course," he replied.

Is the food any good next door?

"It is and lunch time is fine, but take a little advice, you don't want to be in there at night."

Well hopefully I'm not here tonight.

"Keep your fingers crossed Mrs P."

I walked next door to the lounge or diner, what ever you wanted to call it. Once again clean and bright. It was like stepping back in time.

A lunch of salad and a sandwich hit the spot. I paid my bill and walked back to the garage.

Entering the office once more. Jerry was on the phone and Todd walked in from the garage.

"Mrs P I have found the part, but the bad news is we won't have it till tomorrow morning. I'm sorry."

Now what I thought.

"The rooms at the motel are clean and nice. My Dad can get you a discount. He'll walk you over and give you a hand dealing with Carl."

Thank you Todd, I said.

"No problem Mrs P, I'll get your bag from the car."

As Jerry hung up the phone, he looked at me and said, "Sorry."

There's nothing to be sorry about. It is what it is, right?

Jerry took my bag from Todd. I followed him out the door to the motel office. We walked in.

"Wake up Carl" boomed Jerry! "You got a customer. No bull shit either, she gets the discount."

"I heard you Jerry. It's gonna be 40 bucks cash lady."

That's fine I replied as I handed him two 20 dollar bills.

"Room 12 Mrs P, he said smiling."

Carl had obviously not been to the dentist for a while, like say 30 years. His hair was long and shaggy and balding on top. But his most outstanding feature was his weight. At least 300 plus pounds. Scary is the word to describe him.

Jerry carried my bag to my room.

"There you go Mrs P. As soon as your car is done we will come and get you.."

Thank you Jerry and tell Todd thank you too!

" I will Mrs P."

It was almost mid afternoon by now. I thought i might take a short walk. After just a few blocks I came to the conclusion. There was nothing in this town. Oh well!

Returning to the motel, I thought I would lay down and take a short nap.

Did I say short? When I woke the room was pitch black. For a moment It took me awhile to know were I was at.

Maybe a shower would wake me up. It did. I was wide awake now and nothing to do.

I'm not the kind of person that can just sit down and watch tv for the evening.

Jerrys warning stuck in my head. stay out of the lounge at night. I'm sure he was being cautious. After all, how bad could it be.

Putting on a pair of black stretch pants and a t-shirt that had a stupid saying on the front. I didn't remember even packing it. The 'Got Milk?' logo would haunt me later.

As I walked into the lounge the whole vibe had changed from the lunch crowd. It was now dark. The music was good and not to loud.

Walking to the bar I sat down and waited for the bar tender.

"What can I get you sweet heart?"

How about a vodka martini, I said?

"Don't get many calls for that in here, but for you I can whip one up."

As he started making my drink I looked around. There were only two other people in the place. Two guys, maybe 30's. Blue jeans, t-shirt types.

I seemed to be the focus of their attention at the moment.

"I'm Ted," said the bartender as he brought me my drink. "If I was you lady I'd have my drink and get out of here. Those two guys over there are people you want nothing to do with."

All right then, one drink and i'm gone.

As I sipped my drink both men approached me. One spoke.

"Hey there sugar you play pool?"

I haven't for a long time, I responded.

"Your going to tonight aren't you blondie. By the way we like your t-shirt. We do have milk for you. All that you can drink."

I smiled. Your on, what's the bet?

In college I had been an exceptional pool player, beating most of my male friends on a regular basis.

"The bet? I'll tell you what. You win? You get my cock. You lose? You get both our cocks."

Doesn't seem quite fair to me, I said.

"It's as fair as it's gonna be tonight honey, because your gonna get them anyway."

Let's play gentleman!

One racked the balls as I prepared to break. I watched as Ted the bartender walked over and locked the door.

I broke and got two balls in. As I started to line up my next shot I could feel a bulge rubbing on my ass from behind.

"I'm Carlos slut, I got some spicy meat for that taco of yours. You want some?"

It was time to play the game. Looking over my shoulder and looking Carlos in the eye. I said, maybe just a taste.

It was fun to see the shocked look on his face. I'm sure he hadn't expected that kind of response from me. He should have, after all he was dealing with todays version of Sheri the slut.

Carlos friend piped up "Dont' forget about me blondie. Juan needs to get his dick wet too!"

With in seconds, I was naked and lifted on to the pool table. On my back, Carlos focused on my tits as Juan's head was between my legs.

Juan knew what he was doing. It had been a long time since someone had brought me to climax like this. I was confident Juan could do it and he did!

Carlos in the mean time had got up on the table and was kneeling above my head.

"Open up that fucking mouth of yours whore," he said through gritted teeth.

Opening my mouth it was attacked. With no thought of my comfort. The pounding of my throat by Carlos was brutal.

So brutal I almost didn't notice Juan was now pushing into my pussy with his sizable cock.

As Juan was penetrating me, Carlos pulled his cock from my throat and began rubbing his balls and ass on my face. I licked everything that was offered to me.

My pussy was loving Juan. At times he was slow and gentle. Then other times he was an animal pounding me into submission.

Carlos spoke, "Switch Juan, I need to get me some of that"

As they did I looked over to see Carl had replaced the bartender. Even standing behind the bar I could tell he was playing with his cock.

Juan was now in my mouth. I could taste my own juices as he pushed in and out. My tongue playing with his cock as he did.

"Fuck bitch! You can suck a cock, can't you?" said Juan.

I can, I thought. I've never had any complaints.

"Whats your fucking name blondie?"

Pulling my mouth from his cock I answered, Sheri.

"Well Sheri old Juan here has something for you. Do you want it bitch?

All I could do was nod my head as Juan pushed deeper into my throat. His hand grabbed a handful of hair and pulled me in closer.

The cum flooded my mouth and throat.

"There you go Sheri, swallow it all."

And I did.

Carlos was still pounding away. Surely he couldn't last much longer. I was right.

I could feel his warm cum drip from my ass.

Being gentleman, right? They helped me off the pool table. As I dressed Carlos and Juan drank there beers. Laughing and arguing who fucked me better.

When they asked me I told them it was a tie.

I've got to go guys, it's been fun!

"Stop by again and we'll bring some friends, Sheri" said Juan.

I just might, I replied.

"Carl knows how to get a hold of us."

I walked to the door and waited for Carl to unlock it. As he approached, I couldn't help but notice the small wet spot on the front of his pants. Poor guy.

Glancing around nervously Carl said," Did they fuck your butt Mrs P?

No they didn't Carl. Why?

" Would you let me?"

Looking at this poor pathetic man, my heart went out to him. I felt bad for him. Come by my room after you close and we will see.

A smile swept over his face as he looked at me.

Turning around he looked at Carlos and Juan. "Bars closed guys, get out!"

I winked at him and headed to my room.

I quickly jumped into the shower and threw on a clean tank top. Easy access right? I knew I wouldn't need anything else.

About 5 minutes later I heard a soft knock at the door. I went to the door. There stood Carl. Not any better looking, but a huge man.

Come in. I'm going to tell you what is exactly going to happen. Ok?

"Yes Mrs P."

This was strange for me. Being in charge. It felt empowering.

Ok Carl, i'm gonna let you fuck me in the ass. But the ass only. No blow jobs, no pussy, nothing else. You will not cum inside me. Pull out and spray on my butt. Do you understand Carl?

Carl only shook his head yes.

With that I climbed on the bed. Poised on my hands and knees at the edge.

I watched as Carl removed his shirt, my god his boobs were bigger than mine! As he removed his shorts, I must admit god had at least blessed him with a sizeable cock.

As Carl positioned himself behind me, I could hear him spit on his hand for lubrication. One hand was on my hip as he guided his cock into my ass with the other.

I moaned as he impaled me on his cock. I love anal, can't you tell?

Carls heavy breathing increased. With all the moaning and groaning he was doing, my concern was he was going to die with his cock in my ass.

He didn't of course. By the clock on the night stand, Carl had been going for ten minutes.

He finally spoke, "You like my cock in your ass Momma. Fuck yes you do! Daddy don't fuck you like this does he?"

Now I was curious, Carl obviously had some mommy issues. I thought, why not, i'll play along.

No Carl, daddy don't fuck me like you do, momma loves her boys big cock in her ass.

I could feel Carl quicken the pace.

"Does Uncle Billy fuck you like this mommy?"

Not like you do Carl, you know that baby boy, don't you?

"Yes mommy! Can I cum inside you Momma? Please just this once mom."

My baby boy Carl, do it! Cum in moms ass. Give mommy all your cum!

With that he did. For sure Carl had been saving up for years to make a deposit in moms ass.

"You fucking slut mom, i've been waiting for years to put my seed in your ass. Did you like it Mom?"

I did baby boy.

Enough was enough, Carl had to go. When I told him, there was no objections. Just a quiet yes.

Once again into the shower and then to bed.

The next morning I awoke to the phone ringing. Looking at the clock I was surprised it was already ten. Just then my phone rang.

"Morning Mrs P this is Todd. Your car is done and ready to go!"

Great news Todd, give me a few minutes and I'll be over to settle the bill. Can I ask how much it is?

"Just over three hundred dollars," said Todd.

Great I'm on my way!

I needed to get out of this place. Now my only decision was if I was going to continue on to my sisters house.

Walking into the garage office, I was greeted by Todd.

"Morning Mrs P, how was your evening?"

It was good Todd, heres my card for the bill.

Running the card, Todd said. "That will do it. Thank you for your business Mrs P."

Thank you Todd and make sure you thank your father for me.

I got into the car and pointed it for home. I already had enough excitement for the week. I needed some alone time.