The Volunteer

Story Info
A sad day and a day of secrets revealed.
1.8k words
3.72
5.1k
3

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With school being closed for spring break, I decided to do some volunteer work at the local nursing home. It was something I have done before.

My Dad was a resident there. He's 79 and has alzheimers and no longer knows who I am. It breaks my heart to see him like this.

He was one of the nicest humans i've ever known. After Mom passed he went down hill very quickly.

The only problem was his roomate, John. They had been friends since childhood and were now roomates at the home. The staff thought it might be good for my Dad to have an old friend around.

Good for my Dad but not for me. Simply put? John was a pervert, always was and still is. When I was 18 and staying at home before leaving for college, John seemed to be a permanent fixture in our home. It use to drive my mom nuts, or at least I thought so. That summer I had been subjected to him fondling me and making lurid comments. and more. When I would tell Dad he would just shrug and say, "It's just John, he's just teasing you, just go along with it."

I trusted my dad implicitly, if he said John was teasing then John was teasing. Simple as that.

Then I made the mistake of returning some of that teasing.

Dad sent me over to John's house to get his hedge trimmers back. John was where he always was, in his garage.

I need the hedge trimmer John.

"Hey if it isn't my hot 18yo neighbor!"

Cut the crap John, give me the trimmer.

Pulling it off his work bench, he turned and looked at me before saying, "Need to trim your bush, beautiful?"

I had about enough of his crap. I pulled down my shorts exposing my shaved pussy.

I don't think so I said, looking him in the eye.

In retrospect how stupid could I be.

He didn't know what to say for a moment. Then suddenly his pants were on the ground. "Touché " was his reply.

Johns cock was quite large and the area around it was shaved.

Now it was my turn to be at a loss for words. As I stared at his cock, John slowly approached me.

Placing his hands on my shoulders he gently pushed me to my knees. I was in a trance.

"Go on Sheri you know you want this old mans cock in your mouth. Or are you nothing more than a fucking tease?"

I didn't know what to think. Here I was on my knees in front of someone who I hated. All I could see was a big cock hanging inches from my face.

"Open up you cock sucker, Sheri" said John as he forced his fingers into my mouth.

He began to slap me with his cock and then rub it over my face. "You little bitches are all the same, tease snd talk, that's until you come face to face with a mans cock."

He was right! I no longer felt like a smart ass who thought I was better than this old man. This is when I took on my roll as a submissive in this world.

With that I took Johns cock in my hand and opened my mouth.

John moaned with delight. " You fucking little slut" said John. "Suck my cock whore!"

This was the day that I realized I could deep throat. John was forcing his cock into my throat. I could feel his balls slapping my chin. I had yet to gag.

"This old man is gonna cum in that pretty little mouth of yours Sheri and your gonna swallow it all! You understand me cock sucker?"

John then let loose a torrent of cum into my throat. When he was done he slumped back into his work bench. I stood and brushed my knees off.

It would be 2 months before I left for college. At least once or twice a week I would be sent by Dad to retrieve something or was summoned to the garage by John.

That was a long time ago.

Monday morning I drove to the home. Walking inside I was greeted by Joan. Joan had been at the Florence home for over 25 years. A large but wonderful women, loving and kind.

"Hey Sheri! Good to see you again. I was excited to hear that you were coming back for a week."

Thanks Joan, wish I could say it's good to be back but I can't. This is so hard.

"I know it is honey. But I believe your dad some how knows your here."

I hope so Joan.

"Now let me get you up to speed. No nursing duties unless help is needed by the staff, read to residents in their rooms, help in the game room and assist at lunch. That's a lot I know."

Anything I can do to help Joan, anything.

"One more thing Sheri. John is still here. I feel like you have some issues with him but we do think it's good for your Dad."

If it's good for Dad then i'll just learn to live with it. Don't worry, it will be fine.

"Great, now here's a list of residents names. Set your own schedule Sheri, but try to visit each person at least every other day. As far as Tim S. is concerned, i'll take care of him. He can be a handful."

Ok, whatever you say.

"Good luck, just remember these old men are still men." said Joan smiling.

I laughed but a picture of John appeared in my mind. Just ignore him I said to myself.

I slowly walked down the hall to Dads room. My heart breaking as I glanced into the rooms I soon would be visiting. Such a sad sight.

I opened the door and there was Dad. Still handsome I thought at 79. As I looked around the room, I was relieved that John wasn't there.

Hey Dad, I said. All I received in return was a blank stare.

"Who the fuck are you? Where's my orange juice?"

Dad it's me, Sheri your daughter, I said trying to stay up beat, but my heart was breaking.

I had so many things I wanted to talk to him about. All I got in return was silence and a hollow stare.

It was then that John entered the room. still a big hulking man. The ever present sneer on his face.

"Well well well, look at what the fuck we got here. Why it's Sheri my favorite cock sucker. Coming back as a women to suck old John's cock?"

Suddenly my dad was paying attention.

"She sucked your cock John?" said Dad.

"Fuck yes! You know damn well she did. I told you about it every time she did."

Wait you asshole, you told my Dad that?

"Fuck yes I did. I told him the first time it happened and every day after that. He loved it, he use to laugh about it. Remember those pictures I would take?"

Yes I stammered.

"Those were for your good old Daddy there. He use to jack off to pictures of his little Sheri. My cock stuffed in her mouth, my cum all over her pretty little face."

I don't believe you, my Dad wouldn't let that happen, as tears welled up in my eyes.

"You better believe it! Your old man wanted to fuck you so bad back then. But he knew your mother would kill him. He would tell me you use to run around the house half naked showing that cute little ass off. He would tell me how hard his dick would get watching you bend over and how he wanted his cock in your ass."

No, I cried! I don't believe any of this!

" You better believe it! It was mostly his idea. The only thing he didn't know was that I was fucking your momma. That fucking women loved it up her ass."

I was now in total shock! My mother was the sweetest woman who ever lived. Very quiet and conservative. A picture flashed in my mind, my mother bent over our kitchen table with John behind her, his cock pounding her ass.

"Your dear sweet Daddy would tell me how he would wait until you and your mother were asleep. Then sneak into your room and jack off on you. He told me you would sleep with your mouth open. Said it made a perfect target."

The thought of my Daddy doing that to me was crazy. It was nuts! Your a fucking liar John, I screamed!

I didn't know what to think. A new found hatred of my Dad was forming. How could a father subject his daughter to this. To know what was going on in that garage to his daughter!

"You need to know your Dad loved you Sheri, but in a very perverted way."

This is the last time I'll see you Dad, I can never come back. Do you understand?

Dad stared at me for a long time, as if trying to place who I was. Slowly a smile spread across his face.

"Sheri?"

It had been a long time since I had heard my Dad say my name. Yes Daddy it's me.

I don't know what I was hoping for, maybe an admission of guilt or an apology. This is what I got.

"Sheri, let me watch you suck John's cock."

John started to laugh, "Yes Sheri do something for dear old dad! Come over here and suck my cock. let him see in person, you with a cock shoved down your throat."

Oh i'll do it John, you jerk. A thought was formulating in my mind. My hatred for John far out weighed my newfound disgust for my Dad.

But it won't be yours, you asshole!

With that I turned towards my Dad. Pulling down the bed covers and then his pj's, I leaned over and took my Dad into my mouth. I was crying now as I felt his hand on the back of my head. I tried to put the fact it was my father out of my mind but I couldn't.

This only went on for a couple of minutes. With a deep groan from him I was finished with my Dad forever.

As I got to the door I turned to look at John. Fuck you, i shouted!

In the hall I thought I would pass out. I leaned against the wall wating for it to pass.

I needed to find Joan. I needed to tell her that I wouldn't and couldn't come back.

She wasn't at the nurse station but the girl there told me she was in Room 212 Tim S.

I got to room 212 opened the door and walked in.

There was head nurse Joan bent over the bed her pants around her ankles and Tim or who ever he was. Was pounding her from behind.

There was a look of horror on her face as she turned to look at me.

I simply said, I'm done and I won't be back. With that I left Florence home never to return.

I cried all the way home.