Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes lovingly washed Zips mouth and face. She looked at her with love now that the anger was gone. She brushed her hair back and caressed her face and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek.

“Honey, you have to learn when to laugh, when to cry, when to shut up and when to speak out. I hate popping your ass, but if I let you get away with making a fool out of me the others will be cutting my throat in the middle of the night, right girls?” Eyes and Zip looked at the others. They shook their heads yes. Alex pulled a switchblade out of her pocket and opened it, shaking her head yes indeed I would.

Eyes picked a couple of twigs out of Zip’s messed up hair. “Now, little sister, do you want some pig dick or not?”

Zip looked down at Mike lying naked, helpless on the ground, the others hands rubbing him all over. She shook her head no. Eyes hugged her harder and held her head against her breast.

“Zip, babydoll, you know you need to so just forget about this hassle shit and have some pig.” Eyes held her face in her hands and stared down into her tear stained eyes and stuck out her pouty lip as if to say I’m sorry. “You know you want it, just look at that fine cop cock.”

Zip wiped her eyes and nose on the rag and looked down at Mike. She looked at his cock, then into his eyes and back to his gorgeous cock. She slowly looked up at Eyes and shook her head a couple of quick times as if to say, yes I guess I do want some. She started to strip as Eyes returned to her fun.

As Scar sat down on Mike’s chest he saw where she got her name. Her belly looked like it had been ripped open from side to side, a thin red scar a reminder of whatever happened. Above the scar where tattooed the words, “The asshole who did this is dead, do you want to join him?” Her ass and pussy were warm on his chest and he hated the feeling it was raising in him. The others were still massaging and working his body over. Scar kissed his lips and he turned away from her. She laughed and licked down his neck working her way wetly down to his cock. She took her turn sucking him. Eyes soon pulled her off and the next took her turn. Some would kiss and tease at Mike’s face others would just bury his cock in their mouth and start to suck him.

Soon Mike was writhing beyond his control. As one would have him ready to cum, Eyes would stop the action and start something new. Allison would work this magic on him when she was wanting him to last an especially long time, when she would get extraordinarily horny. She would suck him and play with him until he was ready to cum then press her thumb hard on the opening of his cock. When he settled down she would start again. After bringing him to the point of cuming several times he would stay hard for a long time. Once she had screwed him for over an hour and a half during one of these marathons. She had so many orgasms they quit counting and when Mike did cum at last he exploded like a cannon going off. He screamed so loud it woke Danny. Mike wouldn’t be able to cum for ever after a few more goes at him like this and then they would take turns at him however they wanted. His cock would be hard for ever and they would do as they wished with it.

He thought of Allison, he loved his wife with a passion. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine it was her on top of him and not this slime of the earth bunch of sluts. Allison would deny Mike nothing in bed. They had the best sex life he could imagine. He couldn’t stand the thought of giving her something, some disease. They always made love on the night they got back together after these weekends. Mike would have to come up with some reason why he couldn’t. He thought he could feign a back ache and act as though he was dying. This would be a good excuse to go see the doctor also. He thought of anything but this filth…raping him…! Rape? This was the only way he could think to put it, no other word for it.

“Move over girls.” Eyes said looking down at Mike. “I’m think he’s ready for some wet sweet sweaty juicy pussy, don’t you?”

They all moved back but kept at least one of their hands somewhere on Mike’s body. Eyes knelt down between his thighs watching his eyes all the way. She placed the fingernails of both hands on his balls and held them. “So, you want to kick my ass into next week do you?” Eyes said referring to the ride Mike had given her.

She dug her nails a little further, Mike winced at the pain. “You know how bad this would hurt if just dig into your scrawny little nuts.

The others watched with excitement in their eyes. She took his cock and slipped the head between her teeth. She bit down until Mike reacted in pain.

“You know how bad this would hurt if I bit the head of your fucking cock off?” She said through her clinched teeth.

She bit down, Mike stiffened with the pain and let out a groan, waiting to see blood poor from her mouth. She let go and wiped her lips. She lowered her mouth back to his hard cock but sucked it into her mouth using only her soft lips and tongue on him. She crawled up on him and rubbed the head of his dick between her pussy lips and slowly slipped down on him, she began to hunch him slowly. Her salty juice burned his cock where she had bitten him.

“Orange, kiss me, damn it, sit on his face and kiss me!” Eyes was getting close to cuming.

Orange obeyed, her mouth kissed Eyes and her ass and pussy came to rest on Mike’s face. He tried to avoid it but there was nothing he could do. She was square on top of him rubbing her body against him.

“Play with my tits!” Eyes ordered Orange, she obeyed again.

Eyes was soon writhing and cuming on Mike’s cock. When she fell off to the side another took her place. Orange moved to Eyes and fondled her lovingly and watched the show. One after the other took their turn at Mike’s cock. Sheila licked him clean before she climbed on and fucked him all she wanted. Zip stuck two fingers in his ass as she sucked his cock. She then took her ride atop him. Alex laid her head on his chest when she came and licked his chest and neck and humped like a mad woman. Mouse crawled up his legs when it was her turn. She turned her ass to Mike’s face and fucked him. He watched her skinny little ass the whole time. BJ held Mouse’s face between her legs and Mouse ate her while she screwed him. When BJ was too hot to take any more she pulled Mouse off, to Mouse’s displeasure and dropped down on him and began her turn. “You never cum anyway.” She said to mouse. BJ stared into his eyes and just licked her lips the whole time. Scar was next in line and sat down on him and smiled as she stroked him in long slow strokes. Mike closed his eyes again and tried to imagine it was Allison on him, he had to cum and get this hell over with, even it they killed him when they were through. BJ slipped between his legs and settled in behind Scar. As her fingers began to play with Scar’s ass she hunched Mike harder and harder. She was soon cuming and when the hot juicy hit the head of Mike’s cock he joined her, hunching back against her arching his back to drive into her. He hated his body at this minute but there was nothing else he could do. Scar fell off revealing Mike’s shrinking cock to the group.

“Hey!” Orange yelped. “I don’t get any?”

Eyes just looked at Mike. “Well, Mr. Policeman, looks like we get to wait here until you can squeeze my Orange Juice. The others complained, most of them half dressed and getting ready to take off. It was late afternoon and they were in a hurry to get to tonight’s partying. Eyes looked up at Orange and shook her head.

“Sorry little babe, looks like you lose out this time. Listen up you bitches! When we settle in to party tonight Orange calls her man and the first one to touch him without her approval eats my fist. Got it? GOT IT?!!!” Eyes screamed. The others shook their heads in agreement, fear gripping their eyes.

Alex moved to Eyes side and put her arms around her waist. “Who cares anyway, I’m fucking you tonight.” She said.

Eyes kissed her and looked down at Mike. “What about stud fuzz? What do you want to do with him?” She asked, her eyes looking at each member for an answer.

“Nothing.” Sheila said. “I like his cock, we may want to take another ride on him next year. He should be ready by then.”

They all laughed at this, especially Eyes. They all got dressed and lined their bikes up at Mike’s head, ready to go. Alex put her switchblade to his throat as Scar, BJ, Mouse and Sheila released him. He didn’t move. Zip tossed his car keys toward the 57’, it would take him almost thirty minutes to find them. They left, stirring up a cloud of dust as they went. Mike heard the roar of the engines fade in the distance.

Mike got up and put on his pants, shoes and socks. That’s all that was left. He finally found his keys. He had an old work shirt in the trunk. He put it on and got back on the road. He couldn’t find his gun anywhere. He could imagine the next time Eyes kicked Zip’s ass that Zip might just pull it out and blow her head off. Mike couldn’t have cared less if she did.

Mike headed to the house, he would have to do some things before Allison got home. How could he put off her sure to come sexual advances when she got back? He thought and thought and decided on a plan. He would take a back tire off the car, let the air out and drive a nail into it. He would put on the spare and tell Allison that the jack had slipped while he was changing the flat and he had sprained his back. He had a red sore whelp where Eyes had sunk her teeth into his cock. Allison was sure to see that. He would say that the jack handle had flown out and hit him. That would add to his injury act. That would also give him reason to go to the doctor. He hated to face his wife and lie to her but he didn’t see anyway around it. He couldn’t bare to tell her what had happened.

She came home that next day and Mike laid out the story. She was so sympathetic towards his pain. She doted over him like a mother hen. Danny cried because his daddy hurt. He felt guilty and tried to make them quit worrying about him. They went to bed that night and she slipped in beside him and rubbed his cock gently.

“I’m so sorry you’re hurt babydoll. Take care of this guy for me, I couldn’t live without him.” She said lovingly.

“Oh, honey be careful. He is really in pain. Please baby don’t touch…not tonight.” Mike hated himself.

“Ummm, ok sorry.” Allison said not wanting to cause him any pain but she wanted her man.

Mike lay there holding the women he loved so much, wishing he could kiss her desires away. Kissing her desires away? Why the heck not? He pulled her lips to his and kissed her softly and deeply. She was responding and writhing in his arms in no time. He was petting her and fondling her gently.

“Mike, I thought you said…no sex tonight. Did I miss something?” She asked, confused now.

“Well baby, as long as I have fingers and a tongue, why should my lady go horny into this good night?” She said almost poetic.

“Mike? You nasty boy. Are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting?” She whispered devilishly.

He moaned once or twice and he slipped down her body, still faking soreness. He raised her nightgown above her waist. He slowly began to kiss her stomach and thighs, soon bathing her sweet juicy pussy with a wonderful hot tongue bath. Her thighs spread wide, and she writhed in pleasure to let him have his way with her. He kissed and licked and nibbled her until she burst into screams of ecstasy. He licked her clit hard and made love to her with his tongue. She finally lay motionless breathing heavily and sighing with each deep breath.

“Oh my gosh, Mike, what got into you honey?” She moaned in a low whispering voice.

“My baby will never go wanting as long as I have ways to satisfy her.” He said.

His cock was hard as a rock, he couldn’t let her know. He stayed down on her until he was soft again, lying his head on her heaving belly. He moaned back up to her side and hugged her to sleep.

He called in sick to work and made an emergency appointment with Dr. Hampton. He told the him his story knowing the doctor would have to keep it private. They were friends anyway, he trusted the doctor. The test came back in two days and Mike was fine. Nothing showed up on any of them. They would test again in six months but he felt Mike was in no danger of infecting Allison with anything. Mike stayed home for two more days. He slowly acted as if everything was getting back to normal. He made love to Allison in the middle of the day like he never had before. She asked him for tongue baths regularly now and he was happy to oblige. She wasn’t stingy about giving him blowjobs on command either. She loved it and was thrilled to make him feel good. Allison commented several times that anytime he wanted to hurt his back and cock again was ok with her if their sex life was going to take off like this every time he did. She would laugh and say, well maybe just your back this time.

Mike Gaines marked this weekend of hell on next years calendar. He would sit in his squad car watching the interstate next year hoping to run into some old friends. He prayed daily that they would cross his path again. He drove the interstate within the city limits a million times just practicing what he was going to do when he saw them next time. He couldn’t wait to see those Eyes!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Crazy Ex Jack decided things were over. She decided things weren't.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
More Stories