All Comments on 'Road Trip Ch. 04: Rooms 107 and 108'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what beautiful pictures MP paints

Ross "shoved his thick rigid bone to its full in her open inviting cunt." As he gives her a hot incestuous fuck, "his balls slapped his mother's ass. Both mother and son grunted and groaned in their ecstatic exertion." Mom has a great cum, and the kid blows his young balls up the same cunt he came out of. "Ross' dick, buried to the hilt, filled her vessel and stopped any back flow." They fall asleep, his fat young penis buried in his mommy's warm wet vagina, and mom's precious vagina filled with her own boy's warm creamy semen. The perfect picture of mother and son love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
position problem

If Pearl's on her hands and knees with Ross behind her doing her doggie position, his balls couldn't be hitting her ass. Pussy maybe but not her ass.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
very hot chapter

a little short - wish particularly with mom there had been more tease, but well written as always MP. 5 more stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

story TAGS