Road Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Past inhibitions on the road trip.
819 words
4.15
11k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
10Load
10Load
4 Followers

Paul and I were both unable to stand and sat in front of the sink for some time. I looked toward him, "Hey, Paul!" He was unresponsive, but his eyes searched the stark white walls recalling images of what had occurred. Both of us however did struggle to regain our breath.

I found Paul's hand on my thigh. I have no idea how long it had been there, only that he was slowly approaching my crotch. It wasn't long until his hand cupped deep between my legs and he stroked me from rim to tip. He quickly picked up the pace sending my mind into a haze.

With his wrist grinding into the head of my cock he says, "Follow me." He kicks his pants to the floor as we made our way to the bed. He then faces me and runs his thumbs inside the waist of my jeans, "We're good, right Jim?"

My mind was still in disbelief when I nodded a dumbfounded yes. I didn't know what else to do. I eventually explained, "I wanted this when we went on our last road trip."

Paul shoved me onto the bed and wrestled my jeans off with a smile. He then starts licking and kissing his way between my thighs; even nibbling on occasion. It felt so incredible. I uncontrollably began thrusting my hips in the air, hoping he would rush to the prize. I felt his tongue as it made contact with my thigh and then my balls. His saliva made me so sensitive to his every move across my sack. I could feel it as he sucked each of my balls into his mouth. The heat of his tongue drove me insane. At this point, I could not stop with the slight thrusting of my cock in the air and having it gently tap him on the face. He then releases my balls and runs his tongue over and around my shaft until it's completely glistening. He finishes by blowing a mouth full of saliva to top it all off.

With this devilish grin, he says, "I have absolutely dreamed of doing this."

It took me a moment to realize exactly what he had in mind. I could see him working up yet another mouth full of spit which he dripped to his hand before rubbing his rim. He slowly crawled on top of me, brushing our dicks in passing. His hand ran down my chest, over my abs, and landed on my dick. I could feel his wetness as my helmet met its mark. I watched in utter amazement as he lowered himself onto my shaft. At first, he eased the tip just inside his hole and waited. I felt his muscles relax as he wiggled and shoved me further, but not completely. I gasped and said something I can't recall, but I was now rampantly fucking him an inch or two deep. I suddenly hear him yelp and his eyes clench before he slides the full length of my dick inside him. He bucked his hips, riding my cock to the absolute hilt for everything I had. His shaft was circling madly between us.

We had been going at this for sometime when Paul demands, "Cum in my ass. I want you to cum deep inside me."

I knew exactly what would make me cum. I pushed Paul from my cock and rolled him on the bed. Without so much as skipping a beat, I began thrusting into his ass from above. Mercilessly I rammed him with everything I had.

With clenched teeth and a rasp in my voice, "You want me to fucking cum in your ass?"

I felt him shiver and say, "Shoot your hot load in my fucking ass, Jim."

My cock swelled as I shoved it to the hilt. Paul's muscles clutched around me tightly. I let out a primal groan the moment I could no longer hold back the release. I felt it race through everything within me as if being extracted and pulled from me. My shaft hardened to a depth I had never experienced before as wave after wave of throbs and hot cum filled Paul. My back instinctively arched as I pushed every bit of my manhood into him.

It was some time before my senses returned to me. I recall a moment that Paul and I were caressing each other's balls. I am sure there was some sense of glowing on our faces because we surely were unable to speak. We were both quite hard at the moment, but anything else would have to wait till morning.

I awoke bright and early to find Paul's hand still cradling my rock-solid cock. There were no doubts about how we were going to be spending the day. The only questions were, where would this adventure lead us, and were we going to return home this time?

10Load
10Load
4 Followers