Road Trip Quickie

Story Info
A road trip quickie, oral and intense fucking.
794 words
4.18
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still dark when they set off. An early morning start.

Jack and Ness had a long drive ahead of them.

His huge, sexy tank of a Navara, packed with everything they need for the conference.

Ness had her heated seat on. The warmth, mixed with a pleasant vibration from the road surface, made her pussy begin to tingle.

Jack glanced over at Ness, he could tell she was horny. Her cheeks flushed, as she fidgeted. Trying to get comfortable, with her ever growing wide-on.

Jack smirked.

"And what are you smiling at?"

"You" said Jack.

Ness blushed.

"Nothing to see over here," said Ness.

Casually switching off her heated seat. Hoping it would cool quickly, so she could compose herself.

Jack loved seeing her flustered.

He took great pride in his ability to make her melt on the spot. Plus it made him fucking horny as hell.

Sexual tension was building. Jack's cock began to grow, filling any available space in his jeans.

Ness reached over, gently running her fingers over his leg. Teasing him with her gentle strokes and occasional squeeze.

"If you keep doing that, I'm gonna have to fuck you!"

Ness's eyes grew with excitement. She looked him directly in his eyes and ran her fingers over his balls. Increasing the pressure as her fingers made their way up his thick, hard cock.

Jack groaned.

Relaxing his legs apart, leaving ample space for Ness to reach his manhood. Ness took the invitation.

She unbuttoned, then slowly unzipped his jeans. She could see his huge cock, trying to break the confines of his boxers.

As she freed Jack's cock, she could see pre cum forming on his tip.

"Suck me" Jack whispered.

"Suck me, hard".

Ness leant over and kissed the head of his throbbing member. Pre cum coated her lips, she could taste his salty goodness.

She took him in her mouth, sucking firmly. Up and down in smooth movements.

She took more of him in. Jack thrust upwards, forcing Ness to take his whole length in her mouth and throat.

His cock oozing more pre cum.

Ness kissed his shaft, making her way up his veiny cock. Kissing and sucking the sides, gently pulling his skin.

Up and down, sucking slightly harder now. Jack writhed in his seat. The cab filled with the smell of arousal.

Jack took in a sudden intake off breath. His eyes grew wild.

He quickly took the next exit off the motorway, desperate to get his hands on Ness.

Desperate to be inside her.

Driving quickly through the small town, trying to find a quiet place. He veered the Navara off the road.

He jumped out of the cab, his erect cock and taught balls on full display.

Ness froze in anticipation.

Her door flew open. Jack scooped her up and carried her to the front of the Navara.

Gently placing her down, he put both hands on the side of her head. Pulling her face towards his, they kissed passionately. Tongues frantically fighting.

Ness pushed her pelvis into Jack's crotch. She was so wet, her pussy ached.

Jack turned her round and pinned her to the bonnet. He pulled her jeans and knickers down to her ankles.

Ness could feel the cold metal bonnet, her nipples becoming erect through arousal and the chill of the metal.

Jack bent her over more. Squeezing her pert arse cheeks he began licking her pussy from behind.

"Ahhhh that.. feels...so...good"

"You're so wet Ness, I want to taste your juices!"

Jack's tongue was incredible, he flicked her clit, pulling with his lips. Ness squirmed with pleasure as Jack kissed her cheeks, with the occasional bite.

Taking his time focussing on her engorged clit.

"I'm almost there" Ness groaned.

This turned Jack on. His cock longed to be inside her sweet pussy.

His cock slid straight in, short fast thrusts. His fingers flicking over her clit as he firmly thrusted his cock deep inside her.

Ness couldn't contain herself and let out a little scream. Her body shook. Her pussy jittered around Jack's thick cock, as she reached climax.

The sight of her laying over the bonnet, her cum dripping down his solid cock, made Jack weak at the knees.

He thrusted, long and deep inside her. Followed by quick shallow movements. Jack was breathing hard.

He groaned with pleasure as his cock spurted inside her.

Several more thrusts and Jack collapsed on top of Ness. Their bodies shaking together.

Leaning over her he gently kissed her lips. Ness grabbed his head in her hands and took his tongue into her mouth. Sucking it hard.

Wrapping her legs around his waist she began to gyrate on his wet, sticky cock.

"Round 2"? she whispered in his ear.