All Comments on 'Road Trip to Thunder Bay'

by AtlantisGuy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Smith79Smith79about 2 months ago

very hot please continue

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 2 months ago

Absolutely one of the hottest first-time gay stories I've ever read. When I was Cal and Rob's age, society being what it was then would have probably meant a silent ride back home feeling guilt and fear about what they did. That these guys can comfortably talk about and admit how much they enjoyed it shows how much better things are today. And they may think it was a one-time thing, but I'm willing to bet it won't take long before they want to do it again. ;-)

RobiRobRobiRobabout 2 months ago

So hot!! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great job! Such a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Part 2 please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved it. I long for an experience likr that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow so very hot. I couldn't stop reading...

AtlantisGuyAtlantisGuyabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading, guys!

At the risk of disappointing you, this is another stand-alone story. I wanted to capture a particular moment in my life which I, perhaps for obvious reasons, still hold close to my heart today. I'll start posting another multi-part story shortly.

gjames17gjames17about 2 months ago

Thank you for sharing such a hot, engaging story.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 and added to favorites.

BidickulousBidickulousabout 2 months ago

So fun to have you post another great story – once again an excellent mix of guys being guys off having fun and then experimenting with turning each other on! Was hoping for a follow up where the guys discover that sex with their girlfriends isn’t as good and they get back together, but I totally get your comment; sometimes hooking up with guys you’ve known is a one-off that can’t go any further.

Will hold you to the promise of another multi-chapter story, yours are well written and thoroughly engaging!

BisensualBoyBisensualBoyabout 2 months ago

Great story - when it’s not planned and just driven by pure lust it just feels amazing. That’s how discovered that I’m very much bisexual. Thanks for making me relive my first.

beardaddy150beardaddy150about 2 months ago

Great story! Makes me wish I would have acted on my feelings with my best buddy on one of our many outdoor trips.

NaplesjoeNaplesjoeabout 2 months ago

What a hot story, and the way you built it up. I’d really like more in depth stories. This felt like it ended too soon, which means I loved it!!

I’m following you, and will gladly read what you write. Thank you for this pleasure!

stillworking1234stillworking1234about 2 months ago

One of the hottest stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Super fucking hot story and the details made it very real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The sex was primal and raw and so is this story. I got to take care of "some business'!

JRSONJRSONabout 1 month ago

This story was amazing! An experience that would change a couple of best buds permanently! So hot!! I enjoyed that they were both so into all of it! A bond that will always be important! It does not always go so well as this one seemed to. Excellent... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥. Great narrative leading up to amazing, erotic climax.

catamitecatamiteabout 1 month ago

Fucking HOT!

and a great story, hook, line and sinker. Ivan so looking forward to reading all your other stories..... a new FAN

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 1 month ago

Love your writing style and stories. Not as big a fan of the thick hairy dicks and asses, but the stories make up for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous