Road Trip Turnout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers

I was on all fours and could see myself in the mirror with my boner pointing dead ahead. Richard was standing in front of me behind the bar and Tony was behind me in front of the bar.

"Tell Richard what you want, Robby Boy," said Tony slapping my ass softly.

"I want that fat dick in my mouth please. I want to swallow your sweet c..."

I was startled by a strange sensation on my asshole, that sent a pulsing wave through my balls. I could hear a hum of some kind, and a vibrating rubber dildo apparently tickling my asshole.

"Auh...auh," I gasped as it traced down and circled my balls. "Oh God...I like that...."

"I thought you would Robby Boy," he said dragging it sideways up my scrotum, and ass crack.

It seemed about as big around as my thumb. Again, my eyes closed as the rubber tip circled my electrified asshole.

"Getting lost in the fantasy, Robby Boy," said Richard.

I hummed, "Mmmm, Mmmm," when suddenly it stopped.

Tony stepped around and stuck his pointer finger between my lips, "Suck it like my Dick."

I did as ordered and sucked his finger drenching it in my saliva. He pulled it out and a second or two later it tickled my asshole, and slowly pushed into my pre-oiled hole. I pushed back to get him all in and found myself rocking forward and back.

"Damn Tony, look at him fucking your finger," said Richard in disbelief.

"You like that little Bitch?" asked Tony twisting it as I rode his finger.

I rocked faster, "Oh that's getting me goin, oh that's getting me goin, oh that's getting me goin,"

"Do you want two fingers, Robby Boy" he joked.

"Yes, give me two please. I feel that in my balls!" I yelled, knowing they were all watching me.

He pulled out and brought his pointer finger and middle finger to my mouth. I sucked them getting a slight taste of the oil as I wet them.

There was a slight bit of pain when two went in, but it soon passed, and I was riding him again.

"Do you like my fingers in your ass Robby Boy?" he said breathing a little heavier himself.

"YYYeeesss," I moaned.

"Yes what" he asked taunting me.

"Yes I like your fingers in my ass, Tony," I yelled for all to hear.

I had never done anything like this but Tony, had awakened so many hidden desires...

"Are you ready for this Robby Boy?" He asked as the vibrator touched my balls again.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" I panted.

"Ok I need you to step down," he said pulling out of my asshole. "Come over to this chair." he said as he walked over and slammed the dildo on the chair.

It stuck to the chair pointing straight up. As I approached, I saw it was basically a big suction cup for the base and stuck to the varnished wooden card table chair. He squeezed the tip and pressed down on the rubber cock and it began to vibrate.

"Have a seat Robby Boy, you're gonna love this." he said stepping back.

I needed that sensation back on my asshole, so I did as ordered and positioned myself over the tip. I groaned as it made contact tingling my balls and asshole at the same time.

"Oh fuck that's good," I said as I rubbed my sphincter, on the rubber dick.

I pressed down slowly taking it all in, vibrating my balls.

"Oh fuck I feel that from my balls to my fucking throat," I said pulling up and sitting back down slowly. "My fucking cock is fucking vibrating. Please somebody make me cum!"

I started bouncing on it.

"OK Robby boy, why don't you jack yourself off and make yourself cum for me and the boys."

"Oh yes," I said, gripping my throbbing cock.

Pre-cum had run down the whole length of my pulsating pole.

"Tell us how much you love cock, Robby Boy." his voice commanded.

I don't know what it was, but I needed to please him and did not care what anyone thought. It didn't help that I had an aching boner that needed relief!

I was fucking the dildo liked a Pogo stick. The vibration in my balls and against my prostate were like nothing I ever felt.

"Oh, fuck Tony this feels so good, I am gonna cum for you! Please let me cum for yo...Oh f, f, f, fuck it feels so good on my balls..."

My ass was slapping on the chair, when suddenly it stopped vibrating. "No please what happened" I squeezed my cheeks as tight as I could and pushed down slowly, activating the vibration again. "Oh, shit th, th, th, there it is."

My legs and arms shook, as my prostate, vibrated with the dildo, "I aaaaammmm c, cumming for you... so fucking hard, AAAAHHH, AAAAHHH! Fuck!" I squeezed my cock and a jet of cum burst out onto the table next to me.

"Oh God it feels..." (another jet released as I jerked my cock wildly spraying cum droplets everywhere.)

I sat down on it and pumped my cock grunting like an animal, "gggaaaahhhh, gggaaaahhhh, gggaaaahhhh!"

Suddenly Kevin stepped in front of me with his cock in his hand, grabbed my head and shoved his dick against my lips. As my orgasm subside, I gained enough composure to realize I had a cock to service. It was thick and hard, about 6 inches long. I plunged my mouth on it and pushed it to my throat. My head bobbed up and down keeping my lips over my teeth. I was crazed with pleasure, the dildo vibrating in my ass as his cock filled my mouth.

"Oh Robby Boy, get ready, for a f, fucking load " he grunted. You got me so fucking hot... riding that dildo...Auh!"

His cum flooded my tongue. "Mu Hu" I squealed as he fed me his creamy load.

"Damn, he is lapping it all up Tony. Suck my cum Robby Boy!"

I swallowed every drop, as I wiggled that dildo against my balls.

My cock remained hard.

He pulled out, "Thanks Robby Boy. That was intense."

"OK Robby Boy, one more task and you are the official cock boy!" said Tony.

I turned and there was Tony and Richard with their pants off and Boners at attention.

Tony put out a hand and I took it. He lifted my off the vibrating toy and said, "You were incredible, with that thing. I think you're gonna love this," he said grabbing his cock and giving it a little shake.

"Time to suck my cock and lube me up, Robby Boy. You are gonna get your first cock sandwich. Can we get you on your knees Robby Boy?"

I dropped thinking, at last his 10-inch chocolate beauty, back in my mouth.

He positioned himself in front me and pointed his scrumptious meat at my waiting lips. I pressed them over his cock head rim. I lingered and licked it while holding it inside my mouth, before pushing him all the way in. When his silky-smooth head reached my throat, my mouth flooded him with saliva. After a moment he pushed my forehead pulling me off.

"Time to share that mouth with Dicky there," said Tony, pointing behind me.

I spun around to the sight of Richards thick pink dick head starring me in the face. He held it straight out form me. I crawled toward him and engaged his thick cock with my mouth.

"Now, If I let you, it would be agreed I will not reciprocate in any way," he chuckled, using my words from yesterday against me. I'm not sure Robby Boy but this seems like major fucking reciprocation!"

I moaned my agreement as his thick pink dick slid across my eager tongue. The smooth skin tickled my lips as he pushed deeper.

Suddenly there was warm hard flesh teasing my exposed anus, "UUMMM," I sighed.

He wiggled it lightly against me, as I rock forward and back sucking Richard's stiff dick. The reality of his cock sandwich comment, hit me hard (from both ends!) I did not realize I was the meat of the sandwich.

He would touch me and disappear, and I would push back trying to find his hot meat but could not break contact with the member in my mouth. I rocked more vigorously trying to fill the void with his huge hard-on.

"Tell me what you need Robby Boy," said Tony, clubbing my ass cheeks with his solid cock.

I mumbled not wanting to remove myself from Richard's rod.

"It's not polite to talk with your mouth full Robby Boy...Tell me!" he commanded.

"I need your dick in my ass...Please," I said panting, with Richard's glistening cock screaming at me.

"You sure you want this?" he said holding it steady against my anus as I pushed toward him. "I asked you a question Robby Boy..."

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me with it Tony, I want you both...Please!"

"Careful what you ask for, you just might get it," he said pressing against my lubed ass.

Richard stepped back in filling my mouth again as Tony pressed in. My asshole screamed as his big head slowly spread me open. Unfortunately, Richard was fully rocking his hips fucking my face, forcing me back with each thrust further on his giant cock head.

"Doing OK Robby Boy," asked Tony.

"Muh huh," I mumbled, wondering if he would ever fit.

He went out of his way to not hurt me. I don't think I could have been that patient if the roles were reversed. When his thick rim finally slipped in, the pain lessened. I began to rock slowly pushing him deeper each time. When he was in to the hilt he pulled slowly out as I continued to sway. My cock had softened from the strain my ass was enduring but it seemed better with each movement. There was a strange tickle in my balls.

After a few moments it became easier and we all began to move in rhythm. I would rock 6-8 inches forward and back, forward and back. I had never felt this complete before.

I moaned and groaned with a hot hard dick in my mouth and another filling me with a mix of pleasure and pain that is difficult to describe. I could feel the heat of his steaming dick deep in me. The feel of him pulling out and filling me with his hard heat, was stiffening my dick again.

"Muh, Muh, Muh," whined

They were starting to move faster than I could rock my body, so I remained still and they both pumped their hips harder and faster.

"Oh yeah, Robby Boy, your pussy is tight Bitch...Fuck yes!" Grunted Tony.

"Timmy!" Yelled Tony, "I think he's gonna need a reach around!"

Richard's balls were bouncing off my chin and Tony's off my butt cheeks. All I could do was hold still and enjoy the ride. I gasped despite the fat cock in my mouth when Tim, gripped my boner. He smeared my own cum on my dick and jacked me off. My heart raced sending blood and adrenalin through my whole body.

How could a 10-inch cock be that fucking hard I thought as Tony fucked my like I had asked. His hot steel piston stimulated my prostate sending me over the edge, I wanted Tim to slow down, he was gonna make me cum too soon.

"Hold on Robby Boy," I'm cumming in your fuckin' ass!"

Tim was jerking about a hundred strokes a minute. Richard had his big muscular hands on the back of my head, holding me steady as he rapid fire, fucked my face. Tony grabbed my thighs and thrust himself into the hilt. He pulled me tight as I could feel the cum pulse through his cock, draining in my overstuffed ass.

He held there grunting, "UH, UH, UH"

"MO MUCK," I squealed as my cum pulsed on to the floor.

As Tim began to slow down, I heard Richard yell, "Here it comes Bitch! Swallow my fucking cum!" I swallowed the first jet, but he fucked me so hard the rest leaked out as I could not contain it. As his climax peaked he slowed down allowing me to suck him dry.

We all breathed hard as we recovered from the wild double fuck.

I felt Tony's softening cock slide out of my gaping ass and trace a path down my balls. Shortly after a stream of cum began to run down my crack and balls. Richard oozed from my mouth leaving me satisfyingly empty.

I thought, it is a good thing I will only be coming to town once a month. I will need the other three weeks to recover. Then I thought, I hope I never get promoted out of this position. I wondered if a lifetime membership at the club was possible...I would surely pay whatever the price.

Now I lay hear in my hotel thinking about the two more times I came last night. Tim and John also believed in reciprocation and did just that.

I can hardly wait for day two on my new job. One I hope to keep for years to cum (Pun intended).

The End.

rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers