Road Trip Turnout Ch. 03

Story Info
Formerly straight man introduces coworker to gay sex club.
11.3k words
4.44
6.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big thanks to Rimaday for the inspiration and the tips on publishing my first story.

This story is a continuation of Rimaday's "Road Trip Turnout" series. I highly recommend you read those (Parts 1-2) first, partly so the following story will make sense, but more so because they might be the hottest stories on Literotica.

Feedback welcome. Enjoy!

My name is Peter-I'm a coworker of Robby. I think you heard about some of his adventures in parts 1 and 2.

I'm a mostly straight guy. I have always liked the ladies-several girlfriends through high school and college, and I now have a gorgeous wife and two kids.

One minor exception though. For about a month in college, I had a torrid affair with a guy.

I had just gotten dumped pretty hard by a dream girl, and was having a hard time moving on. So one night it was closing time at the bar, and I was the only one from my friend group still there. Everyone else had found a hookup, or was back with their girl. I was feeling extra depressed. Long story short, I got talking to a guy who I didn't even realize was gay. I was broke and drunk, and he offered to buy me a drink. Somehow, next thing I knew he coerced me out to his car for a make out session. I eventually saw through my drunken haze, and told him I didn't want to go any further. I headed home and passed out.

The next morning I was pretty disgusted with myself. As I did laundry, I found his phone number written on a piece of paper in my jeans pocket -- I had totally forgotten about that. I'm not sure why I had even accepted it. I immediately threw it in the garbage.

But over the next couple days, I couldn't stop thinking about our encounter. I had never thought of a guy in that way before, but I found myself getting hard recalling how his lips and tongue felt. I even thought of him as I jerked off, picturing all the possibilities if we had gone a little further that night.

Before I even rationally knew what I was doing, i found myself digging his number out of the bottom of the garbage. I ended up calling the guy, and hooking up several more times over the next month. Well, maybe "hooking up" is putting it lightly...

Although our affair was short, it was scorching hot. We did EVERYTHING. I ate his ass, then fucked his ass. I rode a dildo while he and another guy jerked off on me, swallowed loads, shot my cum in his ass and down his throat, and talked dirty during some man on man phone sex sessions when my roommate was gone (we both loved the dirty talk; I have a wild and sick imagination, and I can be a confident and arrogant trash talker, so I got pretty good at it!). Finally, I even got dolled up in women's clothes for him, including panties, lingerie and makeup. I was his slutty drag queen during a couple nights of hot role playing.

Like I said I consider myself a straight guy, but for some reason once I got a taste of cock I was all in. It was a lot of fun.

A few weeks into the affair, I happened to meet my future wife. I knew she was "the one", so I went cold turkey and broke off the fuck buddy relationship immediately in order to devote myself to her. She never found out, and I never looked back.

So while I'm a straight married guy, I'll admit that a small part of me still fantasizes about guys sometimes too. A small, dormant part...

............

Anyway, back to Robby. He's a peer of mine at work-we're both in sales. Like me he has done well for himself, and has landed a couple big accounts just recently.

He calls me one day. "Hey Peter. You know that new client I told you about? They're still really happy with our work, but they're thinking about giving us even more business and would like another rep on the account. Do you have time for a drink tonight? I can tell you more about the client, and maybe discuss setting up a meeting."

"Sure-why not. Thanks for thinking of me!"

"You bet. I have a vision of how you and I can work as a team, and I'm excited to share it with you. Anyway, how about the watering hole at 9:00 tonight?"

"See you then".

..........

I meet Robby at the bar. We have a couple drinks and throw some darts. Robby suggests we should do a couple shots.

"Oh man I don't party like that much anymore. Aren't we supposed to be talking business?"

"We will! But this new client I told you about: this could be very lucrative for both of us, but they also have some non-standard business practices. Might be good for you to be a little loosened up before we talk further!"

I wonder what I'm getting myself into here. But lucrative sounds pretty good to me - I had rough numbers last quarter, so I'm willing to do almost anything.

After the shots are down the hatch and we're back at the table, we finally get down to business.

"Ok-so this client is a holding company. They own a few businesses, including a gentlemen's club. Part of the deal is that you'd be expected to put some time in at this club. It's about two hours away, so I usually just crash in the local hotel when I visit there".

"Hmm. Ok I guess I can't argue with spending some time in a gentlemen's club and calling it work!"

"Well I should probably tell you...stuff happens in the club. And I have been an active participant".

"Oh really! Geez Robby-are you getting lap dances from some fine ladies or what?"

"Well...in this case, the term gentlemen's club has a bit of a different meaning than you might be used to. This club is men only".

Robby sees my blank, non-comprehending look.

"It's men only...and like I said stuff happens".

At this point I raise my eyebrows. "Stuff? Among men only?"

"That's right. At first I was pretty repulsed since I'm a straight guy like you. But I think you'll find they're very accommodating. Something about the place drew me in, and I'm a committed lifetime club member at this point."

"Whoa whoa whoa this sounds pretty bizarre. So they're a client, and you're also a member of this 'gentlemen's club?' What exactly have you done there."

"It's kind of like a fraternity-I can't tell you all the secrets. I went through an initiation last week, and I have been servicing the members ever since".

"Servicing the members?"

"Servicing the members", he reiterates, this time emphasizing servicing, and members.

I am pretty shocked. But somehow I'm not completely grossed out or completely shutting down this idea. I guess it was the financial potential, and maybe that dormant part of me resurfacing.

"So the deal is, I have to do whatever perverted things they want me to do in this club, and my reward is a share of this account. Do I have that right?"

"Yeah, I think you pretty much have it".

I continue to ponder...

"The guys are all pretty relatable. Most are around our age and have the same interests. And they're all very fit," he says with a smile.

Now I'm trying to visualize this place. I'm picturing a group of "fit" (hot?) guys expecting me to service them. I hadn't thought of guys in this way for years, but now fantasies are forming in my head. However it still sounds like a bizarre arrangement that could jeopardize my career...

I hadn't even noticed that Robby had moved closer to me. Suddenly he reaches down and feels my crotch area-"ooh just as I thought-you seem to like this idea!" For some reason, I don't pull him away. Maybe it's shock, or maybe I'm just really getting into this idea like he said.

Before I know it, he's fully stroking me through my jeans. He leans in close and proceeds to tell me a little more about an "initiation" he went through last week. My eyes are wide and my cock is rock solid, as he describes getting a blowjob, sucking dick, eating ass, a shower and shave session with two other men, riding a dildo, and ending up in what he called a "cock sandwich". Part of me is appalled, but I can't deny I'm getting harder with each storyline he shares. Thankfully the bar is loud and busy, so no one can hear us...or see that his hand is still stroking me under the table.

I can't talk-I can only stare at him and breathe heavily. He looks at me and asks "what do you think?"

What do I think? I think this sounds hot as hell and I wish I was there right now. Or maybe I just want to take Robby out to my car where we have some more privacy...oh god...

Thankfully, Robby's professionalism finally comes through. He pulls away from me and says in a friendly voice "Well, just give it some thought! Thanks for meeting up tonight-the drinks we're good! Let's head out".

I mentally slap myself back to reality. I slowly collect myself so my hard on can recede a little, then we pay and head out.

I get home and crawl in bed next to my wife. She gives me a kiss. "How is Robby doing?"

"He's good. I think I'm going to owe him - he's bringing me in on a big new account. Should be a really good next few quarters for me. But honey I may be on the road a little bit more - the client has an office a couple hours away and it sounds like I'll need to be spending time there servicing their team".

"Oh that's great to hear! You're due for a good quarter - persistence and hard work always pays off eventually. I'm sure you'll do a great job servicing their team members."

"Thanks honey," I say as I move in for more than just a good night kiss.

"Ooh-someone is feeling friendly at this late hour! Did that wild single man Robby put some ideas in your head about bachelor exploits?" she asks jokingly.

"Something like that", I say. Little does she know my eyes are closed and I'm picturing a room full of cock as we make love. I feel guilty, but I also don't last long before I'm cumming inside her.

"Wow-that was some passion!" She says. "Maybe you need to spend time with Robby more often!"

I can only nod, as we drift off to sleep.

.....

The next day, Robby sends me an electronic calendar invitation for the following Monday. Location is "Tony's Gentlemen's Club", in a town two hours away.

Well I agreed I'd think about it, and I guess it's decision time.

I figure it can't hurt to check it out. I can always introduce myself, then leave if I don't feel comfortable.

I accept the invite.

......

It's meeting day. Robby mentioned that he headed out there last night, since a couple members needed some late night service. I start the two hour drive early, and arrive mid morning.

I park in the lot and look around. This place looks pretty simple - it sure doesn't look alike a sophisticated client space like I'm used to. Oh well, I'll go have one drink then leave, I tell myself nervously.

I walk in and am greeted by several pool players. They introduce themselves at John, Tim, Kevin and Dick. They explain that Robby is busy in the back room right now with the boss. I say no problem-let's shoot some pool!

We play a full game, and I have a couple beers so I'm feeling good. Robby is right-these guys are really nice. I do have to admit they all have good bodies too, just like he said. Normally I wouldn't notice other guys, but somehow I can't help it at this place.

Finally I see a familiar face and nervously say hello to Robby, coming out from the back room. I am not prepared for what happens next: He pulls me in close and sticks his tongue down my throat for a few seconds!

Whoa! This is my coworker of several years! And we're in front of a client!

I start to protest, but he then caresses my cock through my jeans, while whispering dirty talk in my ear

"I'm so glad you came. Now I hope you're ready to cum. I want your dick in my ass so bad. I want you to fill me up. I told all these other boys about you too" (I look around and see that the other members are all checking me out with hungry eyes). "We're gonna show you a good time tonight baby."

Baby? We're coworkers for gods sake. I can't believe how fast things are moving. But I also can't believe that I'm hard as a rock.

I look at him for a moment, then look around. No one seems freaked out-if anything they just seem to be smiling and waiting for more. Screw it-I need this work, so if this is what they want to see then this is what I'll do. I plunge in and restart our makeout session.

Suddenly we're interrupted: "Peter? You must be Peter Stevenson. Robby told us all about you. I'm Tony Jackson, owner of this place. Can we get you a drink?"

Oh no-Tony Jackson- Our firm's largest client! Robby did NOT mention that Tony Jackson is involved in this account. My boner instantly vanishes, as I try to regain control and composure.

"Uh...nice to meet you Mr Jackson. No thank you - I have already had a couple beers. BTW the way I'm sorry about my behavior with Robby just now..."

Tony cuts me off: "Timmy! Let's have another beer please for Mr Stevenson! Then we can show him the shower facilities shortly"

Shower? I don't need a shower-I took one just before coming here, I think to myself.

"Robby assures us that we can count on you to provide great service, just as he has", said Tony. "I look forward to getting to know you and to experiencing some of that service tonight!"

"That sounds great Mr. Jackson. I appreciate your loyalty to our firm, and you can rest assured, I will provide outstanding service to your account."

"Thank you Peter. Very professional! Tim, John - are we ready for initiation?"

I turn around to where Tony was looking. I am shocked to see that the two pool players are shedding their clothes, and are soon wearing only towels.

"We sure are Tony. Shall we get him started?" one of the pool players asks.

I cut in before Tony could respond: "Whoa whoa whoa-i think there has been a misunderstanding. Robby and I are committed to servicing your account in the most professional way possible. I'm not sure what all this talk is about showers and initiations, but we would like to keep this relationship strictly professional."

Peter responds "Haha you sound like Robby when he first came here! Bravo-very professional indeed. But Robby and I can help clarify. Robby-show your coworker what you wanted to do when you first came in here last week."

Robby walks over to the pool table and grabs a stick. He sets the 8 ball near the center of the table, then takes a solid shot and sinks it in the corner pocket.

"Nice shot Robby! Now show your friend what you learned by the end of your first night here in the club. What is expected of you here? What were you doing for me just a few minutes ago in the back room?"

Robby smiles slyly. He walks over to Tony, unzips his pants, pulls them down along with his underwear, then gets on his knees. I can't believe what I am seeing-he pulls out Tony's soft cock, and begins bobbing up and down on it!

"Robby! What are you doing?" I plead. "Mr Jackson is our most valuable client-why are you assaulting him?"

"Relax Peter," said Tony. "Do I look like I'm NOT enjoying this? I think I'm enjoying receiving Robby's blowjob almost as much as you're enjoying watching it! Tim-give him a feel and tell me if I'm right."

One of the pool players comes up behind me, reaches around, and slowly caresses my cock. "You're right Tony-he's hard as a rock."

"That's what I thought. You have been ready to go since you walked in here-I noticed it during your little make out session with Robby too."

I close my eyes-partly due to humiliation...but mostly because Tim's stroking through my jeans feels so good.

"So can we put aside all these façades about professionalism, and get real here? I think Robby told you what happens at this club, and you came here on your own free will, right?"

"Well...yesss" I say, getting harder and more turned on.

Tim lifts my shirt over my head - I do not object.

"And it should be clear by now what we expect, if you are to work on our account, right?"

"Yes".

"So then tell us: what exactly will you do for us here tonight Peter?"

Tim now unzips my pants and underwear, and pulls them down. I kick off my shoes and step out of them. I am now naked, being stroked by another man, in front of a group of men.

"Well Peter, we're waiting?"

I still have one last ounce of dignity and professionalism in me somehow. But I am also thoroughly enjoying Tim's expert stroking. Due to this inner conflict, I can't quite formulate a response.

I do really need this work. So as sick and twisted as this situation is, and the fact that I feel guilty getting naked with a group of men while my wife is at home, I tell myself it's decision time.

Tim kisses my earlobe and whispers in my ear: "Go on - tell us. Tell us all the things you want to do to our account," as he give my cock a playful squeeze.

"Oh god" I say.

I open my eyes. My gaze goes to Robby, still on his knees servicing Tony. I didn't think much of Tony's cock when I first saw it, but now it is at full attention, and it has my attention. It looks delicious - I want it in my mouth badly. Oh god...

"Hmm maybe you're right-maybe it was just a misunderstanding. Last chance-do you want to join our club? Why did you come here tonight?"

I am still frozen, but I know I'd better answer. That cock looks so good in Robby's mouth-I'm ready to do anything for it.

"I do want to join your club. I want to be just like Robby. I want to take all your loads tonight." I say as I continue watching Robby's performance.

"Excellent Peter! See that wasn't so hard! Sorry-poor choice of words!"

I don't even think the joke registered.

"Please - I need some cock" I say desperately.

I grab for Tim's towel.

"Ah all in good time Peter. I'm sure Robby told you all about the initiation process. It's probably cumming back to you now?"

Geez-these guys and their innuendos.

"Yes he did. Can we get the shower started?"

Tim gives my cock one last stroke, whispers "follow me" into my ear, kisses my earlobe, then grabs my hand. He leads me down a hallway. "Enjoy," says Tony as we walk away. I look back one last time and see Robby continuing his blowjob...

......

As Tim and I enter the shower room, I see that John has the shower going and is now gloriously naked. Wow-what a body-chiseled and fit. And his cock gets my mouth watering...

It's nice and plump, with a very firm base. He's perfectly shaven, so I can see sweat glistening on the skin of both his cock and balls in the steamy room. Speaking of his balls: they look completely smooth and very heavy. My mouth is watering thinking of how much sperm must be in there...

"Want to take a picture?" John asks. I manage to pull my eyes away and look up at his eyes. He's been standing there with his hands on his hips and a cocky grin on his face - he seems to appreciate the attention.

"Ok Peter," Tim interjects. "Let's get you lathered up and ready for initiation."

The room is steaming up quickly, in more ways than one. Tim sheds his towel too, and the sight of his cock is getting me hard as well. It isn't as thick as John's, but it's longer, with a delicious upward curve to it.

John rinses me down, and they wash and caress every inch of my body. It's just as Robby described (see parts 1 and 2 by Rimaday). I'm hot as hell.

As we dry off, I think back to what Robby described, and have to ask: "so is shaving part of the initiation? It appears like you guys are pretty well cleaned up, right?"

John and Tim just smile at one another. "Would you like to inspect?" asks John.

I nod.

"Then get on your knees bitch" he pushes me down and laughs. Oh, he's thinks he's a tough guy, I think to myself.

They get on all fours on the bench, next to each other. I'm on my knees, with my eye level right at their asses. I'm mesmerized by what I see: two very sexy, athletic butts highlighted by completely clean shaven assholes. I guess I'm frozen again, since Tim asks:

"Well, would you like to ask permission Peter?"

I snap out of my hypnosis just enough to plead: "may I please kiss your assholes?"

Tim laughs: "I appreciate the manners, but I'm not clear on exactly what you're asking. Can you be a little more descriptive?" he asks as he smiles at John.