Road Trip Turnout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth is watering. But yes, I can certainly be more descriptive. Remember I excel at dirty talk.

"I noticed both your sexy butts as soon as I arrived today. You looked great in those jeans-I wanted to drop to my knees behind you, take off your jeans and eat you out. I'm hard as a rock staring at your naked assholes right now-they seem to be inviting me in. So, pretty please, will you let me eat out your sweet, hot assholes?"

"Wow-much better Peter. Polite AND very descriptive!" says Tim.

"He'd better be polite-he's not a member yet. He's just a little bitch who needs to prove himself. Let's see what you got, bitch" says John.

Wow this guy really has a macho complex. I decide to make him wait. I move in first to Tim's ass, and give his round cheeks a couple playful licks.

"Oh come on you can do better than that," says Tim. "I saw your kissing skills during your little session with your coworker. How about giving my ass that same French kiss treatment?"

I have always been competitive - I accept the challenge. I close my eyes and make out passionately with his hot asshole.

After a couple minutes he's moaning. I stroke his granite tool as I tongue fuck him. He must have cleaned up really well and even used some minty lotion, because he tastes great.

"Come on - let's share that over here bitch," says John. I give Tim's sweet ass a final kiss, then scoot over and go to work on John's ass. No minty flavor here - this manly man tastes only of a slightly sweaty flavor. It quickly grows on me, and I'm soon attacking his ass aggressively.

"Ah that's it. Keep doing a good job, and maybe I'll go easy when I ram your ass later" he laughs as he high-fives Tim. My hand goes from caressing his balls to jerking his dick, as my tongue works deep into his butt.

"Ya know bitch, Tim and I love dirty talk-that would help you win our votes to join the club. You seem a little shy though. Cat got your tongue?"

Again, my competitive spirit lights up. I'll show him, I think to myself. I conjure up some wild and sick memories from back when I talked dirty to my college boyfriend...

I massage his balls as I retort: "no John-actually your sweet ass has my tongue. It seems to keep getting stuck way up in there...like this"...I curl my tongue and shove it as deep as I can.

"Ahh!!" Clearly he wasn't expecting that response.

I remove it momentarily. "When we have more time during my next trip, I'd like something else of mine to get stuck up there too. Would you like that?" I ask as I dream of fucking him.

"Well remember you're still the new bitch. I don't know if that will be happening but keep dreaming. I'm pretty sure I'll be pounding your ass sometime soon though", he says, still trying to sound tough and intimidating.

Without blinking, I don't give him the satisfaction. In a businesslike tone I say: "Ok no problem-we can arrange for that service. We can do it one of two ways: nice and romantic, or hard and dirty. Which type of service would you like to hear about?"

"Uhh...how about both" he says, seemingly caught off guard by my snappy responses. "My wife is out of town next week so I'll have extra time"

"Ohhh really?" I ask mischievously as I fondle his balls. I'm quickly formulating an extra twisted plan in my head. "Well let's start with a romantic idea. A tough guy like you seems like he needs more romance in his life...right honey?" I move back to his ass, and French kiss it lovingly for a few seconds.

Eventually I break away and get back to the conversation: "Ok here's my proposal: I can be your loving wife for a night, while she's gone next week. When I pack for my visit on Sunday, I'm going to sneak some things from my wife's dresser: her sluttiest form fitting dress, sexiest lace bra and panties, thigh high stockings with garter belt, "fuck me" high heels, and makeup. I'll even buy a breastplate with some fat tits for you to play with, and a platinum blonde wig to complete the 'slut Barbie' look for my big man".

I'm taking a chance-I have no idea if macho man here will be into this. But so far his cock certainly hasn't softened. I continue stroking and continue the proposal:

"When I get to the hotel, I'll get all dolled up as your little slut. You can pick me up-flowers optional-take me out to dinner and some dirty dancing. I'm not worried about people recognizing me, since your company is my only client in this town and I live two hours away. There's some risk that your neighbors or friends might see us and make judgments, but that'll be part of the thrill. I'm guessing a guy like you likes to live dangerously, right?", I ask, appealing to his manhood.

I'm now fingering his ass with one hand, and massaging his heavy balls with the other.

"Ahhh" is the only response.

"After our night on the town, let's head back to your house. Fist thing when we get there: you should probably be a good husband and call your real wife to check in. Only two rules: number 1: this yummy cock stays in my mouth for the entire phone call". I stop talking to pull his dick behind him and suck it for a while. This position puts my nose buried in his ass.

Continuing: "...By the way apolgies if I get lipstick on your cock. And rule 2: You can tell her you love her only while you're cumming down my throat. Not before or after. Understood?"

"Ahh-damn you are a dirty boy."

"Well remember: I'm your dirty GIRL on that night. Anyway, after you hang up, I want to spend the night with you in the bed you share with your wife. Oops-I forgot to pack pajamas-does she have something I can wear?"

"Ahhh...well she still has the white baby doll she wore to bed on our wedding night".

"Oh perfect! How romantic honey! Will I look pretty in it?"

"Arghh..." he grunts.

I pause my stroking. I have the upper hand now and I'm going to enjoy it. "Cmon my big man-tell me how pretty I'll look."

"Argh...fucking... sicko..."

"Ok-we can certainly finish this business proposal later if you prefer..." I threaten.

"No don't stop! Yes you will look sexy as hell in my wife's lingerie."

Oh wow, he's officially getting into this now!

"Oh you're so sweet baby-you really know how to flatter a girl". I go back to massaging his balls. "I'll slip into the baby doll, and freshen up with your wife's perfume. Then let's go to bed. I want you to show me you're the man of the house. I want you to make sweet love to me, with this" I stroke his cock. "All night long."

"In the morning I'll cook you breakfast like a good wife, then let's take an intimate shower together. Then of course I want a nice goodbye kiss before we part ways".

Yeah, he's still on board. Tough guy is clearly ready to pop.

"Damn, that is some hot talk," says Tim. I give him a couple strokes to thank him for the compliment. "Now let's hear the hard, dirty version".

"Oh, right", I say. I don't want to neglect Tim, so I finger fuck his asshole while I continue stroking John's hard dick. "There is indeed another way I can meet your needs..."

"First, I think this club can do some marketing to recruit more young members. Maybe next Monday, we advertise 'All men with a college ID: half price drinks and sandwiches!' We should be able to draw a big crowd to have a drink and watch Monday night football."

John is still hard, but he's wondering where this is going.

"I will come here to the club, which is now packed with new recruits, mid 2nd quarter of the game. As soon as halftime hits, we turn on some Aerosmith, and I jump on the pool table. I do a slow striptease until I'm naked in front of all the drunk young guys watching football. Some will inevitably be disgusted and will leave, but I bet a lot of them stay to keep watching the show. Before they can think about it too much, I curl my finger at both of you boys, to join me on the pool table. I undress you, and make an announcement:

"Well boys-you heard it was sandwich night tonight. Get ready to see how we do sandwiches here at Tony's place!

"The college guys can keep drinking beer and watching. We start with me riding John like a slutty cowboy while I suck off Tim. Then I get on all fours and you pound me doggystyle, while Tim throat fucks me until his balls bounce off my chin. You said you'd pound my ass hard John-are you man enough to pound me in front of a crowd?"

"Ahhh... don't worry-I am."

"The only thing I ask is that you pull my hair when you unload in me. Can you do that for me?" I ask matter of factly as I stroke John's cock and saw in and out of Tim's ass.

"Oh god!" He screams. They're both close.

"What do you think-will some of the new recruits want to have their way with me too? Do you think I can show them a good time and convince them to join?"

"Ahh...get ready" says Tim.

I look up as they flip around. "Come in-I want your cum all over me boys. Jack those cocks."

Soon enough, they're cumming all over my face. It feels so erotic in the steamy hot shower room, as it mixes with my sweat and slides down my body.

"Thanks for the shower boys-make that two showers" I say as I lick some cum off my lips.

"Damn that is some filthy mouth you have Peter" says John. "I guess you're not so shy after all. I hope you can back all that up."

"Oh I plan to. And I hope to be 'backing up' onto this very soon" I smile at him as I give him one last stroke. "How about you?"

"To put in in business terms: I would like to move forward with both your proposals" he says. "I'll pick you up next Sunday at 8:00 for our date night...honey".

"Hey-that's the spirit!" I say.

Tim chimes in: "And we'll spread the word about Monday night football. Can't wait to have a beer...and a sandwich with you".

"Ooh those college boys don't know what kind of show they're in for."

"Now, back to work with your prep"....

.......

They do a great job with my prep, just as they did for Robby. I've never had another man shave anywhere before, let along "down there". But the experience is erotic and pain free. I still haven't cum, and am ready to pop.

"Ready to go Tony," says John as we return to the foyer.

"Great-thanks Johnny. Say Peter: before we get any further, I do believe I interrupted a little moment between you and Robby, when you first arrived. As your client, I would love to see how you two work as a team. Will you please commence where you left off?"

My nervousness returns a little, but Robby again smiles and walks over to me. "Yes where we're we exactly Peter? I remember I was whispering in your ear. I can't remember what I said...Was I talking about the expense report? Was I talking about my vacation time? What was I talking about?"

"Oh god" is all I can mutter.

He pulls my towel down and begins stroking me. "These important gentlemen would like to know. Will you please tell them?"

I look at him with lust. "You said you want my dick in your ass. You said you want me to fill you up. You said all these other guys-our clients-want to use me too".

"Oh yeah! That was it", he said, still stroking me.

"Oh I see," said Tony. "Sounds like important business. Well, just like drunk guys I used to pick up in college, I think Robby does his best work in the bar area. Here Peter, do you want to lead the way?"

He hands me an object I can't immediately identify. Meanwhile Robby is stripping naked. Suddenly it occurs to me: it is a cock leash.

"Go ahead Peter," says Tony. "Put it on him and show him the way. He responds well to "bitch", by the way".

I had never noticed before that Robby has a great body. His cute ass seems to be inviting me. I guess I'd never thought of him in this way.

I attach the collar to his cock. "Come with me little bitch," I say.

Deciding to continue the dirty talk at the bar: "So Robby, shall we demonstrate to these gentlemen-our clients-how well we work as a team?" I ask as I give his ass a squeeze.

"Oh yeah", he responds.

"What kind of service do you think we should demonstrate?"

"Oh god...You buttfucking me".

"Oh you want to get fucked? Doggystyle? With this dick right here? Is this really professional behavior?" I ask ridiculously as we both stand naked and I'm now kneading his buns.

He begins stroking me as he responds. "I have wanted this since we started working together. I didn't know I wanted it until a week ago. But it's been all I can think about lately."

He no bends over a chair, giving me a perfect view of his toned ass.

"He's hard as a rock but he's pretty dry back there Peter. Can you help him with that, while the boys settle in to watch?" Asks Tony.

I'm so hard I just need to fuck. But sounds like some prep work is needed. Without wasting another moment, I drop to the ground. I work up some good saliva into my mouth, then go to work lubing him up. I try to put the best spit on the tip of my tongue, then I ram it up his butt as deep as I can.

After a couple of minutes of ass eating, it sounds like he is ready. "Oh fuck yeah! You'd better fuck me soon or I'm gonna cum before you!" he says as he reaches back and pulls my face into his ass.

I certainly need no further encouragement. I stand up, grab his hips and line up my cock. I am shaking in anticipation as I work it into his ass, eased by my saliva lube job. At first I am just focused on the effort of fitting it in. After a few strokes I am balls deep and lost in lust.

It am thrusting away and hard as a diamond. Maybe it was the exhibitionist in me - it turns me on to see the other guys watching us.

"Ahh that ass is good little bitch", I say. "Are you ready for a load up your guts?"

"Oh yeah-fill me up" comes the reply.

I'm getting really close. Here it comes...just about to pop...

"Hold that thought" says Tony. "Michael-welcome! He says to a VERY large black man entering the room. "I hope your trip was good. I don't believe you have met our new tag team-Peter and Robby. Would you like to get to know them?"

Oh boy-another member. Apparently he had been out of town and hadn't even met Robby yet.

"Hi Tony. My vacation was relaxing...but for some reason I still have some pent up energy if you know what I mean. I'm a little achy and just looking for some release" he smiles. A few others laugh.

"Haha well you came back at the right time! We're just initiating Peter, our newest soon-to-be member. I want you to collect all that pent up energy, and take it out extra aggressively on Peter to break him in-let's see how he handles a challenge!"

Geez-was that really necessary?

My mouth is gaping as I can't get over the size of this huge man. I look over at Robby, and he is staring too.

"Robby did the cock sandwich for his initiation. Peter-perhaps you can do a train for us?" continues Tony.

My brazen dirty talk is on hold as I watch Michael strip. The stereotype holds true-he's huge EVERYWHERE.

Fear quickly sets in - it is pretty clear what Tony has in mind for a "train", and I worry that Michael's giant tool will tear me apart. Particularly with that extra pep talk Tony felt the need to give him. I have stopped fucking Robby, and my cock is now starting to shrink in fear. But somehow I manage to nod.

"Great! Tim-baby oil please"

Tim approaches me from behind, with a bottle in his hand.

"Ok Mr Big Talker-time to see if you can actually deliver," Tim whispers. "Do you really think you can handle this thing?" I turn around to see him oiling Michael's quickly growing cock.

I really don't know the answer. I'm starting to doubt it. I'm frozen momentarily, as I watch Tim stroke Michael to even greater lengths. Can I really take that whole thing?

"Sorry Michael-looks like we might need to finish Peter's initiation some other day. Doesn't seem like he's up to the challenge today".

Oh god his cock is now at full length. It looks magnificent. I'm still petrified, but the thrill and the challenge are also racing through my mind. Can I really take it all?

Well, one way to find out. Time to step up. I force myself to snap out of my trance, and I mentally shift back into cocky sales guy mode. "Oh you just watch Timmy...I am going to take him balls deep. Michael-nice to meet you-I guess this is a good way to start our business relationship. So it sounds like you have quite a load built up in here, is that right?" I ask as I rub his balls.

"Ahh...that is correct" Michael moans as Tim unrolls a condom onto Michael.

"Well hey-that's such a coincidence!" I say matter of factly. "I was just thinking a need a big black dick up my ass!"

I decide to call Tim's bluff and raise the stakes even higher: "we really don't need this, do we?" I ask Michael as I touch the rubber. "I want to feel you baby. And I want your load inside me."

I get on my knees to oil and massage his sack. "Ooh your balls are so big and heavy. I can tell you're ready to pop." I then put my lips directly on his nutsack as I talk. "Hi little swimmer boys! I know you're in there-your daddy says there's a lot of you today. Do you want to take a journey? Do you want to get shot up into my ass?" I say with a ridiculous playful tone. I then mockingly put one ear up against his balls. "Yeah daddy: they say they're ready to get blasted into a new swimming pool!".

"Ahh...fuck it! Sounds good to me!" He says as he quickly unrolls the condom and throws it aside.

"Ooh yeah...now we can REALLY get to know each other," I say. I continue the pep talk to his balls: "Ok boys-well buckle in and enjoy the ride! I can't wait to feel you swimming up inside me! Now if you'll excuse me, I need your daddy to buttfuck me", I say as I kiss his sack one last time while looking at Michael. I then stand up and bend over.

"Ah...yeah...balls are aching...it's gonna be a gallon..." he says.

"I'm ready for it, big boy. John and Tim just put me through initiation and made sure there's plenty of room. Let's get all that sperm out of you and up my ass. Tim could I please have some lube on my end also."

Tim is mesmerized by my trash talk. He squirts baby oil down my crack, and works a finger in and out. "Ooh I like his finger in my ass daddy" I say as I look back at my new friend and client, and line up his massive dick against me. "But I need something bigger. I think that's enough oil for this train, Tim. Let's get this engine leaving the station!"

"All aboard! Mount up!" says Robby, anxiously waiting for me to return to slamming him.

I grab Robby's hips and work my very hard cock back into his ass, as I moan. A couple seconds later, I feel Michael behind me. I slow down and then stop, letting him work it in.

It hurts! I started to whimper a little. "Hang in there dude - it's gonna feel REALLY good very soon", as he goes in further and further.

I can only trust his words, and try to fight through the pain. "You doing ok?" he asks.

"Yeah Peter-has the big talker finally met his match?" laughs Tim.

It still hurts, but the pain is outmatched by my determination, competitiveness and lust. "I'm ok. I still want all of you daddy. Keep going." My eyes are closed but I reach back to grab his ass with one hand, and pull him into me.

"Ah that's some good ass", he says as he holds my hips. "Almost all in...".

He takes the hint, and keeps thrusting. Soon enough I feel his balls slap against my ass. Oh god, I took the whole thing.

He was right: as if someone snap their fingers, suddenly the pain morphs to pure pleasure. I am in cock heaven.

"Oh god! Fuck me all the way baby! Fill me up!" I don't even worry about Robby-he's doing just fine rocking back onto my rock hard dick.

"Oh! Oh!" I can't believe how this monster is impaling me. For once I'm at a loss for words. I happen to make eye contact with Tony, who is clearly enjoying the show. Through my delirium, I manage to lick my lips and blow him a kiss.

Michael grunts as he thrusts into me. "Oh god I'm close...I'm close..."

"Yeah c'mon you big stud-breed me. Shoot your baby batter in me like I'm a little slut you're trying to knock up."