Road Trip Turnout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach back around his neck, and pull him close enough to whisper: "let's cum together. Give me those little swimmers-I want them swimming up in my guts."

"Yes!" agrees Robby. I feel like Robby is being neglected a little, so I reach forward to give his cock a couple strokes as he rides back against me.

"Here it comes slut!" Michael screams. Feeling his cock pulse pushes me over the edge. We both unload.

"Ahh I love it!" screams Robby.

I have quite a buildup myself, after the hot shower session. I unload inside my coworker "oh yeah Robby take it bitch! Take it all!" I pulsate for a few seconds inside his warm ass.

As my orgasm wraps up, Michael is still spewing like old faithful, deep into my guts. Feeling him throb is such a turn on that I might actually get hard again (10 seconds after cumming).

I reach back and pull him toward me. "Oh yeah baby give me every last drop! You really were backed up. Keep those swimmers together-give me all of them!"

"Ahhh!" he screams for a final time. He keeps his cock inside me as he finishes. And my softening cock is still in Robby, who is leaning back on me.

As the three of us catch our breath, I pull them each toward me for an erotic embrace and a passionate kiss session. I whisper a few obscenities to Michael about his cum inside of me, how I can't wait to have him again. Robby agrees, and suggests we switch positions next time, since he wants to feel Michael up his ass too.

Tony speaks up: "Well done boys! Excellent show. I think it's time for a lunch break. Take your time cleaning up and I'll see you in the dining room."

Robby breaks away first. Michael is still warm inside me. He whispers "I really appreciated the service. Next time you're in town I'd like to introduce you to some friends - they could be good clients for you as well."

My eyes almost pop out. Judging by his smile I know what kind of client relationship he has in mind. "ooh sure thing baby! If they're anything like you I'll be happy to demonstrate our services for all your friends!" We share a laugh and a final kiss, before he leaves.

......

I get dressed and walk to join the others in the dining room.

My mind drifts as I walk down the hall...some work worries, wondering that they serve for lunch, etc. But I stop in my tracks when I enter the room: at the head of the table is Tony, naked and again getting that magnificent black cock sucked yet again by Robby.

"Peter! Thanks for all your hard work today. I think you have earned a five-star meal, don't you?" Mesmerized, I can only nod and walk magnetically toward that monster tool. I feel myself drooling...

"Not so fast: the sausage comes later. Let's start with some appetizer!"

Robby stops his blowjob, and Tony spins around, bending over and kneeling on the chair. "Ready for some rump roast?"

I again hypnotically nod, and drop to my knees. I curl my tongue, stick it in to the hilt, and move in and out. After some voracious tongue fucking, I give his asshole some intimate kisses while I lovingly jerk his prize cock.

"That's it Peter-eat that ass. You're almost an official club member. As you know, Robby just completed his initiation last week. Hey Robby bitch-why don't you thank our newest recruit for that load he just shot up your ass?"

I just got dressed 5 minutes ago, but Robby now makes his way to my zipper. I don't want to break away from Tony's delicious asshole, but I allow Robby to undress me. Somehow I'm already hard again. Robby gets on his side and sucks me while I continue to dine.

Tony finally chimes in: "ah Peter I could ride that tongue all night...but for the next course how about we tempt your sweet tooth with some chocolate balls?"

He turns around and sits down facing me. I drop a little lower and quickly get both his balls in my mouth. We maintain eye contact and he caresses my head as he talks dirty to me nonstop: "oh Peter you're gonna be a star here. Hopefully Robby told you all about riding dildos, swallowing cocks of every shape and size, and getting your first cock sandwich".

He's a big talker, and I feel the need to match him. I remove his balls from my mouth momentarily. "Mr Jackson, as our valued client, I want you to know how much I appreciate the opportunity to service your account".

"Cmon Peter - enough with the professional talk. I really don't think..."

"No really," I cut him off. "I greatly enjoyed eating out your butthole. I hope me sticking my tongue up your ass will strengthen our business relationship."

That certainly gets his attention. I suck on his balls a little more, then continue.

"And these balls are delicious too-mmm..." I suck some more..."salty and sweet. Is there some chocolate sauce in here? Could I taste it pretty soon?"

"Oh yeah..." he moans.

"And to answer your question, yes Robby did indeed tell me about this place. He shared the details while he stroked my cock at a crowded bar last week". I say while caressing Robby's head. "Our working relationship is in a really good spot, don't you think Robby?"

He doesn't answer, but focuses on my tool.

I then work up some saliva. I swirl Tony's left ball around in my mouth, then his right.

"I have really enjoyed this meal tonight Tony-your sweet asshole whet my appetite, and now I'm wetting your nuts. Do you like how I coat them with my dirty mouth?"

"Oh yeah..."

"What about this black mamba? Can I try to tame this snake? I'd like to ride this some time."

I stand up and take a break from Robby. I want to tease Tony a little. I straddle him-sitting on his lap. I put my arms around him, pull myself in close, and whisper in his ear:

"Feel my ass baby-I'm still nice and oiled up. Some of that is baby oil, some of it is the fresh load of Michael's sperm inside me. I think you'd slide in nicely right now. Would you like to feel his cum coating your dick as you fuck my ass?"

As much as I'd like to climb on and ride him, I decide to torture him and save it for a later date. "Actually I think my throat will be fine for now..." back to my knees to deep throat him in and out several times, as Robby does the same to me. "But I have some other plans next time I work on your account. I want this thing bottoming out in my ass. I want to ride you baby. What do you think-do you want to inseminate me?"

"Oh god" he moans.

I suck his dick him for another minute. I can tell he's getting close, so I take a break to talk some more filth.

"Are you satisfied with your service so far Mr Jackson?"

"God yes. A+", he utters.

"Good. It's my job to lighten your load and make your life easier. I'll be happy to spend as much time as I need servicing this tool."

His eyes are now closed, and his moans continue.

"Speaking of: are you brewing up a load for me? I want your sperm in my belly" I'm now working both hands up and down his massive cock, like churning butter.

"Ahh yes! Take it Peter!"

I deep throat his gorgeous tool.

It starts to pulsate. "Oh yeah Peter-swallow it all bitch! You're...almost...through initiation!"

The dirty talk continues while he shoots his sperm straight down my esophagus. It's all cumming back to me now-it tastes similar to my college boyfriend's cum, but with its own unique spice. I feel nice and warm with Tony's load in my stomach and Michael's semen up my ass.

"Mmm a three course meal. Thank you again for trusting us with your account Mr Jackson."

"Ahhh...that was great Peter. We're not done-Hope you left room for dessert. It'll be cumming soon". I wonder what this means...

In the meantime, my coworker (!) is sucking my member like he's an old pro. One of my loads is already leaking out of his ass, and I'm ready to shoot another one down his throat: "ahh great teamwork Robby. Do you taste your ass on my cock?"

"Mmm hmm!" is the muffled response.

"Get ready little bitch! Here it comes! Ahhh!" I still had plenty left in the tank, and he sucks me dry for a good minute as I shoot down his esophagus. He eventually pops off my cock. We smile at each other and he licks his lips in appreciation.

Our moment is again broken by Tony's voice: "Ok Peter-time for dessert! Grab the knee pads and assume the position!" Tim hands me some worn kneepads - I waste no time strapping them on and getting on my knees.

"Boys: let's give our new bitch his protein packed treat!"

Robby, Kevin, and Dick form a standing circle around me. I work one cock at a time with my mouth and my hands. I also give some love to their nice asses, working a finger or two in each one periodically.

I focus on Robby. "Damn I'm glad you got me drunk and talked me into this!" I tell him as I stroke his cock and finger fuck his ass. "Are my two loads saying hello to each other, inside you? I guess I owe you a couple at this point." I bob on his dick as he responds:

"Oh yeah - you sure do. And I have a feeling our working relationship is going to be a lot more interesting going forward", he replies as he caresses my head.

I shift to to stroking Dick, since I want to give him his due credit too. "Richard-Robby told me all about how you first got him started here. I think both of us are grateful for that. Allow me to show my appreciation. Do you like having your asshole licked baby? Like those girls in the Sorority Ass Sluts 3? movie" I ask him teasingly.

"Oh god yeah".

I continue to torment, caressing his upper thigh. "Well I guess tonight I'm the pledge. Is there anything I can do for you master?"

"Are you an ass licking cunt?" Richard plays along, quoting the movie.

"Yes sir, I love to eat ass," I reply. "Please turn around so I can have a taste."

He spins around, and I dive between his cheeks tongue first.

"Ohmigodddd!" he grunts.

I attack his cute butt aggressively. I'm loving it, but also frustrated I can't go deeper since he's standing up. He must've read my mind, because he grabs the nearest chair and bends wayyyy over.

"Get in there bitch! Tongue me good."

I double my ass-eating efforts, as he doubles over in ecstasy.

I take a break only long enough for some quick dirty talk: "Mmm mmpph mmpph...this is some sweet dessert indeed Tony. I want to eat this ass pie every time I come to town. Does anyone have any whipped cream?" I ask jokingly. I dive back in and continue to feast.

A minute later, Tim taps my shoulder. He has a spray can of Redi-Whip in hand. "Open wide Richard," he says. Richard spreads his cheeks, and Tim shoves the nozzle up his ass sprays a good shot of cream deep inside him. Tim then draws a couple circles around Richard's asshole, right on his cute butt cheeks.

"You asked for it, now make sure you get every dollop!" says Richard.

Oh boy...my big mouth has gotten me in trouble again...now I'll need my mouth to get me out of trouble.

I attack the dessert like I'm at a pie eating contest. The creamy bites on his cheek are easy - I lick them off right away. Now comes the trickier part...

I take a breath, then dive in and make a vacuum on his asshole. I brace myself, then suck in with all my might.

"Oh fuck!" yells Richard.

I think I got almost all of it! I love the creamy taste. It's also a little salty with his ass juice mixed in.

From behind me I hear Tony grunt. He's usually not at a loss for words, so I turn around to see what's occupying him...sure enough he's sitting naked on the other side of the room, watching my show as John blows him. These guys never stop!

Just as I'm about to return to clean up Dick's sweet ass, Kevin elbows Dick out of the way, and inserts dick (his own) into my mouth. I get right to work on it.

"You sure talk a big game Peter," he says. "You know you have some big shoes to fill. Robby sent me over the edge last week with his dildo show, then swallowed my load as he rode his toy. So tell me: what are you gonna do for me, if you join our club?"

I'm usually pretty good with interview type questions. But I had certainly never been asked a question while a hard cock was sawing in and out of my mouth.

I think for a few seconds as I suck, then I'm ready to answer. I give my mouth a break but not my hands: one strokes his cock, the other one reaches around and works two fingers in and out of his ass.

"Well Kevin I have a few ideas." I remove my fingers from his ass, and suck on them til they're wet with saliva. Then I reinsert and continue fingerbanging him as I talk.

"First things first, I'm going to finger fuck your ass and suck this juicy dick until I swallow a few million of your sperm. Is that a good starting point?"

He closes his eyes and moans in lust. I remove my fingers from his ass, and lick them off again as I continue answering:

"Second-mmm that tastes good-I'd like to see if we can one-up Robby's dildo performance. Have you been to a dualing piano bar? Well how about Robby and I do a dualing dildo ride for you?" He seems interested so far.

"We'll give you a dirty double lapdance first, as we strip each other naked. Then I'd like to borrow that baby oil-I'll bend Robby over, and use my fingers to oil his cute asshole til he's nice and lubed up. He can prep me the same way." I'm talking in a husky voice now, maintaining eye contact, and stroking Kevin's cock.

"Then we'll suck on each other's dildos until they're nice and wet. Like this", I pause for a few seconds to demonstrate on his dick.

"Then you and the boys can watch Robby and me ride our rubber cocks side by side as we jack each other off. When you're ready, I want you you to stroke this meaty cock until you cum all over my face... Robby can lick it off. Would you like that?"

"OH GOD!" Kevin and Robby both say at the same time.

As I buttfuck him with my fingers, I finish the Q&A:

"One more idea for now. You know the local hotel is where college guys stay when they're in town. How about you join me at the hotel bar next time I'm here, and we find a cute, straight, young, naive guy? We make small talk, flirt with him, and buy him a couple drinks-You wouldn't believe how easy college guys are when they're broke and drunk. With my salesmanship, I bet we can talk him back to my room for a nightcap...then maybe a cock sandwich? Would you like that?"

"OH GOD!!!" he shouts again.

"Timmy!" Tony manages to yell as John rides him. "I think we're all close, and I don't think Mr Stevenson ever got that pint glass filled with beer. Could you help him out please?"

Tim lowers the empty pint glass next to my face. "What do you think boys-does he have your vote?" asks Tony.

"Fuck yes!" says Robby first. "Can't...wait...to...work more with you Peter!"

His sticky load is gigantic. It slowly makes its way down the inside of the pint glass. My mouth waters as I watch it.

Dick is next: "you eat ass so good...like a sorority slut...take my cum!!". The glass is filling up.

Kevin is more than ready: "I like all your ideas...oh god...double dildo show...spit roasting a young guy...ahhh!"

John leaps off Tony, who quickly ambles his way across the room. "One...more...for you Peter!" Damn, his third load of the day seems plenty potent to me! He points his cock and shoots it straight into the bottom of the glass.

Tim hands out beers to everyone but me, and Tony raises a toast. "Well it sounds like we have a unanimous vote! Here's to Peter!"

Everyone else raises their beer...I raise my protein shake. I can't wait to taste the mixture.

"Bottoms up!" I say.

I love the feeling of FOUR slimy loads making their way down my throat together. I thought I'd be grossed out by the feeling of that much cum sloshing in my belly, but at this point I feel only pride!

......

While we all recover, I call the local hotel to book a room for the night. Damn-sold out! My bad for not planning ahead (and thinking with the wrong head by coming straight to a cock-fest before checking in at the hotel)!

Tony is full of helpful ideas: "hey Robby! Looks like our newest member is out on his luck tonight. I'm sure you can make room in your bed?".

Robby smiles and quickly agrees: "I have a king, so plenty of room".

Clearly I'm all in at this point: "let's go break in your bed and get some business done!", I say as I give his ass a playful squeeze.

We say our goodbyes and jump in the car. Before I know it I'm in Robby's room. His tongue is down my throat within a minute. He stops and smiles at me: "let's get naked," he says.

His tongue is replaced by his cock two minutes later. Soon enough I have reciprocated: my two loads in him are matched by his two loads in me!

Believe it or not we actually got some real work done later that day, and we actually had a real dinner. We did fool around a little in the king bed, but eventually fell asleep spooning each other. What a day!

THE NEXT DAY

The next morning, my phone rings. It's Phil. Our boss.

"Peter! I just got a note from Tony Jackson. He was already really impressed with Robby, and now it sounds like he's looking forward to working with both of you! Do you have a minute for me to read what he wrote?"

Oh boy. It's difficult for me to concentrate, partly out of fear at what Tony might have said, and partly because I'm a little distracted right now...

"Uh...sure?" I respond tentatively. "Let me put you on speakerphone".

"Ok-Here's his email: Dear Phil-our team received exceptional service last night from Peter and Robby. A lot of good heads were in the room, and they found ways to get some really good stuff spewing out of our heads. We shot a lot at them, and they ingested it all. On a side note, I must say that I admire a man who can handle his drink-Peter led us in a toast at the end of the night, and was bold enough to try our homemade batch! Hope he enjoyed it! In closing, I look forward to double teaming with them in the future!"

"Oh god" I whisper quietly. I continue to caress Robby's head as he continues deep throating me. He manages to smile and give me a thumbs up.

"Oh there a PS here," says Phil. "PS-we're already doing some advertising for a recruiting campaign during Monday night football next week. Peter's idea!" Wow-I guess John shared my twisted proposal. I was just talking dirty and not sure how seriously it would be taken, but now apparently I'm on the hook!

"You guys really seem to have the magic touch with them!" Said Phil.

"Yeah I guess we do. We used our touch on several of their members last night. They seem like they want to cum back in the future".

"Well whatever you're doing, just keep them cumming! Where's Robby by the way-is he available to talk?"

"Actually his mouth is full of breakfast right now. He's working on a hard piece of sausage, and he's just about to swallow some gravy too. Can I have him call you back?"

"Sure. The three of us should talk soon. I still need to meet Tony in person -- let's talk about the best way to for me to enter this client relationship. I know you guys have it under control, but if we can triple team them I'd be happy to help! I also gotta try that homemade batch of whatever Tony mentioned! I'd like for the three of us to visit them together next week".

Oh god this is too much. I am already balls deep in Robby's wet mouth, and the thought of Phil (our boss!) getting pulled into Tony's cock club pushes me over the edge.

I try my best to control myself: "Oh yes! Yes! ...I think you can help us...service them!" as I unload my gravy down Robby's throat.

"Great job again. Keep up the hard work" Phil says.

"One more thing Phil-look for lower expense reports going forward. Robby and I can save the company money by staying in one hotel room. I think we'll be up late together on many nights anyway, just bouncing things off each other", as I picture my balls bouncing off Robby's ass.

"Wow-you guys are the best! Well enjoy your meal and I'll look forward to seeing you in action next week!"

Robby joins me in bed. I turn to him and say "well you heard Phil -- we need to keep up the hard work. I do think there's something hard I can take care of right now" as I began stroking him. "I owe you one again. And I texted Tony to tell him we'll be a little late since we have some company business to take care of first. He fully understands!" I say as I slide under the covers and get to work bobbing on Robby's cock...