All Comments on 'Road Trip with Mike'

by JonnyBtm

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 9 years ago
Loved It

GREAT first story! I hope to read much more from you. Mike's a hot and dominant guy who knows how you use his cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

ANON--it was three months later ....after the trip with the girls.

these two are hot together. I wanna see the next few rounds too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun story

Boys will be boys. Often on these type of trips strange and wonderful things happen.

Snowblind94Snowblind94about 9 years ago

Great story! Hope to see more of your stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story and great sex

Go Mike and Ollie! I love Mike's hairy chest, and their coming (ha Ha) together. Since Mike is kissing Ollie, he should try sucking Ollie -- he might even like it! I'm sure Ollie loves Mike's chest hair and treasure trail! Keep up the good work!

Headhunter22Headhunter22about 9 years ago
Wow!

Very hot story. More please and soon. Loved it!! So hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ollie's descent!

Love the pace of the story and Ollie's inexorable descent into a cock-a-holic for Mike's dick. Would love to see how this affects their friendship and whether or not Ollie's like is transformed by his addiction to Mike's cock. Very hot story!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
A perfect starting fuck!

AWESOME.....more please!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Friends

My God,I wish I could find a friend like that. I would never let him go.

510mike510mikeabout 9 years ago
Again Please!

Anxiously waiting for the details of round 3 and beyond. Increadibly hot story that hit on a lot of things that really excite me! Nips, massages, hand job to ne a few...keep it up!!

Mikey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

One of the hottest stories I've read on Literotica!

sj_53sj_53almost 9 years ago
Awesome

Great story man. Keep writing you're going to be a Literotica fucking all star.

You get 5 stars on this one from me

pescaderobluepescaderobluealmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Excellent story! It had me hard in moments. I was stroking my dick the entire time. We need to find out about the remaining rounds asap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

The build up was hot, and the sex was freaking amazing! I loved the dialogue the most. It was believable and them discovering things and getting into it made it all much hotter. I love how much he wants to please Mike!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 9 years ago
Enjoyable to read and stimulating to dream about

Your talent for writing erotic material is exquisite; describing characters and emotions is number one feature. Your marketing skills aren't so bad either - your the first to pic "Jonny Bottom". That says a Mouthful. Thanks for sharing with us

wawferwawferover 8 years ago
Wow

One word! Intence!!! This is seriously awesome on its own but would be amazing with a second chapter -wiggle eyebrows- think about it ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

Fuck. Came so good reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

I love your stories. Plz continue them

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Can't believe I didn't see this when it was first posted. Just clicked on a "similar stories" link and so glad I did. This was one of the hottest stories I've read on Literotica. Would love to read more about Ollie & Mike.

RattledThenRolledRattledThenRolledabout 8 years ago
Succinctly?

I wore skin off!

Crazy good story!

Great character development, these boys are the real thing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT UP WITH YOUR STORIES I AM LOVING THEM ALL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
CUMMMINNGGGGG!!!!!!!

Every time I read this story I cum a load. This is the best story on Literotica. You need to write more. Please.

DarcenjelDarcenjelalmost 8 years ago
I LOVE IT!

This is so fucking good story, I was so turned on while reading this...VERY NICE! VERY GREAT! PLEASE KEEP WRITING...YOU SHOULD MAKE PART TWO OF THIS! I LOVE MIKE! CONTINUE PLEASE...

Leo971Leo971almost 8 years ago
Take the plunge

Makes me wish I would have had the balls to make a move on my friend back in high school when I had the chance! Or more like except his moves that he had towards me but neither of us did. He his now happily in an open gay relationship and I'm divorced looking for my perfect man to take my virginity! Keep up the writing skillz because you have them that is for sure. Not sure if any body else does this but I like to copy these stories onto my PC then change the names before I get to deep into the story. Then reading it makes it that much better! I have a bank of my own personal stories tailored just for me now! Thanks again and don't worry I don't take them and repost them they are all just for ME!

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Hoooooolllllyyyyyyy Fffffuuuuuuuu.............

Next two rounds, puuulllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaase

davejames2117davejames2117over 7 years ago
very hot

you had me bulging in my 501s from the first paragraph and kept me hard till the end thanks and I gave you 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG !

Fucking hot hot hot ! You are damn good bro! Thanks and keep writing....

goldboy16goldboy16over 7 years ago
Very, very, very good writing.

Extremely well conceived and written with such good description I couldn't take my eyes off it 'til the end. The part I liked best was the way these two guys related to each other -- the way they talked, how they liked and treated each other with genuine caring and friendship, easygoing banter, humor and honesty, AS WELL AS the passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot intense sex

Loved the teasing strip poker & skinny=dipping; two of my favorite turn-ons. Great dialogue & writing - so hot!

midtwnnycmidtwnnycalmost 7 years ago
wow....hot story

I'm in love.....

that's what I'm looking for!

Sexy_yayaSexy_yayaalmost 7 years ago
WOW

You're my new favourite author... wow just wow

EnterTheHeroEnterTheHeroalmost 7 years ago
HOLY SHIT

That was so fucking hot!

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
A rare experience

At 75 it is rare that a story causes me to get an erection - but this did it! This was so hot. I've never been much of a fan of getting fucked, but I sure would like to have a chance to take Mikes load in my mouth, and yes, I would swallow.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
Needs a sequel, or two, or three!

Would like to hear more about their "budding" relationship. I think these guys could actually fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sensational

One reason their love develops as well as it does is that they talk to each other and fall slowly into their relationship. I love the pace and the way you developed the story. I love Mike's hairy body (Ollie does too) and how Mike catches on to how Ollie responds to him. Once Mike kisses Ollie, I think Mike won't go bak to the girls. Thanks so much, and please keep writing!

tonyl65tonyl65over 6 years ago
Love story gone right

I love the sensual build up of friendship and the loving and caring they shared as they both experienced their first orgasm with each other. Great job.

FestofishFestofishover 6 years ago
OMG!!!

Wow! Great story! I’m rock hard and jealous of Ollie! Keep ‘em cumming.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

That was a great story, it had me stroking my hard cock while reading it. I'm not sure which one was the luckiest guy. I found myself in Ollie's place but Mike was also lucky to have such a willing cock slave willing to please him. Can't wait to read where this relationship will go.

catamitecatamiteover 6 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

Man I love this story. I too shot buckets, great job, entertaining us.

Cockwild69Cockwild69over 6 years ago
I have been hard all morning slowly reading this story.

My balls are screaming for relief but I'm not going to stop reading stories like this for a few more hours so when I finally JO, it will be in celebration of this incredibly HOT story. Kinda reminds me of my first experience at 16 with a guy that was a senior and assistant to our band director. Thank you, thank you THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fucking hot!

I have read this story many times and keep coming back to it; it is one of the hottest stories I have EVER read - wow! So fucking hot and well written! Need many more stories like it - please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EXTRAS

One thing when Mike first slips his fat cock head into Ollie's very small tight butt-hole-crack he must have loved how it felt squeezing down on his cock head as he pushed in and if he didn't ram home how Ollies Butt-Muscle really squeezed down on his cock and as he slow fucked in how it continued to milk his cock. I always noted that his happened every time I fucked my buds and that I did it to the when they fucked me, I must note that because of the tightness of a buds ass-hole crack an this milking I get a better fuck with guys-one other thing we always Jerk a Bud off when we fuck them & its really great when we cum together wad for wad, Note we are always very cleaned out kissing sweet & enjoy rimming each other-we graduated to rimming after. Hell we had already tasted each others ass and tongue fucked-so why not after & as a fucked guy I loved the tenderness of my red swollen ass-lips licked gently clean of cum in a 69 while I sucked my fuckers still hard cock getting a taste of a bit of cum until he was soft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Memories

your story was really great. I had a chance to suck a friend off a couple years ago. reading your story made me want a dick to suck.... great story..5 big ones !!!!

dukeofearl@gmx.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best

I came 2 times reading your story. Hot hot hot!!!!!)

papabear536papabear536about 5 years ago
Hottest ever!

I need at least 10 more chapters of this amazing story. I want to follow their relationship as it builds and they can't live without what they do for each other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
damn that was hot

Man

I hope that you continue this, it was so fucking hot. now I have to go and take care of this hard on. Let's here more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So fucking hot

I don't know how many times I have read this story but it gets me hard and leaking every time. Incredible sexy fucking hot story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sucking Mike.

I’d love to have been Ollie. I want a cock in my ass so much, I fucked my ass with an eight inch (black) dildo while reading this story. Would love to see this in video form. It has a great story that most movies don’t have.

robin48robin48over 4 years ago
Lovely

Having your pussy filled with hard cock and sperm.

My lil dick is hard.My panties are wet.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Incredibly well told and had me edging for ever until there simply was no return and spunked my eye!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It needs to be a porno film

So believable this story. I can think back years ago when I had several of these close encounters and froze. Did not want to admit to my straight friends that I could be an Ollie. Please continue this saga because it can lead in several different directions

I have never been fucked because I am too tight. I guess I have never met someone that would take the time to help me train myself to take a dick.

machigiceb20machigiceb20about 4 years ago

Goddamn, hot as fuck! 🔥Best gay smut story I've read in a while :)👌👌👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Yeah, this how you want it Ollie? Your legs open like you're my whore? Your hole totally open to taking my cock as hard and deep as I want?"

__________

It was at this moment that I lost it and came so hard!

mootAUmootAUover 3 years ago
Totally had me

An amazing story. I was more part of it than just a reader. OMG. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

The best story on here. Had me hard the whole time.

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesover 3 years ago
Intense build up

It was like I was in the motel room with Mike and Ollie. First I felt myself stiffen. Then I was hard. As the story escalated my cock started to throb, then leak. I started to flick and squeeze my nipples. Then I couldn't resist. I started to stroke myself, slowly at first but, when they lost control, so did I. I could feel sensations not only in my dick but also in my ass, even though I wasn't touching it. I came just as they did. I've never felt so physically connected to a story. Your writing is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really hot!

It’s well written, so reading is pleasant. The story itself is catchy and very, very hot.

I really liked the idea of turning an ass into a private sperm bank!

Congratulations, I wish you to have this kind of relationships in your real life

Eugenio

JRSONJRSONabout 3 years ago

I have read this story several times now! It is still Smoking Hot and so well written! It feels like you are in that motel room with these two sexy guys! One of my all time favorite fantasies... Best buds becoming lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

Absolutely loved this story

KIWI FAN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Plllleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me there's more to Mike and Ollie

Playful4BearPlayful4Bearabout 3 years ago

Beautiful love story!!

redhdbtmredhdbtmabout 3 years ago

This has been one of my go-to stories for years. The situation, description and dialogue is so natural making it soooo erotic. Believable and hot as hell. I’d wish for more but that would make it tedious. Superb!!!! Thanks!!!!

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 3 years ago

Wow.... that was awesome

unclebuckeye1unclebuckeye1almost 3 years ago

That was fucking hot.

Jamesraphael22Jamesraphael22almost 3 years ago

Read this every once in a while in hopes we get another!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done. Nicely written, and really sexy.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

I loved the story and the part where you wrote, "Good thing you can't get pregnant dude" really got to me!

My buddy always cums inside me bareback and, when he shoots his load in me, I always fantasize that he is knocking me up. I don't know why that thought turns me on so much, but he knows my thoughts because I always say things like make me pregnant or make a baby in me!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was crazy good man. Youve gotta gift, fr

FunnbunniesFunnbunniesover 2 years ago

Beautiful

That is a hot story! I look forward to reading more.

furluvrcafurluvrcaover 2 years ago

Fantastic, man. Really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG that was so hot. I loved it so much.They shouldn't have waited so long to do it..:)

MeowzerMeowzerover 2 years ago

That story was fucking amazing! I had to stop part way through to unload. Loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG that was so fuckin hot!!! The way you described the sex had me wishing so much that I was Ollie. Mike's cock sounds fucking amazing. In fact, Mike's everything sounds fucking amazing.

Daveyboi2020Daveyboi2020about 2 years ago

Abso-fucking-lutely amazingly well written. Made me hard as fuck all the way through. Can't not read this without jacking off. Hot!

Marshall52Marshall52about 2 years ago

Wow.... what a great story. Made me hard and kept me hard till the last sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GAD ZOOKS!!! This is sooo hot!! I’ve only dreamed of sucking cock, never thought I’d enjoy anal. But fuck man, I’m willing to try both now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Very intense. Amazing how words correctly used can work to such an effect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my god, i want he next round!!

nygayguynygayguyover 1 year ago

Wow, what a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved how you described their feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot as hell and very well-written. I read it several years ago and enjoyed it even more this time. You have a gift. Curious Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes!!! So well written and crazy sexy erotic! It’s been so long since I’ve been fucked real good, that definitely must change! There needs to be a “part II”, so much potential!

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyabout 1 year ago

I would love to let a dominate guy like my use me.

DV19DV19about 1 year ago

This story really needs a sequel or more parts.. It's so hot and steamy..

The two of them finishing up that night or weekend in the motel.. at least write that ending !!

DV19

Marshall52Marshall52about 1 year ago

Wow... what a wonderful, well written story. Makes me want to get fucked right now. Fabulous story !!

Bijohn69Bijohn69about 1 year ago

Love hot erotic stories like this

Bullstud108Bullstud108about 1 year ago

This is the best story i have read on this website. For the love of God don't stop writing.

gcs2718gcs2718about 1 year ago

Awesome story. I want to be his fuck-boy, swallowing his big cum load and them have his fat cock buried to his balls in my horny ass, fucking me like the cock slut I am. More, more, more stories like this! Now I have to go jack off and shoot it in my mouth.

southflasouthfla10 months ago

Very hot dude. 5 stars.

adidas21525adidas215259 months ago

Really I felt every line of this :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It got me so hard. Well done.

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

I wish I could frame this.

Plaque next to it would say, “Sexy done right.”

Straight into my Favorites+++

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

love it. my ass hole is so hot

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is my fav story ever.

Could we have more pls?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well written!

My dick is sooo hard! I've been fantasizing about sucking cock and eating cum, now my ass is on fire and I want some cum filled cock in me!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonnyBtm@JonnyBtm
LA-based writer, artist, fitness and yoga nut, and unapologetically total bottom. I'm told I'm very good looking, and also very good in bed LOL.