Road Trippin Through the Desert

Story Info
A road trip in desolate country takes a turn for the better.
1.8k words
4.19
10.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love when you get that mischievous look while we're out on a road trip.

Hours and miles fly by filled with boredom. Thank goodness for smartphones and mobile internet but even that has its limits in Eastern Oregon. Cell coverage is gone, the dry desert offers nothing particularly interesting to look at, and then suddenly your focus turns to me as I drive.

That look tells me all I need to know. I glance down to see your thighs tightly squeezed together and a gentle grinding motion into the seat as you innocently ask if I need anything while I'm driving. I wonder if I should respond with something practical like a sip of water just to annoy you but I know what you're really asking. And yes, yes I do. I need you bent over the center console, head in my lap, skirt flipped up over your ass...but we will get there.

"Would you mind grabbing my sunglasses from my bag in the backseat?" (Knowing full well that it is the furthest thing from you and you're going to have to extend yourself a little bit to get them.) You unbuckle your seatbelt, lean over the console, and reach as far as you can to pull my pack forward. As you reach, your sundress slides up to fully expose your ass and I get a glimpse of a lacy thong you snuck into this morning. My hand reaches out to take full liberties with your body and a gentle caress of fingers runs up your thigh, curling inwards until it grazes the fabric of your thong. The rustling in back stops and you seem to have paused for a little bit. So I do it again, this time it eliciting a wave of goose bumps across your body. I love getting such a tangible response from your body. Now I've got a handful of your ass and you couldn't get back to your seat if you tried. In grabbing your ass it spreads your cheeks just right and I can see a small wet spot developing in your panties already. How long have you been thinking about doing dirty things on this road trip? Much longer than the two minutes since you asked if I needed anything...

My groping turns a little more direct and I slide my finger down the fabric, gently grazing your asshole, and then massage that little wet spot between your legs. Your soft moan and gently upturned ass tell me to keep going. My hand settles in for a little bit while you lay there, tracing panty lines, teasing around your wet hole, grazing the growing mound of your clit, all the while I try and focus on not running us off the road. You're lucky there's no one else on the roads out this far; I can focus on you a little bit more and worry less about the road.

After a couple minutes of teasing, you must have found my sunglasses and abruptly slide back to your seat with a smile. I pretend like nothing happened and put my sunglasses on with a "thank you." Another minute goes by and I see your fingers slide between your legs, pulling your skirt up just enough for me to catch a glimpse of that black lacy fabric again. That devilish smile has crept back and you're staring directly at me as you spread your legs to give me a view of your fingers dancing along your mound. My hand reaches over and joins yours but only passively, enjoying feeling your movements as you pleasure yourself. Your second hand reaches over and gropes the growing bulge you've spotted in my shorts as I try and focus on the road despite all of this wonderful distraction.

Pretty quickly I hear your seatbelt unclick and you lean over to unfasten my suddenly very restrictive shorts. Your touch is electric and before too long I am grazing the rumble strips on either side of my lane. You have freed my cock and your grip has it at full attention. I didn't know I could develop pre-cum this quickly but sure enough, your thumb has started massaging a small drop of slick liquid into the head of my cock and it feels amazing. As you press and massage the firm, swollen flesh a little bit more oozes out from the tip and you lean across the center console to lick it, touching the drop with your outstretched tongue, then pulling away and letting the thread of thick liquid stretch as you look up at me. After a few seconds and a surprisingly long distance It falls away from your tongue and drapes across my shaft, glistening in the afternoon light. Your soft hands grip my cock and start gently pumping up and down. I reach towards your pussy again, plunge two fingers into your wetness without hesitation, and use this grip on your body to pull you forward onto me until I am halfway down your throat. This begins a gentle bobbing motion of your head and slurping sounds coming from my lap as you go to work. What a wonderful way to pass the time as we drive. I'm in no hurry and let you practice working me further down your throat than you've been able to manage so far. And I can tell when you're making progress. I try not to let the blood rush to my tip and swell it further but sometimes when I can feel the pressure of your throat and a slight gag I can't help but swell, making it that much harder for you to swallow me. I keep hoping for rougher road so each bump forces your head down a little more deeply but the road is mostly smooth and truly, I am content with any attention at all.

When I have enough brain power to devote beyond driving and enjoying your attention, my fingers lazily slip in and out of your warm, wet pussy. My thumb has found a nice spot gently rested against your asshole and each time you gag I can feel your ass clench slightly, the soft folds of skin drawing my thumb towards its center.

In this moment I get what I was hoping for with your beautiful body stretched across the front seat, panties at your knees, pleasuring me and on full display to anyone passing by. I love feeling your lips, your throat, and seeing your body, but I want more.

As we crest a hill I see a seldom used ranch road peel off the main highway and head up a ridge so I quickly hit the brakes and switch the vehicle into four-wheel drive. You try and sit up to see what's going on but my spare hand quickly grabs a fistful of your hair and pushes your head back down into my lap. It's of no concern to you where we are going, you just stay busy sucking and gagging. The rough road quickly begins to force me deeper into you with every bump until it's too much for you and you pull away to clean up the corners of your mouth. My lap and my seat are a complete sopping wet mess of drool mixed with pre-cum.

I parked for a moment, slide my seat back, flip the center console up, and then command you to sit on my cock while we finish the drive up the ridge. You enthusiastically throw your panties to the floor, straddle me, spread your pussy lips with one hand, and sink down onto me with a groan. I shift into drive again. "Ride me" I command. You immediately grip the headrest behind me and start slamming yourself onto my cock with gusto. The occasional large rock in the road forces me deeply into you and I can feel myself bottom out at the back of your little fuck hole but it doesn't seem to slow you down in the least. I like that, I like being deep inside of you, every inch buried to the hilt.

Eventually I can't take it anymore and throw the vehicle back into park, open my door, grip your ass and carry you to the tailgate of the pickup. Laying back on it puts you at the perfect height and before long I am desperately hammering away at your pussy, enjoying watching your big tits bouncing with every thrust. The warm afternoon breeze teases your nipples erect and I can't help but reach up to squeeze them. I never quite know how hard to pinch them but right now I don't even care I'm so overcome with lust so I pinch hard, enjoy watching your mouth open in a silent cry, and then drive my cock home again inside of you to distract you from the pain with a little bit of pleasure. Here, in the open air, laid back on a dusty truck bed, you are free to lose yourself. Scream and moan with every thrust, let loose and gush with every orgasm. With your ass at the edge of the tailgate I can feel my sopping wet balls tapping your tight little back door with every thrust. What a lovely sensation, and it's one that I know will send me to space soon.

I can feel your pussy clenched me again as your latest convulsions and soaking orgasm begins, and this pushes me over the edge as My cock penetrates each muscular spasm from within you. I grab a handful of your hair, jerk your head forward, grab your throat with my other hand, and pound you wildly until the waves of pleasure roll over me as well. Our eyes meet at the peak and we stare until the exhaustion overcomes us and we both collapse. After a few minutes of post orgasmic bliss you sit up and slide off the now drenched tailgate. The light covering of dust clearly shows handprints, wet, drenching drips, and a puddle of white sticky cum that has dripped out of your pussy, down your asshole, and settled in the grooves of the metal. I think I will leave that there as a reminder in the days to come of all the fun we had on our road trip. I wonder if anyone at work will comment on the handprints in the dust on Monday.

We both tidy up, but I've hidden your panties in my bag so you are forced to finish the rest of the drive this afternoon awatingy hands sliding your dress up your thighs, spreading your legs, and plunging my wandering fingers back into your very swollen pussy whenever I feel like it.

With a smack on your ass we both jump back into the car and go bouncing back down the dusty road.