Road Tripping Pt. 02

Story Info
Lou and Molly further explore themselves.
16.4k words
4.51
8.5k
3

Part 2 of the 34 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers, this is part 2 of what I hope will be a many part series. This is set in the late 1980's in a time before cell phones and the internet as we know it. There is pot smoking in this story and the use of "Magic Mushrooms". All Sexualized characters are fictional and over 18 years of age.

Four hours later as the first glimmer of dawn arose, Molly awakened with a start at the momentary unfamiliarity of her surroundings and the person next to her. Lou still didn't sleep deeply in the tent and quickly awakened as he felt her tense next to him. Molly's moment passed as she recognized Lou next to her looking at her with a warm smile and the tent behind him.

Ten seconds later Molly said, "I need to pee," as she slid out from under the toasty bedding, grabbing her t-shirt from last night, pulling it over head inside out. By the time it was on Lou had the tent flap open and they ran around back again then quickly back inside against the chill and the sound of a distant cough.

Back under the covers Molly said, "Camping with you is way more fun than the Girl Scouts," and she kissed Lou's cheek and they went back to sleep.

Three hours later we awakened to a bright sunny spring day, promising to be unusually warm for late March in Southern New England. I'd found my shorts with my keys and put them on and closed the tent to let Molly get dressed on while warming the car. When Molly emerged from the tent, while handing her a towel she said, "Good morning, Andromeda," and we drove to the camp shower.

Refreshed and back at our tent seeing there were no other campers within a sight of us I'd asked Molly to stay in the car for a minute. She continued to dry and brush her hair as I'd popped open the secret dash compartment she had seen before. I'd then opened the glove box and pushed its left side panel and another compartment opened making a shelf across the lower dash. In the first compartment was my bowl in need of a cleaning, the mushrooms, a box of screens, an extra chamber for my pipe, most of the quarter from Joe, a small tied off bag of pot, and tickets.

In the new to Molly compartment was another quarter ounce of not as good-looking pot, rolling papers, an envelope with more tickets and a set of three keys with a tray clipped to the inside of the door. Molly tied her hair in the towel and took the bag, tray, and papers from the compartment as Lou reached for the keys and told Molly that the weed was from home, and it was not very good compared to what they found on tour so far. Molly began to break some up on the tray putting the seeds and stems in a cup from last night.

"I suck at rolling Molly that's why I've used the bowl most of the time. I miss my bong, an eighteen-inch Contempo."

As Molly creased the paper and began to fill it with the cleaned and broken up pot, I'd placed the set of keys next to her. "I want you to have these as security and a sign of trust. The two Ford keys are for the doors and the ignition, and the round key is for the hood lock, and you saw where the kill switch is for Andromeda. There is a socket set and power tools hidden in the compartment along the passenger side in the back and there are basic tools under the back deck with the spare tire. There is $200.00 under this seat, $300.00 under the back seat in the springs and another $300.00 in the back hidden compartment. If there is anything valuable you want to put in any of these places, it's no problem."

Molly took the keys in one hand and touched the Galaxies' dash with her other saying, "I will tell no one of Andromeda's secrets and I can't wait to drive her! My mother had a 1971 Plymouth Fury wagon and she made both me and my sister learn to drive in it. The car survived me intact, but my sister killed a Datsun and a Pinto with it."

Molly rolled three joints while I'd scraped and cleaned my bowl into the ashtray and broke up weed from the green quarter ounce. I'd added another ring to the bowls chamber for more storage and packed about three bowls of this in the chamber then what Molly had left from the joints into the rest of the chamber. I'd put it all back together and filled the bowl with all the loose Weed left over and put the bowl and two of the joints in the compartments and closed the cars secrets up while Molly lit the smallest of the "fatties". I'd gotten our tickets and the ones for trade with Joe out and put all in my glove compartment as we had a few quick wake and bake hits leaving two-thirds of the joint in the astray for later. We kissed for a private moment then got out to change for the start of our day.

We wore plain shirts and jeans for our trip to the small town for breakfast, with all Andromeda's windows open on the warm sunny day. It was only half full on the Friday morning as we walked in for the late breakfast at 9:30. The night before had left us famished and we had the pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast, with two coffees and a juice each. The local TV station said High's in the mid 80's today with a late-night cold front bringing in strong thunderstorms around midnight.

"I hope we are safe in our tent when they hit." Molly said with a raised eyebrow as she paid our $10.00 bill and left a $5.00 tip. We left hand in hand to the liquor and grocery stores to stock up on Beer, Hot Dogs, and anything we would want for the day.

Back at the campground we gave the car a quick cleaning inside and got all ready for the lot today. Going back into the tent to change for the show and I'd asked her in and passed her the already lit roach. Reaching into my open backpack, I retrieved and handed her the blue/green tie-dye that matched her crystals. "Molly, I got these shirts from a great tie-dye vendor at my last show last year. I've never worn them, and I've been saving them for a beautiful show day to break in. I'll wear this red and blue one today the blue/green one is yours."

Molly put the joint in her lips and held out the colorful XL t-shirt at arm's length, putting the shirt on a chair and handing the joint back to Lou, Molly took off her plain shirt as Lou did the same with his as Molly looked up at him and the bite mark on his chest to match the one on the back of her neck. With a grin Molly said, "Fuck this bra!" As she pulled it off, tossing it to the corner of the tent. Jiggling her now free and happy tits for Lou, she pulled her new shirt on and let it drape loosely pulling the crystal necklace from where it was nestled warmly. Now the crystals rested between her now soft, free, and slightly lower breasts.

"See Lou they do match, awesome", as Molly moved to kiss Lou once he finished putting on his new shirt.

We were packed up in twenty minutes and ready to go with stops for gas, water, and more ice, and pulled into the line for the lot, ten minutes before it opened. Ed and Val were three cars ahead of them and Molly thought she heard Stars voice, but there were a dozen stereo's going at once in the background through the open windows.

Lou followed Ed and Val to a more open section for the lot where vendors were going to set up. Three cars behind them were an VW Micro Bus and a small old school bus that had been converted into a camper for many????

I'd parked next to Ed and two cars down were the VW and school bus. As we emerged from Andromeda, Joe could be heard to shout from behind the wheel of the Micro Bus leaning out the window, "AND GOD SAID IT IS A BEAUTFUL DAY TO HEAR THE GRATEFUL DEAD!" Shutting off the engine which sounded like lawn mower.

In the ten minutes it took Molly and I to set up the sunshade, chairs, table, cooler, grill warming, and the curtains all set all the parking slots within site had filled up. Joe said he would be down in a few once they were done setting up and Star would be along when she was done with school.

Molly put eight hot dogs and two burgers on the grill saying, "Go say hi to Joe and see what they have."

Joe came around carrying planks his older friend was lowering down from the roof racks on the VW. He hugged Lou and clasped hands with him saying "I hope you and Molly are well."

"We are very well I answered, and I asked when Star would be here from school."

Joe laughed and pointed to the old mini school bus where Star was reading a high school literature book to four, kids looking about eight-to-fourteen-year-olds, while a woman who appeared to be in her fifties was reading to seven smaller kids.

Let me know if you need any help in History or Geology, I'd minored in those in college. My Marketing major won't help, and I hated it anyways, but my former employer paid for classes, until they went belly up.

Star called out "I'll take you up on that next week if you don't mind. My dad won't be here for history next week."

"I would love the challenge."

Joe laughed to himself saying, "Star will have your back Lou."

We talked for two more minutes until I'd seen Molly had three people at the stand getting dogs and two more waiting for beers. Joe saw what I did and said, "see you in a few," as I quickly walked back to our table.

As I'd turned to open what were now four beers and collect the money a woman across the way fifty feet down was hanging up a blue and green, silk looking, peasant skirt almost made to match the tie-dye that Molly was wearing. At our first break in fifteen minutes, we had sold twenty-five beers and had twelve dogs grilling for six people waiting, Molly breathlessly said. "This is hard work! I'm going to have to change into shorts or get one of those skirts to wear out here today."

"Wait a moment and don't watch where I'm going." She looked at me with her eyebrow rising. Jogging to the vendor, I asked her if the skirt would be a good fit for a woman about five foot seven inches tall and built like the one at the white station wagon wearing the blue/green tie-dye. She said it would be a perfect fit for her and it has a drawstring in the waist. I gave her $30.00 for the $25.00 skirt and told her to keep the change. I hurried away telling her to come by with her and her partner for a Molson and hot dog when they got a chance.

"I will and have a great day." She said as I'd rushed back.

I'd brought the skirt folded in my hands and tapped Molly on the shoulder while she was watching the grill and talking with Val. Turning she saw the folded skirt and taking it in hand and letting it fall suspended, she slowly turned it checking the multicolored geometric patterns swirling in the blue and green silk fields. It was two layers thick with heavy cords at the top and bottom to adjust the waist and hoop.

Molly looked and Lou and quickly kissed his lips crushing the soft fabric between them. "I love it!" she exclaimed as she showed Val and spun around barely missing the shade support with her head. I'd quickly taken $5.00 for all the dogs on the grill while I put another half-dozen down and handed out another three beers for $5.00. Two ladies came up for beers and asked Molly about the shimmering skirt as all looked at the patterns. Molly just hugged and kissed Lou across the coolers, getting out HER keys to Andromeda said. "I'm going up front to change and hit the bowl. Back in a moment."

Five minutes later Molly emerged from Andromeda with a slight cough and called Lou over to the side. She spun around in the skirt with the tie-dye draped over the top of her skirt almost blending in completely.

"You look awesome!" I exclaimed while she continued to spin and the jump around happily as her large breast danced under her shirt sending the crystals dancing on her chest sparkling and reflecting splashes of blue, green, and white on the white wagon.

"Lou, I love this, it is so light and cool. It feels like I am naked under here even with my old comfy underwear on today and my body feels totally free in this. Thank you, Lou," she'd said and rose up kissing Lou deeply for thirty seconds of public tongue wrestling before they got back to work.

For the next forty-five minutes we were both busy putting hot dogs on the grill and two burgers at a time as that was all the room the small grill had. We had sold three of our four cases of Molson when we finally got a break and Molly said she was going to see the woman where I'd gotten the skirt and see what else they had. I first hit us with some sunscreen since we both tended to burn and neither of us wanted to spend the night in pain. Molly returned with a pair of embroidered sandals on her feet that matched her skirt, and two pairs of round John Lennon style sunglasses, her smile beaming across the lot as she danced towards me to the beat of a drum circle a hundred yards away on a grassy area.

Molly put the sunglasses on my squinting eyes saying, "Hailey says hi and her and Irv think you made a beautiful choice for me." Molly brought them four hot dogs and two beers slowly dancing her way to and from their stand. When she got back, we were down to personal beer and had no one waiting for once.

Sitting down and breathing a bit heavy Molly took a beer pressed the cool bottle to her perspiring forehead before opening it and taking a swig saying, "This is hard work, but I love the clients and coworkers," she said with a wink.

"Yes, and you can drink and smoke on the job I added. Do you want to grab a hit Molly, or can I run up front for one?"

"You go Lou, you've been going nonstop since we got here."

Sparking the bowl and taking four good hits before refilling it from the chamber and putting all back in the ashtray with the joints and closing all up.

I came back and sat down as Molly sold two more burgers and smiled at me saying, "Feel better dear?"

"Yes, I do but I already felt great today!" As I cracked a beer too.

The warm spring day and large early crowd had gotten us down to only beer and food for ourselves and friends by 3:30 and we were relaxing in the shade when Star came dancing up to us. Seeing Molly's outfit, she made her spin for her twice before stopping her and hugging her deeply.

As I took a step to them Star turned and spun me once checking out my new shirt and hugged me tight asking. "Did you get these from Randy? I have not seen him this tour yet."

"I bought these from a vendor last year Star, but I didn't know his name and the skirt Molly has on is from Hailey and Irv." Pointing to their location.

"Molly I have a skirt that will match his tie-dye for when you can borrow it from him. You guys look like you made a bit of magic last night, I hope?"

Molly blushed and looked at me with her arching eyebrow and began to absently fondle her three crystals. Star looked down with a smile and at me with a slightly more wicked grin, asking, "How about you Louie how are you today?"

"I'm awesome!" as I reached out for Molly's hand already slowly seeking mine out.

Star smiled a sly grin at both of us and quickly lifted both her eyebrows twice. "Nuff said in public! We'll talk more later. Lou, I'm also here to see Andromeda, I've gifts, for her, to keep all safe in their travels."

As we chatted Star asked me to open all of Andromeda doors and take down the curtains for now and open the hood saying, "I need to see her heart." Molly got the passenger's side open as I'd opened the driver's side, showing her blue interior and blue/black checkerboard pattern seat covers to the light. Showing Molly where It was, I then somewhat awkwardly opened the hood lock and popped the hood.

"Andromeda has A beak I see." Star said, as she walked behind me, touching each of her 4 headlights. "Tell me about her," she continued, while raising the heavy hood.

"Andromeda is a 1972, Ford, Galaxie 500 Station Wagon. I bought her from the first owner, a woman named Ruth who always brought her to my friends garage where they fixed her up for me. She would drive her to Florida every year with her sister. The only other driving was store and church once a week, that's why she has so little mileage on her.

Her son made her sell her for a smaller car after her sister passed. She has a 351 V-8 with a two-barrel carb and a C-6 automatic transmission."

Molly looking under the hood for the first time said, "It's so clean under there, Mine never were nice like this."

"I got it cleaned when they did the gaskets and put a rebuilt carb on her. I have her set up to get what I can for gas mileage, not for racing. She has been up over 95 mph to test her out, but I drive with cruise control on when I can to save gas. Got about 18 mpg so far on the highway. She has 61,000 miles on her."

As we talked Star placed a crystal in the nose behind the grill, then four more on the interior corners and two more by the two front seats and two others over the back seats. All were or different colors and I knew I'd would NEVER remove them!

I'd told her while she worked that I'd collected some crystals. They were back at my home that I'd dug up on a trip to upstate New York, as a kid.

Slightly startled Star Looked back at Lou and asked. "What I had and where were they specifically?"

"I've got about twenty-five small pea sized clear crystals, three long thin ones similar in size to the one you're hanging, all the small ones are water clear as are two of the long ones, the third has some flaws but rainbows at some angles. I have one large one about two-thirds as long as yours Star, but a littler thicker with some light flaws, and a cool little water bubble you can see and move in it."

Thinking for a second Lou added, "They are on the top shelf in an old glass faced bookcase with some fossils from the same area and trip and some other personal treasures. Herkimer county was where I got all of them."

Star said, "Crystals like the Sun, Moon, Stars, and the Cosmos beyond for energy and that they should be moved, except for the one with the bubble. Direct sunlight can cause the ancient water to heat and split the crystal."

Finishing going around the wagon, Star said. "Now you may close her, but we have one more ceremony to complete in the front. Val, can you watch their stuff for five minutes while I commune with them?"

The three of us got into the front seat with Star in the middle between us. She silently held both of our hands with our eyes closed as she asked. Then she said, "I've one more crystal for you Andromeda. Carry all in peace, safety, and love." She took another leather necklace from around her neck, which held a long thin clear crystal which matched Molly's ring finger in dimensions.

First in what I'm thinking was Latin then in English, Star said "Be Andromeda's guiding eye, so all within her may be carried safely in this universe." She drew both of our hands to hold the crystal while she placed it around the mirror and knotted it to hang three inches below it.

After a quiet moment She touched her belly, smiled, saying. "They are anxious to meet you two."

Molly then softly touched Star's swollen belly and looked into both of our eyes with a raised eyebrow saying. "I know They are."

Neither had mentioned twins before this exchange in Lou's presence.

"I have one more gift for you." Star pulled a small satin pouch from a pocket in her yellow skirt. A box inside held six purple mushroom caps all the same medium size and a brown joint. "Take two caps each when you leave to go into the show. Things will be great for the show, and you can smoke all you want. NO BOOZE! While she made puking sounds. Don't worry Lou, you will be sober at encore I promise. You must be able to guide Andromeda, when you are on your way to your campsite, smoke a little of the Tai stick on the way there if safe and eat the last cap when you park for the night and enjoy."

"The Tai Stick and the last cap will open both of you further and allow you to share and begin to explore all of those areas hidden from others. Your love will be strong enough to guide you together. Enjoy the light show, I've heard we might get thunderstorms late tonight. You guys need a few minutes alone, I'll go chat with Val. See in a few." Molly let her out, Star whispered something into her ear. Molly blushed and said, "Hell yes!" They then both looked back at me with a bit of fire in both their eyes.