Road Tripping Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An encore of a Chuck Berry classic left everyone dancing for the end as the lights came up and all began the slow march for the exits.

We told Megan and Mike where to look for Andromeda and we would save a hot dog for each of them. All hugged and clasped hands, and they headed off to their car first. We got the grill going and just put the chairs out with the tailgate open.

"I'm feeling almost sober Molly said. The Lot lights have a little aura to them, but I feel good and not tired."

Molly opened the cookies, and we shared some water not wanting to eat too much on top of the mushrooms. Mike and Megan came by to hang out as the hot dogs were just finishing.

Just as I'd gone to show Mike under the hood of Andromeda, Star and Joe came up and He joined us up front as the women all chatted at the back. Once the hood was up Joe exclaimed. "This is not a VW; you can fit a VW under here!" We laughed and looked around for five minutes before I'd locked it all up.

Megan and Mike then wished us a good night and safe travels. They said they would be at the Friday and Saturday shows in Worcester Massachusetts and they would look for us there. Star told us to relax and enjoy the night as the moon peaked over the horizon and a lightning flash from the southwest could be seen. She then touched Andromeda's taillight while saying, "safe travels." Looking at us she said, "Ride the storm into the night as one!" She drew all three of us together in a long gentle hug. "See you in Philly." she whispered to us, and she was off to her vehicles.

Joe hugged us too and kissed Molly on the cheek saying safe travels and Love to you both. Taking the six hot dogs Joe quickly caught up with Star as they walked in unison away.

I'd gone up front in Andromeda and packed the bowl and took two quick hits then got out and told Molly to run back for some if she liked.

Molly got behind the wheel glad to have a quiet moment to herself. It had been a tremendous day and night of emotions. The glow of the interior light, the pot, and the crazy mushrooms, as she thought of the waiting cap briefly. Her deepening Love for Lou and the almost dripping excitement of their night ahead as another distant flash peaked through the curtains. With those feelings were mixed the love and attraction she felt for so many she had met in the last two days.

Star, who she'd had more intimate conversations with than anyone other than her mother and one other. There was Joe who was so free and easy, but at the same time, he was serious about what he did and was very deep the more you talked with him. And tonight, there had been Megan and Mike. Molly knew she could have had both with her and Lou tonight, a power that both intrigued and frightened her a little.

Molly knew she would have to talk to Lou about these things and more after they joined tonight. This night was for them, as she took a last hit, stroked Andromeda's wheel, and asked Lou if he wanted her to warm Andromeda up for them.

The distant lightning got the crowd moving faster than last night and ten minutes later behind Star driving the school bus, Lou began to snake his way out of the lot, Ed, Val, Irv, and Hailey, all trailing them until the split at the highway entrance honking and waving as all headed out to their next destinations.

It had been a quiet ride on the highway as we held hands until I'd pulled off onto the side roads to the campground. Molly said as the lightning flashes reappeared behind us. "That was an awesome show. I loved all of it, and Mike and Megan were so cool."

As Molly fondled her crystals and almost her right tit, she continued "I'd almost forgot to tell you. When Megan saved me from almost peeing on our seats we got to the restroom, and it was awful and crowded. We grabbed a stall together and it was so nasty, and Megan was lost. I told her, watch this! I hiked up my skirt and let fly from the front, which she watched from the side in fascination. As soon as I'm done, she says let me try, I helped her with her skirt as she yanked her panties aside and hit the bowl with her first try."

Megan said thank you for the awesome idea, I'll never touch another nasty seat again! She then hugged me tightly in the stall, and I kissed her cheek, and then, with a smile I thought of you and said watch this, a present for Lou, and I put the two fingers in my naked dripping couchie. She watched in utter amazement and after withdrawing them she asked shyly if she could have a sniff. She did and then did a quick lick, as she jammed two of her fingers into her own pussy and let me do the same to her fingers as she said a present for Mike too. "I love the guy so much, and he got me into the Dead."

Molly, taking a second to breathe then continued, "It was so crazy, but I was so deep into everything that it just flowed with the rest of the night."

My cock which had been half hard most of the night after the mushrooms kicked in now, now became rock hard as my mind pictured the two women testing the others pussy's.

"I hope you are not upset with me Lou?" With the first hint of distress in hours.

"No Molly, it was such a sexy, strange and surreal scene you just painted for me, it made my already horny mind race. I love you Molly" I said as I'd made the turn to the camp again and Molly unbuckled and got the Tai stick and lit it up, passing it to Lou just after he turned on the windshield wipers. They smoked a quarter of the joint and Molly put it out and into her skirt with the caps safely in their box.

We reached the town center with the diner and stopped at a red light. Molly lifted her shirt, patted her pretty round little belly saying "I want a double stack of French toast tomorrow. Then raising her shirt higher, showing her boobs rising with several breaths as the lightning flashed and the rain grew heavy. I want all of your cum to feed me everywhere tonight."

"I cannot wait to both taste and feed upon all that springs from your elegant pussy and mouth."

The rain was falling is sheets as we pulled up the tent still standing proudly in the storm and lightning flashes. We wordlessly kissed deeply, both of us sweaty from the twelve-hour day. As we drew closer, we both absorbed all that hard, long, and so beautiful a day it had been.

Then drawing apart for a moment as three tremendous, jagged streaks shown a mile away over the tent, followed seconds later by a thunderclap which shook and shimmered all of Andromeda's crystals.

"Let me turn Andromeda around and leave the back only a few feet from the tent if it gets too crazy. I'll leave her unlocked too, no one will be out tonight."

After he finished Molly grabbed Lou's cock and said last one in is a rotten egg as she popped her cap in her mouth handing Lou his as he did the same and after looking to see all was closed and safe, he said. "Ok GO!"

Both got out quickly and closed the doors but did not hurry in the pouring rain, but they met at the tailgate held hands and did a slow spinning dance in the rain until Lou unzipped the tent and followed Molly in as she took her shirt off upon entering and hung it out across the tent poles. Lou took his shirt off before entering and hung it up to air dry next to hers.

Molly stood there, wet, topless, and re-lighting the slow burning, resinous quarter burned Tai Stick joint. Her glistening boobs heaved as she inhaled deeply for a second time.

Molly handed me the joint, as she stood on the bare air mattress. "Lou fill me now! "As another flash hit and the rain pounded the tent roof. Her eyes were sparkling with a fire behind her dilated pupils, as the mushroom cap and the pot brought back the deeper realities of earlier.

As Lou stripped his soaked shorts and socks off stood naked in the fresh rain and sweat of the day shining in the flashes with his cock pulsing, just in arms reach of Molly. As the pale lightning flashed it's light, Molly stoked the joint in her mouth and slowly pulled up and bunched up her skirt revealing her pussy and legs glistening in the flashes. Molly took another hit, handed the joint to Lou, and grabbed his cock with an overwhelming need.

She wordlessly brought me to her face, lifting my cock and lowering her face to my crotch, inhaling with her nose deeply, moaned, and began to tongue my quivering cock shaft and balls. Then she moved up and licked and sucked all the salty pre-cum from my dripping tip.

She pushed Lou away slightly and then spread the lips of her now drenched pussy saying. "I've had my pussy naked for two hours before the show. I've felt my juices run down my leg a half a dozen times today. You smell and taste wonderful Lou. Taste me and eat me, my well is running deeper than ever!" Molly then put her two favorite fingers deep into her pussy, bringing them out with a moan and a liquid pulse.

Molly quickly wiped them on my mouth then greedily stuck them in her mouth, savoring each digit with her tongue and her eyebrow raised in a deep study of herself. In a flash I understood Molly always had two sides and both were in love with me and all which was happening.

This all took place as I'd begun to lower my head and body and slowly lick her salty legs and thighs, searching out and quickly finding at first, two narrow then wider trails up her legs where indeed she had left streams from the overflowing fountain nestled between her legs. Rain had washed away the pre-cum stains in my underwear from the almost constant hard-on I'd had, but without the painful blue balls. Just dripping anticipation of the love nearby.

I'd laid Molly down on the Mattress and lifting her hips up began to clean her thighs and work my way to her pussy as another flash of lightning reveled another drop escape from her lips and fall from her suspend thighs onto the folds of her wrinkled skirt. She moaned as I began to work my tongue like last night from the top of her slit and slowly part the folds when crossing her pulsing clitoris, then lightly circling her hole while deeply inhaling with my nose drawing a cool breath across her burning center. I continued past where I'd stopped last night the first time and began to lightly tongue her brown rose which tasted of her pussy completely, at first, from the constant flow between her legs tonight.

Molly, desperate from all the teasing mashed Lou's face in as deeply as she could with her hand causing a loud squish as her fluid flowed past his Fu-Manchu and onto his deep diving tongue.

Regaining a bit of control as the first strong waves of pleasure hit Molly, when I'd flicked her clit with my fingers as my tongue lapped her hole desperately. I was rewarded with a tasty wave of liquid across my tongue, my now pinned hand continued to flick her clit. As I'd licked between her pussy and ass, she'd gushed another stream while the storm and other lights flashed and all the colors played through the room and the soaked, hanging tie-dyes, and the soaked crystals heaving on Molly's chest.

Molly pulled Lou up from between her thighs with a strength he had not seen in her before, pulling his hand out for between them, she both growled and pleaded with Lou. "Make love with me Lou! Make yourself one with me!" as the lightning flashed again and thunder drown out the rain for a moment, Molly shouted almost over it all. "Fuck Me Lou!!"

I plunged my cock into the hilt as her eyes flashed and her breath was sucked through pursed lips. I began with strong deliberate strokes as Molly croaked, "So Gooood!!" She grabbed my left ass cheeks and almost begged me to fuck her harder.

"Make my pussy drain your cock and flood me with your seed."

Lou shifted and put most of his weight on his hands and he began to pump Molly relentlessly through the light air mattress as Molly hand was now slapping her clit from side to side to match Lou's thrusts while she pinched a nipple with her other and screamed to match the light show around them.

After a moment of fury passed between them, they still fucked with deep intensity and a strong fast rhythm as their eyes met and locked while lightning danced and illuminated three sides of their shelter.

A moment later their mouths sought out the other and a furious tongue wrestling match began that ended with saliva running from the corners of Molly's mouth and clinging to Lou's mustache.

Molly then froze as another bolt flashed through the fabric of the tent lighting all and flashing the crystals into their eyes, as her long legs wrapped around him and she said, "I'm Cumming!" In a second a torrent of her cum was met by Lou's wordless primordial, extended moaning grunt as all of today's, pent up excitement, love for Molly, and all those around him flooded into her gushing pussy.

After a moment panting as rain continued pounding their tent, Molly said "stay in me," as we did a quick spin move and she was on top of Lou gently swaying her pussy with the winds moving the nylon in jumping motions against lightning streaks.

I'd watched Molly reach for the half the full cup of water, taking a sip then splashing some on her already soaked tits. Next, she carefully poured some in my parched mouth, while we ground into the other, mashing our mixed cum between us.

Molly took her left hand and reached between them with three fingers searching until she came up with her shining prize. As she laid across his chest and their mouths neared, she put the three fingers between their reaching tongues for them to race to clean and share in the sweet flavors dripping from her digits.

Leaning back up when she was satisfied, they had cleaned her hand totally She said. "Reach for the lighter by your left hand," as the still half joint reappeared in her mouth. Lighting it she took a hit and put it to my lips so I could hit it. Exhaling and taking a lighter hit all the while sliding up, down, and all around, my still hard cock, Molly told me, "Star said if we were right, you could stay hard until dawn!" As she bounced hard, and I puffed another hit.

She said hold the green and blue crystals apart then touched them with a flash from the storm and both of her eyes. "You'll be as the softest log exploring my deeply flowing river! Then she giggled in my ear the wetter the better."

Another thunder head began to roll near, and we shared a deep shotgun and put the joint down and began to pick up the pace with Molly riding me with complete moaning abandon.

I was now fingering her clit as she wildly ground on my cock almost in time with the insane flashes and crashing sounds around us, enhanced by all the lights and colors in the tent. She Leaned back down slamming her tongue into my open mouth slamming her hips down and gurgling, Fuck My Cunt!!!

I'd put both my hands on her hips and began to pick her up and slam her down on me as fast and hard as I thought safe for her.

Molly watched Lou's eyes flashing blue and green from the crystals and the firestorm within and outside the tent.

"I'm Cumming," both croaked in unison as their long tongues sought the other to complete the circle through them. They lay together feeling the others waves of cum flow past the others and join and mix inside and around Lou's still pumping shaft and Molly's twitching pussy.

The thunderhead was now passed as rain continued to pour down. Molly looked up from where she had laid her head on my shoulder. In the light pale flashes, she half raised herself her eyes full of love and a deeper connection then she had with anyone else before. "Drink of me Lou as I clean you so we can join again. I Love you and I have never loved another like this before!"

Lou slowly gathered his thoughts as his cock continued to gently massage Molly's pussy. "Molly I have never loved another like I love you. I love you and I feel so close and open with you I cannot wait to share the taste's we made with our love as we mixed so much of our magic within you!"

Molly then hopped up on Lou's face with a nimble dance spin and spread her pussy lips with a big sigh, as the first drop of cum from them both dropped the inch to his open mouth. Molly shivered as a thunderclap went through the tent and a cum glob three times larger raced over her g-spot and out onto Lou's waiting tongue. "Save some of that for me!" As she did a little hop to the side and stuck her tongue into my mouth to wrestle over the cum now between their mouths.

She came up breathing hard and grinning saying I want to clean your cock, balls, and ass. Then in a still second with her eyebrow arched and a deep telling look in her eyes, "Aren't I a dirty Girl?"

I pulled her to kiss me saying. " I'm a dirty boy who loves you and wants to eat both your holes as deeply as I can until my mouth is full of your cum like the rain outside!" A flash of distant lightning and another from her swaying crystals lit the room and reflected in both our eyes.

With ever more warmth and love in her eyes Molly said, "I love you Lou and I can't wait for us to share all who we are and spread our joy." Molly then spun around again and began to lick and suck on Lou's cock and taste again all they had made together. As Lou's fingers played with her sensitive pussy, she began to lick his balls and work her way down to his asshole.

Lou's fingering drew more cum from her, and he took the next glob of cum on two fingers and began to work it into Molly's asshole gently so that after a moment her sphincter slowly dilated under his slow pressure and a steady flow of juice ran from her pussy. As he slowly penetrated her ass with one finger a low moan arose from her.

In Molly's logical side of her brain, she could tell Lou was slowly preparing her ass to take his cock, so they could complete another circle between them and begin a new one to further explore together. His loving way of making her almost virgin hole happy to accept him was something she had hoped for almost eight years. Molly now licked his sticky and sweaty balls contrasting the taste with the memory of earlier.

All was great like before, but each was being gentler now that some of their fever had been quenched. Molly traced down further tasting all that had mixed in them and streamed down past his sack and running down his sweating and wonderful ass.

They shifted on their sides, and each raised a leg to allow the other better access. Molly dove in first with her long tongue slowly rubbing the folds around Lou's hole the gently probing his very accepting ass.

Lou feeling her dig her tongue into him further said "My dirty love I cannot wait to fill your ass with as much cum as I just pumped into your pussy". As the words fell from my mouth, I'd jammed my head to her pussy sucking on her clit while my two fingers worked into her ass and her cum ran to my chin and mustache.

Molly feeling their urgency build again changed her tongue for the two fingers she had in him earlier. Both had their fingers into their asses to the hilt as Molly felt her pussy spraying out all over them both and all beneath them.

A tip from Star about breathing had Molly at the base of Lou's cock swirling her tongue around then return to lap the mixture of saliva and precum from the tip as it dripped between them.

I'm goanna cum again Lou moaned into her like a low rumble of thunder through Molly's stuffed ass and pulsing clit as she plunged her fingers into Lou again to the hilt and cum poured into her eager mouth. For a second her world went a little black only to be brought back by flashes of lightning in the sky, tent, from her crystals and radiating from her clit and brain throughout her body.

They kept their mouths glued to the other as their pulsing slowly subsided with tender kisses and a slow withdrawal of the four deeply penetrated fingers. Slowly they sucked and cleaned the other as both cooed and purred into the other. No words were needed to show the love they were sharing now, their body talked as one, entwined together.