Road Tripping Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain began to slow to a shower outside with now distant flashes from all sides of the tent. They turned to again face the other and just kissed softly for several minutes letting their breathing relax a bit.

"I have never felt this before!" Molly said.

I responded by smiling at her and gently clasping her head in his hands and kissing her tenderly.

I said after releasing her "I hope to keep this feeling with us always!" Repeating the tender kiss for a moment, letting it linger and deepen.

After another minute Molly broke saying "I have to pee, or I will soil our tent!" Molly got up and pulled the wrinkled and battered skirt over her head sniffing it as it passed her face. With a wicked grin she exclaimed, "Smells like a two-year-old mattress in a Whorehouse!!"

I laughed opening the tent flap and looking out into the camp as rain came down in a steady shower and lightning still lit up the sky. Molly, standing erect and proud, walked out into the rain, her hair and body loving the cool feel, as the top layer of the day was washed away.

They strolled, their naked bodies illuminated by the flashes and the moon peeking out at times between the thunderheads. Molly held Lou's hand and his still erect cock, almost leading them to where they had stood last night at almost the same time.

"Hold me Lou and feel me flow!" Molly pressed her ass against Lou's cock and rested it in the crack of her soft full ass cheeks. "Just warming up," Molly whispered to him, as she took his hand and led them down as she spread her legs a bit with Lou following to keep his cock warm and happy against her twitching hole.

Molly took his hands and used his fingers to part her dripping pussy and began to let a stream of piss equal to last nights flow past Lou's hands, as Molly purred and moaned in contentment. Nearing the end in the steady rain, Molly playfully splashed Lou with her slacking stream and spun around saying, saying "Good man you waited for me, let me hold you while you pee. I have never held a man peeing before, does it feel a bit like Cumming?"

It took a moment with her hand holding my hardon gently. At first my stream ran a little slow, then I relaxed, and a flood ran through me, and Molly now playfully sprayed me like a firehose. After thirty seconds I began to slacken, and I'd tried to slow and extend my stream.

Molly felt this and said, "Relax and let it all flow natural Lou."

Dropping my Cock and crushing me in a kiss as my last drops flowed between our legs. Our kisses became inflamed again as the storm and strong rains returned. Laying Molly on the clean soaking grass and gently entering her, our tongues still entwined. The storm picked up as cool rain pelted us as I'd pounded Molly at her wordless urging into the wet grass.

Molly pulsed and shook with the thunder and lightning as rain fell into her eyes blurring her sight to all but light and dark focusing her on the cock pumping her into the grass and making all around her squish and flow like a giant, soaked, pussy orgasming for the world. Their only words were Molly saying I am goanna cum as her legs went straight and her pussy clamped down on Lou's tiring cock.

I could feel the coolness seep in once she had cum and I rose and offered to help her up from the soaking grass. As I helped her, I said. "You look like a soaked Wood Fairy, laying naked in the grass." as the strong lightning returned nearby.

"I need to pee again." and she just stood there and let flow. I stood next to her holding her hand in the rain and let flow also.

Molly ran to the open tailgate of Andromeda and got in unfolding the extra blankets over the carpet on the back deck. I'd gone into the tent briefly getting my shorts with the keys, two towels with the pillows wrapped in them, and a lighter and the tai roach.

I ran to the driver's side door and got in and fired Andromeda up, locked the doors and began to put up the curtains.

Molly said. "Stop, please, let's leave it all open so we can see the storm while we ride it safe in here." I'd turned on the defroster to warm the car and cracked a leeward window for safety. Handing Molly, the towels over the seat and seeing the pillows inside saying. "You think of everything." I gingerly crawled over the seat handing Molly the roach, lighter and a bottle of water from the cooler.

Instead of toweling off and wrapping themselves Molly said come over and light this handing Lou the inch and a half roach, now completely sticky, as it continued to keep them high and excited, and open through the long night of discovery. Molly placed the towels and blankets out like a mattress. Lou handed her back the joint and climbed over as Molly took a big drink and a hit as the car slowly began to warm from the two vents to the back of the wagon.

Molly's nipples were as hard as diamonds and there were goosebumps all over her, but she had a fierce look of determination to explore the next level no matter what.

"No towels Lou, lets warm us as if we were naked in the field with no one for a mile around and soaked as we are."

Both took a hit then a shotgun together, drawing closer for warmth as smoke billow between them like two kissing dragons.

"Love me and warm me Lou, while I'm doing the same for you. Drink all of the water upon and in me." As she said this her blue crystal flashed on the passenger side and warmly glowed. "One more thing Lou! Please take me from behind next time like the wild animals in the fields showing their love to the world."

"I'd would love to." I kissed her again and shared another shotgun. Molly took one hit after and put the roach out as I kept kissing her breasts and fondling her ass as she lifted herself slightly to help me. We then began to slide to another sixty-nine, as the deep contact warmed us quickly and brought her pussy to flow and my cock hard. Molly's pussy was still tangy for her pee moments earlier, but this did not bother Lou. He had tasted his own and gone down on his ex when both were drunk and less than totally clean. With Molly all Lou cared about was making her feel pleasure.

Molly knew what she wanted! She squeezed the last few drops catching them with her finger and then onto her waiting tongue that then began to lightly lick his head and begin to finger his ass again hoping he would get the hint.

I did, finishing cleaning her pussy and dancing my tongue over her engorged clit. When she pushed past the first knuckle on her finger in my ass, I placed my hands on her soft ass cheeks and pushed them wide as her twitching hole winked at me in need of filling. We shifted so I was behind her with her facing the back seat a small stream of juice flowed over her clit from her pussy making her shiver in delight. With a tremendous flash and streak, followed by thunder that rattled the whole car and all the crystals I plunged my face into her warm loving ass.

She felt his tongue slide into her asshole, making her pulse more and telling him between gasps. "Your tongue feels like a hot hard stick of butter going into me and melting in my ass only to reappear probing even deeper!" As more cum flowed from her and words of encouragement from her lips. "Eat my ass! stick your tongue deep in me! Butter me for your giant stick to fuck my hot ass."

As my tongue continued to fuck her and lick her juices spilling everywhere. I'd plunged two fingers into her pussy and now stroked her g-spot to match the thrusts of my plunging tongue.

"OH MY GOD!! THAT SOOO GOOOOD!!!" Followed by a low gurgling sound as her head buried in the pillow and her left hand flew to her now steadily flowing pussy.

As my tongue still went deeper into her, I swore I could still taste the runoff from her pussy for the last 16 hours. Her ass must have been twitching in hopeful anticipation since pancakes this morning.

After five minutes with the storm building around them again, Molly had cum squirting twice more, as she all but panted at Lou to fuck her. Lou took one pillow and draped it over the back seat for her to lay over while she took the other one and doubled it over and put it under her knees.

"I hate rugburns." she said sweetly. Molly's next sound was a gasp as Lou's tongue went straight back into her ass as his fingers again were deep in her pussy. "Tell me later how you learned to love a woman's ass like this!!" she croaked over the seat, "But Fuck Me Now!!!"

Pushing as much spit and saliva in and around her brown rose, while took my fingers in and out of her pussy, coating my cock before kneeling behind after one deeper and more wiggling plunge, with my tongue into her holding her to me so could go as deep as possible, while I whipped around inside her.

I came up from her ass and I'd rammed my cock into her pussy without warning causing a squeal of delight while stroking her asshole and fingering her while fucking her slowly.

"Please fill my ass!" she pleaded as one hand spread her left cheek and she came again on Lou's cock.

I pulled out and put as much saliva as I could muster on my cock and slowly entered her half open brown rose. I'd just held there once my head had slowly gone in and she'd had closed around my shaft. I did not move, letting her get used to the feel of me in her.

Molly gasped as his head slowly penetrated her but there was no pain. Lou instead gently rocked his head into her while letting his fingers slowly play with her clit. The long, slow, loving way Lou had entered her allowing Molly to feel almost no pain only a warm pleasure running from her ass to clit through her nearby pussy.

Slowly drawing back but not out, working myself only about a quarter inch deeper with the next slow thrust holding for a moment while waiting for any strong tension to relax before pulling back again and then going another quarter inch deeper. I did not want to hurt her, only bond with Molly in every way.

Molly felt her knees go weak as she leaned on the seat for support. Then with Lou's next gentle thrust she pushed back, nearly taking all his cock on that thrust. Stars flashed in the lightning and crystals that arrived at the same time he had gone as far as she wanted that time. With his next slow thrust he slowly went until she felt his hairs tickle her crack and a deep warm fullness she had never felt before overwhelmed her as she came with the next flash and crash.

Lou held her moaning to him how good he felt buried all the way in her, and how much she wanted him to fuck and flood her ass.

I took a firm hold of her slick hips and began using the slow deliberate strokes I'd used in her pussy when we first made love, only a bit slower and more gently than in her pussy.

Molly was alternately grunting and whimpering as Lou slowly picked up the pace. This was a much better way to lose a virginity than the last one!

She was so tight and so hot. I wanted to control myself a bit and let Molly enjoy all she could.

Molly just held herself over the seat, pinching her nipples and letting Lou guide her. Molly felt her pussy pulse a stream with each deep thrust. Looking into Andromeda's mirror and the crystals hanging from her and the mirror. She could see the look in her own face as her next explosive wave of orgasm just washed over her.

Lou also saw her looking in the mirror as the next wave rode over her. Their eyes met as her eyebrow arched and another large spasm raced through her as she howled and shouted, "Cum in Me Lou!!" Lightning crashing across the front of the windshield illuminating all the car clearly in a rainbow leaping out from the large crystal below the mirror flashing

Cum splattered out of her drenching my balls as I pushed into her quickly with three thrusts. She tightened around me as my cum flooded deep into her ass as my balls drained their last while her pussy convulsed and showering me with her juice.

I withdrew from her in a moment as Molly was almost gasping over the seat. She flopped back over and lay in Lou's arms. She got one of the towels and quickly cleaned Lou's now softening cock, then herself and put the towel under her thinking, another day we are exhausted. Lou pulled the pillow from over the seat and propped it behind them with the other.

I crawled over to the front again to retrieve the bowl and a Tupperware of cookies and a water. Although tired and drained I was to wound up to sleep for a while and we knew we needed to talk.

"I am starved she said opening the cookie container, also a bit tired but I feel great Lou. I Love You Lou!"

"I Love you too Molly!" I gently kissed her sweaty and still flushed cheek. Tonight, was a night for both to end old secrets and share with someone who would only love and understand

They settled in under a blanket in the passenger side corner as the thunderheads rolled past and a strong steady rain continued to wash over.

Both ate almost ravenously as their bodies sought out the thousands of calories, they had each expended.

As another flash illuminated the field beyond the campsite Molly said, "When we are camping here again, and it is warm out, I'm going to soak us both and a blanket in bug spray and we will be as the animals in that field!" She snuggled in lightly playing with his nipple.

"Lou where did you learn to love a woman's ass so well." Lightly pinching his nipple as another rivulet of cum seeped from her into the towel.

Taking a sip of water Lou began looking into the field almost seeing their figures running in the grass. "I was nineteen and the new head of the lumber department, all happy and proud."

Molly giggled and grabbed Lou's still half hard cock softly and said, "Chief of the Wood!" With a laugh.

Lou remembering that same joke from four and a half years ago, continued, "Our head cashier was thirty-two, about five-foot one inch tall, cute and I thought divorced. She liked to drink after work at the bar next to work and they never carded me since I was with everyone from the store and did not get stupid drunk."

"One night we hooked up, but because of work and my age we kept it quiet. She was very loving and taught me a lot about how to treat a woman's pussy and ass right. The happier you make her she always said the happier she will make you. Sex, fucking and making love are never about hurting someone, aside from a few friendly love bites and spankings."

"I tried doing it with my ex when we were both drunk. He was not as gentle and loving like you. He'd barely got his smaller head in me as I'd let him know he was hurting me. Three seconds later I'd pulled back and he popped out and came all over my ass. He made a cheer like a wrestler on tv and went to sleep. I cleaned up and went to sleep on the couch.

"A few months later all is still quiet and good between us, and then, out of the blue her husband came back, and she then tells me they were just separated. No big drama or hurt feelings but I have a few rules in life and with women two are no married women and no prostitutes. I don't believe in doing things behind peoples backs."

Molly with a look of disgust on her face said "I couldn't stand all the married creeps in the office, always trying to talk me into a drink and more. I'd gotten the nickname, Fuck Off!! from some of them. People can share, but only when their mates are with them. If they are not, that is cheating!"

Out of the blue Molly said quietly in a low voice. "Star and Joe want to share with us some day, but not until the babies are born. They are the focus of her womb energy with two babies there."

"How does she feel with two babies in her instead of one?" I asked curious.

"Full of twice the love, with her feet one and a half sizes bigger."

"Your turn now Lou," quick changing the subject so that we did not lose focus on one another. "Ask your dirty girl whatever you want."

Thinking of Star, Megan, and her statement in passing about Lou being the best "man" to eat her pussy Lou asked: "you said I was the best man ever to eat you. Has a woman ever eaten your pussy and how was it?"

Molly's turn to look out into the night and remember came. "I'd kissed and played with a couple of my friends' boobs in high school but nothing big. Taking in a breath Molly continued, in my second year at college I began a four-month relationship in secret with a close friend of mine, Debbie. Her boyfriend in another state grew jealous of our tight friendship, without knowing how far it really went. We had to break it off and she went to live with him."

Her heart was secretly sore for over a year, although her mother was extra nice to her knowing that a close friendship had suddenly died. "It was a while before I dated again and I have had no luck with men, until now I hope?"

"My last boyfriend was the loser I'd dumped a few months ago, when he got caught trying to fuck a girl where he worked who knew me. I dumped his sorry ass like a warm bedpan! She spat and helped to get his sleazy ass fired. He tried to pin a seventeen-year-old intern in the elevator stopping the car She kicked him in the balls and called security. I had warned a few women there who I knew through mutual friends about him."

Next time I heard his voice was a month ago at the Jack in the Box drive through asking if I wanted fries with my burger. I was laughing my ass off almost too hard to answer. He almost died when I got to the window, and handed him a twenty, saying have a nice day."

Then regaining herself Molly looked into Lou's eyes deeply and said "I do like the taste and gentle feel of a woman and Star is special to me already, but I LOVE YOU LOU!!! She all but shouted to him. I love who you are, your body, your mind, your cock, your tongue, your ass, and all that is in between, with a fire that no one in my past can compete with!" She breathed and added, "You! are the best ever at eating my pussy, and she added my ass too." With a smile and an arched eyebrow in the peaking moonlight.

"My turn now Lou she said softly. I love how you ate and shared your cum with me. I've never known a man who would be so open. I want to know, have you ever tasted other guys cum, and have you sucked a cock and swallowed him?" With more than a little gleam in her eyes while she swirled the sparce red/brown hairs on his chest. "I am also glad you are not Bigfoots hairy cousin."

I laughed, "I know I can't imagine my that my ancestors were all that warm in their coal mines and farms."

"No! They were chasing the milkmaids!" She said jiggling her still glistening breasts speckled by the sparkling crystals with their low steady glow from the three nestled in her cleavage

Clearing my throat, I'd anticipated this question hours ago. Now at least lying next to me was someone who's mind was as free in its explorations as mine. She would not judge him, only love him even more with the truth, he hoped!

"Yes, I have Molly, who's eyebrows raised, and her lips wordlessly opened slightly. A friend of mine and I'd fooled around a few times in high school, but nothing went too far.

"In college another friend and I'd gotten drunk together in his dorm room and we ended up sucking the other off. I swallowed no problem, but he gagged a bit as I remember. We met up about a half a dozen more times that semester in his dorm room for some long 69 sessions. It did not go further than that and after that semester he went back to his home in Kentucky and married his girlfriend that September."

"The only other time was about two years ago when my company sent me to conference in Atlanta. One of the other guys there for the conference and I ended up hanging out at the hotel bar and smoking a joint in his room after and sucking each other off."

"No big drama ever with any of these. It was fun to do and I've no real problem with this other than the judgements of society in general. I Love pussy and women and most of all I Love You Molly! I want you with me now and always Molly, and I'll never do anything to hurt you or go behind your back."