Road Tripping Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, Lou, I don't want my daughter's home getting moldy. I can tell you two got soaked in many ways last night as she turned to Molly with her own wicked grin. Molly, that beautiful skirt and shirt of yours, where did you get them? With a knowing grin she continued. "I could tell you two had fun last night and what happened to your panties Hot Pants. That poor old skirt smelled like a two-year-old mattress in a whorehouse."

I almost choked on my meatball as Molly turned redder than the sauce.

"I'm sure my little Hot Pants will resuscitate you if you choke." She added smiling broadly.

"I'm so glad you two make each other this happy. Looking at Molly in a more serious way. Please be careful and for god's sake take your birth control pills. Give yourselves a life before kids. Mine is starting now again that I can somewhat trust you on your Almost own!" she emphasized.

As we finished eating April said. "Lou, I need to see you my desk over there for a moment." Taking a key out and unlocking a drawer she said. "I know you two are in the early stages of what I hope will be a great love for both of you, BUT! There are some things a mother must remind the man who is fucking her daughter!"

"Mom, how rude!!"

"Relax we are all adults here and let's be honest you had a good night last night and I am both happy for you and a little jealous of you. Randy is in trouble tomorrow night. I will make Drew a dinner to keep them at his place."

I noticed some of the fire in April's eyes that I saw in Molly's

Molly noticed her mother's nipples harden on her 38D boobs under her old Neil Young shirt. Mom hated bras too!

"Lou, I just want to let you know if you ever physically hurt my daughter, just because I have these, and she raised her t-shirt flashing them both. I will come for you with this."

I watched her open the drawer to reveal a clean Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum loaded with what I suspected from the visible tips of the slugs were hollow points. I Understood completely!!

"I'll shoot you, so you live but end up spending fifty years on conscious life support if you ever physically, beat, rape, assault, attack, or intentionally hurt her in any way! I love my crazy little hot pants. Now you two go in and watch some TV. I bet you have hardly had a chance to sit quietly together yet. With your clothes on." She added as she went to put the first load in the dryer.

Until eight, we relaxed on the overstuffed couch watching reruns of sitcoms. There were shelves and cabinets full of cool nick-knacks and many pieces of multi color bohemian and iridescent carnival glass in hundreds of shapes and patterns.

"Mom is crazy for glass, like you and baseball cards and cars. I have boxes and books of postcards, and I just like small pretty things, that sparkle."

I'd asked to call Max and got updated. He told me the complete July tour was on and he had the dates. I asked him to please make out the checks for the shows like we talked about, and to take some of the extra checks and do double orders for the for the whole tour on a hunch. These were big stadiums, so I'd felt we had good chances and was trying for blocks of four which were easier in the big venues. I'd told him a bit about the woman Molly I was now touring with and that her mom and others might meet us a some shows plus for him and Darla.

I'd started to tell Max about the crystals only to have Darla chime in on the other extension that she thought they needed light and that most of them were now arranged in a smiley face in the front bay window. Only the big one with the bubble was out of the sun on the unused fireplace mantle, along with other re-decorating, but the rest of your room was untouched. They said have fun and we will see you for the shows or sooner.

Molly was intrigued by Darla's action, but I'd said she was into Wicca, White Witchcraft, and understood things like that, and that her and Max were very cool people. "We should see them in late May and early June before we go down south. We can catch some rest and leave any drugs there for the Florida trip. If all the tickets go thru for July, they will also be meeting us for some the shows too."

April came in around nine, sat down with Lou's bowl packed with another weed of hers. She lit it and passed it to Molly saying, "I like the brass pipe Lou."

"I suck at rolling April, ask Molly, who nodded. I got up to hand it back to her, and this will fit in my "Chucks" for going into the show. I really miss my bong."

April laughed and asked about the mushrooms.

We all sat chatting for a bit when Molly asked. "Can we take the old camping grill from my Girl Scout days, a big old pot, pan and an old tea kettle. I want to cook more than burgers and dogs on the road. Also, mom can we take the coated twin mattress you got for Aunt Mable when she stayed with us? She won't be back from the home again."

Molly figured the waterproof twin size mattress would fit in Andromeda's back deck and would be better to camp and fuck on. It could also just be washed off if anything too "wet" happened in her dirty little mind, while she lightly stroked Lou's thigh.

Molly really wanted to reach down and lightly stroke Lou's cock and watch it harden in her soft hand.

April looked at their tender interactions feeling good at the match for Molly and simmering inside from experiencing some of the residue of their new love. She hopped Randy was up for some hot phone sex with her vibrator buzzing in the background, as she longed to pinch her own nipples and clit.

"You two should go to bed soon and get some sleep. You have a long drive ahead and I want you both back here safe, soon!"

I told her about the tickets and said Molly would let her know when we did about them. I am hoping to get enough for us and some friends, but extras are always welcome. I asked if she wanted me to keep some aside for her and Randy or I could give her the ordering info and if she sent in tomorrow, she would be in the first day of ordering like everyone else. If things came up and she could not make it, we could sell them for her easy so she would get her money back.

April got us towels and some of our fresh laundry. Molly went first and came in wearing an old almost see-through tank top and shorts, saying next as she brushed her teeth.

I came back to her laying down saying, "Get used to having a mattress again. It will be easier my hips and both our knees."

I was still laughing as April came in with the rest of their clothing all folded up together.

"Molly can I try this on for a moment holding up the blue green skirt", as she took it to a room quick saying around the corner, "I've got one of my old ones for you if you like. Returning with her mostly blue and orange silk skit over her arms and wearing Molly's blue green one. Here Molly it's had some wear but is still good. I am too fat for it now, as she shook her belly and tits at them, laughing."

"Stop showing off for Lou mom, he's taken!" She hugged me to her.

"You should talk with those big pink erasers looking out that see through t-shirt. He's all yours Hot Pants. Randy better sleep well tonight is all I have to say." April had left her shorts on under the skirt, and she took it off and put it back folded on the pile saying it was nice and if we saw one like it for her, she would pay us back, or bring her to the vendor's they bought it and her other red and blue one from.

"You two go to sleep and I will wake you up at 6 so you can hit the road by 7:30. Breakfast is at 6:15. Sharp!" She leaned over kiss them both, crushing a large breast into Molly and the other almost into Lou's naked and bitten chest.

"I Love you Molly and welcome to the family Lou, I hope you stay." she said with a wink, as she closed the door and hoped all would stay quiet so she could enjoy a good cum or three.

"My pussy is still a bit sore and even more so my lightly bruised butt. I had fun getting it, but let's fuck tomorrow after the show. My pussy will drip for you all day."

"My cock is still a little sore and my balls still feel a bit drained."

Molly went under his loose waistband and lightly stroked his cock and his balls which still felt smaller than last night when they began. 7 or more loads of cum in 2 days, 3 of which he said were larger than any he had before. He needed to replenish.

After 15 minutes the house was quiet and unknown to them, April was on her phone with Randy and three fingers buried in her pussy, Molly got up saying. "I've got a surprise for us on the trip." Her breasts almost swayed out of her tired tank top as she moved two boxes and then placed a third on the bed. Buried in a bunch of women's business attire Molly brought out a long blue-green velvet pouch.

Looking at Lou with just a little nervousness. No one officially knew of these before. Putting the box back in the pile and laying alongside Lou in the dim light, Molly undid the drawstring and pulled out a blue six-inch smooth dildo, and a flesh-colored vibrator almost the same size as Lou's cock but without the bulbous head and sexy left turn Molly thought. Four extra batteries tumbled out onto the bed after.

"I got my slim friend a long time ago from a "friend"." without further explanation, for now.

"I won the vibrator as a gag gift at a bridal shower. After I left, later I stopped at the first store I saw after that sold C-cells, and my "hot pants" were very happy she added."

Her slender blue friend was a gift for Debbie a long time ago. With Debbie's help they had really been the ones to break her Hyman and truly deflower her when her high school boyfriends dick had not been able to at four inches. An almost audible sigh escaped her lips as she looked at the dildo and remembered their time together.

In a hushed voice full of love and anticipation Molly said, "I cannot wait to fuck your hot ass with my little blue lover here. Someday I will explain to you how special he is to me."

"Next! Now that you are training my ass with that lovely cock of yours, I cannot wait for you to fuck my ass again when we are ALONE!! Then I want you to fuck my ass with my vibrating friend. I have tried but could not do it alone. Maybe one day I will fuck your ass with it too." Molly was grinning like the Joker without the makeup!

I'd barely even dreamed of playing with sex toys, and here was a woman next to me who would be riding in my car tomorrow and likely in my ass in a few days. Molly may need a day or two more before heavy ass play again. I was ok, but still could feel the loving opening from Molly's fingers.

Molly put the toys and batteries away quickly before they were tempted to use them anyways on their tender places. Molly packed the toys with their clothes in the three large Cloth bags April had given them too. April had mixed all their cloths since they would have to live close, exploring the world in Andromeda as she put it.

Five minutes after finishing they were asleep in the other's arms.

April walked in quietly at six AM to wake them. They were all tangled in together, Molly with one large breast hanging out and Lou with a leg half propped on hers with a nice bulge in his shorts against her hip.

"Rise and shine Lovebirds!" She gleefully announced, startling them awake.

"Mom!!" Molly said now trying to get both boobs back into her tank top while Lou grabbed the sheet for cover. April almost laughed herself out of worn light blue tank top. Her hard brown nipples hanging a bit low but pointing through the thin fabric.

It had been a fun, hour, and a half on the phone. Need more C-cells she thought with a secret grin.

Fed and all packed up for the ride, Lou had one joint for the ride and all the rest and the bowl were hidden under the hood in the secret compartment built into the firewall. Smart way to travel April said, and I told her my friend built it to look just like it was part of the car. "We can eat the joint but not the bowl."

April gave Molly $500.00, for the car for Patty, and a credit card, just in case she said, and to have a bit of fun with. "Wish I could tour. Maybe Randy and I will join you guys for a bit out there. WE still get vacations and Patty can watch the house for a few days. I am sure you and Drew won't mind?" Looking at an almost awake Patty.

"Also remember Lou, if you lay a violent hand on my little Hot Pants, you will have holes as big as these, flashing them again, where your Dick and Liver are!"

"Mother! Molly said in mock anger. Stop fucking with him. He wants MINE!" as she lifted her black, Pink Floyd shirt to show him her tits again.

Patty kept her shirt on saying, "I need coffee. I have classes at 8:50. You guys have a safe trip. Love You Mol."

"We better leave while you two still have your clothes on." Laughing and opening Molly's door.

At 7:42, to the opening bars of "The Wheel" from the cassette deck, I was out of the driveway and hoping I'm right about how I'm getting to the highway.

The first half hour of their drive traffic was heavy, and we chatted lightly.

It was a cool and overcast day. Both wore jeans and two of Lou's flannel shirts over their t-shirts so they could keep the windows open a bit for air.

Once we got clear onto the parkway Molly asked, "do you want to hear about why Mom calls me "Hot Pants"? Only her and I know the real reason," as she put her legs on the dash and twice stroked her still tender couchie while lighting the joint.

Passing it low, with both of us watching for traffic and cops. "It's a funny story that all started because I put a fourteen-year-old Asshole in the neighborhood in the hospital playing football."

"I was thirteen, about five foot five and about a hundred and thirty pounds, so built like now but with only small boobs. They came in a year later happily!" She caressed hers through her flannel shirt, until another car began to approach.

Cruise control at four miles an hour over the speed limit meant you got passed a lot, but the cops left you alone and I'd get about two mile per gallon more, which added up with all the planned driving!

"When I was thirteen, I was a tomboy, and I still played any sports that were going on in the field near my house. We were playing football on this day, and a two-hundred-pound asshole beat me for a touchdown and grabbed MY ASS! As he ran by for a touchdown!"

"A few minutes later he's coming at me after saying he was going to grab MY TITS on his way to his next TD, and that girls could not play football!"

"I was PISSED!!! When he came at me, I'd caught him with a self-defense move I had learned in the Girl Scouts and put him on the ground hard breaking three of his Ribs, audibly! He got up, grunted, not knowing how badly hurt he was. He tried to grab me, Screamed, with his broken ribs now cutting into his lung. Falling at me and grabbing both of my tits on his way back down while the blood began to hit his mouth."

"Holy Shit!" I said, trying to keep my eye on the light highway traffic.

"It gets better Lou. He grabs my breasts as he fell, and I took his falling shoulders and used the leverage to plant my knee in his balls with all I had. He fell to the ground in agony from his punctured lung and now ruptured nuts, as blood tricked and flowed from his mouth from the punctured lung, at least!"

"The Cops, My Mom, His Mom, an Ambulance, and many others showed up. I told my mom and the officer exactly what happened, but called it a tackle, and she said that if they did anything to me for defending myself, she would press sex assault charges against the boy! With twenty witnesses saying he was going to grab my breasts."

"He was out of school for six weeks. He needed one rib and two Nut surgeries!!" She'd said with a look of ongoing satisfaction at raw justice! No One fucked with Molly Drunham without paying!!

"I'd paid silently until Mom got me home. I'd badly wrenched my back but would not let anyone know until alone with Mom! She took me to her doctor, quietly, and told her what had happened. Both said they were proud of me for defending myself. She gave me a shot and a weeks' worth of muscle relaxants and told me to take hot bath for an hour a night for a month to help the torn muscles heal."

"After about a week of this boring routine I'd begun to read some of Mom's trashy romance novels she left in the bathroom. By the third book I had my hand in my pussy dreaming of being taken captive by pirates or some other cardboard hero's.

About a week later, I was still just playing not really knowing what I was doing, only that it felt good. Just as the Pirate was mounting the breathless heroine and I'd began to rub my pussy and clit hard; a hot feeling came over me and I had my first orgasm."

"A week later and singing to myself on the way to the bathroom, and I'm in there for an hour and a half. Mom, who knows all comes in as the pirates are landing again and my third orgasm is peaking."

"After laughing as her book went for a swim, she said. Out of the tub Hot Pants! We need to talk!"

"She was really good, and extremely graphic, in the sex education I got over ten hours during the next two days. I saw pictures of every STD known to man, with later updates. She also said self-love was wonderful, along with any other way you felt was right to express yourself, if it was safe, and done discreetly. Old spider cunts like to talk, and you did not want to get hurt or to hurt others."

"A few weeks later when I'm acting frustrated with something. Mom said why don't you go soak your hot pants in the tub Ta'Pau. I raised an eyebrow and went to relax in the tub for a bit. Since then, I like to take two long hot bath's a week to keep my back happy with an exaggerated stretch."

"How are the pirates."

Molly laughed a belly laugh and even snorted a bit as I went "ARRR Matey, you got a tasty treasure Thar below your waterline."

Recovering Molly said, "No, Pirates are of the past. I prefer kind hippies with dirty minds. Mom started leaving other books for me in there, Anis Nin, Nancy Friday, and others. Either way I read a lot of science fiction also, Heinlein, Clarke, Bradbury, and others."

"I've read at least two Heinlein and 2001 and the "Martian Chronicles" I also read a lot of history and stuff about geology and fossils."

After about two hours we needed a pit stop and pulled into the next rest area and told Molly it was her turn to drive if she liked.

Molly put HER keys into the ignition and fired Andromeda up, adjusting all the mirrors and making sure her crystals were out to see the ride. With a gleam in her eye, Molly pulled her out into highway traffic, and had her up to speed cruising along doing some lane changes and going up to seventy for a quick feel at higher speeds. Setting the cruise control to fifty-nine, she says, to the car. "I can't wait to have you out west with the higher speed limits."

Cruising and chatting Molly said, "Tonight when we make love in our tent, let's be slow and soft with each other. My pussy and butt are still a bit sore, But! I want your tongue and cock filling my river," as she forced her head to pay attention to driving. "Lou! Tell me about your baseball cards!"

We needed to rest Molly thought. She had a weird sense of magic for the third show?? Purple Mushrooms?? "Who's Honus Wagner Lou?"

Traffic stayed light to moderate, and she pulled into the last stop before the last exit on the turnpike so Lou could drive to the campground for their setup. It was about 11:30 and they were about thirty miles from Philadelphia.

"She was fun to drive Molly said as she stretched her back and exited. California here we come!" She almost shouted with a warm smile on the cool gray New Jersey day.

We got to the campground fifteen miles from the arena and quickly set up our tent and "new" bed for the night double stacked and all under a tarp ready for when we got back.