Road Tripping Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly had a little tear of homesickness as she ate a cookie and passed Lou the joint to light

Lou took a hit of the very good weed, coughed, took off his heavy shirt to sit down and relax a bit with Molly.

"Now that we are officially on tour together, cheers to our first night of many on the road together." Clinking water bottles, as a rowdy party began 200' across the crowded campground,

We, talked, relaxed, ate cookies and smoked the joint over the next twenty minutes. The candles kept the tent bathed in a warm light.

"Going to be a crazy night out there I'd bet." Molly said.

"No, they will make them quiet down at midnight in these camps, so it should get quiet in about half an hour."

"The bathroom is only about a hundred feet away, but if you need it in the night, please wake me and I'll go with you for safety. The most dangerous animal in the woods walks on 2 legs Molly."

"Thank you, your parents raised you right, in the good ways too."

"We don't need a gun out here on the road, but you saw that long old wrench under the front seat, U. S. NAVY 1902. It fit my lugs perfectly, so it is completely legal. If anyone puts an unwelcome hand in the car, slap it with that if necessary!"

"I'd thought that was a knuckle duster." She said with an arched brow and checking the bowl for weed.

"Cookies and bowl hits at bedtime, we're going to get fat on tour."

"Working hard in the lot for up to six hours, dancing for three hours inside then back, followed by, I hope, passionate, intense, gentle, Love making, will melt the sugar. Let me taste how sweet you are." I brushed her hair off the side of her neck, tilted her head to one side, then began to slowly lick and kiss her.

She exhaled the hit she was holding with a light cooing sound. I continued to run my tongue all along her neck slowly moving her head and stroking her soft hair. Reaching the back of her neck her cooing deepened a couple of octaves.

"That will drive me crazy!"

"No, I want that to drive you on top of me, slowly riding my cock, at a pace best for your tender couchie."

We both did one more bowl hit each as we slowly stroked our hands passing the pipe. Molly stood placing the empty bowl in the ashtray, saying. "I'll gently clean and ready your cock, while you make my hungry pussy ready for our love and flow." She then covered the cookies leaving at least half for tomorrow.

They both took a moment to get a drink and Lou refilled their cups for later in the night, taking one last look around to make sure all was closed. Molly stood before him just a foot away, and with three casual movements she was naked before him in the pale light. Stepping back, she said softly. " Be naked with me my love. Join with me and share our love again tonight gently exploring our pleasures."

The socks added more than three moves in any attempt to match Molly's casual disrobing. At least the shorts and briefs cooperated past Lou's fast-growing erection. They approached the other in the small space, simply embracing fully allowing them to completely feel one another's body against the other. They swayed slowly as one, feeling their hands try spreading out for even more contact and feeling themselves as one.

Five minutes of holding and caressing could not prevent the cold from seeping in. Kissing Lou, Molly softly said into his ear. "My ass is cold. Let's try our double decker bed."

It was a bit narrow at first, but after a moment we were lightly kissing under the covers, quickly warming. "I'm longing to taste you Molly", slowly sliding down along my side licking her neck heading down leading into her warm fast rising cleavage and breasts. Sucking deeply on her lower nipple while her free hands played with the back of my head and her free nipple. My free hand now began to trace the outline of her slit.

A long light moan escaped her lips, while both her hands and fingers increased their pressure on his head and her nipple. Molly licked her lips in anticipation of where he was heading next. Lou's tongue respectfully avoided her crystals, radiating their outdoor night glow fed in their love.

Molly giggled a bit as his tongue slowly made snake tracks across her soft belly, dancing around her navel, teasing himself as his nose caught more and more or her womanly odors from her now dripping pussy. "Molly, please shift you lovely legs so I may drink from your overflowing pot of special honey."

Molly made a long cooing sound as Lou began his usual tongue trail along her slit, searching for any precious drops escaping from her. Returning to the top of her slit after several passes, she pulled him up for a slow deep kiss. After they broke Lou made his way back down to her slit. Working his way down as Molly shifted under the extra pillow she'd brought, and Lou worked his tongue down further to circle her puckered asshole.

With a deep sigh Molly asked Lou. "No heavy ass play until Tuesday. We need to rest in between as we get used to it."

"I agree." as my tongue trailed her slit again then returned to circle her brown rose again. " Nothing stronger or stiffer than my tongue for your brown rose, and my cock for your tender little couchie tonight." I began to rim her in earnest, causing a low moan and splash of her juice from her spread pussy. Molly's own fingers were slowly playing with her clit in time with my tongue slowly lapping her ass deeply. My nose was buried into her pussy feeling her wash into my mustache, almost causing me to snort as her juices washed past.

After two minutes, Molly's hands speed increased in tempo and Lou pushed his tongue into her gently, forcing her to dilate and twitch from head to toe with her orgasm washing over her.

Molly legs wrapped around Lou's head encouraging him to continue with all he was doing unless he began to drown. As her orgasm subsided and she'd relaxed her legs and allowed Lou to move again. He carefully brought his hand out from under her and slowly raised her up so he could more easily clean her with his tongue. Running his tongue all around her pussy and ass to clean all that had streamed with her squirting her cum all over them.

After a few moments to make sure she was clean and any new streams were quickly drunk, Lou came up kissing her nipples on his way letting her taste her latest round of pleasure.

After a moment of deep tongue wrestling Molly stopped saying. "Your cock must ache to cum. Lay back and let me ride you until you fill me. Then I will clean you as you do the same for me. We will sleep then, and I will ride you again in the night if we feel it."

I laid back as Molly stood, swaying to the acoustic guitar playing at a campfire in the distance.

First bending down for a quick lick and taste of the pre-cum glistening from his flagpole like cock, lightly shivering as she kissed him. Moving astride Lou, she lowered her dripping pussy onto his cock slowly riding him to his base, and just sitting there to enjoy the fullness and the simultaneous pressure on her g-spot and clit.

Slowly drawing back up, she fell into a rhythm squeezing her breast to match her rising and falling on his shining cock. Lou had reached between them to lightly stroke her clit in at the same speed as her motions.

Molly flooded over Lou's hand with her first orgasm as their pace began to slowly grow. Molly quivered again as her pussy flooded over him again. "Don't hold back Lou", she grunted as the pace and depth of her tit play increased, fill me I will cum so hard when you explode in me...Please!!!, Speeding up as the crystals began to dance and glow in her cleavage almost dripping to match her pussy.

Ten more quivering thrusts was it all took before Lou's pussy-soaked hands joined hers squeezing her breast saying "IM CUMMIN".

Molly felt him shoot into her like a garden hose of cum. Their eyes were glued on the others as their orgasm's filled her, bathed in the shimmering glow from their skin, the little candlelight, and the sparkling from between breasts with her crystals and rising and falling chest.

After a moment to catch their breath and let their eyes silently share their love, Molly smiled deeply and effortlessly spun to present Lou with her dripping freshly fucked pussy, lowering onto his waiting tongue, mouth, and mustache. Both began to slowly use their tongues to go over all the areas that their love had cover with their cum.

Her tongue cleaned his glistening shaft, wrapping around him, searching out any hidden pockets of their special mixture. Lou slowly gathered all the rivulets cum running from her also slowly savoring their mixture.

For both this was done with a mutual tenderness and love that neither had ever known with anyone before. When both were satisfied, they had done their best to clean and satisfy their partner they met in a long loving kiss and snuggle that they fell into sleep from.

Forty minutes later, Molly shook Lou saying, "I got to go!"

Lou un-fogged in ten seconds agreeing "Me too!", as both searched for the minimum to keep warm and ran for the bathroom in the cool mist. "See you for a dawn romp after the five AM pit stop!" As Molly snuggled into Lou and the pillow's and both were asleep in minutes.

With the birds chirping and the first glow of morning began to creep into the tent, they returned from their 4:45 run to the bathroom. Molly looked over at Lou in the dim light, went under the covers, taking his soft cock in her mouth and quickly brought him to a satisfactory erection.

Lou's hands had not been idle while she began to suck him fully awake. Molly had left her pussy easily within reach and his fingers found her quickly swelling clitoris. Her moans at his play echoed into his cock helping him to harden quickly.

Releasing him from her mouth and hand she quickly mounted him. " I will feel you in me all day now Lou! I wish I did not have to shower so I could smell you on me all day as well!!" Her tits were bouncing up harder, with her crystals catching sparkles and reflecting the early morning light as she picked up her pace while she spoke.

Molly rode Lou for ten minutes as three slow deep orgasms welled up in her then slowly ran through her whole body. As her fourth welled up in her I pulled her close and stuck my tongue deep in her mouth and pushed my cock as deep into her and held her as tightly as I'd could. Our orgasms met deeply as I silently erupted into her. Our moans only shared by our tongues, mouths, and souls.

I kept us corked together as she deftly reached for her dirty Floyd shirt, gave us both a quick, thorough, cleaning, followed by her quick spin so she could kiss my tip while I gave her clit a couple of quick swipes with my tongue. Returning for a tasty kiss and a see you in three hours, we slept to the mourning doves.