Road Tripping Pt. 05

Story Info
Lou, Molly, and Sara enjoy the day together.
12.4k words
4.7
5.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 34 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 5

Readers, this a fictional road story set in the 1980's, before cell phones and the internet as we know it today. All sexualized characters are fictional and over 18. There is pot smoking in this story. This is part five of what will be a many part series. I hope all enjoy.

After sleeping for about four hours all kind of stirred simultaneously, Sara bounding off for the bathroom first. Lou and Molly gently pulled their stuck bodies apart. Sara slowly walked back to the bed, as Lou made it to the floor first, promising that he would leave the seat down.

"You better or I'll use the shower!" Molly half groaned rolling out of bed to wobbly stretch as she stood.

"I think I'm still stoned; Purple Mushrooms or Purple Pot get me good!"

Molly reached the ajar bathroom door as Lou was flushing and dropping the seat. She scooted past, ducking his kiss saying; "Please wash the flavor saver."

Lou went to wash his face quickly and picked up his toothbrush and handed Molly hers, as she noticed all the various flavors in her own mouth.

"Sara, do you want to use my toothbrush? Molly called out, or Lou has a new one in his car you can have when we go out. We also have some mouthwash."

She bounded back in naked like all the rest doing a quick finger brush and taking a swig of the mouthwash while talking to all.

Molly took a moment just to look in the mirror at the crazy happy scene in the hotel bathroom. She had not even known Lou a week and Sara for less than 24 hours. Here they all were standing, naked chatting away like any other normal domestic day.

All three felt better and climbed into the cooling bed and Molly turned on a morning news show, with her other arm draped around Sara between them, safe and warm. It was going to be another cool and wet spring day.

"Happy April Fool's Day." Sara joked as she snuggled into Molly's chest. She took her crystal and placed it next to Molly's trio while pressing her ass into Lou's soft and warm side.

"If you Ladies like, I can go for coffee and something to eat, or we can sleep in for a bit more if you want too?"

Looking at both of Lou and Sara with a wicked grin on her face Molly answered. "I like option three," simultaneously lifting the blankets over her head and turning the TV off making the room dark again, as she began to crawl around under the blankets lightly grabbing at their feet.

Saying, "I will protect you from the Monster in our bed!" Lou picked up Sara in his arms, trying to playfully protect her while being careful not kick Molly in the head or anywhere else hard.

Sara getting to the spirit saying in a high voice, "I'm scared Lou!" Molly grabbed and released her foot, tickling it lightly while quickly moving to do the same to one of Lou's feet, while taking care to keep her head and face safe from them. Molly then let out a bit of a roar and went back to Sara's legs pretending to take bites out of her leg while all just began to slowly wrestle under the covers. Next thing Lou knew he was pinned under both women sitting on his chest and legs, all a bit winded.

Sara took ahold of Lou's now hardening cock in victory saying breathlessly. "I claim the trophy!"

Molly was on his chest while Lou played with her ass crack saying, "Careful with that trophy, it can spill. What do you want to do with your prize?"

"Watch you two make love up close."

Molly spun around to face Lou while Sara gently guided her back to him. She put him into her from behind while using her free hand to lightly stoke Molly exposed, asshole while she bent slightly forward to receive him. Sara kept her hand on Lou while Molly slowly squished down on him to almost his base. She then followed her up with her hand holding Molly suspended with only an inch of him in her and her juices beginning to run down him over Sara's hand, while she fingered her clit.

Sara held her there keeping up on Molly's clit while bending down to lick Lou's balls, being freshly coated from the overflowing pussy above them.

Feeling her lick, them both back there while Molly had lowered herself on Lou all the way now that Sara had removed her hand as she licked both Lou and Molly. "So Sexy," was all she could say while she felt Sara's tongue on work his balls and her ass.

"I can't wait to later today and see you ride Lou, Kitten." Molly exclaimed as Sara stopped and began to shift around.

Sara moved around to watch them from the other side, laying her head on Lou's belly, watching his cock slowly appear and disappear in Molly's pussy. Lou was softly stoking Sara's head while Molly looked down at the two of them and smiled. With one hand Sara reached between Molly's rising and falling body to again stroke her clit to match their pace. Her other hand was buried, deep in her own pussy

Sara began to shudder as the waves of her next orgasm ran thru her. Lou began to lightly stroke her ass cheeks, causing her to snuggle in even closer so all could have even easier access everything they wanted. She moaned as his finger now began to rub her ass with more pressure while her own two digits, were deep in her own soaked pussy running in and out to match all their pace together.

Molly looked down at Sara playing with herself and moaned to her. "Go sit your pretty-little ass on Lou's face and let him eat you good, He will Love it!"

Sara took her fingers out of herself and gave them to Molly to suck on as she picked up her pace bouncing on Lou to another orgasm. Lou stuck his tongue out and spread Sara's ass cheeks while she landed with a squish and a moan followed by deeper sounds as his tongue and two of Molly's fingers rammed into both her holes at once. Sara could feel both their tongue and fingers almost stroke the others while inside her while Lou held her to his face while her own orgasms raced through her one after the other as her soaked hands pinched one of her nipples and one of Molly's rapidly bouncing one's.

"Soon enough it will be you riding Lou's cock. How do you like his tongue in deep in your ass Sara?" As she gushed into Molly's hand and her whole body lifted off Lou's face for a second before settling back for more rimming.

"I Fucking Love it!" She gurgled and moaned deeply.

Riding him even faster Molly grunted, "wait until his cum is filling your ass." She took Sara's hand off her nipple and mashed it to her pussy to feel her squirt and cum with Lou. Sara was whimpering and gushing all over Molly's hand while Lou held her hips on his face. All three were moaning they were about to cum, the women hearing and feeling Lou's voice through Sara's body.

The cum from Sara was running all over her hand when she felt Lou begin to swell in her and fill her pussy with his cum meeting her gushing orgasm. All three were moaning and panting as the women just slowly laid down on Lou's rising and falling chest. The three of them just held the others like this for a blissful eternal moment of shared joy and love.

They were still breathing a bit raggedly, Lou having to work a little with most of about two-hundred and fifty pounds on top of his chest. They women began to unfold themselves off his chest, looking down at the mess they had left there and on his grinning face and mustache after Sara rolled to the side. Molly stayed on his slowly softening cock swaying, using her knees to take a little weight off Lou and saying softly, so good, over, and over for a minute while Lou held Sara at his side kissing her cheek.

With a grunt, a whimper, a squish, and a deep sigh, Molly got off Lou and smiled saying, "see you in the shower." In a minute she was standing there with cum running down her leg while she peed with the warming spray from above.

The door opened just as she was finishing up peeing, with Sara coming in saying my turn, joining Molly under the spray and peeing with her on the floor as the hugged and lightly kissed. Lou entered the bathroom just as Sara closed the shower door again.

He decided it was little crowded in there and used the toilet before asking," room for one more," and squeezing to join them for a quick wash of all they had left coating his body. For the next ten minutes they all just held themselves under the spray just kissing and enjoying the feel of being together. The water began to cool, and they took the still damp towels to dry one another.

Slowly strolling casually naked back into the bed and lay there just holding themselves together serene and soaking in the love growing between all in the warm room.

Lou was in the center holding them both with his arms around them. All just lay there falling asleep like that until a truck's loud horn woke all with a start at 9:30 and they were up for the day now.

Over the next hour Lou went out for coffee and doughnuts while they sorted their clothes and got ready for the day. Sara's pants and shoes had dried fairly well, and Lou had seen a secondhand store near the laundry mat. Lou and Molly were looking for more shorts and anything else useful and Sara would be able to get a new top and jacket for the cool day.

Two and a half hours later Andromeda smelled of fresh laundry and Sara had a new jacket and tie-dye that actually fit her along with some nice black jeans and another nicer top for later tonight. Molly had said she wanted to take them out to dinner somewhere fancier tonight, and she had seen a Japanese Steak house on the drive to the hotel last night.

Molly was telling Sara about when she had visited one before when Lou spotted an old school, mom and pop pizza place and lunch was instantly agreed upon.

The waitress saw three happy people and the new tie-dye Sara was wearing and asked if they had been to the Dead shows while she asked what they wanted to drink. Sara told her that they had just seen the last one together and Molly and Lou were on the tour for the next four months at least. She would be with them in New Jersey for the two shows there and she hoped for much more of the tour in the summer. They asked if she had seen them and she gone to three shows last year, she'd had to work during these.

They ordered three dinners and a large basket of fries to share, while having them make a pizza to go for later in the hotel. The waitress chatted with them in the deserted restaurant in the midafternoon.

"Hey Ernie! Amanda the waitress called to the back. Can your brother still get those tickets for the Dead in Meadowlands? I got the days off and so do you." She'd said with a smile.

Molly called out after, "Look for the white station wagon, we will have our grill going and we'll feed you guys!" holding up her sandwich in a salute. He saluted back from the kitchen, taking their pizza out of the oven.

All were stuffed and happy, with the pizza in hand for later as they got into the car and headed back to the hotel to bum around for a bit. Two blocks from there Molly, pointing at a pharmacy saying. "One more stop." She touched Sara's cheek in deep affection. "I hope our Sara kitten will join us closer tonight, but we must not get you pregnant!"

"I agree." Sara was saying as Lou exited to the explanation Molly was giving to her on the pros and cons of The Pill vs an IUD and her experiences trying both of them.

I had bought condoms many times in the past and was cool with this, the only question was which one to get. I knew which ones not to get after Molly had tossed out the ones, I'd had with me. I compromised and got three different types and brands, along with two bags of requested peanut butter cups. I returned to the car as Molly was giving Sara a list of questions for her HMO's Gynecologist in two days when she could go in for the pill prescription.

The women grabbed the bag with the candy and condoms to see which brand I'd chosen. The applauded my decision to get the three types to try, and Molly now began to talk to her about the spermicides and Sara asked if the thin ones were safe to use?

Back at the hotel all took a bit of time to rest and let lunch digest. Lou found a bad monster movie to put on and watch while doing some more history reading and the ladies took a light nap on the bed for an hour. Molly awoke, stretching saying she was going to take a long hot bath for her back. She wanted to be limber for tonight she teased.

"Sara, Lou has been a very good man to me, and you and I've got a reward planned out for him tonight. We will work on his pleasure training after his dinner tonight too. Dinner and drinks will be on me, and he is not allowed to drive so he can have a good time safely."

"I've got a reward for Lou to tonight." Sara added rolling over to him and giving him her best wicked grin.

"Rest up and have a steak, you will need the nutrients Lou, I'm going to take a hot bath. I got to keep my back happy for later."

"You should tell Sara how you hurt your back at thirteen, HOT PANTS!" He added as Sara giggled at the funny nickname for Molly. She did have Hot Pants!!

Molly told her how and why she took down a boy who was older than her at thirteen and was much bigger and heavier than her. She used a self-defense move she had been taught in the Girl Scouts. "I could teach you the one I used then and some others. We can use Lou and the camping mattress to show you how it's done."

Lou protested: "I've got over a hundred pounds on Sara."

"The bigger they are the harder they fall they taught us." Moving the mattress into an open place on the floor and moving the tables and chairs out of the way. She showed Sara where to grab a person and how to get leverage to move them where you needed to. It was so much easier to teach her what to do since there was no reluctance to grab the other where they needed to teach her how to throw someone. Sara did two somewhat awkward throws of Lou, without hurting themselves.

Molly knew this would make Sara feel stronger about herself and give her a better chance of defending herself if anyone came after her because of the rapist's punishment. Stretching her back after throwing Lou twice herself she thought no more inflatable mattresses to fuck on. It's either the real mattress they had or flat ground. Andromeda if it was nasty out, just have to watch the rug burns. Molly took her unread for four days book to the bathroom for good hot soak, leaving the door ajar for visitors.

Lou went back to reading the history book in case he still had time to teach the class tomorrow. Sara sat and channel surfed until she found a news show and Lou asked her to leave it on so he could see the weather for their driving to Harrisburg and then Worcester tomorrow.

Sara frowned for a moment thinking about going home tomorrow, but then remembered they would be back for her four days after to go to New Jersey. Look for the good in life where it was, she said to herself silently.

Lou went out to the nearly deserted and quiet parking lot and quickly got all their pot, roaches, ticket and all the money they had aside from the $800 hidden in the seats and back, so he could see how they were doing since they left Molly's mothers. He wanted to get everything ready for their long drive tomorrow. He would hide everything illegal under the hood in the morning while checking the oil and coolant.

Lou showed Sara the tickets for the arena in New Jersey for both shows there. One day there were near each other, the other day they were across the arena from the pair of tickets. He figured he would take that day alone away from the women.

All was great on the business front as they were up another $31.46 since leaving her mother's excluding today's clothes for Sara and dinner, which Molly had said were her treat and the hotel on Lou's credit card that his unemployment would cover and the July tickets from Lou's savings.

With the way things were going so far, he saw no worries with money for the four months they were planning to be on the road at least with the July dates. With the time off to travel to California he hoped to find some cool rocks to sell along the way.

In Arizona Lou planned to stop and spend the day at a private museum and dig site near the Petrified Forest. He had dug some cool petrified wood there as a kid and had checked to see they were still open. Now he could take more than the book ends he still had and a hand-full of chips. His parents used to say his room would end up in the basement with all the stuff and in it when he would bring home another box of baseball cards or Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars, he had found cheap somewhere.

The six months he'd spent saving for tour were spent either working or finally getting his baseball cards in order after collecting for almost twenty years. It kept his hands busy as he had just quit smoking too. Many of those rookies he had bought as a kid in the late sixties or boxes from yard sales and friends with earlier cards now were Hall of Famer's worth quite a bit of money. Lou was shocked when my guess at a total retail value was somewhere in the large house range. He took 100 of his best duplicate cards and had Max hold them in his safety deposit box with his coins and Darla's grandmothers Jewelry. He figured they were worth up to $15,000 and he brought Max where he could sell them for $10,000 at least.

This was for if he suddenly needed a new car, a big purchase, a down payment on something very important or at worst, a hospital bill or bail money or a fine! Life could be a chess game and it was always best to be prepared with some special moves if you could.

The fact they were ahead so far really a bit over $300.00 since he had left home gave him the confidence to say "I think we can now officially ask Sara to join us for the July tour. Our money is good, and we should have tickets soon. Since she has officially joined us in our sphere of love, she will be with us for the month to see America along with a dozen Dylan and the Dead shows.

"We will sell topless if we have to Lou to boost sales," Molly joked.

"All of our boobs will burn and peel horribly in the Meadowlands parking lot on a hot day. I roasted there last year. We will be fine and with a bit of luck we will have tickets for all the shows together with an extra to give to someone we may meet who is cool. Sara, WE want you to join Molly and I for the whole July tour, and we hope you accept. Even if we didn't see a show, we will all have a great time together seeing the country together."

Sara teared up and jumped off the bed into both of their waiting arms hugging all three of them together. "I love you both, Lou and Molly and I can't wait to tour with you and see the country loving with you all the way. I Love you Molly and I Love you, Lou." The three of them stood there drawn together for two minutes just slowly swaying to the love in them.

Molly said after breaking the hug. "Let's all get dressed nice for the Steak House now. Lou your rewards will be starting now, Sara please take his keys for Andromeda and give me his hotel key before you grab a quick shower if you like. He will not be driving anymore today. Your first reward will be as much of a Scorpion bowl as you want at the steak house if you are up for one."

"It's been a while since I've shared one of those and I'm a bit rusty at hard booze drinking. When I was putting in fourteen-hour days and saving for tour I'd come home and do a shot of Makers Mark and a bong hit for each sore foot. I will leave most of the 151 Rum behind and I promise not to get sloppy drunk on you two. It's been a long time since I got too drunk and puked and that's no way to end a fun night with two beautiful women."

"I have only gotten sick from drinking a couple of times Molly said. Once bad when I was seventeen, I don't remember how much drank but I still can't even smell Tequila or Mezcal, as she shuddered and looked a little pale. I ate TWO Worms that night. It felt like they were still alive in me for three days after. Fun time at that party!!"