Road Tripping Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Worst part was April made me go to work the next day for 1 PM! A hangover is never an excuse she'd said as she gave me two aspirin and made me drink two quarts of water, telling me, don't puke on the customer's dear."

"When I did come in with a hangover, I would find a cool metal rack to lay my head against hoping no early customers or the manager found me. I never fell asleep there at least."

Molly drove to the Steak House and the lot was only a third full of the Wednesday night. They got good seats to watch the steak cutting show while Lou began to enjoy his scorpion bowl Molly and Sara snuck straws in for a few quicks sips and nothing was said about Sara. They told the manager that Lou was not driving, and tonight was a reward for him. "It was not his birthday, that was in November. He had both saved both of them from bad times separately over the last week and been very good and kind to both of them." The women said he deserved a good night out before all had to travel far tomorrow early.

Lou had extra rolls and a large steak dinner with plenty of rice to absorb some of the rum. He did have some of the 151 Rum along with Sara who stuck her straw in for a quick drink and was surprised at how strong it was. Molly leaned over behind Lou to tell her while she shook it off a little, that 151 was the proof of the rum and that's why it could burn when they brought it out to them.

"No more of that!" Sara said chatting behind Lou's back while he talked with the chef about the knives he was using and how they were made.

Lou told him that he hoped to catch some forging demonstrations while they were on the road. The chef cut him another couple pieces of steak to try. Sara skewered a few of these and put them on one of the rolls making herself a little sandwich to go on top of the large dinner she ate. She patted her little Non belly and pronounced herself full.

Where did this ninety-five-pound kid hide it, Molly wondered.

Molly asked how Lou was doing as most of the scorpion bowl and dinners were gone. "I'm good to find the bathroom safely but not to drive. I think I'd blow about.12 on a breath test."

Molly got him another large ice water and roll while waiting for the check. It had been a fun time for all, and they promised to return their next time in Philly.

Back at the hotel Molly told Lou to wait a moment before he went to shower, while she put some new shorts for him and a fresh towel. She told him to take a long hot shower and relax in there for at least ten minutes while they got things ready out here. They shewed him into the bathroom as Sara began to break up some pot for the night ahead.

Lou relaxed in the shower as best as possible, knowing that Molly had good plans for his ass tonight and Sara's pussy also, and who knows what else. Relax and stay cool he kept telling himself while showering. He'd done his best to be as attentive and open to all as possible with treating both women with a healthy amount of respect and making sure to wash everywhere extra well in anticipation of the upcoming night.

He dried off and tried on the black statin gym shorts. They were comfy, and he brushed his teeth. Molly knocked saying they were ready just as Lou was rinsing and exited into their candle lit room. Molly and Sara had placed the candles in the far corners of the room to illuminate the whole room in a soft glow. There were several glasses of water, the pizza in its box, candy in a dish and the bowl packed and four joints rolled up. They had not even smoked today; all had been high on life since waking up today.

Molly and Sara's smiles were beaming in their silky, peasant skirts and two old thin tank tops that were now Molly's bra of choice. Sara's smaller light blue top was one Molly had taken from her sister and it was almost a fit for Sara's smaller body. Both of their darker pink nipples were showing and pressing hard against the thin translucent fabric. He told them they both looked lovely in their outfits and the soft light of the room.

They told Lou to be comfortable as they led him to the bed sitting on either side of him. Molly lit one of the joints in the nearest ashtray. Taking a large hit she passed the joint behind Lou to Sara, then began sharing her first hit of the day with Lou in a deep shotgun kiss.

It had been over an hour since his last drink from the scorpion bowl and the shower had done a lot to sober him up further. The pot did not give Lou the spins, just a very pleasant high.

Once they had broken their kiss, Sara finished inhaling as big a hit as her smaller lungs could handle, and quickly spun Lou's head to receive her deep kiss and hit.

Molly took Sara's head in her hands when she broke from Lou and fed her another large hit over Lou's lap. Both women began to feel each other's breasts through the thin tank tops. Lou took a small hit while the women felt the other less than a foot from him. When separating Molly took Sara's top off as she went to meet Lou and share the fresh hit he had just taken.

While they shared a long, deep, passionate, and smoky kiss, Molly took her top off, hit the joint lightly and began to slip his shorts off. She put the joint in the nearest ashtray and began to explore his cock with her tongue and fingers stroking him too almost fully hard quickly. Then she tapped on Sara's side to let her know to switch.

Molly stoked the joint to bring another deep hit to Lou while Sara began to lick and explore Lou's now fully erect cock.

She took his head fully in her mouth licking his piss-slit of all the pre-cum she could collect. Her hand now stroking his balls and along his lower half of his erection. She was becoming familiar with his cock now while milking more pre cum from him and working his cock deeper in her mouth and slowly down her throat a bit without gaging. He did not try and force himself down her throat and gag her like most other guys did. She had him about halfway down and was noticing the left bend when she felt Molly tap her shoulder.

Molly felt his urgency grow in their kiss as both women's tongues explored different places on him. "Let him cool down for a moment, it is still early, and we have all night." She took a lick of his slick cock head and the fresh pre-cum before lighting a fresh joint and telling them to take two hits and the have Lou lay back on the bed further in the middle.

His shaft was still quivering after this three-minute break with Molly telling Sara. "Go sit on Lou's face and have him eat your delicious little pussy while I get him ready for you to ride safely."

In seconds Sara was lowering her glistening pussy onto Lou's extended tongue as he held her up an inch above him so he could run his tongue from top to bottom of her. His tongue was strongly lapping at her digging in a little deeper with each pass over her clit and pussy hole. On his fourth pass he stopped to suck on her hard clit while flicking it with her tongue under suction in his mouth.

Still holding her there after she came under his eating to a strong orgasm and getting her pussy running onto his face, Lou continued to work her from top to bottom again, now running his tongue over and slightly into her eager little asshole.

Molly went about licking his shaft and balls getting him fully hard and ready for Sara's anxious little pussy. There was no conflict in her mind as she got the man who she loved more than any other before ready to have his cock enter another woman's wet little pussy. Within their sphere of love all was to help all in the sphere feel pleasure.

She had picked the un-lubed lamb skin condom and carefully rolled it on Lou. Molly chose this type so Sara would feel the closest to his bare cock in her. From the timing of her periods that she had talked about with Molly, there was little chance of a pregnancy at this time. Spermicides were good if one was close to ovulation, but they tasted terrible!

Being careful with her trimmed nails while encasing Lou's cock, when done she did a quick inspection of his lovely wrapped cock and gave it Ta'Pau's seal of approval for safety.

Taking hold of Sara's hips, she began to move her back along his chest to meet and join with him. Feeling Sara's soaking pussy from his eating her out made her long to jump on his face once Lou was inside her.

She her on top his engorged cock head and slowly lowered Sara onto him.

"Oh My God, he feels Huge! She gasped. I've never felt anyone like this enter me. He feels so good!" Slowly sliding about halfway down his shaft with a now soaked hand keeping her from going down him to suddenly. Letting her savor, the penetration, and their joining deeper in their sphere of love.

Raising herself slowly Molly moved her hand to now play with her Sara's clit and let her feel all of him. She made her way down him letting out a series of happing yipping sounds until she was all the way to his base breathing fast sitting there letting her pussy adjust to being this full and the spasms Molly was causing to ripple through her from her teasing manipulations. "Your Pussy is spitting out juice like mine. How does he feel in you?"

"He feels so huge in me and I can feel that left bend in me," letting herself fall a little faster down him pushing Molly's hand flat between them.

She was so tight, almost as tight as Molly ass had been a few nights ago. Lou was happy for the condom allowing him to last a bit longer in her. He did not want her to have another 30 seconds and done session that I'm sure she had been through in her past. She was not making it any easier with all the love sounds coming from her along with her heat, grip and wetness running over his groin and Molly's hand.

Molly now sat up next to Sara kissing her ear and whispering to her about the feel of his cock in her hot little couchie. "Ride him and let that left bend rub your happy spots hard while I ride his face. I Love watching you ride his cock. I can't wait to have you in my ass later Lou!" as she got up and lowered herself on his wide-open mouth and wagging tongue, happy to eat whichever hole he was presented by her.

Giving Lou just enough room to breathe while eating her, Molly rammed her tongue into Sara's gasping mouth when her eyes were closed breaking her slow rhythm for a moment just falling hard to his base with a squish and making out with Molly while he was inside both their pussy's and once.

Lou pulled Molly's hips down hard on his face so he could tongue fuck her good while enjoying her ever tasty flow into his mouth while she gripped his tongue in her. Sara had picked up the pace on him again, but he had no idea what they were doing with the other. Lou's world was totally in the blind other than the feel, smell, and taste of the women he Loved, riding him.

"Fuck Lou good! He would love to come in you and with you for the first time Kitten! Soon you will feel his cum rush into you!" as she let out her own howl and her orgasm rushed through her and over Lou's eager smiling face.

Molly rolled off to the side so Lou could breathe and watch Sara while he approached Cuming in her for the first time. Now used to his cock in her she began to bounce on him faster. Molly got back on her knees to suck and pinch her nipples and one of Lou's, causing moans from both and Lou to reach in and grab Sara's small hips.

"Fuck her good Lou!" Molly growled as she kissed Sara's neck hard and held her down while Lou fucked her harder and her hand sought out her clit again. It only took about 30 second of this before both had their eyes wide open staring into the others and both said they were coming as Lou slammed into her on him her and Molly's hand, that had been rubbing her clit hard for most of the last minute.

Both came hard together with Molly feeling her own pulses emitted by her clit from all the love and other stimulation surrounding them.

It had been a while since Lou had to use a condom and the tightness of it along with her tight and quivering pussy led to strong orgasm that was different than the others with Molly. The loss of a tasty mix in her was made up a bit by this and the fact that none of them wanted a pregnancy any time soon!

Sara was just lost in the waves of pleasure that she felt in all of her body, mind, and soul. This was so right, and all felt so good. Never had she felt this and only in a strange, happy dream, she had of her, Carl and Gail all sharing a bed, that had led to her favorite personal masturbation fantasy, had she ever thought of such a scene she was living and enjoying now. Molly holding her and stroking her head as the spasms of her and Lou slowly subsided, just finished her whole orgasm in such a perfect way, she just wanted to curl up next to them and never let the moment end.

Molly was down with her hand between them carefully grasping the base of the condom, softly telling Sara who was still elsewhere in her mind to slowly roll to the side while she kept everything in place. Molly's words broke the spell for Sara, and she was off Lou in a moment wanting to see how full the condom was. There was no more hiding in dark rooms and back seats here. She wanted to see and learn all of what was going on here for herself and any others she may meet.

They would also have to love in the light to be with her.

Arriving next to Molly's face studying his deflating but still encased organ. "Look Sara, cool no leaks means no babies. He has a few years to wait. Star says her last will be at the time of my first. My mother and I also have an agreement for me to wait a few more years, until I'm twenty-seven which works with Star's timetable."

"I'll wait until I'm at least twenty-five, I am still figuring myself out and I need a good partner like Lou, babies are tough enough with two people. Alone broke my mother by the time I was sixteen. With a regained smile Sara added "Pill soon, but another condom sooner," bending down to kiss Lou who was just lying there resting letting some more of rum clear out of his head.

Molly took the condom off and put into the trash can next to the bed. Sara took a face cloth and put some water from a cup on it to wash Lou's cock. All did not want to see if the condom left an aftertaste.

Watching her clean and run the towel all over him, "I know you can't wait to ride him again, but I want his cum in me tonight too kitten. This will help you out for now, Hot Pants Jr!" Molly dove right across Lou spreading Sara's legs and plunging her flicking tongue into Sara's just fucked pussy. Lapping at her from top to bottom, she peaked over her light brown hairs watching her eyes as her tongue danced in her streaming and now opened pussy.

"You taste so good after his cock has just fucked you. Your little pussy is so open, and all of your magic juice is running so strong. Your flavor is deeper like the pink of your pretty crystal and nipples all shinning on your chest."

After deeply tonguing her holes then pressing her two longest fingers into her pussy and licking her clit in fast flickering motions. "You taste awesome alone kitten, but I can't wait to go down and suck all of Lou's and you're cum from your hot little holes. One night we will both have his cum running from both our pussy's and ass's. I hope that turns you on." Her fingers were now just working and tickling her g-spot until Sara's eyes flew open with her gasping and squirting all over Molly's hand and waiting open mouth.

Molly withdrew her fingers from Sara's quivering pussy and body. She began to lick and savor all that she had brought forth from her still slowly flowing pussy. Lou ran two fingers into her quick for her to lick as she recovered. Molly was laying there watching all this letting herself take a moment to catch her own breath, until Sara now looked at her with her own fiery grin.

She sprang up with a pillow in hand, and went to the floor, with one of Molly's ankles in hand. She put the pillow under her knees like they had done last night, then with strength that surprised Molly she pulled her legs onto her shoulders and dove her face into the smoldering dripping Pussy now at the edge of their bed.

Three of Sara's fingers and her mouth and tongue all rammed into Molly's pussy at the same time causing her to jump and pulse a stream at her in seconds as her small palm threatened to enter her pussy behind her fingers.

After kids and all went well and with the right exercises her whole hand would be welcome in her massaging her G-spot but for now her three fingers were dancing her to multiple orgasms while she all but screamed "Oh MY God That Feels So GOOODD!!" Her wrapped thighs encased all of Sara's face. Only her hair showed above her legs.

Fighting to breath She drew a strong cool breath over and through her spitting and pulsing pussy causing her clit to jump at the temperature change follow by her hot face and tongue back into her again. Lou was at Molly side pinching her nipples and telling her how hot it was watching Sara eat her Pussy and how much her wanted her tongue full of her cum in his mouth.

Molly exploded all over Sara's face while her hips leapt off the bed raising Sara's trapped head with her.

She was glad she stayed with her by being rewarded with a huge pulse of girl cum squirted straight into her open gasping mouth. Two more strong pulses were wasted as Sara fought to drink the first surprising one. It was almost as if Molly had pissed into her cum and into her mouth the spray was so strong.

By the fourth and fifth waves from Molly, Sara had her mouth and tongue ready to accept all Molly had for her.

In a moment Molly went a bit limp releasing Sara from her thighs. She crawled up with us kissing them both deeply sharing Molly's powerful orgasm. "Saying her pussy was too good to keep to herself," while they kissed and rested.

All three laid around for a few minutes recovering until Lou got up to pee quick. Returning he lit one of the joints an passed it to the ladies. First Sara took a hit then Molly. She took a deep hit while she still felt herself recovering from her last strong orgasm.

Exhaling a deep cloud Molly proclaimed; "This is better than any after sex cig before I quit, and the sex is far better too!" She'd add with a satisfied smile.

Two more relaxed hits later Molly spoke up again. "Time for the next part of Lou's reward to begin. Ready to help me, Sara? If you enjoy helping with Louis's training maybe we can continue with yours and an even some of mine too. One can never learn about or experience too much love and pleasure with those who are open and caring like how all of us are for each other." Molly closed by drawing all into another group hug for their "Sphere of Love."

Sara was unsure where they were going next in their evening of love, until Molly spoke to her softly while still holding them all as one. "Sara, you know Lou and I love a lot of ass play in sex and you have been enjoying all we have done together so far."

"Yes, I have, all of it and more I hope." Sara beamed with her eyes and crystal glowing and her hand absently stroking her still soaked pussy and engorged clit while taking another hit from the joint and passing it to Lou.

"You also know Lou has fucked me in the ass and it was Awesome!! He was the first man to really get his long cock in me and fill me with his cum."...

Sara's fingers were now sawing in and out of her while her breathing became more rapid.

Continuing while now flicking her clit and passing Molly the joint again, "but I'd prepared myself for the special day and person with my friend here." She took her slim blue dildo from the side drawer.

"Lou has sucked a cock before and enjoyed it and I would love to watch and join with him in sucking another guy's cock. I would also love to see him fuck another guy in the ass and see him get fucked in the ass too,... by a long hot cock!" She added with her look out a bit as her eyes and crystals sparkled like Sara's had been.