Road Tripping Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou laid over Molly still quivering arched over, her face buried in two pillows. "Don't move, time for your next reward Molly."

Sara had rolled out from under them, turning off the vibrator buzzing away on her chest.

Lou shook her before withdrawing from Molly and softly said. "Sara, now we must reward Molly and complete her next step in training." He reached for the large vibrator, turned it back on low then began to run it along her lower back working my way to her ass and teasing her crack with it.

Molly jumped feeling the hum traced down her back and crack. Lou teased around her still impaled ass with a maddening slowness.

He waited for Sara to be up beside them, Molly's cum was running down her cheeks, chin, and all across her chest. She could see them still together and her being teased with the vibrator.

Molly just moaned, still somewhat limp and breathing heavy.

"Watch Sara, one day my cock will be in your tight virgin ass filling it with cum like Molly and I hope making you as happy as she is. Now let's make her even happier!" He slowly began to withdraw his cum coated and still three quarters hard cock, although he knew he was spent for the night.

Lou began to slip the low humming vibrator into her dilated ass just as he withdrew so very little escaped from her. Sara reached into part her ass cheeks for a better view and to help Lou begin to fuck Molly again.

Molly gasped for a second, more from the vibrations than from the size in freshly fucked and cum filled ass. Lou had allowed hardly any of his seed to escape from her and this added to the warm fullness she was feeling. The vibrator was already warm and soaked from fucking Sara's hot little couchie.

Lou repeated the same long slow strokes into Molly, feeling for any resistance until he was about three-quarters of the way in. He needed the rest to keep a good hold of the slick sex toy. Holding it in her there he gently asked she was, ok?

"OH GOD YES! It feels so good with your cum in there and the hum!"

Lou asked Sara to "Please take the dildo from my ass and then go eat Molly if you like while I fuck her deep and slow. Molly, tell me when you want full power." Lou now began to fuck her with the vibrator like she was still an anal virgin to extend the pleasure.

Sara had removed the dildo from his ass and put it on the cloth next to the bed before crawling back under Molly to drink from her and suck on her engorged clit.

Molly felt the hum of the vibrator in every part of her body, like the first time she had pushed the vibrator into her pussy. Like Lou, she felt herself trying to hold back and wait for a huge explosion. Little waves ran through her with each thrust and the high-speed lapping of Sara's tongue.

Again, she froze, going quiet for a moment she then said almost serenely in her Ta'Pau voice. "Now Lou, full power Sulu!"

Sara was still splashing around under her when she felt the change of speed and felt her whole-body jump above her. Molly held just hovering above her trembling as Lou continued to fuck her when her could keep her steady enough.

Molly's eyes were wide open as she moaned out "SO GOOD! I'M GOING TO EXPLODE ALL OVER YOU, KEEP FUCKING ME LOU!!!"

She let out a huge long squirt followed by several more both Sara and Lou tried to catch from Molly spraying everywhere. The vibrator was still it her pointing to the sky from her raised ass, her face in a pillow, grunting and whimpering to the waves of pleasure running through her body. The glow of all four crystals illuminating below the women, Sara running her hands all around her just for the contact between as both rode her waves. For almost a minute she just lay there with pulses of her cum running out of her mixing with some of Lou's seeping from her ass once Lou removed her toy. He put it on the cloth next to the other one and got another cloth for Molly.

Lou went into the bathroom to warm up the shower for all of them. Sara was now next to Molly who was still on her hands and knees, but now slowly relaxing down from her earlier posture.

"Let's all shower and relax." He told the women quietly. Both of them helped up a very wobbly Molly to her feet.

"Grab the toys to wash, please Sara, she said, I think we are done for the night." Lightly stroking Lou's soft cock and her own sore ass.

After a long slow shower all went into the bed, put on some VH-1 soft rock, smoked a joint and were just relaxing in all their arms. Five minutes after finishing the joint all were asleep and smiling in the glow of their love and magic, just after 11 pm.