Road Tripping Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Star hugged Sara deeply saying; "It was awesome to see her here and looking so happy."

Sara kissed her cheek replying: "It was great to see them all again in the sun now, not freezing in the rain."

She then took Star aside and told her there had been no trouble with her sister or anyone else. "My sister looks scared of me every time I've seen her, and she just stays in her room. I don't want to know what happened, but I think she is trying to dry out from all the coke she had been doing the last few months. I hope she does and that she gets better but it will be a long time before I can trust her again. I don't wish her any harm and I can only hope she gets better while she still can."

"Molly and Lou called me every day and it was so awesome to see them pull up yesterday and have them take me away from there and I can't wait for July to see the country with all of you for the month... At least." She added with a hopeful grin and another hug of Star telling her quietly Molly needed to see her privately after she got her burgers."

Sara was in line for a couple more of these new to her, "Murder Burgers."

Star was so happy to see Sara so much better and full of joy and that Lou and Molly had kept their word for her. She would learn and grow with them as would the both of them into the couple they were meant to be. She also sensed Sara's soul was not new to them over the stretches of time either, but these things would reveal themselves in their own time and way. Much had been learned and much was still needed to be processed and understood by all involved.

Molly tried her mother again and got her this time. She let April know they should all be at the White Castle on the highway to the Meadowlands from the East direction if they all wanted to meet up.

Her and Randy would try and get there in time or if they were late, they would have two folding chairs with them to all hang out.

Star hearing all this told them to look for the "happily painted small school bus" and they would be nearby. The bus was taller than 95% of the cars in most lots and easy to spot.

April gave here love to all and said her, and Randy would see them tomorrow.

Star and Molly went to a booth quickly to talk while she ate, and Sara sat next to them with a smile Star could not figure out from their Kitten.

"Star did you see the Store three miles before her? The Amazing Super store where they sell all kind of fun toys for the bedroom or anywhere else private. I want to organize a little girls only shopping trip tomorrow before the show. Are you and maybe Gina interested? Don't Tell the Guys! Lou knows but he is sworn to silence on pain of feather torture she joked."

Star almost choked on her second burger when she realized what Molly was telling her and why Sara had such a grin on her mischievous little face. Once she had gotten ahold of herself, she said she would tell Gina and let Val, Donna and Maggie know about their planned trip. Lou could get a ride in with Joe and Larry, or Bob could drive the bus. They would tell all it was a Woman's shoe sale they were all going to, so none of the men would want to tag along. All but Lou would be in for some surprises either that night or soon after.

"Lou will be getting some surprises either way. We have a hotel room for after the show tomorrow night, so we will get to test out some of our new purchases." Sara added with a wide grin as they all got up to tell the other ladies discreetly of the shopping trip tomorrow.

Ten minutes after all had been informed of the shopping trip the small caravan was in line waiting for the gates to open to the lot. It was sunny and about 65 degrees out, so a beautiful day was in the making.

Fifteen minutes after the gate had opened, they had six hot dogs on the grill, meatballs and sauce warming, and Sara on Andromeda's roof securing the last of the tarps between their roof racks and the ones of the VW Micro Bus. Once they had all set up Molly hit all with the sunscreen, so no one got burned out in the bright sun with no real shade anywhere in the vast lots unless you made it yourself.

The smell of the meatballs got their usual small crowd milling around waiting for the first ones to be ready, eating the first two rounds of hot dogs. Lou just sat back selling his food and enjoying an early beer. They only had a case with them and did not plan to sell any or drink too much themselves with their planned trip later. Still an after-lunch beer to put down the three White Castle burgers was a good idea!

Sara spent the first two hours in the parking lot burping onions and laughing, now knowing how the burgers got their nickname.

Molly grabbed one beer for herself and told Sara to sneak a sip from her cup if she wanted but to be careful of security. She did not look twenty-one at all, and she did not want to ruin her day or anyone else's getting caught with a drink in her hand. Each place had its own thing they liked to enforce and, in the Meadowlands, it was the underage drinkers they were on the hunt for Lou and the rest had heard.

Sara wanted to go shopping for a skirt and a new tie-dye that would fit her well. She found a cool skirt that was mostly orange with purple splashes and bright blue printing all over it at Star's stand and they took it to go look for a shirt to go with it, promising Lou they would not be gone too long.

Fifteen minutes later they returned with a new red, yellow, and orange shirt for Sara to match her new skirt and another purple and blue tie-dye. Molly found a Large that fit her better in the red and blue colors to go with the skirt she had bought to go with Lou's shirt.

Sara went up front in Andromeda to change while Molly told him. "Lou the guy selling the shirts recognized mine as one he was sure he had made, although he said he did not think he had met me before. I told him it was a gift and the person who gave me the shirt had bought me the skirt I'm wearing to go with it. He said they were a great match and he said he had some more blue/green ones in my size, and he would them dig out in while when things got a little slower. He was very busy, and I asked if he wanted a Nathans or meatball sandwich and he said three hot dogs please and he likes Molson also."

Sara emerged from the car spinning and showing all her colorful new outfit, that was a bright as the sun on the gorgeous day. They got back to the grills on this busy day, hoping to have all sold long before the show started so their other trip could begin.

After an hour things slowed down enough, they felt it would be ok to leave Sara for a little while they went to see the guy with the cool tie-dyes. Star was next to them and her and Joe would keep an eye on her too and help her if it got too crazy.

Lou and Molly brought the hot dogs over to the shirt vendor with a beer in Molly's bag for him. Molly left with two more Blue/Green tie-dyes in her size and Lou got himself another shirt. She asked him if he would make some tank tops in her size in blue/green and some smalls for Sara. They planned to be on tour for many months ahead she told him with a wide smile.

Her first one from Lou would always be special but it was good to have a couple more in her favorite colors she said. After a few minutes chatting they said they had to get back to their stand and told the owner to stop by anytime at the white station wagon, usually parked near Star's school bus.

They got back in time to see a confused Phil, Molson Man looking on wondering what had happened to Lou and Molly at the big white wagon. He saw them come walking up just as he was going to ask a busy Sara where they were. It was hugs and high fives as Sara got him a couple of meatball sandwiches and Lou poured him a discrete beer at the side of the car from their "friends" beer stash.

He was heading away telling them he would be by again for a hot dog before they closed as three of the Rugby team members, from Philly were happy to find the "Galaxie Café," meatball stand, and they put down fifteen of them before resuming the rolling party throughout the lot. They tipped Sara a nice bud of pot and asked if she would like to come and party with them. She smiled and said she had to pass but hoped to see them inside and wished them a good show. Not the type of man she was looking for, but they had been polite.

It was a busy and fun day for all. At 3:30 the last of the meatballs went to Stars kids and two others along with some pasta they boiled for them. The last of the hot dogs for sale were on the grill at the same time. By 4 they had all of their cooking stuff cooled, cleaned, and packed away for the show. Three of them made it a fun and easy fifteen minutes to all get done with them taking quick bowl hits in shifts like the rest of the day. Lou decided there that they needed to get Sara her own set of keys for Andromeda, since they liked to keep her locked up all the time in the lot. Lou had given her a spare door key he kept in his wallet for now.

All were ready to relax and trip for the show now with tickets triple checked and all of the joints rolled, and his bowl filled and ready for the night with the new orange hair weed from Joe mixed with some Xmas from Mike. A rainbow of pot like Sara's new shirt he said while all three shared a discrete deep kisses and long hug in the front seat of Andromeda while they hit the bowel and got their mushrooms out for their next level of experiences together.

Lou told Sara he would find her a good bowl as Molly and her both rolled up the eight joints the three of them would carry into the arena. Molly and Sara would be together, but Lou would be on the other side of the arena for this show. They got some water and cookies up front, and they brought out the already divided up mushrooms. Lou and Molly both remined her first these would taste terrible. It would take about fifteen to thirty minutes for the effects to become apparent although each trip was different.

"If you have any problems remember we will be here for you and anything that looks really scary or like something you really don't understand it is likely the effects of the mushrooms so don't fear it. Relax, and study and enjoy what you are seeing." Molly told her as she began to eat hers making a face.

Lou put his arm around her and reminded her "Don't worry you will not fall. We will be there to catch you, always!" and her kissed her cheek as Molly swallowed her cookie and kissed her other cheek and pinched her butt cheek.

Lou and Sara ate theirs together and both agreed these were as awful tasting as any they had eaten before and Sara usually liked mushrooms on her pizza or some other things, but these were nothing but bad tasting. Lou told her these were nothing compared to the one's Star gave them for their "Night of Joining" as both Lou and Molly called the night of the purple mushrooms in the storm. The thoughts of that night made both his cock and her clit twitch under their confining clothes.

All made one last check of everything they thought they would need for the night. Lou had his bag with their water bottles, full for now while they walked around and let the trip come to them while seeing friends and enjoying the whole experience of the show. It was fun to be out from behind the grill for a few hours and just enjoy the day before the show. They smoked one more joint quickly they exited to the bright day, ready to explore the world around them here and more of themselves.

Star smiled at them as they all exited with wide smiles, and she hugged each of them wishing them a good trip and reminding Sara that if she got separated from them, she was at section 7-J and Star would take care of her until they returned for her, or she went to meet them at the seats since each was carrying their own ticket if that happened. Gina was going in tonight and her and Larry and Bob were doing some "Shrooms" for a little anniversary party of their own. Star joked they were all in for a party tomorrow night that Bob and Larry had no clue about, with a wink and the three of them. Joe will have an interesting night or morning too if the kids give us some space."

They went out into the crowd and began to slowly walk around look into almost every stall. They stopped by to say hi to their new friend selling the t-shirts and he wished them a good trip and an awesome show.

About twenty minutes after they ate the mushrooms, all began to notice the effects of the psilocybin kick in.

Molly was looking at some blue and white stone when she noticed the waves in the stone began to roll on their sand like shore. She paid that one and the other stones she had put aside and went out to meet up with the others.

Lou and Sara were about fifty feet away near a drum circle of about 30 people on various percussion instruments. Lou had begun to notice as they danced the colors of Sara's and other people's clothes began to take on a greater depth and their motions had altered to his perception.

Sara was next to him swaying in time with the synchronized beat around them, that danced through improvising waves of music shared by those on their instruments. Molly came up dancing between them seeing Lou's smile meeting her own. Sara had her eyes closed with a look of bliss on her face while she danced.

Feeling Molly's hands join with hers, and Lou's, Sara said slowly, "It's sort of like I see the music, is the only way i can describe it." She opened her widely dilated gray eyes to look at both of them with her look of bliss remaining remembering their night and morning together. She could still feel Lou's cock and Molly's blue lover making her pussy and ass so happy.

"I love you both Molly and Lou! Let's go explore some more!"

They dove back into the moving crowd with its dozens of items cooking form all over America and the World, every type of thing burning from cigs to pot, clove cigs, charcoal, firewood, any type of incense you could imagine along with all of the people passing close by with dozens of scents from the deodorants, oils and just the hundreds of warm people on a sunny day. All was backed up by several other drum circles and dozens of stereos playing mostly various Grateful Dead songs. It could be a little bit of a sensory overload, and both kept a close eye on Sara, so she did not get separated or caught up in large tight crowd.

They stopped at another vendor with some large tie-dye fabric sheets of a thick material and Molly bought this while planning on new curtains for Andromeda. Sara and Lou were dancing at another smaller drum circle with three players strumming along on acoustic guitars and one on an old and battered but strong sounding stand up acoustic bass.

Molly danced over to the ones she loved with the large cloth folded across her arm as she came up to them. She kissed Lou's cheek showing him the future curtains. He was quickly lost in the patterns swaying on her arm as she looked at Sara, again lost in the music, surrounding them along with all the Love and Magic of this sunny day. Molly kissed her cheek like Lou's but instead of showing her the cloth he was still mesmerized with; she brought her crystals to join with hers that she wordlessly held up for their joining.

Their eyes joined their crystals in a depth they were both just beginning to understand. Molly felt with this trip, her personal visuals had been much stronger then with her deep trip on the purple mushrooms. They were much different then these, but they made her feel she had more control over her "trip" and could keep Sara safer on her first trip. Her and Lou would talk more later after about their perceptions of the trip in many ways, Ta'Pau made notes for her to follow up on later while swimming in the glory of the day.

After an eternal moment they let go of their crystals and broke their gaze. Wow! Both said smiling as Lou looked, catching the end of their deep communing, his eyes bouncing around almost to the music it seemed until Sara realized he was dancing to the drums and his whole body was moving not just his eyes.

Molly wanted to drop off the cloth and her new stones at the car before going in and all figured a quick smoke would be a fun idea. Star and Joe were beginning to close up to and Lou offered to help them. Joe asked how his trip was and how the mushrooms had traveled since he left them for Lou in Philly, in the cooler.

Lou told him they were Awesome, and he was having a great trip so far and Sara looked like she was having great first trip while she hugged Star talking a mile a minute and looking at another skirt.

Star promised to hold it for her, but she would not take her money while she was tripping and this happy. She could fill a closet with a thousand dollars and willing salesperson right now. Star was not that ruthless, as she laughed at her looking deep in the racks for another in her small size like Molly's.

While Sara was deep in Star's racks, and Joe went to take their kids to friends who were watching them tonight. Lou and Molly excused themselves to go up front in Andromeda for a private moment and a quick smoke, kind of called together it seemed to them.

"I just wanted to tell you that I Love You and I hope you and Sara have an awesome show." He closed in slowly after taking a hit from the bowl and they shared a slow deep shotgun hit.

Molly returned the shotgun and said almost the same thing to Lou with a widening smile that Led to her burst out giggling just after "I Love You!

Let's get out of here while we can still walk Molly" and he exited the car as she told him not to "Look at that mustache in the mirror right now", laughing lightly as he stroked it for her now.

Molly was still trying to suppress her laugh when she went up to Sara and whispered something in her ear causing her to burst out in her own case of the giggles handing Star a second skirt for later when she could look at them without the extra color enhancement.

Star demanded to know what they were saying as Molly told Sara not to answer her. With a smile Star insisted. Molly went over to her and gave her a much more detailed reason to laugh. She did for a second before she said she had an important question she whispered to Molly who nodded and leading Star to blush and giggle and laugh with the other two.

Joe came over to ask what was going on and was told "Girl Talk!" and Molly came over to ask about Joe's short beard and Mustache in a whisper causing Star to blush and nod her head and wink at the two tripping women laughing at the men they loved.

Joe decided he would likely hear all later since Star was not "tripping her tits off" as she liked to say and do on a day like this when she was not pregnant, and the kids were being watched. He gently reminded all of the time and asked if all had their tickets and everything else, they needed for the show. Five minutes later they were on their way in.

Sara was wide eyed on the long walk up to the arena and she stuck close to their little group. Her perception of reality was altering a little with each step and new thing she experienced on her way in. Having Molly and Lou on either side of her grounded and comforted her, allowing her to fully enjoy her trip and get used to the tighter crowds without any fear of all which her senses and mind encountered.

Lou stayed with Sara and Molly until they reached the ramp for their lower tier seats. He kissed both of them, saying he would meet them right at this place at the end of the first set and he loved them both and hoped they had a wonderful show. Lou then began his long walk to the other side of the arena and up to his seats five rows from the top of the arena. He was on the inside for the concert, and he knew the sound should be really good up there. It was also not as steep as the arena in Philadelphia.

Molly and Sara got to their seats to find out Donna and Maggie were just a few rows below them in the next section over. It was all hugs and smiles from all of the women who were happy hang out with Sara, now happier and much stronger than a few days earlier. Molly told them Sara was tripping on mushrooms for the first time and Maggie asked her how the trip was going so far.