Road Tripping Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like earlier Sara was wordlessly up and between them to separate them slowly and gather what was made between them for all to share.

Both of her hands went between them as they separated, and she took they're cum into both of her hands and brought them to each of their mouth for them to clean. Her small and nimble body bent down to begin to lick and clean his still hard cock before quickly catching any fresh streams of cum from Molly.

They savored the magic all had joined in making together before taking the towel off of their bed and each taking a corner to wet and quickly clean themselves before going around the back as quickly as possible to pee at the same time. It was agreed that Lou had won this round, but all were exhausted and quickly getting cold at past two in the morning on the spring night.

Molly had been the first one out of the tent and she was first back in and had their bed already made by the time Sara came in shivering lightly with Lou right behind her. All did a quick toothbrush and got under the blankets in seconds with both women again holding onto Lou's larger and warm body as they drifted to sleep and dreams of the day just past, and those ahead together.