Road Tripping Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's eyes were beaming as she exclaimed loudly "They are Awesome and that she could still not thank them enough for helping her out in Philly!" She hugged them both again saying that all had been quiet back home and she could not wait for July to be out on tour for the whole month with Molly and Lou.

Maggie asked where Lou was and if he did not have a ticket tonight.

Molly pointed to a red and blue figure near the top of the stands across the arena and said "I think that is Lou up there. The t-shirt and the dark hair look right but I'm not positive it's him. He is supposed to be around that area but there are a lot of red and blue tie-dyes here today."

The four ladies were able to stay together for the first set dancing and smoking together, enjoying the show and good time they had together. Gina and her husbands were near the bottom of their section and at one point Gina came up with a wide smile and eyes that said she was far away in mushroom land like Molly and Sara.

On her way back from the restroom Gina stopped by for a couple of hits from the joint and thanked Molly for the idea of the "Girls only shopping trip" tomorrow. Bob and Larry were in for a surprise or two. Sara and Molly replied in unison that Lou was in for a few surprises too and all the men and women would have a good night tomorrow and, in the nights, ahead.

Maggie said there will be no surprises unless she can sneak something out past Donna which was unlikely. Sara jokingly offered to hide anything she found for her, however she could, which brought a huge laugh from Maggie, and she whispered something to Sara which make her blush and return a whispered question with a look of amazement.

Molly would have to ask her later as Ta'Pau was running out of note space with all the questions for the future piling up in Molly's mind. She did know that Lou was in for some surprises tomorrow and a good time for sure.

At the break between sets Lou made his way down to the women and they were just reaching the top of their ramp. Gina, Larry, and Bob were first up with their eyes and smiles wide as they all hi fived Lou and headed for the restrooms. Molly came up to Lou with a deep hug and a kiss asking if he was having a good time in the rafters?

Behind her was Donna who he hugged deeply followed by Maggie who was all smiles and carrying Sara on her shoulders. Sara was saying hi to all with her smile spread across her face and her eyes alight from the pot and shrooms, along with all the love, fun, music, and fellowship surrounding her.

Once they got a little open space Maggie lowered Sara down to Lou's waiting arms where she wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek and thanks for catching her and not letting her fall, with a smile. Lou asked what drinks the ladies wanted as he got in a line for them, and the women went off to do battle for a spot in the ladies' room.

Once all met again, Lou had only a few minutes before he had to begin his walk back to his seat. He asked how their trips were so far. He told them his was great so far and the visuals were good although they were starting to wane, but his recent trip and the good frame of mind he was in just made this trip nothing but fun and a joy when he saw them again.

Molly agreed it was a fun and very happy trip with really cool visuals, that her recent trip left her prepared and able to enjoy everything even more this time. She did miss having naked thunderstorm time for this trip, but there would be others in the future.

Lou asked Sara how her trip was going and what she felt and saw?

"I understand so much more about color and music then before today" she replied in a calm, almost Ta'Pau like voice then she looked up and just reached out to hug him repeating "I Love You" into his ear softly before letting go and looking at all around her again.

Lou kissed Molly deeply before leaving reminding Sara that the trip should be winding down mid-way through the next set, and she would just be stoned and drained.

Lou made his way back to his seat with a beaming smile knowing who was waiting for him after the show. The mushrooms and the positive energy surrounding most at the show adding to the good feeling throughout him.

By halfway through the second set Lou felt good but his brain was no longer swimming against the tide of reality as hard as it had been half an hour earlier. He was just drained, stoned and hungry. During the drums beginning he made his way for a quick pretzel and a plan to hunt down somewhere open, just not another White Castle, as he burped onions again.

Lou got down to the ramp for Molly and Sara and they were just coming up the stairs with Donna and Maggie. Maggie came up to Lou and gave him a tremendous hug lifting him off the ground with a Laugh

"He's got some meat on his bones at least, Maggie laughed holding him for a second until dropping him the six inches to the floor. He doesn't break easy either."

"No, he doesn't break easy. Molly laughed back. He held his own with both of us although he may need more steak and exercise to keep up."

"Food sounds good to me, I'm starved, just no White Castle please, Lou asked. I will burn some hot dogs when we get to the car and then look for some better food on the way back to the campsite."

All hung out at the Stars and the wagon. Donna and Maggie were going to follow Molly on the trip to the toy store in the morning, with Val and one other woman from the campground who heard from Gina about the trip and asked to go with without her husband. It was felt that a large group of women would also be safer in case there were any real perverts in the store who might harass Sara or anyone else.

It was an hour before the crowd and cars began to thin out and all prepared to head to their camps for the night. Molly and Star went over the map to find her camp in the morning. Neither Lou or Molly knew New Jersey well and she would be the navigator tomorrow before she took the ladies to the store.

Shorty after all parted to hugs followed by all driving off into the night. About half-way to the camp a twenty-four-hour diner was spotted. It was very crowded, but they managed to get seats at the counter. They were able to get a good late meal while talking with most of the rest of the crowd who had been to the show. A couple had even had lunch from them 10 hours earlier.

It was ten of one in the morning when they arrived at their campground, with Sara sleeping against Molly's arm for the second half of the ride from the diner. Lou first pulled up to the bathrooms for a quick stop for all then back to the tent for their towels to get a quick shower after their long day of fun and just enough drugs.

Even though it was very late Lou got a small fire going when they got back. All were too wired from the day and wanted to talk about their trips some more while all was fresh in their minds.

"How was your first trip Sara and what were your impressions of things while you were outside and inside during the music?" Lou asked her, as he passed the marshmallow bag around.

For the next five minutes and three marshmallow's Sara slowly talked about how the music and the people just brought waves of joy to and through her. She still had a lot to process but she said she was not tired, but wide awake after her short nap in the car.

"I'll do them again, but not for a few weeks at least and only with you guys for now."

Molly replied deeply lost in the fire. "No trips for me tomorrow either. My brain needs to re-charge and like she said, process a bit."

"I would want to wait a while before I'd do them again. Lou agreed. I had a good time up in the top. A few people were even up in the rafters before security chased them down. It was a fun trip, just not to profound since I was alone. There were cool people up there to smoke with but no one I was close with."

They finished the last of their snacks over the small fire they let die out over a half hour. As the light from their fire went down, the darkness began to close around their isolated campsite and the jewels of the night became as visible in the sky as anywhere this close to New York on the clear and cooling spring night. The crescent ring of the moon low washing a few out near Luna's reflected glow.

They sat there with Molly and Sara kissing lightly and holding the other while Lou pointed out some of the Planets he could see and a few of the Constellations he knew. "I will keep an eye out for a small Telescope or a good set of Binoculars for some stargazing. The skies are fairly dark here, but when get west things will be even better."

"Can we see Andromeda?" Molly asked softly stroking Sara's cheek and getting out a joint to share before bed.

Sara looked confused for a moment as she looked at the white station wagon nearby, reflecting the moonlight off her recently waxed panels.

"I would need a good star chart to find it, but I think an Astronomy magazine might have a star chart we can use, or I can look for a book or my college text from the class I took when we stop there next. I remember it is supposed to be the most distant object you can see with only your eyes, but you need to have real dark skies."

"What is Andromeda Lou? I don't understand, we had very little on the sky and what's up there is school."

Lou explained as best he could what a Galaxy was and how vast, far, and old the Andromeda Galaxy was and how our planet and sun were all in another vast Galaxy called the Milky Way and he could just make out the stream of stars across the sky from our Galaxy.

"When we are out west or maybe as soon as Upstate New York if the weather is clear at night you may get to see much more of the sky that is washed out in the light pollution of the east coast almost everywhere."

"It sounds like fun Lou, and I can't wait for the summer to be here and travel with you guys for the month at least."

"If you want to Sara and it can be worked out you know we would love to have you with us longer if you like." Molly told her softly while Lou smiled at both in agreement.

"I have no idea what the tour will be after the July shows, but if it works out for you to stay with us, we would love it."

"Thank you both. I hope to meet someone to join with all of us and it would be awesome if they were able to tour with us, but I love you both and just what we have planned will be so good too."

Squeezing Molly, a little tighter and bringing her other arm to draw Lou close to her Sara told them. "Let's all go to bed. I missed you both terribly and I can't wait to be held by both of you.

Then with her own mischievous grin she added. "I wish we could have held ourselves naked for a while of the trip. I bet the sex would have been super too. As she stroked Molly's Pussy through her jeans and Lou's fast rising cock under his Levi's.

Molly lit the joint and they shared several shotgun hits all around as they stroked their bodies under the now warm blanket.

Molly put the roach out on a rock in the fire circle and took Sara in her arms to lead her to the tent.

"We'll get all ready in here for a little fun before bed. I'm tired, but you and our sexy kitten have got me horny and my wet little pussy aching for your cock soon."

"Mine too Lou, we will have to share you. Hope you don't mind?" she added with a grin and a pinch of Molly butt as she opened the tent.

Lou smiled, blew them a kiss in the moonlight, before locking up Andromeda and putting some water and dirt on the remaining embers. In less than five minutes he was in the tent joining the already naked women quickly making their bed ready in the cold tent with goosebumps all over their bodies.

The three of them quickly were under the blankets with Lou in the middle. Sara and Molly wrapping themselves around him to share as much body heat as possible and share the feel of their skin joining them as one under the covers.

Lou laid back hold both of them, kissing one then the other, as he held them close and tried to share as much of his body warmth as possible. Both of the ladies' hands held and stroked him to quick full erection.

"Suck on him for a bit Sara and get him hard for our hot little pussies.

Under the many blankets Sara loved the warmth of them in the darkness. She could feel the heat and smell all of them and the sexual odors from all that aroused her on levels she was just beginning to explore. She began to lick his head and taste the first of his precum while one of her hands sought out Molly's legs and worked their way up to already inflamed pussy to stroke her at the same time.

"Oh, Lou, I can feel her working on both of us."

"Me too Molly, her mouth feels so good on me, and I can feel her hand playing with you at the same time. Such a good Kitten!"

Lou smiled and moaned a feeling her mouth engulf him and begin to work him in her while two of her fingers entered Molly for the first time in eighteen hours.

While working them both, Sara lost in the sensations of what she was doing, felt them deeper and let herself get lost in her world of sexual smells and feels without the visual stimulations. Only a faint pink glow under the blankets that showed little of where she was. It was a new dimension for her, and the earlier experiences today added a new depth to her perceptions.

Molly moaned into Lou's mouth when the fingers in her tickled her g-spot for the first time in only hours, sending a first wave through her clit and brain, again at a greater depth from the hallucinogens still working their way through her system and the pot she had just smoked. It was only a moment of this play by Sara until her moans were joined with Lou's as Molly came for the first time over her hand and now wet palm.

Sara stopped her sucking on Lou's now very hard cock and withdrew her now dripping fingers from, Molly to lick and coat Lou's cock with. She had grown to love the taste of both of her dear lovers and mixed like on his coated and dripping cock they were magic to her mouth. Her own pussy was dripping on her other busy hand with her feet hanging out of the end of the blankets almost unaware of the cool air outside.

Lou felt Sara moan onto his cock when she brought herself to her first orgasm while running more than half of him down her throat as she came and fought to breathe through her nose giving him a deeper feel of the two women Cumming under the cover's seconds apart.

Molly lifter the covers off of the panting Sara laying aside Lou's hard and soaked cock. "Let me put one of the ribbed condoms on Lou. You ride him until you come then let me see what one of those feels like in me. I've only used regular one in the past."

"We can switch off until he Comes Molly! I Love the idea!!"

Molly handed her the ribbed condom from the three pack as Lou began to finger Molly Himself as she watched her roll the rubber on him carefully like she had taught her.

Lou watched in the dim light as the blankets were tossed aside for the moment. Sara got up and straddled him and lowered herself onto him quicker then she had before. She felt him penetrate her strongly without as much of the usual foreplay this time.

She let out a deep moan as the ribbing made gentle scraping motions all through her pussy walls and deeply against her g-spot. "Oh God Lou you feel huge entering me!" Was all she said before Molly's mouth engulfed hers snaking her tongue deep into her like a small cock in her mouth. Soon both hoped her tongue would be deeply in her pussy and ass.

Lou only heard the "Oh God" part of Sara's statement. Molly's thighs and dripping pussy were soon on his mouth and soaking his face and mustache with her first orgasm from Sara and the one Lou was working to bring forth in her soon.

Sara was bringing herself as high up as she could on the firm mattress and lowering herself down as much of his encased length as she could each time. Moaning into Molly's mouth and grabbing her swinging breasts, Sara was soon both were howling as Lou brought them both to another orgasm.

All of the heavy sex last night, and this morning along with a lot of pot in his system gave Lou some endurance and in a moment the women had switched places. Molly ridding him with abandon as Sara's just fucked pussy pulsed and streamed onto his lips and shot regular gushes to Lou's tongue and mouth.

Molly was all but shouting "He does feel different, and I can feel the ribbing hitting my G-spot as her first orgasm from his cock rolled through her in only as moment as the switch was forgotten and her and Sara kept ridding his face and dick to shuddering orgasms with their mouths joined again to stifle the sounds of their love.

Lou lifted Sara's hips off him and so he could catch a breath after she filled his mouth with the two strong pulses and followed by a steady stream from her half-collapsed form on his face, cutting off his air.

Molly heard him gasp and saw him lift her off of his face. With a smile she lifter herself off of Lou knowing he had not come yet and that they would use these rubbers for fun in the future again. She slid back as Lou handed her to Molly and she lowered her onto his still hard and swaying cock.

Sara had been only half aware of what they were doing, lost in the waves of pleasure still echoing through her whole body, the psilocybin still enhancing her deeper trip of love and joining along with the very good pot.

"Oh My God Molly he feels even bigger after fucking you!!" She grunted surprised as he penetrated her again right to the base of his cock. Molly holding her down for a moment so he could fuck her to a quick cum before Molly dropped her open and streaming pussy onto Lou's outstretched tongue.

"Ride him to one more Sara Kitten, then I'm going to rip that rubber off and have him fill my pussy for a bedtime snack for all of us!" Molly saw the vibrator peeking out of their happy bag and put it on low and quickly pressed it to Sara's clit as she just moaned deeply and collapsed pulsing girl cum out of her pussy and Molly kept the vibrator on her clit still as she shifted and let Lou breathe normally again.

"You look so good kitten I've got to taste you now!" Molly crawled over Lou and dove her face right into her pussy while her cum was still running out of her in the pale camp light and glow from the moon shining through a tent window and the four crystals glowing in their joined Lovelight.

Molly's face and tongue replace the vibrator on Sara's clit. Lou took it from her hand, and he got up on his knees behind her. Without saying a word to her he took the condom off and slowly entered her from behind and began to run the vibrator still on low over her exposed and shining from all of her cum asshole.

His cock and the vibrator pushing at her from behind caused Molly to moan deeply into Sara and push her face and tongue deeply into her still streaming pussy. Sara was just leaning back on one of the coolers and pile of their blankets pinching her nipples telling Lou. "Fuck her good and fill her with cum. I'M Thirsty for you both!!"

Molly just sputtered and moaned as Lou kept at her now moving the vibrator to medium and sliding it between her clit and then back over to asshole every few deep thrusts. It was only a minute before he said I'M Cumming and he began to flood Molly's pussy with his cum and she met his pulses with her own spurts all around and past them onto the towel beneath them.

Molly felt herself drenched at both ends from him and Sara meeting with all from her own strong orgasm joining theirs. They still had different perception of time and their feelings all through them enhance and subtly altered by all of the organic chemicals they had ingested in the last 12 hours.

Lou's only real conscious act for the first few moments was to turn off the buzzing vibrator, while leaning on Molly's back for support for a moment. His hands were gently squeezing her breasts and he kissed her ear softly and half thrust into her slowly extending her ripples of pleasure through her body and to her tongue lapping away at Sara's twitching pussy.