Road Tripping Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all hugged when parting and April watched Lou and Sara head off together after kissing Molly deeply, after hugging all the other women there.

"I see how they are together. April told Molly, watching them move fast for the stairs, Sara skipping beside him to keep up with his long legs and talking the whole way. He Loves you both, but I can see the depth of his love for you. It is like looking at a brother and sister with them out here, just a little closer than most, with that knowing grin all of you flash the other every now and then."

At the drums and space portion Lou and Sara sat down to rest and he asked her how this show compared to yesterday's when she was on the mushrooms?

"Lou it is very different from last night, she replied after thinking for a moment. I am still trying to figure out all I saw and felt at the show and the lot before. It was a really fun time and I see what you mean by the sudden rushes of memories coming back at you."

"I will definitely do them again with you and Molly. Hopefully when we are all together in July, but I doubt I would do them before that. Too often and my brain would explode."

"I can also see why you are careful about doing acid if the trips are twice as long and more intense."

The laughing after talking so serious for a moment she added laughing. "I know now why you can't drive on them either. It would be very dangerous and way too much fun, with a wide smile and going Vroom-vroom and laughing."

"I would not want to drive anything more than bumper cars at an amusement park when I'm tripping but that would be fun if we find an amusement park one day Sara."

At the end of the show all met up and were hugging their way to the exits and went to hang out at Andromeda and have some water and O. J. After about forty-five minutes April and Randy had to take off for home. Star came up to April and hugged her deeply thanking her for the lecture in July and telling her she had raised a wonderful and kind daughter and how great it was to meet her.

As they were walking away Lou and Sara began to get packed up, while Molly kind of held Star.

Many of the women around them seemed to be pushing to get out of the lot quicker than usual tonight. They wanted to try out their new toys with their partners and had been thinking of ideas all day at the show.

Lou told Joe with a funny grin to have a good night and a safe ride to Chicago in the next two days. Gina had the bus warming up and was telling Joe to get the VW going. Lou knew they would have to be up early to get Sara home in time for her work tomorrow before they had to begin the second half of their ride west.

Twenty minutes later the gang was just getting into the hotel room and finishing up a quick pit stop for all when Lou solemnly announced I have to do something we are all going to hate. All looked on in shock wondering what he was going to say until he got the phone and called the desk to leave a wakeup call for 6 AM. That was going to hurt!

They had a three-hour ride and if the traffic was kind to Harrisburg and Sara had to be home for 11 to make it to work for noon.

They all had smelled the pot throughout the halls of the hotel, so Lou did not think twice about sparking up his pipe and passing it to Sara once they were all done with the bathrooms and had gotten some water or juice to drink.

Exhaling his hit Lou asked: "So, when do I get to see what you bought today, or should we all take a shower first?"

Taking her hit Molly exhaled saying. "Shower first after this bowl, I will get out first and roll us up a few more joints and get other things ready."

Lou went to make sure all the locks were on the door as Molly got the curtains closed good and Sara dug a couple of their small candles for two of the ashtrays and started to break up some more pot. The music of several stereos in the background filled the hotel.

They all stripped off the day's clothes and went into the small bathroom to get ready. The women went into the shower first telling Lou to take one after they were done and got things ready for him while he took a longer one.

Lou brushed his teeth and watched the two in the shower wash and clean the other turning all on even more on both sides of the shower glass. His cock rising, watching, and anticipating the night ahead with the two lovely women washing their tits slowly behind the glass.

After a five-minute show for Lou and to warm each other up for the night ahead, both women took the towels from him, and Molly stroked his three-quarters hard cock telling him." Save that for later big man, you have a fun night ahead."

"Take a ten-minute shower at least so we can have some time to get everything ready for our night ahead," Sara told him giving her teeth a quick brushing as Lou tickled her ass while making out with Molly.

"We will let you know when we are ready Lou." Molly told him while giving his ass a final stroke as they went out the door closing it behind them hurrying to their bags.

I slowly washed myself carefully in anticipation of the night ahead, paying close attention to the likely areas of their focus tonight. I tried not to excite myself to much cleaning all as thoroughly as possible along with my still almost hard cock. I could not wait to see what they had bought at the sex shop.

I had shut the water off and was taking my time toweling off after my shower waiting for an all clear from the women.

"Hold on another minute Lou." I heard Sara call out to the door while she seemed a bit breathless working on something out there.

"Ok big man we are ready for you now Molly called out in as husky a voice as she could manage.

Lou came out of the bathroom to see Sara was fighting to keep from busting a gut giggling at Molly's voice, standing there naked in front of a naked Molly.

Lou could see Molly's blue friend sticking out from Sara's pussy and there was a new pink vibrator in her right-hand humming away on a low setting.

Molly stepped out from behind Sara fighting to keep it together wearing a strap on dildo or vibrator almost the same size and color as her older one she was holding in her right hand. She had a bottle of what appeared to be oil in her left hand to Lou.

"Come lay down Big Man! We will take care of you."

Molly began to laugh and break character as Sara now began to giggle loudly and leaned on the bed sideways laughing and slowly running the blue dildo in her pussy and rubbing Molly's ass with her new toy.

Molly came up to Lou still laughing and kissed him as their hard cocks met and his real one got to meet her new fake one for the first time, both of them rubbing them against the other slowly. Their kiss grew deeper as they drew closer together getting used to her erection and figuring how to be close without hurting either of themselves.

"Lay down Lou and let us massage and relax you. We had a hell of a time getting this rig on me and getting the straps set right. Sara kept giggling the whole time as I tried to roll a couple of joints with her. Joint school for you next time were together kitten."

Molly poured some of the oil that smelled of lilac lightly and both women began to rub his back after placing a couple of the towels under him along with three pillows to raise Lou off the bed for them.

"That's it Sara, help me rub his back and his ass. They say this oil is edible." Molly and Sara took a quick lick of an oiled finger and agreed that it was ok but best wiped off any areas before sticking a tongue there.

From either side of Lou on the bed both women rubbed his back and ass deeply with their strong hands slowly.

"Wow Sara, your hands are really strong for their size!" as she worked his shoulders one side at a time while Molly worked his lower back and ass cheeks.

"It's work, putting all the little parts together most of the time, but they have had me doing some different things at times now, when I've finished my quota."

Molly working her way up Lou further, so her new erection was now stroking his arm asked. "Ready for me to take your virginity as lovingly as you did mine Lou?"

"Yes, I am Molly." His hand now stroking her as he turned his head to face her new cock and kiss her flesh-colored tip softly and lick it.

Molly eyes widened watching him begin to orally work her new cock. Since her and Debbie had first joked about getting one, she had waited for the day she would be wearing a fake cock getting ready to plunge it into her lover.

Knowing it was going to be Lou, A man she loved so deeply, and soon to be followed by one or both of Sara's holes made it even more special in ways she could not explain to herself or anyone else.

Sara whispered in Lou's ear words of encouragement and told him she could not wait to see him licking her cum off Molly's new cock and how much she wanted to enjoy both being fucked by it but also fucking both of them with it sometime soon.

"Oh Lou! You suck my cock so well you are making my pussy run down my leg watching you. I'm going to eat your ass well as you did me and fuck you nice and slow for your first time."

"When you go to fuck him Molly I'll go down and suck his cock and save some of his cum for all of us to share after." Sara said quietly

"Let me eat your cute pussy and ass for a few minutes Sara while Molly rims me. I will enjoy it even more with your flavors on my lips."

All three shifted around so Molly could get behind him and Sara worked to a place in front of Lou where he could tongue her pussy and spin her around for ass whenever they liked.

Molly got behind Lou parting his hairless ass cheeks to begin to slowly work her long tongue from his ball sack to the top of his ass crack, exploring and teasing him like had been done to her only weeks earlier for the first time.

Too bad no thunderstorms in the windows here to add to all the excitement. Molly still saw the rainbow from the lightning flash through Andromeda's crystal when she closed her eyes and thought of that night with Lou.

Molly heard Sara begin to moan softly with the first trails of Lou's tongue across her already dripping pussy. Her sounds made her own flow seem to increase and the urge to stroke her new cock and pussy was overwhelming as her tongue began to circle the object of her desire tonight.

Lou moaned into Sara's dripping couchie feeling Molly begin to alternate between her tongue and one of her long fingers probing his asshole. She was being gentle but also just firm enough to loosen him up like he had done with her. This along with all their heavy ass play had him relaxed and ready for her second finger to enter him shortly.

Molly's two fingers buried in his ass and the first squirt into his mouth from Sara's flowing pussy had Lou's cock hard and dripping in anticipation of everything ahead tonight. "Sara, I am dripping onto the towels under me from you and Molly. Please pull the pillows and suck on my cock, I can't wait to fill that cute mouth of yours again with my cum and I hope to fill your ass later tonight."

Lou took her face in his hands to kiss her deeply and let Sara taste her pussy before going to kiss Molly and share all they had been doing before she pulled the pillows and towel from under him so she could suck him as deeply or further than before.

Molly continued to alternate between using two fingers and her long tongue in his ass. Her right hand was stroking her clit and the base of her fake cock making her cum in small waves and moan into Lou's ass.

Once Sara was under Lou, Molly felt her hand move to replace her own in her pussy and cock. Molly just buried her face deeply as she could into Lou to probe and prepare him as she felt thunder in her own head with the orgasm Sara's fingers brought forth in a moment.

Molly could feel Lou was relaxed and ready to accept her erection with pleasure and the love she meant it to show him as he had her.

She got up after one last deep tonguing and went up to give Lou a deep kiss and share him and his earlier eating of Sara's hot pussy and ass now wiggling beneath him as he slowly fingered her, and she licked and played with his cock slowly waiting for Molly to be in him before really sucking on him.

After making out for moment and dipping a finger into Sara, Molly took the oil and began to lightly coat her cock and run her oiled fingers in and out of him, being careful not to let any run down onto his cock and spoil Sara's fun in any way.

"I Love You Lou and I can't wait to make us one like you have done with me and soon both of us will be one with Sara like this. I Love you both so much!!"

Molly got up behind him and carefully guided her fake cock into him she did not plan to use the vibrator part of their new toy tonight so he would just feel the joy and pleasure of the penetration tonight. No need to rush things, all would cum many times tonight.

Like he had done with her, Molly slowly entered his oiled and ready ass only about an inch and just held there for a moment. Her new cock was thicker than her fingers and her blue dildo now being used to fuck Sara with Lou's steady hand.

Molly then began to slowly thrust into him a little deeper with each slow penetration of him. It fascinated her watching her cock work its way into him.

Sara's hand visible beneath them playing with her pussy and putting more cum and pre-cum from Lou on her shaft. Molly had to fight the urge to plunge into him as her own orgasm welled up and spilled out onto Sara's busy hand. Her head bobbing up and down beneath Lou now more than halfway up his cock at times and moaning into his now purple organ.

Molly was past halfway into Lou, when he slowly met her thrust into him almost going all the way in. She stopped and held there for a moment to let him get used to her in him before slowly going back to almost three-quarters of the way out of him.

Her next slow thrust was met by Lou pushing back until she was all the way in and both of them moaned at his full deflowering by Molly.

"I Love you, Molly. Fuck me Molly and make me come in Sara's mouth so we can all share my cum after.

Sara could just hear him talk to her and had felt his cock swell and drip more into her mouth with each thrust from her.

Her fucking him was driving his cock further down her throat with each penetration of him. Sara was now used to him and was fighting to get as much of him in her mouth and down her throat without choaking and hoping he did not suddenly shoot all of his cum right down her throat.

"How does my cock feel in you Lou. I love you and let me know if I am hurting you?

"I am fine Molly. I love you too and it does not hurt. It feels good and I feel just a fullness in me. Fuck Me Molly and make me cum for our kitten. I can feel her working my cock so well in her mouth I am lucky I haven't cum already."

Molly began to slowly work him in a deliberate pace so he would not be hurt and might last a few moments before filling Sara's mouth with his cum. She could feel him relax even more as she now was plunging most of the length in and out of him.

Sara's hand continued to flick and her clit and pussy at times, but she was busy trying to match her thrusts into him and had almost made it all the way up his cock from beneath him when she felt him swell in her mouth and heard him all but shout, he was going to cum.

Molly pushed in all the way and began to lick and bite the back of his neck. She could feel him cum, moving her cock in him as his whole body felt like it was having as strong an orgasm as Molly had felt from him.

Sara backed off so only his head was in her mouth when he began to erupt into her eager mouth. She had to swallow the first two waves from him just to keep from overflowing but was able to let him fill her mouth over the next thirty seconds he pulsed in her eager mouth.

Lou could feel her drink from him and continue to lick and let him fill her as his fingers continued playing with her and Molly breathed and licked his neck.

"I Love you, Lou! I hope you enjoyed that as much as I just did, and I hope I didn't hurt you."

Lou could feel her slowly pull out of him as Sara worked her way out from under him with her cheeks still full of his cum. "I Love you Molly and you did not hurt me at all. I feel like I'm empty with you having gone from my ass now. Kiss me Sara and let me share some of my cum before you give some to Molly. I love you to Sara and thank you for sucking me so well while I was getting fucked by Molly. It felt great!!"

Sara moved up to kiss Lou first letting some of his cum go from her mouth to his and she left a light coating on his mustache to go with her own sexy flavors already there from his eating her earlier.

Molly was still laying across Lou's back, breathing heavy, when Sara moved to kiss her sweaty lips and face with her still cum coated tongue and lip, sharing more of their sphere of Love between them.

After breaking her intentionally messy kiss with Sara, Molly straightened up, cracking her back audibly, and asked Sara to give her a hand getting out of the rig telling Lou to lay back and relax for a moment while they wiped all with a damp cloth.

They shared a glass of water with Lou, now sitting up and rubbing Molly's back.

His fingers continued to work on her lower back with one hand while the other went lower into her spread ass and dripping pussy.

Fucking Lou had been one of the strangest and most exciting things she had ever done, and that was saying something considering the last few weeks with Lou and Sara. It had surprised her when she had cum with him. Sara's fingers had left her dripping hole before they all climaxed to concentrate on sucking him and being fingered by him. It would be fascinating to make love to Sara like a man sometime in the future both in her pussy and cute little ass.

Molly's mind was distracted by the sudden thrust of Lou's tongue into her quickly parted ass cheeks and Sara's new vibrator on a low setting being run along her slit and clit. Both of them holding her hips as they began to send Molly to her next orgasm from both sides.

"You Both feel so good in me from the front and back I love you two! KEEP DOING ALL OF THAT!!" Molly added almost is a scream with her pussy soaking the new vibrator and Lou holding her up with his hands on her hips and his tongue impaling her spasming asshole.

Neither gave Molly any break. Lou kept up his relentless tongue fucking of her willing and happy ass.

Sara responded to Molly's orgasm by turning up her new vibrator to its second setting and renewing her stroking of her couchie with the new toy. The new type and frequency of vibrations from the different toy adding to all the new sensations tonight for her.

Molly was all but begging Lou to fuck her and he waisted now time after her second time squirting her cum down her leg, he, and Sara's hands to lift her towards the bed. Sara picking her up at the front of her hips to help him.

They placed Molly on her hands and knees like Lou had been as he went behind her and parted her slit to begin to finger her dripping pussy and hard and engorged clit.

"Molly, why don't you eat Sara, and introduce her to her new pink friend while I eat you. I long to thank you for fucking me so well and I want to fill you with me cum soon."

They were in a diagonal across the bed with Sara propped up on pillows against the headboard with her legs spread wide for Molly who was running the new vibrator and her long tongue all around her dripping pussy.

Molly was soon moaning into Sara's pussy with Lou running his tongue in her pussy and ass followed by her blue dildo he had found on the bed, going into her pussy to fuck her while he began to rim her deeply like she had just done for him.

He started by flicking his tongue across her asshole at high speed, trying to match the rapid thrusts he was using on her pussy.