Road Tripping Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In moments his hand was being coated with her cum as she pushed her ass back hoping for deeper penetration by him by first his tongue and soon his cock she hoped. Sara's pussy was coating her face at the same time with Molly working both her tongue and the pink toy all around her.

Lou ate Molly until he felt her asshole clamp down on his tongue and another squirt of her girl cum coat his hand and her dildo. His cock was already rock hard from eating her and he got up and took the small bottle of lilac oil they had used with him earlier.

Molly had her head still buried in Sara's steaming crotch with her face being held there by Sara's hands. She felt Lou stop working her ass and pussy and beginning to move on the bed but did not know his plans for her.

When she felt his oiled fingers enter asshole slowly, she knew what she was in for next.

He had carefully coated his cock and poured a small amount on his hand to coat his fingers and work into her for a slightly different kind of fucking her hoped for her.

Sara watched all of this from behind her blissful eyes and began to verbally encourage Lou telling him "Oil her cute ass good and your hard cock so you can fuck her good. Fuck her hard Lou so she pushes her tongue deeper into me! Fuck her good Lou and fill her with cum like you will do to me later I hope as she turned over so Molly could eat her ass good and fuck her from behind with her new vibrator.

Molly had noticed that the new toy was almost the same pink as her cute little pussy and her now glowing crystal glistening with her sweat and love in the room. All of their crystals were aglow with all of the love and magic they shared with Lou here and in their pasts, they were all now beginning to learn of and would learn more soon.

Molly felt the warmth of his oiled head at the entrance of her ass. He held himself there for a moment for her to get used to him before just sliding into her in one slow motion until he was all the way into her, and she was just letting out a long grunting moan into Sara's parted ass cheeks.

When his cock reached all the way into her Molly took the vibrator and ran it up to full speed for the first time and plunged it into Sara's pussy and jammed her tongue in her other already dilated and eager asshole. She hoped Lou would have enough left to fill her ass with cum while Molly's was still dripping from his fucking.

Lou leaned across Molly's back as he began to fuck her with long steady strokes. He took his oiled hands and reached around her to begin to fondle and oil her large, sensitive breasts and nipples, pinching them with his oiled fingers letting them slip out and bringing more deep moans in Sara's ass.

For several minutes they just kept at this steady strong rhythm with each other as both women moaned and came squirting all over themselves as Lou led the pace and rhythm with his steady fucking of Molly ass.

"Cum in me Lou, I love you fucking my ass and I'm ready for you. She all but shouted to him as Sara groaned into the pillow and Molly plunged her face back into Sara's ass.

Lou put his hands on her hips and began to fuck her quicker now and in just a moment he was about to cum in her and as she felt him begin to swell and cum in her Molly's head came up again and she said while dripping Sara's cum from her chin and mouth I can see the rainbow now Lou, fill me with your cum!!"

Molly just laid her head on Sara's twitching back as she just gasped and came holding her smaller lover against her feeling their orgasms race between them. Both women were squirting all over Lou's balls and Molly's hand, the new vibrator now laying on the bed running and forgotten for the moment.

Lou slowly withdrew from Molly and got two small cloths to wipe both themselves. He then reached down and turned off the still running vibrator as the women moved into a deep cooing hug as they stroked each other and kissed lightly smiling and covered in their cum.

"I'll warm up the shower for us if you like ladies to get the oil off of us."

Lou got off the bed taking the toys for a quick wash in the sink or shower.

Molly and Sara took another two minutes to just lay there and let Lou take care of the toys for now as he grabbed the strap on rig to also clean off while he was taking care of the others and to get a good look at the whole setup. He handed them the refilled cup of water to share before leaving and said he would see them in a moment and went to pee.

Lou had the shower warming up and was washing the toys in the sink when Molly and Sara stumbled in and kissed him as they opened the shower door and went in telling Lou not to take too long out there with his cleaning.

In seconds he was in there with the women washing all the oil off of himself and helping check both women for any leftover places that might need cleaning.

Lou kissed them both deeply and began to finger Sara's pussy and ass in case she was still interested in having his cock fill her ass with his cum for the first time. Lou knew he was good for one more good fuck tonight.

There would be no time for any fun in the morning and it would be a long time before they would all be together again.

Molly began to make out with her under the warm spray as Lou carefully made his way to his knees and parted her ass cheeks to rim her deeply under the relaxing shower.

Molly felt her jump and ram her tongue deeply into her mouth matching Lou's squirming inside of her with two of his long fingers deep in her pussy impaling her and almost keeping her standing as another orgasm raced through her.

Molly felt her tense and got an arm under her for added support and reached down to see if her other hand could help speed another quick cum for Sara in the shower.

In a moment Sara was using them both for support as the waves of pleasure ran through her body like the warm water cascading over her in the shower. She just let herself be absorbed in the love surrounding her in ways she had never known before. His tongue was making her feel deep pleasure to go with their hands in her pussy.

She could not wait to feel his cock entering her now twitching asshole. She had seen the heights of pleasure he had brought Molly to and wanted to join her in these feeling as closely as she could.

After Sara had cum again Lou carefully stood in the shower holding her with Molly letting the warm water run down all of them joining them even further.

After a moment Lou said: "Let's get out and dry off and smoke a bowel and see where the rest of the night goes ladies."

He got out first and handed out towels while drying himself. In a moment they were all under the scattered covers sharing a joint in the warm room but trying to avoid a chill under the blankets.

After a few shared shotgun hits Sara went under the covers and began to work on Lou's half hard cock to get him ready to take the last of her virginities tonight. Ever since she had watched him fuck Molly in the ass and the pleasure it gave her, she had wanted to feel him in her ass too. His cock had been the best she had ever felt in her pussy. She knew she could teach her next lover to treat her the way they had and bring greater pleasure to all she hoped.

Molly made out with Lou for a minute with Sara beginning to suck on him before telling him softly she was going to help get Sara's ass ready for his lovely cock to fuck thoroughly and gently. "Please be careful with our kitten. She is much smaller than me."

"If she says stop you know I will Molly. I'd never want to hurt either of you. If there is a need for more training, we will work on that then and we will do this another night if she's not ready."

"I'm ready!! Came from under the blankets. Please eat and fuck my ass!! I want to feel your cum running out of my hole and mixing with my pussy squirting all around. Next time my pill will be working then we can mix all in my pussy and ass. I can't wait guys!!"

Molly was quickly behind Sara again with the blanket tossed aside as all had warmed from their shower.

Molly parted her upturned ass, presented to her by the now eager Sara, who was now licking and sucking on Lou slowly to get him hard and ready for her. The better she got to know him with her mouth the less she feared him in any of her other holes. All of these thoughts were wiped out when Molly's long tongue and two fingers entered her at the same moment and began to gently squirm in her hot and open holes.

She come up from his now dripping and sideways cock to say. "Next time were together I want both of you fucking me at the same time as your fingers and tongue are doing now. I love you both."

She then went and for the first time deep throated Lou all the way to his base as her pussy-soaked Molly's fingers and she pushed her ass right to Molly's face so she could force her tongue deeper into her to feel her ripples of pleasure in there and her hand at the same time.

She came up from him gasping at the end of her orgasm with Lou stroking her head and telling her how much he loves her and could not wait to fill her with his cum and make her cum as hard again.

"Fuck me, Lou!! Fill my ass with your cum. I want you to take me for the first time. You have both made me ready for your cock."

Molly held her waist and kissed her holes and cheeks as Lou began to move from under Sara stopping to kiss her deeply holding her head tenderly while she was bent over being held and loved by Molly from behind.

"I Love you Sara and I can't wait to be the first to cum in your ass Sara."

"I Love You too Lou and Molly. Make Love to me Lou and take my virginity there. I am so happy to give it to both of you tonight and I will remember our love always."

Lou came around behind her on the bed to find Molly still kissing her ass and now dipping two fingers deep into her ass helping to stretch and relax her even more as cum ran down both of their legs.

He stroked Molly's hair and brought her lips to his saying. "I love you Molly and will always."

"I Love you too Lou. Please make our kitten even more as one with us and make her cum so hard she sees the rainbow in her mind too. Fuck her good and make her ready for my cock too next time we meet but be as kind to her ass as you were to mine that first night. I love you, Lou."

While telling Lou these loving things she was moving so she could guide his cock to the entrance of her ass and took the oil from earlier and began to coat his still wet cock. Lou took the bottle and began to rub some more carefully with his fingers deeply into her stretched and eager asshole.

Molly then took his purple and glistening cock and put his head at the entrance telling asking Sara if she was ready for him to enter her.

"I'M ready Please fuck me Lou I want to feel you in me! Pushing back a little against his head.

Lou carefully and slowly entered her letting her get used to the feel of him penetrating her with his large head.

Sara sucked in her breath as he went into her. There was no pain, only a feeling of something hot stretching her even more than their hands or tongues had. It was a new sensation to her, and she took a moment to get used to the feel before relaxing a little as Lou began to slowly move in her and Molly's oiled hand was now felt playing with her clit and soaked pussy.

For the next few minutes Lou slowly worked himself deeper into Sara with slow shallow strokes that made her relax and even cum with Molly's fingers helping from below.

After she came and held herself with Lou a little more than halfway in her she said. "This feels awesome!!" She rocked back until he was almost out of her then in a slow deliberate motion went all the way to his base taking him all at once.

There was a moment of discomfort along the way, but it passed as he held there and kissed her with both whispering how much the loved her. Sara was lost in all of the feelings inside her, barely hearing their voices but understanding all of the Love they both shared with her in their sphere of love.

After a moment Lou began to very slowly to work himself in her letting her get used to him and after a minute, she began to set the pace with her hips that she liked most. All were taking their time stroking Sara while she just kept Cumming with both of them in her pleasure centers.

Molly moved to kiss Sara deeply and ask her how he felt in her.

Her tongue met Molly's fiercely as another orgasm washed over her and she said her felt "SOOO Gooood in her and she was ready for his cum at any time and he could fuck her harder now!"

Molly got up and kissed Sara one more time before going behind Lou and taking the pink vibrator and beginning to run it up and down his ass crack as he held Sara's small hips and began to fuck her eager ass even faster as she shouted encouragement to him

"That's It Lou Fuck Me good. Fuck My ass harder I Love it. I can even feel the vibrator through his cock. Fuck him with it Molly and Make him fill me with his cum!"

Molly knew he was ready for the pink vibrator with her earlier fucking of him and the rimming she had just done, and she pushed it slowly into him, quickly turning it up and holding it so his fucking her let him fuck himself on the vibrator. It was not easy for Molly to do but he only lasted a minute before all but shouting he was Cumming and began to kiss and bite Sara's neck with His cock buried all the way into and erupting in her as she twitched and her cum shot out in half a dozen strong pulses, past his balls and all over Molly's hand and nearby mouth.

It had been unbelievable for Sara to feel his cum fill her in such a way. He had cum twice in the last two hours but still it felt like never before the few times she had fucked without a rubber and felt a man cum in her pussy. She would be having a lot of fun with her new toy back there when alone soon, unless a worthy man came along.

For a moment all three held there except for Molly withdrawing and turning off the vibrator.

Lou kissed Sara's neck softly and asked her if she was alright.

"I am fine Lou and that was awesome. I've never felt a man cum in me like that before!"

Lou kissed her neck one more time before slowly withdrawing from her and taking a moist towel to gently wipe her and himself after.

Molly moved up to be next to her and began to kiss her and hold her head, asking if she was ok and how she felt now that Lou was not in her anymore.

"I do feel empty like he had said after you left his ass, but he never hurt me and I see why you like this so much, and you can't get pregnant doing it this way. My vibrator is going to have fun in both my pussy and ass while you guys are away."

It was very late and none of them cared to find out how little sleep they were destined to get. All took a quick shower and did a toothbrushing before heading to bed and smoking a quick half a joint to mostly calm the still excited Sara down so they could sleep for a few hours at least until the wakeup call from the desk at six.

It was still dark, and the call had not come yet when Molly woke and needed to run to pee quickly.

Returning she could see in the half-light Lou and Sara tangled together and both twitching like they were in the middle of dreams at the same time. Molly stood watching them hold and move against the other but not in unison like she was almost fighting to be free of something and he was more trying to walk.

Not thirty seconds into this scene the phone on the end table next to where Molly was standing rang, and she quickly answered it on the first ring and thanked the lady on the other end for the wakeup call.

She then looked down at Sara and Lou who both wore stunned looks on their faces and not just from the sudden call after only three and a half hours of sleep.

"Molly, Sara said softly, I think we were in each other's dreams at the same time, and we saw and recognized each other but we were not in this time, but I think long ago. It has been something that has haunted me for almost ten years but now I don't know what to think."

"That was crazy too Sara, I was walking in a strange place and there you are on a platform looking like you were to be sold as a slave in a strange marketplace thousands of years ago, then we saw each other, and you called to me, and I answered in a language I don't know."

Molly looked on them stunned by what they had just said after what her and Star had gone through only days earlier. They had smoked a lot of pot but had not done any magic mushrooms for a day and a half and none like the one's from Star and from her own dreams of past worlds.

It was going to be an interesting ride to Harrisburg for the next few hours and then the days after talking about this more with Molly and Star who may be able to guide Lou and Sara if needed.