Road Tripping Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I can tell the other two are from Hailey. No wonder she had the giggles when she got there, but told me she had invited you guys out to stay with us after the shows in LA. I can't wait to have you two out to hang out also. It will be a lot of fun!"

Irv looked into Lou stoned eyes and added more quietly. "Hailey and Molly have been doing a little more than talking I think, and I know she would LOVE to get to know Molly better and I hope you would like to get to know both of us better," as he smiled and slowly gave Lou a hug and kissed his lips.

Lou was confused for a second before he closed his eyes and let his lips part as his tongue was greeted by Irv's. For a moment they kept their kiss a little reserved as both were unsure how the other was going to react. Like their women before them they broke for a moment too look into the other man's eyes and check to make sure both were ok with where this could lead too.

Lou put the almost done joint next to the others in the ashtray while looking into Irv's eyes before he went into renew their kiss. This time both men fully opened their mouths and kissed as deeply as they would their women shortly. Their tongues engaged in a fierce wrestling match while Lou noticed the different feel of Irv's trimmed beard and mustache mixing with his own long mustache. It was a different sensation but still very exciting as both of their growing cocks would attest to.

After a moment they broke their kiss again to catch their breath and to slow things down. Here was not the place for anything to go further. Both men knew that they were going to have plenty of time to get to know they and their partners in a week or so.

"Let's smoke this joint Lou and cool down a bit before we are getting out of here with our cocks out like flagpoles. We will have a good time soon enough and I bet Molly will take care of any blue balls soon enough as I hope Hailey will for me."

Irv took a hit and gave Lou a quick kiss and said: "I know the world we live in also and what happens in here is between us and our women and knowing Hailey and likely Molly with their connection to her, Star will know soon too, but both women are her pupils and I trust her absolutely as I know you must."

They smoked the other joint and Irv described his land and what he needed to do while on this break with some major brush clearing that Lou volunteered to help with.

Lou showed him the stereo and where he had more speakers and heater vents added to the car as Irv told him some of the work he had done on their ride.

Five minutes later and a few hits from the bowl, and one more quick kiss later they were outside in the rain and now wind, as Irv went to pack up most of his stuff and Lou went to check on Molly who had moved the grills to shelter them a bit so they would not blow out with the last of the meatballs cooking and their last hot dogs, except for last package they were going to save for later or tomorrow.

Molly could tell Lou was a little shaken up along with being very high as he helped her move the second grill and folded up their table to make more space while they cooled his small grill in the rain.

Once they had a quiet minute Molly sat next to Lou on the tailgate and asked him. "Are you alright? I can tell you are fucking high as a kite but how are things with Irv?"

"Molly I feel a little guilty because we kissed a few times up there while were smoking. I enjoyed it but I feel like I cheated on you doing it I hope you understand Molly?"

She smiled at him deeply feeling even deeper love for him than before at what he had said and what she could tell were sincere feeling of guilt. She knew she could trust him!

"Lou, It's all good. I had kissed Hailey when we were up front together and I bet you guessed that, and the fact that you did not keep what you did from me proves I can trust you. I was going to tell you about Hailey later and the fact they want to get together with both of us. I just didn't want you to be awkward with Irv when you were together and let thing happen kind of naturally. I hope you understand because I can't wait to meet up with them in a week and see where all of this goes."

Lou was relieved and Molly could see the stress and fear of having made some kind of mess of the best thing in his life with her melt away. They now could relax and had time to talk quietly about what had happened in detail with both of them while they hugged under a blanket and sold their last meatball at five pm to Phil, Molson man who got the last two beers they had. No need to bring any of those west with them either.

After about half an hour Hailey and Irv were done packing up and came by to hang out and try and stay warm and somewhat dry.

"Are you guys ok?" Hailey asked Molly while they were on tailgate having a hot tea before the show.

"Yes, Molly answered with a smile. We just needed to talk a little bit; you know how it is Hailey."

Lou added. "We are Awesome Hailey, and we can't wait to get to California, especially after a day like today." Lou stuck a hand into the driving rain, as he looked at all of the tarps with Irv trying to figure a way to take all this down without getting soaked.

Irv added, "If nothing else, we will be out of this rain, dry and warmer I hope."

"This is the worst we have seen in the weeks we have been together for but that is only a few weeks. I am sure we will see worse. I think we might sleep in the car tonight Lou." Molly looked over at the dry back of the wagon and wondered if their tent had floated away yet.

"We have a full-size air mattress that fits in the back so we can sleep warm and dry on nights like this if the tent is not dry or warm enough Hailey." Lou add as they both joking laid down on the long deck.

"We plan to get a hotel on the road tomorrow and Lou has a room in the town of Sierra Vista, Arizona for the festival on the 15th, we are going to, but the rest of the nights we will camp or sleep in Andromeda if it is too nasty out to save some money on the road. We want this trip to continue for as long as we are having fun out here." Both Molly and Lou looked at the other and gave a quick kiss that made Hailey and Irv smile back and agree it was a good way to live and see the world.

"What kind of festival is it you're going to see?" Irv asked.

"I read about it back in late January and looked at the schedule of the concerts that I had already ordered for and figured it would be a good day to rest and have fun after I planned to dig for petrified wood the day before. I think the whole festive should be an interesting mix of Native American, Hispanic, and Western themes and music, but I will know when I get there."

"The Petrified wood dig site is near the National Park and has been there for decades and I was not sure they were still open until I got a phone number and called. I talked to the owner a few days before finding out about the festival to confirm they were still open. I was a kid when I went there before and found some cool things then."

He looked at Molly and added. "Since we met all of these things will be even more fun with Molly at my side."

Molly hugged him a little closer under the blanket and kissed his cheek. " I could not believe his plan for this trip the night we met, and I've never been happier since we joined and have met all these cool people out here like you two." Molly reached out and just touched their covered knees as all were close under the shelter to keep as dry as they could.

"I'd never been west of Ohio on the ground until Lou, and I got out here. I'd flown to Hawaii with my father and his new wife when I was sixteen. She had whipped the work ethic into him finally and they had just found out she was pregnant with their first child."

"Which way are you guys going back to your home?" Lou asked.

"We are heading straight west on Route 80 and will be home late on the 14th. That way we have a few days at home before the Irvine shows. We have not been home in over two months, but Hailey's brother has been staying there most of the time, since he lives just two miles down the road." Irv said a loudly having to talk over the heavy rain.

It was going to be ugly taking the tarps down as Lou continued to look at the pools in the tarps.

Hailey added, "We can't wait to have you guys visit for a few days, It will be fun she said with a wink at all of them, and a squeeze of both of their blanked knees. You will have almost two weeks to bum around between shows. You will love it, as long as there aren't any Earthquakes!"

Molly's head whipped over to Lou and asked, "Have you ever felt an earthquake Lou? I felt the Volcano rumble the ground under our feet when we visited it."

"No Molly. The worst I've been through are Hurricanes and bad Blizzards, and none of those did any real damage where I lived. You saw more snow in Connecticut, then I did in Delaware. How often do you feel them there?"

All Irv would say was. "You will know when you feel one, and if you are there long enough you WILL feel one."

Molly clutched at Lou's hand under the blanket slightly while joking with everyone that she was scared now. Lou could sense she did have a fear of the earth moving for real though.

Hailey laughing told them. "We have only a well-built one-story house and we are not in of the real high-risk areas, and we don't have gas lines running to the houses in our area. I would never live or work in one of those high rises though!"

They all laughed and chatted for fifteen minutes longer until Maggie ducked her head under and said smoke fest for all in fifteen minutes and asked if they could have a hand with the tarps in a few. Molly and Hailey went to roll as Lou and Irv started on the tarps.

Lou took a bath on the first one and said "Fuck it!! I'll get them all now quick!" and in less than five minutes he had them all down with Irv and Donna folding them behind him as he got soaked and went to change in Andromeda after the ladies finished rolling and packing Lou's bowl.

"We could help you change Lou if you want?" Hailey offered, but Lou said they would be late for the show then as he closed the door and had to strip everything off to get dry. He put all his soaked clothes in an empty cooler and got dressed in time to catch a few hits in the van before all went in. A good friend of Maggie's who joined them in the van was going to watch over their cars tonight and each vehicle gave him a joint for the night as he hung out at their van with his wife.

Lou had brought one of their Umbrellas and most huddled under that and another one from Ed and most got in dry although Lou was happy to be inside and try to warm up.

They went to get some food after saying goodbye to all until the break. They had floor seats, twenty rows from the stage tonight. It was a great place to see the show but none of their friends could just sneak over to see them there.

They had an Awesome time still and were surprised by a soaked Phil, Molson man who was in row five and stopped by several times for bowl hits and introduced them to more of his friends out on the tour.

Molly spent the show trying to dance her soaked feet dry. There was no way she was going to go barefoot here. She was not that much of a hippie....yet??

The dancing and the smoke slowly warmed them as they enjoyed their third show in a row together and were looking forward to the road ahead together.

Near the end of the first set a slower song began and both decided to sit this one out and let Molly rest her wet feet. Molly took a hit from his bowl he had just lit and asked, "How are you feeling about the kiss earlier?"

"I'm good with everything Molly and I liked it. I was just a little surprised and afraid I might hurt you. I am still learning, and I understand a lot more than I did earlier, I hope."

"Hailey wants all to get together for a few days of fun if all goes well."

"I was hoping that was the plan Molly. I still can't wait to travel with you across the country and see everything we plan to and all that we have no idea we are going to see."

Looking deeply into her understanding happy brown eyes he continued. "After the shows near LA It would be so great to go visit and be with them for a time where we can explore as a couple with them."

"Hailey told me they have been in a few other relationships with other people and couples over the years. She said they were just very laid-back people and looking for other couples like that for some casual fun from time to time on the road or where their place or when we get a place when we want to settle down for a time together. I Love you Lou and I hope all this works out well for all of us. My pussy got wet kissing her and I saw your cock was half hard when you got out of the car with Irv."

"Lou, we will learn some new things I bet many things, since we are really both young and inexperienced compared to them. They have eight acres of land. I hope we get a thunderstorm while we are there." Molly looked deeply into Lou's deep blue and moderately bloodshot eyes with a horny gleam in her own brown and red eyes and discreetly grabbed his cock through his jeans, that was hardening at the fun thoughts of what the four of them could all do together.

"I told Hailey about Sara, and how we were all going to be traveling together with her in July. She told me that they were not going to be able to come east for those shows, but they would meet us at the west coast shows starting in Oregon. We will all get to hang out together then although they won't get to meet Mike and Megan yet. Maybe in the fall they hope to come east for the shows. One day at a time, we have many days and mile ahead before then."

Molly the just kissed Lou for a moment letting their tongues have a quick greet before saying "Thank you for all of this Lou! I can't wait for our next day together. I Love you. If our stuff is all wet let's just pack it all on top tonight and just be ready to take off in the morning so we can get a good start. The one day I wish we had an alarm clock with us."

"If it all floated away, we would be back at the mall, first thing tomorrow, for that tent we looked at and new mattress if we needed to. I will get whatever we need to keep you happy with me out here on the road!" Lou returned a brief deep kiss before taking her hands in his and helping her to stand for the faster songs that came on to close out the first set.

They did not run into any of their friends between sets this night and went to get a get enough food for a snack so they would not want to cook later or stop on the way to the camp site to sleep. They wanted to sleep as much as possible before taking off early in the morning.

They were soon back at their seats smoking with the people around them and enjoying the good times. Both went up to talk with Phil and his friends for a little while before the second set started.

When they had a private moment Molly told him with a wicked grin. "Rest up tonight, although if we wake up at four AM horny, I'll be up for some pre-dawn fun, I can't wait to be alone with you in a hotel room tomorrow with a good shower and some of our toys to play with." She finished by licking her thumb so only he saw her to remind him of her plans for him.

The second set was an awesome set of music and dancing that all enjoyed. After a quick run at the start of drums for the bathroom, a couple of pretzels to share, and a few more refills at the fountains, they were back dancing until they were exhausted and were happy to sit through the slow last songs of the encore, before joining the crowd for the exits. Molly's feet had been wet for ten hour and she wanted dry socks and sneakers. These boots would take until Arizona to dry, and she was putting them on the roof-racks if it was not raining tomorrow to dry. She would need them to dig with Lou in a few days.

They ran into Maggie and Irv waiting for the rest outside the bathrooms and all were soon on their way to their vehicles. The eight of them were soon huddled under Donna's awning with her friend who watched their cars tonight. All had a quick smoke and talked about the show and their planned routes for the trip to California, promising to look out for all friends along the way.

After about twenty minutes with the rain only getting colder most were heading for their cars and Molly really wanted to change her shoes. After hugs to all saying goodbye, they went off to their Andromeda. Hailey and Irv caught up with them for one more hug and a discrete kiss shared by all, they promised to look for each other in the lot.

Irv told them. "Go to the North gate and look for the section 8A post and we will be as near as we can to it. Vendors usually set up around there."

"Cool we will see you there if not before." Molly said as Lou went to warm Andromeda and dig out Molly's bag with socks and her spare sneakers.

Molly was in soon, wishing the heat would come up quickly, as she peeled off her soaked boots and socks, to join with Lou's in the cooler. "We need to have a clothesline on the car to dry everything on the drive, but I think we will lose some stuff at highway speed." Lou joked as Molly smiled at the warm air now coming from the vents.

The twenty-five-mile ride went quickly, and they were happy to see the tent had survived the day with only one small trickle of water running to the low corner of the tent. They made a quick run to the shower just getting out as ten other people, all soaked to the skin came in the doors of both the men's and ladies sides.

They got back to the tent as the rain was finally ending and the moon was beginning to peak out from the clouds. They decided the tent was good for tonight since it was mostly dry inside and a towel was put near the small leak if it rained later. They were quickly naked and under the blankets sharing a quick bowl of weed from the chamber as Lou asked her to remind him to deeply hide most of the weed and shrooms for the ride west. They would have four joints on whoever was the passenger for the ride in case they had to be eaten.

"I'm horny Lou and I'd love to play tonight but it is still busy out there and cold and damp. Let's sleep and if we wake up early we can fool around then."

"I'm up for fun in a warm bed after a fun shower with you but I will not mind a four AM meeting after a pit stop if we want." Lou handed her the water before getting a drink himself and putting out the camping light. The Moon shown through the now open back window as they kissed goodnight to its glow reflecting in her crystals and their Love. After a few deep kisses they snuggled into the other for warmth and slept until the bright, cool, and very damp dawn.

It did not take them long to pack up and tie down the tent and Molly's boots and Lou's wet sneakers from yesterday tightly to the roof-racks to try and dry them. They would hang out the rest at the hotel or hope for a laundry there to use. They put their pack of hot dogs and two bags of buns in one cooler with water and OJ. Other food they had for the trip in another cooler with no ice. They were at their favorite restaurant in Illinois so far and left a $10.00 tip on the twelve-dollar bill promising to be back here in a few months since the camp site was nice too.

By seven AM they had ten gallons of water to go with the twenty-seven gallon of gas in the tank as they got on the highway for Arizona. A rocking Help-Slipknot-Franklins Tower to lead their musical selection for this part of the ride. Molly sparking an early doobie for them once the traffic cleared, and the sun dried the roads.

Lou had figured they would have about a 1,600-mile drive ahead of them for the next two days to get the campground there were going to in Arizona. Once they were well clear of the city the speed limits went up to sixty-five and they were soon making good time with cruise control set at sixty-nine and hoping to get halfway before dark tonight.