Road Tripping Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou drove until just after they crossed the Mississippi river and stopped at the first full-service rest stop for gas, bathroom, additions to their brochure collection, and another round of coffee.

They smoked the second half of their early joint and Molly had them up to their favorite speed and ran the next two hundred and forty miles in three and a half hours as they pulled off to an exit with a pizza place for lunch and to let Andromeda's tires cool for forty-five minutes.

With two leftover slices, boxed on the back seat, Lou had them out making decent time on some slower roads for the most of the next three and a half hours and another two hundred miles, while Molly organized all the brochures they collected, and they decided which places might be worth a visit and which were a MUST SEE!! She had bought at the mall a multi pocket business folder to sort them by state and it was their little game over the next hundred miles, and after lunch joint, before Molly took an hour nap.

A look at the maps at their next stop left them figuring they had about a hundred and eighty miles to go for a town where Lou's hotel chain had a location, and they called for reservations. Molly soon had them back at her favorite speed aiming to get them there for dinner.

"Spark up that roach as soon as it's clear Lou and let's get there and see what they got to eat before we have a good night." She reached over to stroke his quickly hardening cock for a moment before they were getting busy on the road again. Fun could wait for a few hours.

They passed miles of fields either waiting for their plantings or with fresh green shoots in them, as the sun grew low in the sky. Around seven pm local time an overpass and an exit loomed out of the spring fields where two highways met and their hotel was waiting, with a steak house next door.

Molly pulled in and insisted it was her turn to pay for their hotel. She did a little flirting with the young clerk and got him to set up all of Lou's discounts on her credit card and got a deal on some long-distance calls, to check in with their mothers and her sister.

After taking a little bit to get some things either into their room, that they parked right in front of or put into Andromeda for the night. Their boots and sneakers had dried in the 800-mile drive and the tent and most everything else on the roof was dry. They had a laundry at the hotel and Lou started all their wet clothes and ran out in the middle of dinner to put them in the dryer. They had hand washed their newer tie-dyes and her silk skirts before dinner so they would all be ready for the concerts and the festival in a few days.

After a good meal and a couple of drinks they went back to their rooms to make some calls and shower for a fun night ahead. They called Lou's folks first and all was good in Florida, and they were glad all was well with them.

Molly called April and got to say hi to Patty and she was happy to hear all was well with her and Drew and she would come to one of the shows with her mother. Neither Patty nor Drew had been to a Dead show ever so it would be a fun family time for them.

After Patty let April talk Molly asked to make sure Patty could not hear her when she told her to look for a letter from her soon on stationary from this hotel. There would be a photo in there for her, and she warned April to keep Patty out of her mail.

They were able to talk to Sara next and all was good with her as her weekend had been very quiet and she had a chance to catch up on her sleep and laundry. All was still good at her house, and she was counting the days until they were all together again in just over a month.

After their calls they went for a quick walk out to a field behind the hotel where they could smoke a discrete half a joint and Lou got out his new binoculars to see what they could see in the sky while they smoked, before going in for a shower.

Molly and Lou quickly stripped and all but ran for the shower together, both horny and anxious to further explore and help train Lou's ass for Irv's cock in week if all went well.

Molly could not help herself thinking of seeing Lou fuck Irv while Hailey ate her pussy with her experienced tongue, and then seeing Lou being fucked by Irv. It was a fantasy she had for years but dared not talk with any man about before Lou. They were open, to exploring all of what turned them on without fear of betraying or offending the other with their fantasies. Both had found a partner who wanted to explore as much as they did, and now they had the time, and they means to make these fantasies a reality.

Lou cock was hard as they entered the shower just seeing her naked next to him in the bathroom as they brushed their teeth and played with the others sweaty asses before their shower.

"My ass has been twitching all day thinking of your cock filling me with your cum before I put my cock on and fuck your lovely ass until I feel your cum rush out of your cock. Too bad there is not a mouth, pussy, or Ass to receive that load of cum, but I will make sure we both share it as she put a clean towel aside for the bed."

Lou kissed her and spoke. "You're going to need a bigger towel to absorb all the cum I'm going to make flow from you tonight Molly!" Lou the turned on the shower to warm it and soon they were making out under the spray while she began to pee on his feet, and Lou's hard cock was directed at her clit by Molly's hand for the duration of their kiss, their moans increasing as their tongues were just warming up for all they planned to do together tonight.

"Wow, that was so hot on my clit, even with the hot water." I can't wait to feel your tongue on my clit and the rest soon Lou."

They took ten minutes to just slowly wash and explore their loving partners body under the hot spray. Lou spent 5 minutes just rubbing Molly's lower back while she was under the spray to try and loosen her back, so no one got hurt with any fun tonight and for the long ride, work, and fun they planned on in the next week, before the got to Hailey and Irv's home.

After the shower had thoroughly warmed and relaxed them, along with their drinks and the joint, they took their time drying the other and just feeling their partners body from head to toe with no place left damp unless it was new wetness being produced.

"Lou, I know you haven't cum in two days and I want you to help me put on my new cock and then Make love to my ass like a mans and fill my ass with all of that cum you have built up."

"Then I can feel it pour out of my ass while I fuck yours until you cum again I hope. After that we'll see how much we have left. Does this sound like fun Lou?"

Molly dropped the towel and went to her knees and began to suck his cock and play with his ass with several fingers at once, looking up at him with her brown eyes and one eyebrow raised as she worked his cock deeper into her mouth and throat.

After teasing him for a moment Molly stood again and they took the towel and went out the room and into the bag with all their toys inside. "Help me put my fake cock on Lou, and we will both get our asses deeply fucked tonight and I will make it easier for you to be able to enjoy being fucked by Irv. I have seen how you suck my toys and I know I don't have to teach you the basics of cock sucking. You already know what to do. I will just help you with some finer points when I see you suck a real one."

They took a few minutes to get the strap-on rig all set up on Molly. It was easier this time since the straps were adjusted for her already. It did look they could be made small enough for Sara to try on. Molly had told Hailey about theirs, but she never said what kind of toys they might have.

Once it was on Lou went to kiss Molly deeply and let their hard cocks get used to the feel of the other while they made out.

Lou held her close for a moment while they kissed then worked his hands lower and began to kneed her ass cheeks deeply.

Molly could feel him working to relax her while he kissed her hard and used his tongue to strongly wrestle with hers. She wondered if this was something like the kisses he exchanged with Irv. Lou was always a deep kisser but now he seemed to be kissing her in a stronger manner, and not holding back on some of his strength.

He was not hurting her, but she could feel this was different like there was no holding back. If Sara was in her place he might be too strong for her, but Molly was built stronger and was able to give back some of this more physical side of this kind of lovemaking while showing Lou some of her limits with how she reacted to him if he pushed as little harder then she liked.

Lou rubbed her ass cheeks deeply feeling her whole ass loosen and relax as he kept kissing her hard and holding her tightly. He could feel her respond with her own strong arms and legs holding him and showing how much pressure she liked and how much was too much. He never wanted to hurt her and was careful with the boundary testing.

Lou went to his knees slowly working his way down Molly's chest, kissing her breasts, and sucking on her nipples. His hand now was slowly stroking her fake cock and just moving in on her while her own hand was imitating his motions until Lou went to his knees and began to lick her cock while one of his hands played with her ass cheeks and worked to her center.

Molly noticed he had completely neglected her pussy and clit so far adding a maddening level of teasing to this in her, but she played along and kept her own anxious hand out of her pussy but held her cock for him to suck and press into her desperate for stimulation pussy mound. "That's it Lou. Suck my cock like I suck yours. I'll have you deep throating Irv and Mike like a pro in no time." She almost laughed until his finger probing her ass, using some pre-cum from the tip of his cock on his fingers, and she let out a moan and thrust her hips forward for him to suck her deeper.

Lou kept sucking on her fake cock and was soon bumping his nose against her pubic mound, giving her some added stimulation, she was searching for. He took a moment after he had begun to finger her ass to look up into her eyes while he went up and down on her cock, adding to her illusion of transformation.

Lou took his lips off of her cock after a kiss of the tip and asked, "Enjoying receiving your first blowjob Molly?" He went to suck her again for a moment while she absorbed his question, until her thoughts were interrupted by his strong hands spinning her around and his mouth and tongue ramming into her suddenly parted ass cheeks. Lou did not hold back and just pushed his tongue into her already needy asshole that was begging for any of Lou's parts to penetrate her ass.

Molly could not wait for his tongue to push past her willing sphincter and begin to tease her ass deeply. Her neglected pussy was just pouring down her legs, but Lou kept his hands and tongue out of her flow, treating her like a man as his hand now began to stroke her fake cock while he rimmed her as deeply as ever.

Molly's hand joined his stroking her cock and pushing it back against her mound and the edge of her clit as she let out a howl and came from him just rimming her, without touching her clit or pussy once. She had never cum from only ass play before and no direct stimulation of her pussy aside from her fake cock rubbing some places roughly at times.

It was completely different and in a way added to the feeling of not being a woman and how she was able to cum from their anal centered sex this time so far.

Lou could smell her pussy running down her legs into the towel beneath them and longed to bury his face there for a minute to drink from her, but he wanted to keep her illusion of manhood for both of them to enjoy this part of their night. Her pussy would not be neglected the whole night he told himself.

Molly bent at the waist as her second orgasm crashed through her whole body as Lou's strong arm around her waist and his other on her cock were the only things that kept her from falling forward. At the same time, she let out a stream of fluids that coated Lou's chest and covered his dripping cock with more lubrication Lou would not collect on his own.

As her orgasm subsided Lou kept holding her and slowly stood. After a moment to stretch his back he put his hand behind Molly's head and kissed he deeply and with the strength he had used earlier which she returned feeling his cock pulse against her belly, covered in her cum and his seeping precum.

"I Love You Molly: I Want to fuck Your ass Mol and fill you with my cum and feel you cum through your hard cock and coat me with your cum Mol!"

Lou never called her this before, it was always Molly, and he used her nickname with a masculine influence that again added to her masculine illusion. "Fuck Me Lou. Fuck Mol With Your hard cock and Make Mol cum all over this towel. We can both lick up my cum when were done. Mine has a special flavor I'll bet you'll like!" Molly added with a wicked grin as she took the towel to protect the bed and kissed Lou again before bending over on the bed and presenting Her beautiful ass to him to fill with his tongue, fingers, cock, and cum.

Lou got behind her and was soon running his tongue all up and down her ass crack just touching the top of her pussy lips like the edge of his ball sack, although much more covered in fluids then his usually. After a few swipes to tease Mol some more he plunged his tongue back in her diving her the full and deep melting stick of butter feel she craved every time he went to love her ass and rim deeply and she returned on his ass with as much enthusiasm.

Her pussy would not be denied as she squirted all over his chest and chin again. Molly continuing to "wank her cock" adding to the stimulation from the tongue wiggling deeply impaled in her ass.

"Fuck Me Louis!! Mol Needs Your Cock NOW!!"

Lou surprised her when he turned her over suddenly and buried his tongue in her mouth for their hardest kiss yet as she reveled in the flavors of him from eating her so deeply with her pussy juices now just running down his chest and now covering her breasts while they kissed.

After a moment Lou put her back on her hands and knees and coated his cock with some more saliva and some of the pussy juice on his chest before sticking his head in the entrance of her ass. "

"I Loved how you fucked my ass last time Mol with Sara. I want to make you cum as much as I did then when I fill your ass with my cum! Wish she was here to drink your cum like mine Mol

"Me Too Louis!" She pushed back slowly against his head and just felt him slowly penetrate her in a long smooth motion until his pubic hair was against her ass like his Fu Manchu had just been.

Lou stayed still in her buried all the way kissing Molly's neck and shoulder and letting her get used to the feel of him in her again for the first time in a few days. " I Love you Molly and always will. I can't wait to fill you with all the cum I've built up.

I Love you Lou. Fuck me and fill me with your cum. I want to feel your hot cum running down my legs with my own when I fuck you after Louis."

Lou began to slowly fuck her allowing her ass to loosen and get ready for him to fuck her faster. "Mol, your ass is so hot and tight! I can't wait to fill you with my cum and see it bubble out of your open and just fucked ass." Lou took his right hand and reached around and now began to play with her cock and stroke her in a motion like he was fucking her ass with.

"I love fucking your hot tight ass Mol while stroking your hard cock. I can't wait for you to fuck me next Mol. I Love you.

Lou was now fucking her with the long slow stokes she loved as he built up speed and she came quickly coating his balls and their hands now both stroking her cock. Her cries muffled by the pillow she threw her face into.

Molly's other hand was busy pinching her nipple and squeezing her left breast to keep it out of her pussy. It was not long before another tremendous orgasm exploded in her body as she shook, and Lou had to hold her and stop for moment buried in her.

The feel of her showering him with her cum and the orgasm rippling along his cock through her had him suddenly explode buried deeply in her ass without warning. I'm Cumming Molly!" was all he could say as the third spurt filled her bowels as deeply as he ever had before and with more cum in her ass than ever before.

Molly could only manage vague grunting and moaning sounds as one orgasm crashed into the other and her body just convulsed under him, as more cum warmed her insides deeply like when he had pumped his cum down her throat straight to her stomach a few day ago.

After a moment of holding her and tenderly kissing her neck and renewing the hickey on back of her neck usually hidden by her hair to match the one she renewed on his shoulder regularly.

Mol, I'm going to plug your ass with blue man to keep all that cum in you for a while so you can feel me in you as you fuck me with your hard and your now cum soaked cock. I can't wait for you to fuck me Mol. Hold steady while I get blue man. I saw him with the other toys."

Molly gasped as he withdrew from her, and she did her best to hold the cum in her recently happily battered asshole. She could feel his cum seep from her and run down her legs, meeting with her own rivers of cum.

In a moment he was back with the dildo and could see the river of cum running from her puffy and still slightly open asshole. He could not resist as he held the dildo and ran his tongue cleaning up his cum mixed with hers running halfway down her thigh working towards its source. In a moment he was circling her asshole, making cum pump from both her pussy and ass as he plunged his tongue in her ass for a moment before replacing it with the easily inserted dildo to about two-thirds of its length.

Lou plunging his tongue into her just fucked and cum filled ass was a new and wonderful feeling as Molly came again quickly. She was not surprised when he came over to her side and plunged his cum covered tongue into her mouth adding new flavors and dimensions to their love making, and the saying "I Love You with all my heart and soul Molly! Now and for all eternity!

Fuck Me good Mol. I want your cock in me fucking me until I cum as much as you just did or as much as I just filled your wonderful ass with Mol. Fuck Me Good MOL!

Lou plunged his tongue into her mouth and Mol met him with just as strong a kiss. She took a moment to recover as they shared a cup of water and Molly said "I Want to fill your ass with my cock and make you cum hard again and get you ready to fuck me again after. Ta'Pau may need a cock in her pussy after Mol tonight Louis but first I'm going to make you cum and then we can lick the towel clean of our cum in the shower.

Molly got behind Lou who now got up on all fours and she said: "I Love you with all my heart and soul Lou! Now and for all eternity!"

Without a seconds hesitation she plunged her face into his parted ass cheeks and began to lick and tease him like he had done to her. She had one surprise in store for him soon. Tonight, he would get to feel the first setting of the vibrator while she fucked him, once she had him good and loose.

After some light teasing she plunged her tongue into his eager asshole and felt him quickly dilate and push back for even deeper penetration from her long snaking tongue, as she reveled in their deep lovemaking. For several minutes she kept at him taking little breaks to plunge her fingers into him and play with his already hard cock.

"Are you ready for me Louis. My cock is hard and ready for your hot and tight ass. I will make you looser and ready for all the other men and women we meet and share. I love you Lou."

Molly came up to change positions, and first turned Lou over like he had done for her and buried her tongue in his mouth and kissed him fiercely, with her brown eyes on fire and her crystals aglow, fueled by their love and passion.