Road Tripping Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I Love you Mol! Fuck me and make us one again tonight. Fuck me good and deep and train my ass like we have trained yours together. Fuck me Now MOL!!"

"I Love You Louis and I can't wait to fill your ass with my cock!" She got behind him and reached behind herself to reposition blue man in her ass and gather some of his cum running down her legs to coat her cock, along with her pussy juice running all over her thighs.

Molly put the tip of her cock at his ass and went in slowly only a half inch or so to let him get used to it. "Let me know if I hurt you or go to fast Louis, I only want to make you feel pleasure and I only took your virginity a few days ago."

"Fuck me Mol. I'm ready for your cock. Fuck me slow at first but them fuck me good and deep Mol."

Molly worked her fake cock into him in a slow motion until she was all the way in him and lay across his back kissing the back of his neck like he had done with her and slowly working her cock in and out a little at a time. She reached around with both hands while laying on him and began to fondle his chest deeply like he did to her at time when they made love in various positions.

"I Love your boobs Louis and your nipples are as hard as mine are. Wish they were as big as mine, but I still love sucking on them."

I Love you playing with my boobs while I feel you fuck me deep. I can feel my cock dripping each time you plunge into me Mol! Keep fucking me I love it Mol!"

"Did you see or feel Irv's cock when you two made out? Is he bigger than mine?"

"I did not see or feel his, but he had a tent in his jeans after we kissed. I would guess five or more inches but we only kissed for a short time so he may have been only half hard Mol. We will both find out and BOTH of us will get to feel his cock in our asses."

"I Love it Louis and I can't wait to find out all the fun things we can do with them together!" Mol was now fucking Louis in a slow steady rhythm that had them both excited but was allowing them to enjoy this together for several minutes.

"That feels so good Mol, you can fuck me faster if you like I Love your cock in me Mol."

"You're going to love my cock even more now Louis I hope." She stopped with just an inch in him, and she turned the vibrator to its lowest setting and resumed silently fucking him at the same pace she had just been using.

"Oh My God Mol! That feels awesome in me. Fuck me Mol and make me cum. Fuck me harder Mol and I'll cum for you soon!"

Molly held his hips like he had done with her and began to fuck him good and hard. Her own pussy was spitting juice as the vibrations from her cock were being transmitted straight to her clit as the toy rubbed against her pussy with each thrust.

'I Love your ass Louis, and you and my vibrating cock have got my cum running everywhere. Cum for me Louis so we can both drink your cum soon."

It was Louis's turn to push his head into the pillow to suppress the load groan and all the other sounds as he erupted onto the towel. Mol had felt him clamp down on her cock and she stayed buried in him, pushing her cock against her mound while she joined him Cumming all over their soaked towel.

They both stayed like that for a moment as both had deep and long orgasms as the low set vibrator added to the pleasure both were feeling from just the fucking itself. Molly held him tightly and kissed his neck some more before withdrawing slowly and looking down at the mess all around them.

That was awesome Lou, I Love you."

"That was great, and you didn't hurt me at all. I love you Molly. Let's take a shower take a shower and relax a bit.

Molly looked behind her and saw Blue man on the floor having been ejected from herself at some point during one her multiple orgasms. I need a shower Lou. Let me clean and take this rig off. Mol can go to bed now. Molly and Ta'Pau still want your cock LOU." She added at the end with a laugh as they gathered the towel, which they both had covered in their cum. Most of the cum in Molly's ass had leaked out to join the mess on the towel they brought into the shower after leaving the toys in the sink to clean after.

In the shower both just held the other for a few moments kissing slowly and letting the water flow over them as they just enjoyed their afterglow of their powerful orgasm's. They had decided at the last minute to just wash the towel. They could smell the bleach from the hotel and that might ruin any flavors in there.

After a few minutes of kissing and holding the other they got out and took a few minutes to clean the toys and leave them on a towel in the bathroom to pack in the morning. Once they were out of the bathroom they went back to the bed and got under the covers which had stayed dry. Lou held Molly and lightly kissed her head and cheeks while she stroked his chest and belly.

"My Pussy is aching for your cock and tongue Lou. I've never made love like that before where It was all centered on my ass like that and my pussy was left alone. Thank you for everything Lou, it was awesome."

"Thank you for everything you did with me too I loved it all. Let's sixty-nine Molly I missed eating you and drinking from your magnificent pussy!"

"Please eat me Lou! My pussy juices had been running down my legs since I was getting rimmed, and butt fucked by you. My horny couchie misses your tongue and cock in there!"

Lou swung around under the covers and quickly sought out Molly's very wet and anxious little hole and aching clit. The first pass of his tongue made her all but leap off the bed as he slowly went from the top of her slit down to just swipe across, he still puffy and very sensitive asshole. Lou did not tease her for long and soon his tongue was lapping at her deeply circling her hole and working her clit with his lips for some suction to add to her pleasure.

Molly brought her legs to surround Lou's head with her first orgasm. She soaked his mouth and mustache with her strong pulses from her pussy and buried her face in his groin and moaned into his balls while licking them and working his shaft to make him hard again. Ta'Pau wanted his cock in her pussy!!

Once her orgasm subsided and she released Lou's head so he could go back to drinking from her. Molly then went back to working his cock in her mouth and with her tongue. Like he had, she played with his ass gently but knew he was likely still very sensitive back there and was careful with him. For Now!

By the time she came again the taste of his pre-cum was in her mouth from his now fully hard cock. "Fuck me Lou, I need you in me NOW!" Molly all but gasped releasing him from her mouth.

Lou did not hesitate, and he spun back to bury his tongue, now covered in her latest powerful orgasm, into her mouth.

Molly's hand groped between them as he got on top of her, and she spread her legs wide and used her other hand to stuff a pillow under herself to add just a little angle to their coupling.

Lou entered her slowly, again letting her feel his penetration of her from the start to as deeply as he could go in her. They both let out a soft moan as they joined and began to tenderly make love after their much stronger encounter an hour ago.

They kissed and talked quietly as both just enjoyed the feel of the other and their joined emotions and love. Their eyes were both alite as Lou just pumped in and out of her and her first almost soft orgasm washed over her and pulsed against his cock while he held in her deeply while she came.

Lou kissed Molly softly and moved his tongue with her in slow motions to match the pace her was using in her pussy. He had cum twice and knew he could make this last for a long time with her now. Lou wanted to extend her pleasure as long as he could for her tonight. It may be a few nights before they had a good place for this kind of lovemaking again.

Molly asked more of his kiss with Irv and told him of how her kiss with Hailey went and how excited she was after. "I love how you kiss me, and it excites me like no other, but it is still different kissing a woman and I can't wait for us all to be together soon. It will be different to see you next to me making love to another while someone else's cock in in me."

"It will be different but I'm excited to get there and learn more and just be with you exploring together. I Love you, Molly!"

Molly could tell Lou was beginning to tire just a little and she said: "Let me ride you for a while and fill me with your cum."

They rolled out of their new wet spot, staying together as she settled in and began to slowly move on him, grinding her clit against him and looking over and laughing at what was usually her side of the bed looked like.

"Oops! We forgot to put the towel back. She laughed and began to move a little faster on him. Time for me to cum on your side of the bed now so we both suffer tonight." She played with her clit and soon splashed her next orgasm on his balls, chest, and his side of the bed.

Lou now picked up his pace and they met each thrust into her with greater force and soon their mouths were joined to keep their sounds down as he erupted int her pulsing pussy.

They held each other tightly for several minutes, just feeling all of themselves together. Both felt they were almost in the others mind and could feel the love of the other wash through them joined, like the rivers flowing together inside of her.

"I Love you Molly," he said as he rolled them onto their side and began to work his way lower to tenderly lick and clean her pussy while she laid there relaxing and feeling him just love and make her feel like she never had in her life before meeting him.

She came in just another minute, but both were exhausted from the last hour and a half and knew they had a long day ahead tomorrow. It was a quick third shower of the night and the laying down of one of their towels over the large wet spot they shared.

They stayed up just long enough to catch the eleven o'clock weather before shutting the TV and both sleeping until the evil wakeup call for 5:30.