Road Tripping Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly was handing George the $200.00 for the bucket of chips just as Lou and Felix returned with the second pair of buckets they had brought.

"Hi Lou, I got us something I bet Star will love. Look at all this turquoise I just got from George. I know I will use some of it and I've seen a lot in Stars and others works. This stuff has a real good color I think.

There is over sixty pounds there Lou and you guys will do well selling this alongside the petrified wood you have to sell to all the jewelry makers who follow the Grateful Dead. I have a couple I do some mail order business with for raw stones.

They talked for another ten minutes, and Felix told his father he was going to show them around the town and festival later when he was off in a few hours.

Lou was just getting the bucket from the back as they prepared to go shower and change into some bright cloths for the colorful festival, when he heard George tell Felix. "OK just be back here for 9:30 to help me close up and don't be too drunk or stoned to work for a bit. Tell Marta I say high and hope to see her too before she has work."

Lou carried the bucket back to put in Andromeda for the trip tomorrow as Molly kept pulling out pieces to examine in the full sunlight. She was very happy with her purchase as she had almost felt the stones tell her she needed to buy them. She already saw a few she was going to keep for herself and promised herself Star would get first look through the buckets if she liked.

Lou told Molly about going to hang out and smoke at Felix's girlfriend's apartment nearby after they all met around 3:30 at the fountain, and that she was into the Dead and had seen them, and that Felix was a fan but had not seen them.

"Cool, we will get to meet more people around here and George said his father is the one who mined the turquoise. I bet Felix helped and maybe we can get a chance to check out their claim, as he called it. George said the music really doesn't start until three, so we have some time for a shower Lou.

"Sounds like a good idea to me."

Then lowering his voice, he asked Molly. "Do you want to trip on some of the mushrooms we've got with us? I brought everything we had up just to see what we have left and bury all our little samples again. I got all our money except for the $1100 we have buried in Andromeda and the tickets in the compartment near the glove box.

"We'll hide most of it in our dirty socks from yesterday while we are out. NO ONE wants anything to do with those!" Molly laughed.

They went through the rotating door entering the lobby with their bucket of turquoise and Molly gave the woman at the desk a small piece as she said hi to them again. Lou put their new bucket under the tarps in the back of the curtained wagon and he and Molly went to their room for shower and some pre-show fun.

Money was checked by Molly while Lou got all their pot straight packed his pipe with the last of the Xmas weed from Mike in the bowl they were going to smoke and the two-thirds full chamber. Molly did a quick run through all their money and what they had spent on their trip so far. They were up after the purchase of the turquoise $23.00 since leaving her mothers and about three hundred more for Lou since he left Delaware.

Molly was relieved that they were this good at this point and there were no money worries yet. It made her feel good about his trust in her when he asked her to take over their "books" and watch their money for them. She was used to this kind of work on huge scales, and it made her feel good in their partnership.

"I didn't count the change at the bottom of the backpacks, but we are still up over $300.00 with both our unemployment's covering our hotel bills easily. How is our weed situation? It smells good in the hotel, so I think it's ok to smoke in here."

Lou handed her the packed pipe and a lighter.

"The last of the Xmas weed from Mike is in the pipe's bowl and chamber. There is enough for two joints of the orange haired half from we got in New Jersey. I put out enough for a joint from Phil's dime we hadn't smoked and enough for one each from the eighty and one-twenty bags from Chicago. We smoked the two joints Hailey gave us. We have enough for two from the eighty bag for the ride tomorrow and plenty for the first two shows if there is none available. From what Irv said we should have weed within an hour of the gates opening if we want any and he said he might see if he can bring a couple of ounces to sell quickly."

"We still have all of our little two joint samples still aside and untouched and several dozen roaches. We are good and we can even leave a joint with Felix after we smoke with him and his girlfriend and anyone else there. I will smoke the Xmas weed with them and a joint. We can give them one of the orange haired weed joints if we like, and still have a few for smoking around if it is safe or with Felix later."

"I like all of it Lou. Let's trip today like you were talking about earlier. I feel a good vibe with the day and the beautiful weather and cool people we have met already make it seem like a good thing to do. Plus, we got some got some time to shower and have some fun before we go to the party."

Lou got their Magic Mushrooms out and divided them in half then half again since they had gotten a large amount for their money and the piles, he made for each of them were about the same as what they had done last time with Sara. No need to get too stupid in an unfamiliar town, and there was a future trip left over.

Molly got them out colorful outfits for the day. She was going to wear her red and blue skirt to go with one of the matching tie-dyes. Lou was going to wear red, white, and blue one to match her and he had some good, faded denim shorts to go with them. It was already in the eighties today.

"Let's eat the mushrooms now Molly before we shower. I know this soap opera that just came on. My mom has watched it forever and it's on for an hour. It should be off at three when we need to get ready to go out to meet Felix."

They quickly ate the divided pieces of mushrooms along with some chips to kill the taste, as they stripped off their clothes and went to take a shower to try and get off the last layer of dirt from yesterday.

In a moment they were under the warm water washing the other slowly, while they made out after a quick toothbrushing to try and kill the bad taste of the mushrooms. Molly's hand was playing with his cock from the start washing him again as both searched out any remaining pockets of dirt and Lou slowly washed her hair.

She had not had a man wash her hair before and he did it slowly and enjoyed the texture of her longer hair. Molly had not cut it since they met and had decided to let her hair grow out. The dry heat outside would dry her head quickly too. His growing erection was pressed against her ass by the time he poured most of the hotel bottle of conditioner into her hair after putting a little in his own hair.

'Need any other area's conditioned Molly?" Lou whispered in her ear as his slick hand rubbed her pussy and clit and hair on her head in the same motion.

"My couchie needs your special conditioner. It comes out all warm and tastes so much better than the bottled kind she laughed and reached behind herself to tug on his cock.

They had been in there for several minutes and both began to feel the water on their skin and the sensation of touching their partner deepen. "I think the shrooms are starting to kick in Molly."

She smiled back and saying. Let's get dry and get into bed before I jump you here in the shower!"

"I finally feel like I got all the dirt off of me Molly." He handed her a towel and took another to quickly dry and not get cold. They had at least remembered to turn off the room AC, so they were not frozen when they came out to play.

They walked to the bed holding hands and Lou picked her up and laid her on the edge of the bed with her legs spreading before him as she handed him a pillow.

"I love you and I can definitely feel the Mushrooms kicking in. I want to eat you deeply Molly and feel you cum."

"Eat my Pussy Lou and make me ready to feel your cock fill me again. I love you and I want to feel what it is like to cum when I'm tripping like this."

Lou took his tongue and just slowly ran it from the top of her already wet slit to just circle her brown rose before going back across her again with a slowness he had not used before.

Lou felt each hair, fold, and bump, across her slit and asshole, over three long passes before applying more pressure to part her lips and allow more then the tip of her already throbbing clit to be stroked by his tongue.

"That's driving me crazy Lou! I Love it!" followed by a deep low moan as his tongue went very slowly, deep into her pussy hole, like he was penetrating her ass or taking a shy virgin.

Molly's back arched and her legs wrapped around Lou's head when she came for the first time in a day and a half, soaking his mouth which he opened to receive her delicious orgasm.

Lou kept drinking from her and running his tongue up and down deeply now working to catch any of her sweet juices he missed and bringing forth more from her.

Molly felt the next orgasm begin to well up throughout her body starting in her clit and radiating out from there. Ta'Pau had the moment to study with her keeping her sounds to a minimum as all of Molly felt her whole body come at once. Molly could feel each muscle in her pussy contract around his probing fingers while his tongue went from her pulsing clit to her also pulsating ass.

Molly/Ta'Pau reveled in the full body experience of the orgasm Lou had brought forth from her enhanced by the magic mushrooms. It may not have been one of her strongest, but the mushrooms made it one she remembered fondly for the rest of her life.

Lou licked all around her after she had sprayed out from around his fingers. His cock was rock hard, and he knew if he just stayed here, he would eventually end up Cumming against the side of the bed which would disappoint both of them.

Lou made sure to balance himself as he stood, and stretched his back, while looking down at Molly smiling up at him with her eyes open wide. In a moment he was above her as their eyes and lips met and for a moment, they kept their eyes open as they kissed seeing the fires inside of them. Only the power of the mushrooms allowed them to focus this close.

They kissed deeply while their hands fondled their chest and nipples deeply as both sought to stimulate and enjoy as many of their partners pleasure centers as possible.

"I Know you want to cum Lou but let me taste your cock for a moment before you cum in me. Ta'Pau wants to explore your cock while we are tripping."

Lou moved to the center of the bed and Molly worked her way down his chest, licking his nipples and trailing down his chest with her tongue until she bumped his rock-hard cock with the side of her head.

Her momentary surprise was followed by a wide smile as her tongue reached out to gather the new drop of pre-cum from his fully erect cock. Even tripping Molly knew he could come if she played with him to much now.

For a moment she just cooed and kissed and licked his hard cock in a gentle and loving way that did not overload him but just let him feel the love she was showing him in every way she could think of.

Her knowledge of his needs had her stopping after only a moment of exploration before she sat up and kissed him while swinging her leg over him and without even guiding him, they just met and came together. His cock entering her slowly, as their eyes locked, and both just mouthed, silently, I love you.

Molly sat astride him with a huge grin on her face as she slowly moved on his cock. You feel awesome in me Lou. If you cum I will just stay on you and keep riding, you.

I will last a few minutes Molly, but you feel so good, and I can feel your pussy rippling with each time you twitch and move on me. I love all of this Molly and most of all I love you.

Molly leaned back down to kiss him and let his hands play with her chest and nipples, making her cum even harder as he pinched both her nipples when she began to cum again.

Molly's moans and near howls were only covered by the several bands now warming up and an announcer calling out to all the towns square that the hotel was just off of. Her juices coated his balls and the towel beneath them.

Molly arched her back telling Lou. "Fuck me faster and cum in me! I want to feel you filling me with your cum and I'll know all day while I'm dancing that you filled me just hours ago."

Lou's wordlessly held her hips while he picked up the pace in her pussy from below. Molly's right hand was now between them working her clit furiously to try and match the speed she was feeling him drill in and out of her happy pussy.

"I'M going to cum soon Molly!" Lou all but shouted to her as she felt herself begin to pulse and have another strong orgasm build to its release.

"I Love You Lou," was all she said looking down into his deep blue eyes.

Molly took her now glowing crystal trio in her hand and clutched Lou's right hand in hers as both felt the magic of her trio flow through both of them as they joined in a deep kiss and a mutual orgasm overflowing all around his cock and balls.

It was as if one long powerful orgasm passed through three joined places of their love. Neither wanted to break the contact that gave them such a feeling of closeness. For several minutes they stayed joined at three places before Molly finally had to straighten up after so long bent over.

When she reached fully upright, Molly arched and cracked her back deeply. It surprised her how loud the sound was and how all of the vibrations ran throughout her body and into his below.

"I bet that felt good in many ways Molly. I felt that right through my cock and whole groin. I think my cock was only a few inches from where that sound came from in you. It was a very strange sensation."

"It felt really strange and very cool to crack my back like that just after I came so hard. It was almost another release after everything else. Let me clean your lovely cock before we grab a quick shower and go dance to all the cool music I'm hearing."

The extra enhancements of the mushrooms added to the sights, smells, tastes, and feelings the shared. Lou's tongue was quickly all around her pussy gathering all of the cum he could easily find.

Molly was not making it any easier as she splashed his face with more of her own fresh cum mixed with more of what he had deeply embedded in her almost alive couchie, at she spat her juices all over his face while grinding her asshole against his nose for some more stimulation there.

Molly came twice more and had Lou's shiny cock rock hard and twitching from all of her oral stimulation over the last several minutes. "Get on top of me Lou and fuck me good before we have to go!"

"I'd love to Molly!"

They moved almost in unison to allow him out from under her and Molly to take a pillow for under her back as soon as Lou was on top of her.

Like before neither needed to guide his cock into her now open but still wanting couchie.

"Fuck me good Lou and make me cum. I want to feel you fuck me hard like our night on the purple mushrooms in the tent. This time with a much better mattress!" Molly laughed and moaned all at once as Lou was up on his two hands and began to fuck her hard, making her moan and squish with all of the lubrication already inside her.

"That's it Lou! Fuck me good and fast like that. I love it! I'm Gona cum again LOOUU!!"

Molly's strong legs wrapped around Lou holding him firmly embedded in her, so deeply, her cum was being forced out in powerful, pulsating, jets against his balls, the fit was so tight now.

I'M Cumming Molly," was all he said he kept himself buried deeply in her and pulsed as second large load of cum into her flooded pussy.

They lay together for a moment until the music got their attention and Lou said, "Festival!" He was off of Molly and they both ran for the bathroom, as Lou got the shower warming.

"Don't you dare pee until I am there and can put that stream to further use in the shower, Molly laughed and looked at Lou with her best wicked grin. Aren't I a dirty girl!"

"I'm a dirty boy who want to explore all with you Molly!" Lou pushed two fingers into her freshly fucked pussy and brought out two mixed flavor, cum soaked digits, for them to share as the shower warmed.

They kept their kiss going after entering as Molly took Lou's still half hard cock and said: "Wait another minute if you can before you pee and let me warm your cock again. Just bend a little at the knees for me Lou. You a little taller than me, and I can't wear heals in the shower."

Lou laughed at the thought of Molly teetering in heels tall enough to equal his height as he got low enough for her to aim her powerful stream of piss onto his half hard cock. It was warm and she did her best to run her stream up and down and Lou even moved his dick aside so she could hit his balls for a few seconds before she ran out.

Lou did not give her a chance to say anything else. He just aimed at her pussy with his other hand spreading her lips and making her engorged and twitching clit an easy target.

Molly came leaning against him, nearly sinking her teeth into the almost permanent hickey on Lou's shoulder. "Fucking good Mushroom's Lou." Molly told him.

Two minutes later she shut off the water and got their damp towels. They left the bathroom just in time to hear the credits running on the soap opera. Perfect timing!!

They were dressed and out the door in only a few minutes. Smiles beaming as they held hands on their way to the exit, saying hi to the desk clerk who said she loved their outfits for the festival.

The sun and dry heat had dried both of them completely by the time they found the fountain and began to watch for Felix and dance to the mix of Western and Hispanic music from the band on the nearby stage.

Right at 3:30 Felix called out to Molly who he could not help but notice dancing near Lou with a wide smile and her large breasts matching the rhythm of the music.

He called out to them and was greeted with a deep hug from Molly and Lou clasping his hand and telling him they had only been there a short time and were just enjoying the day.

Felix took one look into their wide-open eyes when they took off their sunglasses for a moment and guessed in about a second that they were both on some mushrooms like they had planned, and their smiles told him that they had not wasted the two hours since he had seen them last.

Let's go to Marta's guys and smoke. I can't wait to see what kind of pot you've gotten on the tour.

It took them less than ten minutes to cross the square and headed two blocks into the city, to an older apartment building, with many people hanging out grilling and having beers. Several said Hi to Felix and his new friends as they made their way up the long staircase to the fourth floor at the top and Marta's apartment. The smell of pot smoke was throughout the hallway of the sixteen unit building it appeared.

Felix's girlfriend Marta answered the door with a smile and, kissed Felix on his cheek and introduced herself to Lou and Molly,. "You two look like you are ready for a show today and I can tell you two are tripping really good. Wish I did not have to work for 7 tonight or I would ask to join you.

Twenty-two-year-old Marta led them into her open and bright apartment, with one big room as a kitchen and living room. A door to a bedroom was off the main room. It was lined with many shelves of books, art, and antiques from all over the southwest from many different cultures.

Looking on with a wide white smile from her full red lips, Marta led the men to her kitchen table to get Lou's bowl ready. At five foot-six she was just a little shorter than Molly with a thin build and braless 34 B chest swaying happy under her colorful peasant blouse showing Molly around her place. Her black hair surround her large very dark eyes and deep tan of her mixed Hispanic, Native American and European heritage..