Road Tripping Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know. I loved washing all of you with my hands, and then with my tongue after Molly. I've been horny all day since we made love and have been waiting to be alone with you again."

Me too. I was still feeling you having just been in me when we met Marta, and I know the connection between us just added to my pussy being wet for the rest of the night. I need your cock in me and I want to train your ass some more for when we are with Hailey and Irv. I doubt we will be able to have much deep fun in the tent near LA.

Lou shut the water off and got the towel to begin to dry Molly from head to toe while fingering her pussy and ass. Lou was kneeling and kissing the pussy while drying her ass crack and working down from there and holding her waist and bumping his cock on her lower legs as he dried her further.

Molly pushed his head against her mound as he finished and spread he legs so his tongue could reach her clit to lick. This just got her flowing inside and made her long to jump him right on the floor, but she had to stop his dripping on her legs.

She gently pushed him back and pulled on his shoulders to silently tell him to stand so she could return the drying. She smiled at him, smelling her pussy already on his freshly washed face and mustache, and gave him a quick kiss on his lips before draping the towel all over his head and playfully rubbing his head and hair dry before slowing and now drying his arms and chest slowly while kissing his neck and chest, again feeling his erection pushing into her belly, and then between her cleavage as she bent lower at her knees, banging her breasts against his cock from either side, knocking a few drops of water loose and causing a drop of pre-cum to form on his tip.

Molly took her right breast in her hand and used her nipple to gather the drop from his tip and bring her breast to his lips for him to clean off, before returning to gather a fresh drop with her left breast and just stretch enough to lick the drop from her nipple with her own tongue while he watched her swirl around her hard pink nipple straining to meet her mouth.

"All this exercise has gotten my tits even firmer in the last few weeks Lou. I was able to suck my own nipple a month ago, but I think I've lost at least ten pounds since we met. Once we have some babies in a few years they'll be back in my mouth again."

"I wonder what my milk will taste like Lou. Want to try some then? I know you like practicing suckling them." Molly laughed at the end and went to her knees on the wet towel and began to dry Lou's balls while just suckling on the tip on his cock like a nipple.

Lou smiled down at he and said: "Joe swears Star's is sweet as honey to him and I would love to give yours a try in a few years Molly."

"Your milk is sticky but high in protein, and I love the taste Lou," Molly said looking up with her eyebrow arched as she continued to dry his ass and work her way down and probe the tip of his cock. Molly was careful not to tease him too much. Much as she loved the taste of his cum she was hoping he was up for leaving cum in both her pussy and ass before they fell asleep tonight, along with her fucking him good and deep. Mol liked fucking Louis' ass she had found out and could not wait to fuck him again and see him take a real cock both in the mouth and deep in his ass.

Once his feet were done all she said was. Race you too the bed Lou!!

They both took three long steps out of the bathroom before they leapt for the bed, with Lou beating her by his slightly longer arm, as they rolled on the bed and tangled their arm together and began fevered kisses with their arms wrapped tightly.

Molly forced her hand between them and spread her legs so his cock would begin to enter her very hungry pussy. Her talk with Marta earlier while tripping had left her mind swimming in a sea of horny thoughts since then.

For a moment they awkwardly humped each other on their sides before Lou moved and handed Molly a pillow so she could be more comfortable and stimulated by their coupling. Molly's hand guided his cock into her soaking wet pussy, and she let out a deep moan covered by the bands still playing until eleven tonight to cover add some background rhythm to their lovemaking as Lou began working Molly to the beat of a fast Salsa dance.

Molly howled in delight running her hand across her swollen clit and telling Lout to keep up the beat. " I Love it Lou! Keep dancing in my pussy like you were dancing with me in the streets earlier.

Molly kept talking and moaning as Lou kept "dancing" to the fast rhythm in her and even moving from side to side in her, soaking both of them. His having cum twice today gave him more endurance for this round and hopefully more before they went to sleep tonight.

Molly came twice in minute as the song built to a faster climax and Lou kept up as she sprayed his ball and the towel beneath them. Lou was sweating on her already from just having left a hot shower and the warm room. Molly's crystals were dancing between her heaving breasts, coated in the sweat from both of their love. Their glow reflected in Lou's eyes above Molly while they smiled, and she came hard again as the song ended and a slow dance began with Lou still not having cum but sweating above her and catching his breath for a moment as she sunk her teeth into his shoulder and sucked air past his perpetual hickey that was never allowed to fully heal.

"That was awesome Lou. I will have to get us some tapes of this kind of music for our travels." You didn't cum yet did you?

"No Molly. Your turn to lead the next dance," as a Reggae band started up in the band came up with a slower song next. Lou took another towel while still in Molly and threw it over the other side of the bed and they rolled onto the other towel with Molly on top.

Soon she was swaying to the long covers of a medley of Bob Marley classics riding Lou's cock. For several minutes she kept swaying to the music and sharing the feel of both of their hands on her breasts and clit. Both singing to the other softly the song the band was playing in the background as Molly came again riding him.

The next part of the medley picked up the pace and Lou began to fuck her harder to meet the faster beat of the song and fill her with his cum.

Molly sensed his urgency and told him more of her talk with Marta telling Lou. "In a month we will hopefully fucking side by side with Felix and Marta. It will be a whole lot of fun and cum. She also is trying for tickets for the Anaheim show for a surprise for Felix so we all may get to meet when Sara is with us."

"She also told me she has heard rumors of shows in the southwest after July. We will already be here and maybe Sara will stay with us. We can afford to for her to stay with us without adding much to our expenses and she would help us make more with all the work the stones will add.

Lou was thinking of all that could be happing soon and was soon fucking her as hard as he could howling back at her he was going to cum.

Molly felt him pour into her pussy and meet the heavy flow from her squirting all over his cock and his ball and ass she longed to be licking soon. "Eat me and rim me Lou while I clean your cock and your ass. I want to fill your ass with my cock, and I want to feel your cock in my ass again!"

Lou reached up with his hands and brought her sweaty face to his as they kissed and continued to move and squish, they're cum all around inside and out making a mix both were eager to drink. "Sit on my face Molly and let me eat your pussy and fuck your ass with my tongue before I fill you with my cock and one of your vibrators.

Molly was on his face so fast almost none of their cum trailed across his chest. His strong and roughed from digging hands guiding and holding her hips over his mouth and very busy tongue. Cum just rolled out of her as she squirmed and even tried to squeeze her pussy muscles to forces some out of her into his mouth.

This along with him working his tongue in her and using his hands to hold her and knead her soft ass cheeks deeply had Molly moaning and filling his mouth with her next strong orgasm.

After her orgasm subsided she laid her head down on him and began to lick his now sticky and half-hard cock and balls, while they shifted on their sides and Lou now had two of his fingers deep in her still quivering pussy while he cleaned all around her mound and thighs. Their salty sweat mixed with the results of their mutual orgasm's.

"I Love you Lou and how you make me cum every time we're together." Molly cooed into his cock. Her tongue working all around him, searching out all that was left from their orgasm's on him.

For several minutes they continued their tender cleanings and explorations of their sensitive asses. Molly's tongue was keeping Lou half hard as she worked her way to his ass slowly turning him so she could reach him better while his fingers kept busy in her pussy and ass at the same time.

Help me put Mol's cock on Lou so I can fuck you good and hard again, but first let's take a quick shower, so we won't be so sticky. Molly laughed as she untangled from Lou and both made their way to the bathroom, a little slower they when they left there an hour ago.

The water was hardly warm before Lou began to aim his stream of pee right at Molly's clit making her squeal on her sensitive pussy with the contrast of the still cool water. That feels cool Lou. I'm going to cum again, as she leaned on his shoulders and came and began to let loose her own stream as she peed and came at the same time.

Lou bent at his knees to catch some of her stream on his now mostly soft cock, letting her wash him first before using the shower and soap.

After making out and washing themselves completely they got out to dry slowly again with their damp towels and they went to the bag with their toys and got them out along with a joint to smoke for a little break in between. Molly wanted to give Lou a few minutes to recover, and they talked more about their plans for next month with Felix and Marta and the next few days with Irv and Hailey.

After they were good and high to go with their post orgasm highs they were still on, they got up and Lou helped Molly put on her strap-on rig and soon they were making out deeply before were back on the bed in another deep sixty-nine. Lou was working on Molly's fake cock while she was probing his ass with her wetted fingers and tongue when she could get a chance when he took a break from sucking on her cock and was fingering both her pussy and ass at the same time, making her cum while her mouth and tongue were deep between his ass cheeks.

Soon Molly rolled Lou onto his stomach and growing erection so she could eat his ass thoroughly and drive her tongue deeply into him She loved the deep muskiness and the warmth of feeling herself penetrating him and how he responded to her deep rimming. Once she had him ready and was reaching for the cinnamon oil she asked.

"Lou after I oil your ass I'm going to roll you over and try and fuck you face to face. Put a pillow under your back and we will find the right angle for us to fuck good. I want Mol's tongue and cock in you at the same time Louis." She ended with a wicked grin and a raised eyebrow.

Molly had two oiled fingers easily running in and out of Lou's ass after one more deep tongue fucking.

Lou put the pillow under his ass where he felt it have her a good way to enter him easily. It took her a moment to get herself set and his legs spread enough but in a moment she was slowly sliding Mol's cock into him as she again watched herself fuck him slowly as she entered him all the way.

Lou groaned lightly as she filled him and both of them watched his cock fill with blood and lust more as Molly slowly worked herself deeply in his ass.

"I'm going to fuck you until I see you dripping and rock hard then we can switch, and you can pump all the cum you have left deep into my ass Lou. I Love you."

"I Love You too Molly" Lou answered as Molly leaned down and their mouths opened to join as she began to fuck his now eager ass in earnest.

After a moment as she built momentum in his ass they broke breathing heavily and Lou all but shouted. "Yeah! Fuck me good Mol. Fuck my ass and make my cock hard so I can fill you Mol!"

Molly was deeply enjoying this new way of lovemaking and it was only a moment before she felt herself Cumming and her pussy juices all over them again. It took all of Ta'Pau's willpower to get Molly to slow down and not fuck him until he shot his cum all over the both of them and not deep in her ass where she really wanted him too.

Molly was breathing heavy when they broke their kiss and felt the trail of pre-cum on her belly from his dripping cock. "Fuck me Lou I want you to cum in me now Lou!!"

Molly pulled out or him and rolled on her back and took the pillow from him as he took her long legs and surprised her when he lifted them on his shoulders and rammed his tongue under her plastic cock into her ass to rim her quickly.

It was an awkward position for both of them and Lou put her back on the bed and pillow in a moment and took the oil from her hand and coated his fingers first. Lou worked two of them into her slowly as his other hand oiled her cock jutting up and he stroked it for her with fresh oil.

Molly had wiped her cock on the towel quickly after pulling out of him. She gathered oil from his hand to join him stroking her hard cock and push it against her clit beneath its base.

"Fuck me Louis!! My ass is trained and ready for your cock!" Molly poured some of the oil on his hand so he could coat his cock and replace his two fingers in her with the head of his cock expanding her hole as he just slid into slowly and buried his tongue in her open and moaning mouth.

Lou gave her a moment to let her fully relax before he began to fuck her in long and slow strokes from the first. "Tell me when you're ready for me to fuck your harder Mol. I can feel your ass getting softer and your whole-body pulse with each stroke."

Fuck me harder Louis! I want you to cum in me!" Molly then just let out a loud howl as she came hard and felt her cum spray all around them and even coat her oiled cock in her cum. She could not resist going back to stroking her cock has Lou worked her ass progressively faster.

"That it Louis Fuck Mol good! I love you fucking me like this!!" She shouted and came again, this time taking the other pillow to cover her screams for a moment before Lou took it away and put her legs back on his shoulders and began to fuck her hard again at this new position.

Molly's pussy was just spurting and running down her belly and cleavage, covering her crystals in her cum and sparkling from the lights in both their eyes and on the walls and ceiling.

Both noticed this as Lou felt the cum finally rising in his balls and cock as the sweat poured from him like her pussy did all over her. "I'M CUMMING MOL!!

She felt his cum pour deeply into her as a fountain erupted from her pussy covering his chest and her ass. Her legs tried to wrap around his neck in this odd position and in the end she almost lifted herself off of the bed, as she convulsed around his erupting cock.

Lou was out her ass quickly to let her down before Molly hurt her back from this way of fucking he tried with her. She was looking at him with her eyes still in another time zone, but he could tell she was glad to be back flat on the bed while she caught her breath and returned to Earth.

Lou lay next to her holding her and kissing her shoulder and stroking her cheek while Molly lay there trying to regulate her breathing and just cooing in his ear and smiling as widely as she could.

"Time for shower number three Molly. Want some help with Mol's cock?" Lou said with a matching smile and an offered hand to stand and head for the shower. In minutes they were back under the water for one more shower and a chance to cool off while the just put on AC hopefully did for their warm room soon.

After a quick weather update they were asleep before the bands had played their last note.

Their night in the hotel passed quietly for Lou and Molly in their bed, but some were seeing other lands while they slept.

Molly and Marta later both dreaming their time together in the Yurt on the endless steeps of Asia a thousand years ago.