Road Tripping Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her and Molly's eyes met, and both could tell they had crossed somewhere in their pasts. Both women broke their eye contact to next examine the crystals both of them wore as Lou and Felix sat at her table to get his pipe out and he filled the bowl from the pot in its chamber.

"We got this stuff that smells like a Christmas tree from our friends Mike and Megan at the shows in Worcester Massachusetts. It has traveled well we hope." Lou ended with a little laugh. The pipe and the chamber is how I get weed into shows without security finding it since I put in my Chuck's."

For the next hour they all smoked and talked about their lives in Arizona and Lou and Molly of their trip on the road after both had lost their jobs and decided to see the world together after meeting in Hartford.

Marta and Molly talked while looking at her good size Science Fiction collection and Molly asked to borrow a couple of books and said she would bring her three they had finished with, and they were carrying, to her at the bar she worked at later tonight.

While they looked out the large open window at the building crowds in the nearby square Marta asked quietly. "I hope Lou is as good a man as he seems to be Molly. I can tell your Love is older than your time together this time, just as I can tell we have met in the past before. It's in the eyes." she said quietly. Neither man could hear them as they were both very high and babbling about cars at the table as Lou cleaned and readied the pipe for refilling.

"I know Marta. I am just learning of these things. Molly tenderly held her trio of crystals. I knew within hours of when I met Lou that we had a very deep connection. My dear friend and teacher of these things, Star has taught me much and our eyes first met as yours did with mine."

Then looking into Marta's dark eyes, she calmly told her a stunning revelation. Star and I have known each other's souls for as long as four thousand years, we've discovered recently, when she was called Zephyra, and I was called Myrine. Lou and Stars man Joe were there in that time together too. It is very deep, and I do not claim in any way to understand it. Our past selves met recently through us about 2 weeks ago. It is all very hard to explain, but we both know from other dreams we've both had, we have been together in many ways in our pasts. Some with horrible outcomes. One in fire."

Marta saw Molly look at the small pentagram she was wearing and could tell from her eyes and the look she gave; Molly and Star had been burned alive together as witches sometime in their past lives. A pain Marta could begin to understand, as her beliefs were not always accepted with some in her family and community.

It was still over two hours before Marta had to get to work and all were having fun just chatting and feeling there was a deep connection that all may want to explore in the future when they would have some time and freedom. Molly had asked Marta about her and Felix's relationship and found they were doing very good after almost a year together. He was young but turning into a real good man. She also discreetly let her know her had a very large cock, about nine long and very satisfying inches for Marta. Molly whispered that Lou had over seven nice and thick inches and both were very open to the other and had spent the last three weeks exploring their sexual desires and fantasies together.

Their intimate conversation was broken by Lou asking Molly to break out one of their joints to give them another flavor from the road weeds.

Molly wanted to keep the deep conversations going with both of them since she could tell Lou and Felix were getting on good and her and Marta had a chance to set up something magical in the future if all agreed.

Lou had told Felix they would go around 5:30 to give him and Marta some time alone before she had to go to work for seven. He said they would meet him back at his father's stand around 7:30 after she went to work, and then they could go there for a drink and some more dancing after, before they went to their hotel to crash. They had a six am wake call already set for their trip to Los Angeles tomorrow.

Molly went in her handbag and got out the joints they had rolled earlier. She opened her small container and got out the 5 joints in 4 different papers. She took the one in the flag paper and lit it telling Lou. "This is from the $120 quarter we got in Chicago. It will give you the giggles at least. It got our friend Hailey with a good case of those." Molly discreetly winked at Marta letting her know that giggles wasn't the only thing to result from this good weed.

They all smoked, and Marta and Molly went to look around and she showed her the bedroom where they got a moment away from the men. "Molly I'm so glad we met, and I hope we can all meet up again under, let's say more private circumstances. Too many people with eyes and ears all around here. I swear half the building knew when Felix and I fucked the first time the way they acted.

"Have you ever been with a woman Marta? I have and I hope the question does not offend you."

"Yes Molly. I've been with a woman when I was younger, and I can tell we both feel an attraction between us. It was brief and only once, but it has left me excited to experience a woman, and I feel this would not be the first-time for our souls come together in many ways."

"I can feel it too. We both have been on this planet many times before and I'm finding those of us who have, tend to find the places where we can be free to explore. Following the Grateful Dead around I've met many old souls and I think attracts them because of the freedom they symbolize.

"I see what you are saying Molly and I can see where you would feel that way. The show I saw and the tapes I have hit me deeply when I listen to them."

"We are going to be in California for several shows and we do have some extra tickets although they are in the north near San Francisco, or we have eight on order for the July shows and if we get all eight, we will have enough for you and Felix. Our very dear friend Sara will be traveling with us for the month of July across the country and you would love her too.

I wish I could go to the shows in May and June, but I know there is no hope for me with my job and finals then. I also ordered tickets for July in Anaheim. Felix does not know yet. It will be a birthday surprise for him. Assuming I get them.

I have also heard rumors of shows in the southwest in August, so I will hope to see more then.

"We are going to be in California bumming around for a few weeks between shows and plan to visit some friends who live there and some parks but after we have a few weeks before we have to be back east. If you want to meet up and maybe go digging with Felix at the petrified wood mine for a few days and we will get a hotel nearby for all of us if you and Felix want too. We would never want to force or even pressure anyone to do anything they would not like to, but Lou is very open although not as experienced as me with his own sex. How do you think Felix would feel about a possible foursome?"

Marta put her finger up for Molly to be quiet for a moment while she listened to the two men in the kitchen talking about Felix's grandfather's turquoise mine. They were very busy!

Marta took Molly's hand and put it to her crystals while taking ahold of Molly's trio and met her lips for a slow kiss that built as their mouths opened and their tongues held a greeting that left both of their pussies running down both their panty less legs.

Marta had known within moments of Molly being in the apartment, that her and Lou had just made love. Both from how she smiled and the way she moved even though tripping, with a post orgasm languor and enjoyment in life.

After the deep kiss, that they reluctantly broke from after a moment, Molly, and Marta's sensitive noses both caught subtle whiffs of the excitement they caused in the other.

"Wow Molly! That was so hot!! Marta whispered. I will give you my number. We will definitely meet up next month and go for some digging. Both of us will be out of school for the summer and I can usually get Monday through Thursdays, and maybe a Friday off from work, and Felix's father will love if you help him get more Petrified wood. His grandfather's Turquoise claim is about a hundred miles from there I think I've only seen them on a map he showed me a while ago."

"The only problem we have is getting wheels. Felix might be able to get a truck from his Father for the turquoises mine although he said the road is ok. Is your car big enough? I thought I heard them talk about a station wagon. Is that what you guys are driving? I don't have a car since I work and go to the college just across town to save money."

"Our car Andromeda is a 1972 Ford Galaxie 500 station wagon, and she would have plenty of room especially if we could leave some stuff here for a few days, since we will get a hotel and not need all our camping stuff. We will work all the details out later, but it all sounds like a great time to me Marta!"

They kissed quickly one more time while holding the other woman's crystals, before returning to the main room where Felix was describing the route to the turquoise mine and having seen their car he said they should be fine going there if not carrying 600 pounds of rocks already.

Molly went and dug out their pocket calendar that kept their lives somewhat organized. "Lou, can we plan on being here for Wednesday the thirteenth of May or maybe even pull in here late on the twelfth. I figure we will go from the show on the tenth to Hailey and Irv's for a day and then we can try for here in a day or get close. If we get close, we can still meet up and go digging for half a day Wednesday and maybe two full ones after."

Marta looked at her man with a look of excitement he knew was going to make his next hour a good one. "We don't have to be back here until five at the earliest for Saturdays, so we won't have to rush back here Felix unless you have any major plans for that week. I know your father would love to have you go dig him some more stock to keep his father out of the sun."

"He will Love it guys and It will be fun to be able to work and hang out without my folks or grandfather watching over my every move. He liked you guys and he had mentioned going up to Darcy's with you guys some time to add to his stock. He had sold over $220.00 of the stuff you brought him from Darcy. I know he would also pay you Marta if you were helping.

"I know. George and your mom are good people, and they have always been nice and more than fair with me when I've worked for them at some shows in the past."

It was almost 5:30 and Lou was wanting to get out and enjoy some more of the festival for the last hour of their trip and let Felix and Marta have some time alone before she had to work. Molly got her phone number and they had Georges to get ahold of Felix, since he split his time between home and Marta's for school without a car also and working in his parents' shops.

Lou said they would meet Felix at his dads booth around 7:30 and talk with him too when they weren't tripping so hard. Then they would go to the restaurant where Marta was the bartender tonight and hang out for a while.

Marta showed Molly the bathroom before they left and had one more private kiss quickly before looking the other woman's eyes and exchanged their feelings without saying a word, only letting their growing smiles and quick clutching of hands show their deep interest in the meeting next month.

Molly and Lou left them the orange haired pot joint for them later tonight after they had some time together later along with the roach and a bowl of Xmas weed Lou left in a small tray. It was all hugs and kisses on the cheeks at the door as Lou and Molly went to go dance off the last hour of their trip. Marta and Felix were naked in the shower before they got out the entrance of her building.

Felix had her bent over moaning in the shower using the waters noise to cover him feeding her pussy his nine-inch cock while she talked dirty to him and about how she could not wait to go and party with Lou and Molly away from all of the small-town eyes here. Marta had one more semester before she could be free to see the world like her new friends. Lou and Molly had shown her a way to possibly do it and the items Felix's family sold might be enough to support them on the road like they were doing.

Marta clutched her Crystals while she came for a third time, howling over the cooling water as Felix filled her pussy with his cum. He carried her hundred and ten pounds to bed easily to feed on her still pulsing pussy and rim her until she was begging for him to let her suck his cock hard again and fuck her soaking wet pussy again.

In a few days she would tell him of the kiss he already suspected had happened between her and Molly. He had seen the fire in her eyes looking into Molly's within minutes of their meeting. He knew she had an interest in women and they had both talked about fantasies they had and things they had done in their youth no one else knew of. Marta could not wait for later when she would have time to bring out her toys to play with his ass and let him work on hers some more so he could take her anal virginity soon.

Her talks with Molly had convinced her that she could do it if he was kind and gentle when she asked, which Felix always was with the toys with her. This was turning into their first great love for both of them and if they could learn to explore and trust together they could last for all eternity Marta felt.

Lou and Molly were back in the square dancing and enjoying all the sounds, sights, and sensations all around them and still enhanced by the mushrooms. For the next hour they danced until they had both come down and Lou suggested they run back to the hotel for a quick stop at the bathroom and a dip in the pool there for a quick refreshing break during such a fun day.

Molly loved the idea of a quick swim and after a quick stop at the desk to set up a reservation for May 12th, to rest before going out to dig and more with Felix and Marta in a month. Molly had told an unsurprised Lou of her kiss and talk with Marta while they danced and kissed to a slow song.

At 6:30 they were in the pool just relaxing and enjoying the warm evening sun. The did a few laps to finally sober up totally before they went to talk more with George. They went back to their room, after a good half hour break in their day, and did a quick change into fresh clothes for the evening.

Lou wore a different tie-dye with fresh shorts and Molly put on her blue/green silk skit, with the blue/green tie-dye, that Lou had bought the skirt to match with. The shirt was big on her, but she loved how it went with the skirt and her crystals. It had been washed several times now too and was softer than her newer ones from New Jersey.

All met at George's booth and the four of them had a fifteen-minute talk about their plan for two and a half days or more of digging next month at the petrified wood mine and the turquoise claim. Their car was big enough for the four of them and they could safely carry about 600 pounds of rocks or if necessary, Lou would find a nearby storage unit to put anything they could not carry with them and retrieve it later.

George thought as they talked and after he agreed it was a good idea and plan and spoke. "Felix, I will run this all past your mother of course but this sounds like a good plan. For safety I will loan you the truck grandma drives for a few days, and I'll cover your hotel for the three nights. I know Marta will like a hot shower and a good bed instead of a sleeping bag."

"It will be about a fifty-mile drive to the Petrified wood mine, but I get discounts at a good hotel chain at the interstate exchange, and I'll use my credit card to pay for their room and save you some money if you like."

George laughed and said he got the same deal there too, but he appreciated the gesture.

Molly said they would call and get their reservation set up when they went back to the hotel later for the three nights, and George said they would do it all tomorrow morning assuming Linda, his wife, approved. She also liked Marta as a match for her son so there was little doubt of the trip happening.

They said they would call in next week from California when the festival was over, and they would all be back at their main store in Tucson.

After saying goodbye and telling George they would be back around 9:30 when Felix came back to help close up. Lou and Molly were going to head for bed early since they were waking up at six for the long drive to LA tomorrow.

Felix led them to the restaurant where Marta was bartending, and they were all able to get seats at the bar she was working at and hang out while they ate and drank. Molly had brought her the three books she had to trade and told her that George loved the idea of the dig with all four of them and was going to loan them a truck and pay for a hotel room for her and Felix for three nights while they dug. If Linda approved, of course.

Marta smiled at this since her and Linda talked often and got along very well. She knew there would be no issue of going on the trip unless there were weather issues.

They all talked, and Lou and Molly ordered dinner and had a few drinks along with Felix, who was of age in this state. It was busy so they did not get much of a chance to talk more with Marta, but Felix was able to fill Molly in more about what he and Lou had discussed and what the area for turquoise digging was like. Lou asked about tools and Felix said his father had a bunch, but Lou still planned on a stop a hardware store for a few new pieces for the hard rocks.

Marta and Molly went to the bathroom together and got a moment to talk and both were excited to meet up next month for more than just some rock digging, and now they had a hotel with pool waiting for them after their hard day's work before what could be an equally busy night for all involved. There was one quick kiss before they returned, and it was time for all to go since Felix had to help his folks and Lou and Molly wanted to get some sleep.

After some more fun in their nice hotel bed. It could be several days before they had another real bed. Hailey and Irv's was the next they planned for with their camping outside LA already planned and paid for. They all hugged goodbye at the bar as Felix said he would be here before closing to walk Marta home.

They made another quick stop to say hi to George and goodbye to Felix for now as they went to their hotel room for a little fun before a good night's sleep they hoped.

They quickly got everything ready for a quick exit in the morning with their pot, money, and clothes ready for them to pack in the car and go right after eating. It would be another long driving day and likely hot. They had left over half of the extra weight behind but were still going to be careful with the AC on the ride.

Once they were ready for tomorrow and both were already naked from packing their lightly worn outfits from tonight back up, they went to take another slow shower and enjoy the feel of the water on their lovers body while they kissed and held the other under the warm water.

"Want me to wash your hair again Molly?" Lou asked with a smile as his growing erection pressed into her soft ass cheeks.

"We used all the hotel conditioner before and I don't feel like digging out mine, but I loved the feel of your hands in my hair as our trips started. It was very different and very intimate in a way I've never experienced before. I hope you liked it Lou because you Will be doing more of that in the future when we trip again. It was fun in the shower, and I loved everything we did tripping in BED!!"