Road Tripping Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou did his best to open his throat like Molly had told him and tried to show him to get all of Felix's long cock down. For a second, he did bury his nose in his dark and sweaty pubic hair before he reflexively backed off and felt him swell in his mouth.

In a second the first blast of Felix's hot cum began to fill his mouth and set him off and give Felix a huge drink of his own cum. The women were so busy kissing and climaxing again they missed most of them sucking the cum from the other man's about two inches in the other mouth.

Molly said as she noticed them milking the others cock slowly. "Marta, we missed them. Now we will have to make them do this again tomorrow night."

"I know Molly, she said with a frowny face and took the vibrator from her pussy to begin to casually clean with her tongue. I want a kiss from both of them after their done. Save some of that for us too."

Lou and Felix got up and met in a deep kiss as both had kept almost half of the others load in their mouths to share. Neither could speak yet with their mouths still full of their now mixed cum. They smiled and took their women by their hands to kiss each deeply and share as much as they could in the sphere of love.

Molly sucked her vibrator clean and met Lou for a fierce kiss that had many flavors joining and soon being further mixed when they switched, and Felix kissed Molly deeply and both were able to speak again as all was now within them shared and enjoyed.

After a few minutes and more kisses between all and then cups of water passed around, Lou said. "I have an idea for how I can claim a contest prize and it will work for Felix for second place since Molly, you finished third today, if no one objects."

Looking on with just a little suspicion Marta asked: "What will I have to do Lou?"

"I think we should all go back in the bathroom for another joint and Marta, I would like you to bend over in the shower and I will warmly water your lovely brown flower before I bury my tongue, fingers, cock, and cum all deeply in your ass."

"I know Molly would love to feel all of those things from Felix too."

"Wow that so fuckin hot Lou. How about that Marta. Ready to become full blown ass fucking perverts like Lou and me. His fat cock will feel so good in you, and I want to see how deep you can pump your next load of cum into me Felix."

Marta had kept casually playing with the vibrator on low, still, just stroking her pussy as they had talked. When Lou had finished explaining what he wanted to do she just pushed the seven-inch toy in herself and picked up Lou's pipe and got up for the bathroom.

"I hope you are going to let me pee too. I have to go soon." Looking back at all with mock pleading eyes

"I'll give you a choice. You can either pee when I am soaking your asshole or if you can hold it, I will rim you and let go when you cum."

I don't think I going to make it that long Lou. Hurry and pack that bowl. I want a hit or two first."

Within thirty seconds the door was closed, toweled, pipe was having a purple bud jammed into it and being lit by Marta who took deep hit and went to share it with Felix. Molly took the pipe and shared her hit with Lou for a moment.

After two more rounds of shared hits Marta went to stand in the shower with the water having just warmed. Lou got in behind her as the water cascaded over them.

"Give me a second to get my balance set good Lou." Marta got herself set with her ass upturned and pulled her small, round, ass cheeks apart and Lou wasted no time in aiming at her sphincter she tried to wink at him as his hot stream went down her crack and back at first until Lou found his target in a second and increased his flow to as fast as he could.

"OH MY GOD!! That feels so hot on my asshole. I LOVE IT!!"

Lou had trouble keeping on target as Marta's knees buckled and she came from all of the stimulation. In seconds it was like a dam burst out from her as Lou kept up a fading steady stream on her ass, she burst forth with a strong steam of pee all over Lou's legs and feet before he began to finger her and interfere with her direction.

As they both finished Lou took the hotel soap and lathered up his hands to wash her ass and back quickly while Marta did a quick cleaning of her couchie, so it was not to tangy, yet.

They quickly exited the shower so Molly and Felix could go in after a kiss of their partner. Lou handed Marta a towel that they shared and went to use to sit on and watch them from the sink as they played with the others neglected nipples.

Molly was in quickly and bent over saying: "Hit me as hard as you can Felix. I want it to feel like you are trying to firehose your piss up my ass." Molly used her hands to spread her own soft and round ass cheeks for Felix to aim at as she did her best to have her brown flower wink at him as his stream hit her back and left cheek at first before he centered on her and let go with as much force as he could for ten seconds, that brought Molly to cum lightly like Marta had and finally lose control of her own bladder.

Like Lou before him, Felix played with her pussy and stream as he slackened and took the soap to wash her quickly.

Marta handed Molly a towel to share with Felix, as she kissed her and Lou and him met for a quick wrestling of their tongues and playing with their reinflating manhood.

For another ten minutes they smoked in the bathroom getting just high and stimulated enough, that the deep trip earlier in the day began to come back to them. On visual, auditory, and most deeply in how they felt each touch of the others in the room and in how their feeling and almost their thoughts became intertwined in all that was joining them further.

They lit an incense stick and were out of the bathroom and sealing it back up for now. Molly had grabbed all the towels and Marta got out some extras they had to get the bed more ready for some wet fun.

"Molly. Look at our wonderful strong men, already hard and ready to fill us with cum again. My asshole has been twitching since you soaked me down Lou and I know what Molly means by your hot stick of butter tongue."

"Me too Marta. Felix you are good with your tongue, and I can tell your loving all we do."

"I do guys. I Love you Marta, and I love you two also and this has been better than either of us imagined."

Marta was up on the bed for quick kiss of Molly next to her getting on her hands and knees on the towels and some pillows ready for when they might be needed to scream and or fall into.

Lou and Felix were up on the bed in an instant behind the women. They kissed again deeply as Molly and Marta did the same.

"They both have such pretty ass's Felix." I can't wait to fill Marta's and then suck your cum out of Molly's before I fuck her and fill her as Marta is fucking you with Mol's cock.

They knelt behind the women, and they parted their soft cheeks and began to explore their crack and work their tongues all around them very slowly. Both had been dripping all over themselves since their showers and all had pussy flavored asshole.

Lou took his time teasing and relaxing Marta for his thick cock. He had her beginning to climb the headboard with his shallow flicks of his tongue and fingers playing all around her pussy but staying away from her clit and her g-spots when his fingers entered her.

"Stop teasing me Lou and fuck my ass with that long tongue of yours. You and Molly have really good ones and Felix has a nice long one too."

This was followed by a deep moan from Marta when Lou sunk his tongue in her now well lubricated asshole and two long fingers into her pussy as deeply as he could. It took her only seconds before she was shouting into the pillow in both English and Spanish and her pussy erupted on Lou's chin and chest.

Seconds later Molly joined her burying her face in the pillow and starting to tell Felix how much she wanted his long had hard cock in her NOWWW!!! Just spit on your cock and feed it to me Felix I want to feel all of you and I'm ready for you.

Lou just kept at Marta's ass and had her peaking again and soaking his fingers. Lou took his dripping hand and all to further coat her all and push the same two soaked fingers into her already dilated asshole as he fingered her and got her ready for his cock her, he met Felix for another deep kiss to share the rimming they had given the women.

Felix had his cock head dripping on Molly's entrance as he broke his kiss with Lou and began to carefully enter her tight hole.

Once his head was in and she had relaxed Molly just slowly pushed herself back onto Felix and felt his whole length just fill her deeper than ever before. A deep rumbling moan escaped from her lips as Marta's higher pitched one joined hers.

Lou knew Marta was less experienced than Molly at anal sex and his cock was thicker than Felix's, so he took his time getting her good and ready for all he had.

Marta came three times while Lou was rimming and fingering her. She was beginning to plead like Molly for him to fill her when his head entered her and began to stretch her and had her moans go up two octaves. For a second, she had to force herself to relax. Lou's slow way of doing things gave her the time to be ready to accept him comfortably.

Marta felt Lou just move in her slowly as she got to watch Molly's eyes close and roll back a bit when Felix sunk his whole length in her in one motion as she leaned into him. Lou was being very kind knowing she was not ready for that kind of fucking. YET!!

Marta let him work about half of his cock in her over about ten deepening strokes. "Hold there for a moment Lou, she said as she took a deep breath, and she pushed back and took the rest of his fat cock to his base. Oh My God! It's like when Felix fucked me for the first time.

"Give me a minute Lou. Marta took a few deep breaths as Molly was holding her hand and shaking from the first orgasm Felix's cock was giving her.

Lou said: "Let me know when you are ready for more." Almost serenely to her as he kissed her neck bringing a soft cooing from her lips and relaxing her further as he began to move slowly in her, almost isolate in their own bubble of pleasure while Molly was telling Felix to

"Fuck me with all that long cock hot and make me feel all of it!!"

With each deep plunge into Molly's ass Felix felt a stream of her cum pour and squirt out of her and soak his balls and the towels under them. "You ass feel awesome Molly and I'm not going to last long fucking you hard like this."

"Fuck me faster and fill me Felix, I know you will stay hard and just keep fucking and filling me. Push that cum deep enough for me to taste it!"

Lou and Marta were now fucking at a faster pace as she had her face in the pillow screaming out and letting a tremendous stream squirt out all over Lou and splashing onto the other two as Molly came again and had one of her hands not stroking her own clit furiously.

It was only another minute before all four of them erupted at the same time and Lou and Felix filled both women's bowels with huge loads of cum that filled their spasming bodies warmly.

For a few minutes the held together with both men kissing fading hickeys from previous hot sessions and making soft sounds as all just felt their minds, bodies and souls join in pleasure.

Lou and Felix look at the other and smiled as they began to move their still hard cocks in the woman's filled ass's. In a minute both women were begging them to "FUCK OUR CUM FILLED ASSHOLES HARDER!!!

In just a minute all were collapsed again in heaps as the Lou smiled and said one word softly to Felix. "Vibrators!"

Lou was just able to reach the two the women had been playing with earlier and took one and handed Felix the other as Molly and Marta were still only partially aware of what they were doing.

"Set it on low and put it in as you pull out, so most of your cum stays in her."

Marta jumped a little as she felt the cool plastic and the low hum next to her still stretched asshole and his cock withdrawing from her, leaving that emptiness she felt each time for a moment after Felix left her too.

As soon as Lou's head popped our she felt the cool vibrator fill her almost same time as she heard Molly let out a deep moan next to her as Felix was doing the same thing as Lou was doing in her happy ass.

After a minute and the women squirting out another orgasm and moving to curl up together on their sides as the men continued to slowly fuck them and kiss some more. As they broke their kiss as saw the women joined in their own kiss and drawing closer Lou said.

"Time to give Ta'Pau and her lieutenant full power."

Felix had heard Molly called that Star Trek nickname by Lou and knew what he meant as he watched Lou's hands carefully turn the slippery vibrator in Marta's ass up to full and start fucking her rapidly with it as he did the same to Molly's ass.

In less than a minute both women came hard again and were begging the men to give them a break for a few minutes. "I need to go pee guys." Molly cried out.

"Me too Molly. There was something pressing on my bladder I think she said to Lou with a kiss on his cheek. Let's all take a quick shower and I really want to brush my teeth guys." Marta said with a smile, as all agreed and went for a quick wash and pee.

The pipe and bag were still in the bathroom as all went to pee, wash, brush, and have a few hits from the bowl and continue to bond deeper. Marta and Molly kept laughing every time a little more cum leaked from their ass, and both went for shower, and had fun using their fingers to help clean more of the cum seeping from their assholes.

"I'm going to get a different bag. Lou asked those in the shower. Do you want any cookies or anything else?"

"Bring in my strap-on Louis and I will set it up on Marta while we smoke some more. Red/Green please Lou." She added as he opened the door.

"Yes please. I like the flavor of that one too Molly." Marta added with a smile as she took the towel and Felix went to wash a few sticky places.

Lou was back soon with everything and went to join Felix in the shower for a quick wash. Both had remained more than half erect the whole time and washing each other's members helped to reinflate them further for the women.

Molly took her time fitting Marta with her strap-on so it would not chafe her and so she could play with her wet pussy and ass some more. "Next time I'm going to have a nice pair of butt plugs for you and Felix to play with." She said while tickling and dipping a finger into her soft and easily entered asshole, that was still slick with Lou's cum.

Molly could still feel some of Felix's working in her too and getting ready to be joined by Lou's.

They wiped the fog from the bathroom mirror so Marta could see herself with a hard cock protruding from herself. "Wow Mol! I Love your cock sticking out from me. I can't wait to fuck you too with you cock but I think it's only right that my love Felix is my first fuck.

Then with a slightly evil and sexy smile at Felix. "I will also be getting your ass ready for Louis to fill with cum while I fuck Mol with her own dick until I get one of my own. What do you think of that my Love Fernando, My Stud Bull."

"I like that nickname for him Marty." Mol called her and took ahold of her dick and put a hand on his to bring them together.

"Fernando, I think you should suck on Marty's cock while I get Louis as hard, and you can watch me up close."

She folded two thick towels and had Lou and Marta stand next to each other as they shared a few shotgun hit and both Molly and Felix kneeled and began to work their cocks in their mouths as Molly played with his cock and they fingered his ass while he did the same to Marta.

"Louis opened your ass good Marty. I can't wait to fill you with more cum again. If you are not sore you, feel like you are ready for a good hard fucking later.

I'm going to fuck you until you cum and get hard again Fernando. I want more cum in me tonight, just like I want Mol's tongue in me like a little snake of a cock while I fuck you as kindly as you took my virginity with you bull cock Ferando my love.

Marta looked down at him with her dark eyes full of love for him and how they were expanding themselves in their love. Her voice deepened and with just a hint more of her light Hispanic accent as she spoke tenderly to him. "That's it dear, suck my cock Like Mol does and we will go into the bedroom so both of you can feel us fill you and all cum together.

"You are good and hard again Louis. Ready to fill my ass with your cum like you did Marty's?" She asked then went right to the base of his cock with her eyes looking up at him while Felix did his best to do the same next to him.

"My ass is still twitching from your cock Louis. I want to fuck Fernando now and have him in me later. Maybe you can suck him hard again after he cums?"

Lou kissed her and said he would be happy to help as he kissed her again and spoke. "I'm ready to fill you again Mol one or more times tonight. They went to the bed and Lou passed the cinnamon lube over saying. Time for your cinnamon buns Mol. I hope they have some on the menu for breakfast or we may have to come back here for more."

"I'll give you some cinnamon buns in the morning and you can give me a couchie full of cum before we dig if we wake up on time. Molly joked as she got on the bed and Lou got behind her and sunk his tongue into her easily open asshole that still had some of Felix's cum working its way out of her.

His tongue went deeper to see if more could be found while his fingers flicked her clit slowly.

Next to them, Marta was working her tongue in and around Felix's lightly haired asshole and kept working his balls before going back and rimming him deeper and now stroking his balls and making his cock drip some more. Molly took a drop from the tip and gave it to him before they kissed, and she moaned into his mouth while she came and got Louis wet again.

Lou and Marta intensified their deep rimming of their partners to prepare them for the cocks about to enter them. They took a break before they got up to oil and enter them to kiss and share all of themselves even more.

Marta knew soon it would be Lou rimming Felix and getting him ready for his first hot load of cum deep in his bowels. She was sure he would love it as much as her and was so happy it was Lou and Molly who were introducing them to all of the pleasure in the exploration of their sexuality, openly, as a couple, could bring them.

Marta watched Lou's oiled fingers enter, gently stretch and tease Molly as she did almost the same with Felix but added a third finger to get closer to the size of Lou's and the cock she was wearing.

Lou had the tip of his cock go into Molly and she just went back on his oiled dick all the way with a Happy high note calling out. "I missed your cock in me Louis. I hope you can feel some of Fernando's wonderful cum in me.

I liked his cock in me and he is going to have to fill you with cum and Molly wants to get double fucked by you two." Looking over at Felix as Marta was kissing his neck and very slowly entering him and adding another circle between them, they had begun to explore.

Lou waited for Marta to have her cock buried all the way in Felix, before he began to move slowly, just like Marta was in Felix, to tease Molly even more and add to her pleasure and his own, knowing he would likely last a while, having cum twice in the last two hours.

Lou took his time beginning to slowly fuck Molly and just let her feel him work her in long, deep strokes that had her pussy shooting her honey out with each deep thrust. "I Love it, Louis. Keep that pace up and I'll climb the walls before I cum.

Next to them Marta was still moving slower in Felix letting him get used to being filled and fucked like this. There was no rush here, like the night he became her first, just no thunderstorms to light up the night.