Road Tripping Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right now, we are both collecting unemployment in different states, so if we move somewhere officially or get jobs anywhere, we will lose our benefits. We both can collect until November, I think. In the new year we will decide what we want to do before we go back out for the 1988 tour!" Lou finished with a smile and shared hit with Molly who also loved the idea they would be out here again next year.

Marta's mind was already half planning for the spring of 88 when she would be done with school and Felix would have his two-year degree he had been going for. She was going to save every cent she made on these digs if she could for next year.

If Felix could convince his parents into letting him go and sell some of their things, Marta was already planning what she could set up to sell from her old camping grill that would be easy and different like the meatball sandwiches they sold.

Her Grandmother had taught her easy dishes she made for large family gatherings that were good and would do well and were not expensive to make. If her and Felix worked hard like them, they could see the world like Lou and Molly were, aside from all the wonderful times they would share.

There was now this other journey they were on too, and her connection with Molly was to be compelling to ignore. There was too much to learn here to pass up the opportunity.

As they got up to go back to the hotel, from two joints and a hash mix pipe full to finish their smoke session on a very mellow note, Marta asked: How much did your car, Andromeda cost to buy and get her ready for the road like you did Lou.

Lou thought for moment as they reached the door to Marta and Felix's room and Molly ran to their room for the toy bag again tonight. "I did look for a month before my mechanic friend in Delaware told me about her being for sale soon and he had worked on her for years. The owner, Ruth, asked a thousand dollars, and I was happy to pay it."

"I spent almost three thousand in total, having a lot of work done on the car and then I had the guy who will install my CB soon, put in my stereo, then closing the door he added. She also has a few secret compartments he added. I know you saw the one in the back Marta, and Felix saw the one under the hood we use to hide pot, shrooms, and my pipe on long trips. I'm hoping the hot engine would prevent a drug dog from smelling it under there."

"It's a good way they set it up. It would be easy to do on any older car like yours and the idea of a station wagon like that is good for the road and instant camping in if you need to.

"Cops don't look twice at them, and we use the cruise control so we don't get pulled over and we can get decent gas mileage with such a big car, but she does not have a large motor for a car of this era, so you may run into more expense there if you get something like a 429 that many Ford wagons were built with in that year I think.

"Felix you will have to see if your great grandma is still driving that tank she has. It makes Andromeda look small Lou." She said with a laugh, letting Molly in and locking the door as all was closed up and they relaxed, some more after a long and fun day.

"She still drives that beast to mass twice a week and the store once a week, but I bet the car doesn't have fifty thousand miles on it. Mom and her sister, and my grandma would all like her stop driving at 97, but she is stubborn."

"Marta is right about it being a tank. I think it's a blue, 1970 Pontiac and I swear it's at least a foot wider and two feet longer than the Galaxy with that huge chrome beak it has."

"That sounds like the Plymouth Fury wagon my mother had, and I learned to drive in. It was big but it made me a better driver in the long run and taught my sister to pay more attention after she killed two other cars with it. She quickly added, as they looked at her, No one was hurt at least since she did manage to hit empty parked cars."

"I put a dent in moms car learning to drive. Felix said, with a laugh, but I've gotten better and didn't scare Marta on the ride here."

For the next fifteen minutes they sat relaxing and talking of the road, while all casually undressed and they warmed the shower and began more tender interactions, kissing and stroking as all grew more excited.

"Our men are getting nice and hard for us Marta. I want to wash Lou off and ride his wonderful cock next to you. Then we can try and stretch you pussy and ass with both of them at once if you want to try. I loved it but felt it for a day or two after.

"Darcy will just laugh at us more tomorrow, Molly." Marta said with a smile as she took both men's hard cocks in hand as Molly went into the shower. Once in she released Lou to go and warm Molly's clit with his hot piss as she went to suck on Felix for a moment.

Behind her, Marta heard Molly let out a moan that was suddenly stifled as she sunk her teeth into Lou's shoulder, renewing the hickey next to Katy's fading one.

She took some spit from Felix's long cock after deep throating him for a moment and used her two coated fingers to probe his ass easily and bring a fresh drop of pre-cum to his tip for her to lick off.

As Molly finished soaking his balls, they took thirty seconds to give themselves a quick wash and watch Marta suck and finger Felix deeply. They got out of the shower dripping wet as Molly went to kiss Felix deeply while Lou dripped On Marta's back and ass while his fingered her ass and kissed went to suck on one of her hard nipples while she played with Felix some more.

After a minute they let Marta and Felix in the shower before he came or she peed on the floor of the bathroom, with Lou teasing her pussy and ass. Marta left her own love bite on his shoulder as his pee washed her clit like mini firehose and set her off after all of the teasing foreplay before now.

After a few moments of tender drying all went to the bed and the women instructed the men to lay down next to each other so they could ride them and let them have their hungry pussies filled to really start the night.

They laid down with just enough room for the women to fit their legs between them for mounting their upright cocks, both dark and engorged with blood from all of the excitement. Molly and Marta each kissed the tips of their cocks before hovering above them and lowering themselves onto them slowly so they would feel all of them enter and fill them again.

Once at their pussies were filled the woman sat there, savoring the moment, and kissing deeply as Lou and Felix joined in their own kiss, completing the many contacts in their deepening sphere of love between the four of them.

Molly began to ride Lou slowly so he would not cum to quickly after all of the warmup fun. "I will take my time and let you feel me ride you. After you fill me with your cum, you and Felix should go play together and clean and get good and hard again. Marta and I will do some fun pussy cleaning before I get her ass and pussy good and ready for both of your lovely cocks to fuck her with."

"How does it feel when you have two hot cocks in you Molly? Marta asked: I have thought about it, and we have used my toys for that too."

"It does take a few minutes to get used to, but once you relax and you can feel them just sliding in you, against the other and all those happy places inside you being loved from all around at once. It is really hard to describe, only to feel."

Kissing her cheek, she added "Take your time and it will feel wonderful." As she came and flooded over Lou's hand busy playing with her clit while she talked and kept up her slow pace.

They rode their men slowly for several minutes as all felt closer and the women kept talking and came twice more. Lou began to flick at her clit a little faster encouraging her to pick up the pace as Felix had his hands on Marta's hips and was now helping her lift herself up and down his long cock fast.

Molly changed her stance on Lou a little leaning down more with her knees bent and next she was just using her hips to work herself up and down him rapidly as the two of them were otherwise almost motionless.

That feels good fucking me fast like that, I'm going to fill your pussy Molly, Lou shouted as Felix and Marta were in a deep kiss as both were joined in a deep mutual climax of their own.

Marta sat up from kissing Felix with a serene smile on her face as she met Molly's lips for a quick kiss.

"Ok men! I'm going to clean Marta's wonderful pussy while she does the same with me before I get her ready for both of you big cocks again. I know you two want to explore some more and so do we for a few minutes."

"Don't either of you two lovely horny men cum either. I want to feel you both fill me. After we will do more if we are still up for more fun.

Molly and Marta began to kiss again and over the next minute they worked their way off of the men and soon two separate sixty-nines were going in next to each other on the bed as Molly and Marta feasted on the others overflowing pussies as cum from all rolled out to their lips and mouths. Soon joined by fingers probing deeper for more rewards and mutual gratification.

Lou and Felix rolled to a kiss the moved over as Felix went and reversed his direction at the same time and soon both men were cleaning the others cock of all the cum, they had shared with their deepest loves.

Lou took his time working his togue all around his cock head and shaft, taking his time to work everywhere and keep his excited but not overwhelmed by what they were doing. Lou could feel Felix use his tongue and lips like he did to clean and explore.

He was learning, like Lou had, there was no need to hurry in their sphere of love when there was time. It did heighten the pleasure when they peaked and led to even deep feelings when all four of them joined at the same time.

Both men were enjoying the whole experience of exploring another man deeply again. Lou's fingers soon were lightly playing with Felix's ass and bringing a moan from him as both of their cocks had almost fully recovered while the women were drinking again from the other as they withdrew their fingers in time for their open mouths to be filled with the results of their love and efforts.

Molly took a moment to come up from between Marta's legs and moved to kiss her and look over at the men loving the other as deeply as she had just done with her. They kissed and Molly told her. "Roll over and let me get your pretty little ass ready for their long cocks to warm you deeply. I can't wait to suck the cum from all over you after they fill you again."

Molly picked up Marta's dildo with the ring on the end and began to use it in her pussy while she began a very slow rimming of Marta's wonderful asshole. Molly's long longue teased all around her before entering her very willing ass and just doing slow probes all around her that had Marta shaking and spitting juices all over Molly's hand that kept moving the dildo at the same leisurely pace.

Lou and Felix had gotten themselves rock hard again and were both in need of a break when they felt Molly move and begin to get Marta ready for both of them. "Felix let me suck you cock while Molly eats my ass and gets me ready for you there. Lou got you nice and hard for me and Molly is making my whole-body twitch with her tongue." She groaned into the side of his cock and came again.

Lou took a moment to go behind Molly and sink his tongue into her soaked pussy and asshole, causing her to jump and cum in seconds, mashing her face and tongue as far as she could into Marta while letting out a primal groan all felt through their bodies.

For several more minute the room was filled with the primitive sounds of their happy lovemaking. Molly had two fingers sliding easily in and out of Marta's ass and was kissing Lou before asking him for the strawberry lube Marta had brought. Molly now deeply oiled her ass and got her dripping pussy even slicker.

Marta was just groaning into the pillows with mixed words spurting out of her mouth like the cum from her pussy as she all but begged Molly to have the men's cocks replace her fingers and the dildo in her pussy NOWWW!

Lou and Felix had been handed oil and spent the time watching Molly, getting their dicks harder and now covered and ready to fill Marta deeply.

Molly eased up to slowly playing with Marta and told Felix to lay back on the bed so Marta could mount him with her help from behind and stuff his long cock in her ass before Lou filled her pussy with his thicker one.

Marta was still a little lost in her post orgasm high as Molly told Felix where to go and moved Lou. "Ok Marta. Let's get that wonderful ass filled with his long cock before Lou sees how far you can stretch your yummy pussy. This oil tastes good, so I can't wait to dive into your pussy and ass with all that cum pouring out of you.

Marta got up with a smile and after kissing Felix deeply she lifted herself up and had Molly guide his long cock into her oiled and anxious asshole. She could not believe how much Molly's tongue and fingers had made her crave the penetrations she was about to feel.

"Oh God Felix I want all of you at once!" She almost shouted as she just slid all the way down his long cock and sat there with a glazed look in her dark eyes and a river just running out of her pussy.

Molly wasted no time as she moved a few times on Felix, to bring Lou up and guided his now purple headed cock to her pussy which felt as tight a virgin. Lou was careful with his entry into her like she was one so she could get used to them filling her together, without hurting Marta.

Once he was in her completely Marta was just looking deeply into Lou's deep blue eyes with some looks of pain and pleasure mixed for a moment as her body got used to having two large cocks filling her at the same time. They were both very hot in her and neither man moved until she said it was ok.

"Ok Men. I'm ready, just go slow and let me get used to this. You are right about nothing else feeling like this. It is starting to feel really good."

Her and Lou kissed while they let Felix move alone in her ass and get her loose as Molly poured more oil on all three of them and had Marta's dildo in her pussy to play with whenever she stopped for a moment.

Lou felt Felix slide along the length of his cock with the thin membrane between them as Marta began to cum for the first time and he stopped moving in her as her whole-body spasmed and her ass gripped his cock tightly, like her hand squeezing him gently several times as her juices fought to squirt out around Lou's cock.

Breathing heavily and sweating as her crystals glowed and sparkled with her perspiration and silver pieces on the same chains, she told them. "OK Lou your turn to move in me and get my pussy used to both of you. This makes both of your cocks feel huge in me. WOW!!!"

Lou began to move in her slowly with short strokes that brought a torrent of fluids to run from her in a flood. Marta was moaning and biting his shoulder right where Katy had left a deep mark when they had double fucked her for the first time. A stream of words fell from her lips in both English and Spanish as she came again, and Felix began to move under her a little and set her off again before she knew what hit her.

"FILL MY HOLES WITH ALL YOUR CUM NOW MEN!!!" Marta all but screamed at the ceiling as her whole body convulse and streams shot out from her pussy. And both men joined her in a primal sound as the men's cum poured into her and warmed their cocks even more in her.

After thirty seconds of heaving and sounds of pleasure all three just kind of fell onto the others with Marta in the middle as the feeling of joy ran through all three of them at once.

Molly came watching them with the dildo running in and out of her pussy quickly, joining in their climax next to them.

Marta was wiped out from the series of multiple orgasms that had run through her whole body as the men came in her and warmed her like never before and pumped cum deeper than she thought possible in her body.

The Men withdrew from her with tender kisses from both before she curled up around Molly with a serene smile and just hugged her saying softly. "That felt so good even though I feel so empty now but still so warm and good. I Love all of you and am so glad to be with Felix in this sphere of Love."

She closed her eyes for a moment just letting the warmth fill her more. Molly said softly. "You guys go and take a shower and I will take care of her and clean her. We may be done for the night here."

As she said that Marta nuzzled into her chest and shoulder a little deeper and Molly stroked her sore ass.

Lou and Felix took a shower together playing with their now half soft cocks, making out some more under the spray and pissing on the others cocks and just working to get clean for now. They took a few minutes to dry off and brush their teeth, while Lou packed the pipe for a few hits while he heard the women sharing a tender love song a Molly licked the cum flowing from Marta.

He knew they would both appreciate the space for ten minutes and Felix understood and was good with a few bowl hits after all the fun. "I hope there are some cookies left when we go out." He joked with Lou as his stomach growled.

For the fifteen minutes the men were away, Molly took her time cleaning Marta's wrecked pussy and dripping asshole. Her tongue just took her time cleaning all that flowed from her with each orgasm.

She kept it light and just let her relax and come down from her peak and used her tongue but not her fingers on her sore and puffy ass and pussy from all the fun.

With luck that will be me tomorrow night. Molly thought as her own hand played with her pussy as she moved up to kiss Marta deeply and share with her all that she had filled her mouth with for her. It was a long and slow kiss that had Marta playing with Molly's clit and flicking her until Molly's own honey spilled out to add to all that had flowed over and between the two women.

It was only a few minutes after ten, but Molly could tell Marta was done for the night. Molly helped her off of the bed and to the bathroom to find Lou packing another bowl and Felix turning the shower on for the women. Lou kissed Molly as Felix shared a show deep shotgun hit with Marta from the fresh bowl. Molly helped her into the warm water as she just let go of her pee and stood there with a quiet and deep look of satisfaction.

It would take going back to her regular job in a few days to wipe the smile she wore off her face now and for the next few days. They smoked the pipe for the next ten minutes as Marta sat on the sink curled up next to Felix and fading fast.

They put her to bed with kisses from all as Felix had an Oreo in his mouth and hugged them at the door. Marta was asleep with a smile before he finished three more cookies and turned the light out with 10:30 on the clock.

Lou and Molly were still wide awake and decided to go for a quick walk and smoke a joint before going back to their room and calling Katy to say hi and see how she was, since it was not a late time for her.

They were both stoned and naked by the time her phone was ringing, and Lou was playing with Molly's nipple.

It went to the answering machine and Molly told the recorder "Hi Katy, it's Molly and Lou. Were just lying here naked thinking of......

The receiver picked up with a screech as Katy struggled to get the phone and "try" and turn off the recorder.

"Hi Molly. Nice timing. I'm here with some hash in my bong and my dildo in my ass, playing with my pussy thinking of you and Lou. How are your two doing.

"Were great Katy. We have dug up all kinds of wonderful turquoise and petrified wood out with our friends."

"Have you two had any other fun?" As Katy was now moving her other dildo in her wet pussy and she could hear Lou moving on the bed and both woman moaned into the receiver.