Road Tripping Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou and Molly kept up a steady rhythm that had her climbing the headboard and peaking several times as He just kept telling her how hot and tight, she felt and how much he loved her. Lou knew he could keep this up for a while. It was Molly who was running down now.

"Fuck me faster Louis and cum in me. I have never been fucked this long in my ass by you before. I LOVE IT!!"

Next to the Marta stopped for a moment and asked. "I feel your cock dripping onto our hands. Ready for me to turn the vibrator on and make you cum for me?

Yes Marty. This had felt awesome, and I want you to make me cum. I'm ready for you to fuck me faster now. You have not hurt me in any way. I love you, Marta.

"I Love you, Felix." Was all she answered as she turned the vibrator to its lowest setting and began to fuck him at the same pace as before, with even deeper sounds from him as Molly kept grunting deeper as Lou was shaking the whole bed, fucking her faster and splashing all of them with her tremendous squirting orgasm, followed by Lou holding her hips and pumping all he could deeply into her bowels again tonight.

Once Marta had turned on the vibrator, each thrust pushed the humming toy near her clitoris, adding to the volume of the rivers running down both her thighs as she fucked the man she loved so deeply, while those next to her sung their own love song.

Marta heard him grunt and his cock swell in her hand, her own peak approaching as she pushed her cock as deeply as she could into him and against her clit as both came flooding the towels and their hands with his cum.

For a few minutes all sat there quietly, breathing, and lightly kissing their partner, letting all they felt continue to wash through their minds, bodies, and souls. Only Felix and Marta sharing his cum from their hands was the only motion.

Lou withdrew from Molly and went to kiss his way down her back and begin to lick her puffy asshole that had cum all around her and dribbling out a little more with each spasm his tongue and fingers returning to her pussy brought forth.

For several minutes while Marta licked Felix's softening cock, they watched Lou tenderly rim and lap up all the cum rolling out from Molly. He only stopped for a moment to first kiss Molly deeply, then after tonguing her deeply he kissed Marta and Felix to share all around even more deeply.

Marta tenderly moved Lou aside to kiss and lick Molly, while Felix's tongue was back in her dripping pussy.

Let's go back for another pee and shower and see where the night goes." Marta yawned after making Molly cum again and joining her in another peak from Felix's tongue and Lou under her sucking on her left nipple.

The four went back for another smoke in the bathroom and a shuttle of showers and more practice by Marta and Molly aiming out further to compete with the men.

"Much as I want Felix's cock in my ass tonight, I'm beat guys and I think Felix is a little drained, along with Lou, looking at their two flaccid cocks hanging over emptied testicles. Tomorrow morning, we will get up at 6:30 and come over for some pre breakfast fun and use your towels, before we dig all day.

"Sounds good to me Marta, Molly told her helping her out of the strap-on rig to wash and put away for another night. My ass is a little sore, so I think tomorrow night you are going to get to try two cocks in your hot pussy and ass at once. My ass will need a night off, but my pussy will be ready for both of you men again, or I'll wear the strap-on and fuck one of you while you are in Marta.

It was just after eleven when they left the bathroom, all exhausted from all they had done today since seven when Marta and Felix were having a pre-breakfast fuck. It had been a wonderful day for all on many levels.

Lou and Molly reluctantly put on some clothes and went to their room for some sleep in their undamaged bed. By 11:30 all were sleeping as all their minds spun at all they had done and experienced before exhaustion overtook them.

At 6:35 Lou was unlocking their door to let in their horny neighbors taking off their robe and shorts almost before Lou had the door closed. Marta all but jumped into the bed to kiss Molly and begin to play with her breasts. Lou and Felix kissed briefly and went to the bed and went to give the women a good pussy eating before they filled them with a load of cum to start their days.

Lou did not tease Molly but went and dove in with his tongue working inside her quickly and toying with her clit as she continued making out with Marta.

Felix did the same thing and running his tongue along her lovely, upturned ass and fingering her clit and pussy between penetrations with his tongue.

Lou came up from Molly for a moment to kiss Felix and ask. "Want to switch for a minute?"

"Sure Man. Love to."

They kissed again and switched sides after taking some pre-cum and giving it to the women to lick off their fingers greedily.

Lou wasted no time plunging his tongue into Marta's ass and two fingers into her pussy on a quick hunt of her g-spot this morning. In less than a minute she was bucking and pinching Molly's nipples as she came and showered Lou's face, joining in all Molly was covering Felix in.

The sat up and kissed again as both women grabbed for their cocks. "Fuck me for a minute and then switch with Felix, that way Molly and I will feel both of you all day."

"I Love it Marta, Molly said while kissing her before laying back and pulling Felix and his hard cock right into her saying. Fuck me good and hard Felix! Open me up for the big man to finish in me while he gets your loves pussy ready for your cock. I bet Darcy will take one look at us and know we were having a lot of fun since she last saw us."

Marta laughed for a second until it changed to a deep moan as Lou sunk his cock into her in one motion like Felix was doing with Molly. For a minute both men fucked the women hard and fast like they were asking them to with their eyes and hands pulling on their ass cheeks.

Both women came pulling them to hold in them deeply while they spasmed all around them and flooded all around their cock and out to their thighs and the towels.

As the women relaxed their grip on their cocks and asses, Lou and Felix took their dripping cocks from the women for a moment and went to switch. "Wait a minute. Let me lick Marta's honey from your cock. I bet she's yummy tasting from your Cocksicle."

"Sounds like a good start to my day too. Molly's honey from my honeys wonderful cock. YUMYUM!" Marta joined Marta in cleaning Felix's rock hard and dripping cock for a moment before he went to get on top of her and fuck her hard just like he and Molly had done.

In seconds all were glad no one was in the room next to them as the headboard was slapping the wall loudly with each thrust into the women, encouraging them to "FUCK US HAAARDDER AND FILL US NOWWW!!"

They cried out in unison as their hands held tightly and their crystals jumped and glowed on their dripping breasts. Seconds later Lou was filling Molly's pussy with his cum while she could see the look in Felix's eyes as he was pumping another huge load of semen into Marta.

"Want to eat them quick before we shower Felix and see if we can get them to come one more time?

"I Love the idea Lou as both men got up and took pillows and pulled the women to the edge of the bed and fell to their knees to suck as much of the cum, they had just put there out of them, before they could even recover from the last orgasm they have shared.

Molly and Marta kissed and cooed into the other one's mouths and held the other while Lou and Felix used their tongues and fingers to explore and clean them until they both came again clutching their crystals in their hands together as the pleasure rolled between them and coated the men one more time.

After their quick fifteen minutes of fun the four went for a quick shower together with the fresh towels in this room and soon they were picking up this room then the other, before heading to the hotel restaurant for breakfast at seven and were on the road with joints for the ride in both vehicles and four wide smiles on the people in them.

They stopped at the storage unit and got six different buckets turquoise for Darcy to pick through and have a good selection of the three colors they had dug for her to sell.

The ride to the mine went quickly since they had plenty of water, gas and made a point of buying snacks from Darcy to go with the cookies in their packs they took out to the digs, so they did not have to stop along the way.

Clothes were getting a little low for Lou and Molly and they planned to do load or two of laundry tonight while they swam and have some dinner by the pool if they allowed it.

Darcy had seen the cloud of dust heading up her road and greeted them from the top of the stairs as they pulled in for the best shade they could get. Once inside Lou and Felix asked if she had anything that could help them with the log they were working on.

"We are going to try and drop it on a pallet we got from the hotel and were hoping you had something to lift it into the pickup bed or any ideas." Lou said with a look of no other good ideas other than brute force, and four would not be enough if that weighed over a thousand pounds or something crazy like that.

"Later, in the afternoon I will show you what I have to help you if your truck can take the weight. We will know more when you get it loose and the pallet will help. Just dig so it is flat so I can use my old tow truck to drag it out and lift it. We can bring your truck out there after I close up or everyone else is gone after four or so. Next month I will start staying open until six since people will come to dig later in the day in summer."

"Ok, thank you Darcy. Lou and I will get the pallet out there and set to drop the log on after we bring in the turquoise for you to go through. We brought six buckets for you to look through."

Darcy gave Lou and Felix keys to open a gate at the side of the building to bring the pallet in easily and the rest of their stuff while she talked with Molly and Marta. She could see the easy, satisfied look in the women's eyes and to go with how they walked with a just a little discomfort from a long night of having the two men fuck them good.

Handing the women each another needed coffee she joked. I hope you two did not wear the men out too much, last night and this morning. I see the funny walk you two "bad girls" have going on today. Hope you had fun on your little hike yesterday too and you didn't get any sand in your kitties." She finished with a laugh as both women looked at the other and laughed too.

"Don't worry Darcy, we looked out for any critters and had a bunch of towels to keep the sand off and out of us." Molly said with a wink.

"Good for you guys. You all worked hard out here and should have some fun while you can. It sucks people get all hung up about things now. I could tell you some stories about growing up with my cousins all around the farms we had and all we did back in the day."

"Everyone knew and as long as we were smart and kept their little dickies out of our kitties, we were all ok. If not, you were getting married to your second cousin before you started to show."

"And hay! If the boys weren't around, we girls knew how to take care of ourselves." She added with a wink, understanding they did too.

It was easy for her to tell how close the four were out here with no one around and as Darcy watched the women go out to join them. She just wished she were a few dozen years younger so she could join with them after she shut down for the night.

Molly and Marta joked on the way to catch up with the men, about Darcy seeing them walk like they got fucked hard last night and how she guessed all were involved. It was even funnier what she said about her cousin's and other women back in the day. One day they would have to have a deep talk with her over a few cocktails.

Molly made sure to give Marta's cute ass a pinch on the way to the digs in hopes Darcy would see that. Lou and Felix were already moving dirt and working to get everything set to drop safely later.

It took two hours of careful digging to expose the rest of the forked log and in the end, it was almost five feet in length as both ends stuck out, off the pallet they got it to fall onto slowly. Darcy and two other couples came out to watch the log dropped as Lou and Felix held ropes and Molly and Marta moved dirt carefully from under it.

She enjoyed watching the two young couples work hard together to get what she knew was a valuable piece out. It would easily pay for their whole time together and bring them back here again soon, she thought looking briefly at the large bulge in Felix's shorts that made her understand why Marta had that smile and walk. She had gotten a glimpse of Lou's when he showered here last time and had liked what she saw then and understood Molly's happy smile too.

"I'm going to fire up the grill soon guys I bet you four are good for at least a dozen cheeseburgers and a gallon of ice water and iced tea. See you in half an hour." She added with a smile and went to ask the other half dozen people what they might like for lunch from her grill as another car was coming to her lot.

Molly kept looking to see if it was Donna and Maggie's van, but they had been a no show so far today.

The four came in for a relaxing lunch with others from the site and all chatted and had fun talking with Darcy and what they thought George and his father might be able to do with the branch they had. After they ate, they called, and Felix said hi to his mother before they talked with his dad about how big a piece they had out already and the planned claim. He and Darcy worked out a deal all were happy with, and she had been busy going through all the turquoise and had already sold a larger piece to one of the other customers.

After a quick change into some fresh shirts the four of them were back out digging away for most of the next four hours. Around 3:45 they had seen the last others leave and Darcy came out to see them.

"I will get my tow truck if one of you guys don't mind watching the front while I go with Lou to where I have it stored down the hill here. I see you have some good ropes, Felix. Whoever is the best at knots get that thing tied and centered on the pallet and then set this rig on the corners and let's hope it all holds together.

Marta went to watch the store while Molly and Felix got everything tied down and Lou went to help Darcy get the tow truck. It was an Army Surplus World War Two, tow truck, with the army green still on it as she drove it out of the Quonset hut, she had that contained two other vehicles Lou could see inside.

Lou locked it all up for her and she showed him how it worked and asked if he thought he could drive it.

"I can drive a standard and I have driven a couple of types of forklifts we had back at the store I used to work at, but this is very different."

"It's not too difficult Lou and I may need some help and you've got the most experience of your group."

She showed him some of how everything worked while the old machine warmed up. Five minutes later Darcy was maneuvering the tow truck to the best place to pick everything up.

After checking their knots and ropes her and Felix went to get Marta and the pickup and drive it out to their worksite. Just after four, the log was safely in the back of the pickup and the flask of "Wild Turkey" was being passed around for all to take a well-earned drink from.

For most of the next hour they kept digging and loading the rest of today's finds into the bed of the pickup truck. It had been another very good day besides the large log, with four more buckets of smalls, three full milk crates of larger pieces, several more of the large thin ones like yesterday, and another log about the same size as Lou's first one.

It was like he was following a branch he said as he loaded it in the truck with Felix and went for one more round of digging as Felix took the shovel from Marta who was finishing the flask after Molly got her last drink, since they were not driving out Darcy told the men and hugged the two women, who returned it to her deeply and kissed her cheeks.

Molly went to clean the full screen saying they would leave all the tools and things like this since they would be here first thing in the morning. Just as she said that Lou hit something solid and soon, they could see a log about ten inches in across going back into the diggings. "I'm too tired to try and do anything with that piece. We will need another pallet if it's over two feet long and need to make space in the pickup to move that one.

They packed up all they were taking and drove the pickup back to the lot before all went to say goodnight to Darcy, promising to be there I the morning for her birthday and bringing a cake, but nothing crazier than that they promised.

"We will just leave Lou and Felix here tomorrow night for you. Molly joked, after we take all their clothes while they use your shower."

"I like that idea Molly and I would not wear them out. Twenty years ago, I would not have made you that promise." She joked as they all hugged her and went to drive back to the hotel for a shower, swim, dinner, before some later fun.

Darcy went back for one more drink after her dinner, and a little fun with her favorite toy and a little fantasy she had of Lou and Molly both being stuck there for a few nights and all the things she would love to teach both those horny kids.

The ride to the hotel went well and after a quick stop at the storage unit to drop off all but the log on the pallet, they were back at the hotel for showers. Ten minutes later Lou was starting Laundry in both machines and Molly was in the restaurant seeing if they could buy a whole cake for Darcy and about getting dinners to take out to the poolside, which they were all ok with, as Molly left a twenty-dollar tip for all they did for them.

Soon they were watching the sunset as they ate casually and lounged at the pool for the next hour and a half, until the sun dipped below the horizon and they went to change for a smoke and stargaze, with clean clothes now on the bed, to destroy tomorrow.

There were a few clouds that broke up their views of the star fields as they smoked and talked of the day and what they would do if they ran into anything much larger than they had dug out today.

"My dad is going to have to borrow the forklift from the hardware store down the block to get that out of the truck. He will be surprised we got it in there but now we can only carry about a dozen buckets of either the turquoise and the petrified wood back to Tucson, and even if you were driving there too, we still could only take another half a dozen with us. I saw how low you were riding when we met."

"Molly and I have not talked about how much we are going to bring back east with us other than our first log. I really would not want to carry more than four buckets that far with all the rest of our stuff."

"I agree Lou. We can spread out the weight a bit but if we can limit it to two for now and some of the turquoise. We will just really be storing it in either your apartment or my mom's anyways, at least until we get a place together."

"Have you thought about where you may get a place when you leave the road? Marta asked as she lit a joint of the last of her weed.

"We will look back east I think Marta, Molly answered. Most of our families are on that coast, but we have not really thought about where we would live. Star says where she lives up in Vermont has nice places you can rent cheap so we will look around when we see her, although where Hailey and Irv lived was very cool, but we do not have that kind of money and they've had their place for a long time."