Road Tripping Pt. 24

Story Info
Two more day of four-way fun with Marta and Felix.
14.8k words
4.38
6.5k
3

Part 30 of the 34 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24

Readers, this is a fictional road story set in the 1980's, before cell phones and the internet as we know it today. There is pot smoking and the use of "Magic Mushrooms" in this story. All sexualized characters are fictional and over 18. This is part twenty-four of a many part series. I hope all have enjoyed it so far. Any constructive feedback is appreciated, Thank You S. L.

This chapter runs in parallel with the previous chapter, 23.5 Side Tripping 1, and is told from Lou and Molly's perspective of the two days digging and having more fun with their friends in Arizona.

Molly woke first, minutes before their six-thirty wakeup call and headed to the bathroom as Lou rolled over and stirred a little. It had been a fun night and the seven hours sleep had done them a world of good.

No sounds were heard from the room next to them when Lou got up ten minutes later with the wakeup call and took over the bathroom for a short time while Molly got all their clothes out to destroy today.

Not long after there was a knock at the door, and Marta, looking fully refreshed after almost nine hours of sleep and with a smile that would not leave her face for days. "Felix is just finishing up in the bathroom and I heard you guys up already. I'M Starved and Felix had finished all the cookies after I passed out." She added with a laugh, as Lou handed her a Fig Newton.

Five minutes later he came in and they went for a quick breakfast and picked up the awesome cake they had made and decorated for Darcy's birthday.

They had told Darcy they would be there early today, and they were on the road before seven fifteen, gassing up and heading down the road. Neither one noticed the Van pulling up to the pumps as Lou was watching out for the nearby tractor trailer and Molly was re-rolling a broken joint.

It was a quick trip to the mine on a quiet Saturday morning and they got to Darcy's at 8:15. She was out to greet them, as they piled in and had some cake and coffee before, she sent them all out to the digs so she could get everything open and ready for the day.

Lou started right in on the thick log he had begun on yesterday and was almost relieved when it ended at only a foot long. "I'm not sure we can take another really heavy piece out like the one in the back of Felix's truck Molly. This one alone must weigh a hundred pounds."

"I totally agree Lou. If we find another thick five-footer, we will either have to bury it for Felix to get with his dad or maybe Darcy would let us store it for a while." Molly said wiping sweat off her brow already.

Felix was on the top of the rise making another cut from the top a foot in and heading down when he called out. "Hey guys! There's a Van coming this way that looks like the one you said your friends drive."

Lou and Molly both shielded their eyes more over their filthy baseball hats and looked out at the van dodging potholes and trailing dust up the road. A few miles behind them more dust was being kicked up by several other approaching vehicles.

Lou handed Molly a five and asked for another round of juice for all of them and Marta went with her to run to the store to meet them, as they pulled in. "I see the Vermont plates Lou. That has to be them." She shouted back at a jog, with Marta's cute ass alongside her very lovely one.

As the women ran in Lou went over to look at the latest Log showing on Felix's side that had a foot and a half showing and was still firmly embedded. "This one's going to be another heavy one Lou. I'm not going to dig under it until It's all exposed, so it doesn't break. It looks solid so far, but I see over a hundred pounds here easily. Marta can find them." He finished with a laugh as he handed Lou the shovel to clear more of the loose stuff, he had knocked down to expose what they had so far.

Ten minute later the four women were on their way back to them as Maggie and Donna met all with hugs and soon were setup working to the left of Lou and Molly's side so they could expand their works, without covering them in the dust from the others and still give the access to the same good layers they were in. Within the hour Donna had hit their first of several logs and large pieces, they dug out this day.

Maggie was a huge help getting Felix and Marta's three-and-a-half-foot log lifted out of the ground safely and soon all were going in for lunch and to sing Happy Birthday to Darcy and have shot of Wild Turkey.

Molly did a second one with Darcy and Donna as they helped clean up after. One of the many drinks throughout the day that Molly would regret part of the next day.

All walked back happy that Darcy was going to come to dinner with them tonight and Molly could tell she was bonding with Maggie and Donna. When she and Lou walked to the bathroom around two, she told him. "Darcy and Maggie got a cute little flirtation going on. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up having a fun night later. Marta and I were just going to leave you and Felix here tonight for her." Molly laughed and kissed his cheek as they went to see a big piece one of the kids had found and wanted to show them.

When they left the kid, Lou told her. "If she still wants a ride back here after I'll be sober enough. I've sweated out too much in the last few days and I'm only going to have one or two drinks tonight. If we do drive her back you will just have to come with me, and we'll see where the night goes."

They waved hello to her through the window while she was selling some more turquoise and other souvenirs. Either way Darcy was having a good day and they just wanted to help it continue for her. She reminded Molly a little of her grandmother they were planning to say hi to in a few weeks when they were in Florida.

Everyone did awesome today and once all of the kids and others had left, Darcy let them bring both Andromeda and the pickup out to the site so they could load everything up and bring Maggie and Donna's finds to their van and the rest to the storage unit, that was rapidly filling. They watched their station wagon lower several inches and the long log and two buckets and a cooler were set to hold all in place and most of the rest went in the truck that was down almost a foot from when they started a few days ago.

Darcy chose to ride with Donna and Maggie in their van and they were just a little happy so they could light up a joint both had been wanting since lunch as they finished another gallon of water and the bag of chips that had roasted on the seat all day. Lou had even left the tailgate window open to vent the car since they had too much weight in Andromeda to run the AC safely.

"Just more dust to vacuum out later in the first place we see with them." Molly joked and sparked a second joint before they got to any paved roads that cops might patrol.

Once they reached the paved roads Molly took a little nap on the way to the storage unit before another heavy unload and showing the three who had not been there before how much they had dug in four hard days of work.

All seven were happy to finally get to the hotel and get Donna and Maggie checked in while talking with the nice staff they had gotten to know over the last few days.

Everyone headed to their rooms with Maggie and Darcy joking about the smell of Reefer from Andromeda and then Darcy telling them she had a hit of the purple pot on the ride too.

"See all of you in about a half an hour, unless anyone wants longer?" Molly asked.

Felix and Marta said they would be good, and Donna told them they were just going to get the top layer off this round since all were hungry.

Seconds after the door was closed Lou and Molly were happily stripping off another filthy layer after putting the new shirts from Darcy in a separate pile. "My god Molly, the only clean places on either of us is where our underwear was. I'll warm up the shower and see you in a moment."

Molly was looking for her conditioner since her hair was caked with dirt today. "I look even worse tonight, than when we dug the turquoise Lou. Want to help me wash my hair. We have plenty of time. I just hope the hotel has enough hot water for all of us."

"Me too Molly. You got about a minute before I have to go, if you want me to warm your clit up."

Molly was in there in a moment, and both were under the warm spray watching a beige rainbow flow to the drain from both of them as Molly took ahold of his half hard cock and pressed him against her and met his kiss.

Molly let out a deep moan as his hot pee shot against her clit and made her entire body shudder for a moment. Holding her own added to the whole feeling in the moment, and to the building anticipation of the night ahead.

Once he was done, Lou carefully went to his knees and began to lick Molly's still slightly salty nipples and belly button, as she let go her own strong bright yellow stream from her dehydrated body.

As Molly finished Lou lowered his head and began to play with her asshole and tongue her clit while the dirt continued to wash from both of them under the spray.

Molly took a washcloth and soaped it up moaning out. "Lou, you do all of that so good. Here is a washcloth. Scrub my legs while you eat me, and I'll wash yours and suck your cock next."

Lou started with washing her ass and worked his way down her legs blindly, while licking her and using which ever hand was free to finger her now soapy ass. Her legs got two shades lighter as the cloth turned brown from all and Molly filled his mouth with her orgasm when his thumb slipped deeply into her asshole and began to wiggle in her.

While Lou ate her and washed Molly, she had her soapy hands playing with and washing her breasts and pinching her nipples as her orgasm raced through body and filled the bathroom with sounds of their love.

Lou carefully stood with his cock jutting out to her. They moved around in the shower and Molly was at her knees with a soapy cloth she used everywhere but his cock at first, enjoying the slightly salty flavor of his organ after such a hard day. Molly let her tongue wash his cock like the cloth she used from his ass to the tops of his dirty feet.

Lou did some washing of his upper body while she cleaned him and did his best to keep as much soap as possible off his cock, but Molly had to stop to wash the soap out of her mouth twice.

"I need to brush my teeth bad Lou. Soap mixed with the Wild Turkey burps from those shots at lunch and the hits from her flask at the end."

"I only did one at lunch, but I can still taste onions and the dust in my mouth, and I need to brush mine too."

Molly laughed and went back to suck on him and continue washing his filthy legs, followed by soaping his ass good and working her thumb deeply into him, like he had minutes earlier.

"Fill me with your yummy mouth wash Lou. I need some more liquids in me today. I hope I have cum deep in my pussy and ass later tonight." As she said this, Molly went to suck him deeply and thumb fuck him some more, until he soon erupted with a deep moan, and holding her and the curtain rod for balance.

Molly drank most of his cum with a smile in her eyes as she looked up to him grinning down at her. Lou offered her a hand up to stand and meet in a deep cum filled kiss. Molly's long and cum covered tongue met his long and thick one to share in his cum and some left from his earlier eating of her.

"Thank you, Molly, Lou said breaking their kiss. Would you like me to wash your hair now, and you can do mine? We'll have the same smelling hair tonight."

"Please do Lou. I had a bunch of the hill fall on my head twice out there and got covered, and I had stopped wearing my nasty hat, that's soaking in the sink with yours. Wash mine deeply to try and get most of the dirt out of there."

"I think we'll still be finding dirt on us until we are back east. Lou joked and poured a generous amount of shampoo into Molly's hair and began to slowly massage it into her head. Doing this I will get all the dirt out of my hands and nails too, even with the gloves I had on all the time."

For several minutes they enjoyed washing each other's dirty scalps and enjoying more contact between them. Molly did a quick conditioning of Lou's hair and got his Fu Manchu a little cleaner and softer for later tonight. By the time she was done, Lou was half hard again, and she had enjoyed cleaning his hair too. His had gotten longer and thicker since they had met.

"In a few months I'll be able to tie your hair back Lou and then I can braid it soon after." Molly joked handing him the conditioner.

'I figure I should let it grow while I still have it, Molly. We will see how things look there in twenty years. May need some sunscreen up there then."

She laughed as he poured a large amount all over her hair of the lavender conditioner and worked it in with his hands, hoping it would soften his skin too, after the last rough days.

Molly cooed and began to massage her own breasts while he kneaded her hair and scalp, pressing his hard cock against her ass. "I can't wait to feel you deep in me later Lou. My pussy is twitching with anticipation of tonight my love."

Lou took one hand after a few minutes and worked the conditioner into her brown triangle, to soften her thin, curly bush. He continued to work her hair with one hand and after his lower hand had been rinsed, he began to tease her clit lightly.

A moan escaped from Molly's lips, before she held his hand for a moment. "Let me rinse all this out of my hair and we can play without me getting all this in my eyes."

Lou moved his hands to play with her clean and slick breasts and rinse his own hands after finally feeling truly clean after a long day. Once all of the conditioner was running down the drain, Lou kissed her briefly, before returning to his knees and stroking her clit with his right hand and parting her soft cheeks to let some water rinse any hidden soaps from her ass, before plunging his tongue into her without any warning.

Molly knew he was going to rim her good but was unprepared for Lou to just ram his tongue deeply into her and his pressure and speed playing with doubled in intensity in her pussy. "Yes, Lou that feels so fucking good! Tongue fuck me good and get my ass ready for you to fill with cum later."

Molly came seconds later, holding onto the wall and curtain rod. Lou did not stop but held her and slowed down for a moment while she rode the waves of pleasure. Once she had calmed, he resumed rimming her deeply and soon had two fingers inside her pussy, stroking her g-spot.

It was only another minute of this before Molly was making deep sounds from her throat and pressing his hand to her mound before shouting out "RIGHT THERE!!" For half the hotel to hear and having her pussy pulse and spit all around his hand, while Lou held her up with his other arm.

Lou stood and shared his fingers, soaked from her pussy, and a quick kiss with Molly before they finished one last rinse and checked for any more hidden dirt. After a quick drying and tooth brushing, they were ready.

"I'll take care of that second hardon you got in the shower later unless you and Felix start without us." Molly joked, putting on her favorite skirt and a matching blue/green tie-dye, as Lou got out a polo shirt and nice shorts for Darcy's birthday dinner.

They had heard the water turn off in the rooms next to them and a few minutes later all gathered to go and eat and relax after a long day in the sun.

Lou stopped at one early drink before going to water and telling Molly he was waiting for a couple of relaxing hits from the pipe and the joints she had rolled after their shower. It was a great meal and pie after the cake earlier today. The women all were having a good time talking while Lou and Felix were talking more of how they were going to try and finish up tomorrow, and what they might do to keep all their work protected if they need to add to their claim.

Molly had joined Maggie and Donna in having a few Michelob's tonight and was just relaxing, happy about the comfortable chairs in the restaurant and the air conditioning after the long day. Molly saw Lou and Felix watching the pregame on the bar television and told them. "Why don't you two guys go watch the ballgame and relax while we all have some girls talk over here. If you order any more snacks, let us know."

Lou and Felix went to watch the game while the five women and two of the not very busy waitresses all talked for the next few hours. It was a great time for all, and Molly was very happy to see how close Darcy was becoming with Donna and Maggie. Molly knew she had been alone for a long time, and she had been serious about leaving Lou or joining him with her tonight.

Lou and Felix had one more cocktail at the bar before they had them just keep refilling a pitcher of ice-water for them and the basket of popcorn. "When we head out tomorrow, Felix, we got to get some Gatorade or something like that. We're both too drained. I hate the taste of the stuff, but we got a lot of work to finish up."

"I agree man. I haven't worked this hard for four days straight ever. My mom is going to take one look at us and shovel food in Marta and my faces." He joked as he refilled his water glass and got a kiss from Marta on her way to the lady's room.

"I've lost a lot of weight and when my mother sees me in a few weeks she will ask about all I lost, but their happy I gave up the cigarettes about eight months ago. It was tough, but now I lost all the weight I put on eating when I quit."

Once the game had ended it was not long before they said goodnight to the staff and went to get jackets for a walk up the hill for some after dinner joints and bowl hits.

Darcy continued to have a great time with everyone, trying a hit of each of the many flavors of pot they had and getting very high along with everyone else. She agreed to let Lou and Molly stay out at her place when they came this way next with a small telescope they were going to buy soon.

It was unspoken that there would likely be more than stargazing out there after everyone else had left for the night. Molly could tell Maggie and Donna were going to have an interesting night with Darcy if she was reading all of the energies passing between them.

Molly and Lou had become more attuned to the interactions of others and how to read signals better now. It was one of the things Star had been teaching them since they had met.

It had been a long day, and all were looking forward to the night ahead as they went to their rooms. Molly told Darcy, Maggie, and Donna they were just going in to watch TV with Felix and Marta, but no one believed them as they smiled at the half hard cocks in Lou and Felix's shorts.

Hugs, kisses, and plans to meet early were made as Felix let them into their room and within seconds curtains were shut and all were happy to be free of their clothes for now and become one again tonight.

Lou and Molly kissed deeply, once undressed while Felix and Marta did the same, before all four drew together as one for a hug and an exchange of deep and slow kisses between all four of them. The women could feel the men's cocks rising between the four of them and adding to the excitement as their own pleasure centers grew engorged with blood and wetter by the second.

After a moment more of kisses Lou and Felix had Molly and Marta sit on the edge of the bed while they took the pillow and in seconds were running their tongues up and down their already wet slit's.

Molly and Marta had wasted no time joining in a deep kiss while their men teased them for the first few minutes, adding to the growing warmth between the four of them.

The room was quickly filled with the sound of the two women moaning into the other one's mouth and the sounds of the men, getting wetter from the women as both neared their first orgasm of the night. When Marta pinched Molly's nipple at the same time Lou had stuck a finger deeply into her, she went off and soon gave Lou his first drink of the night from her pussy.