Road Tripping Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix was in the bathroom warming the shower by the time Lou was in with his pipe, bag and a lighter. They shared a quick shower, helping the other wash their limp members after a long and fun day. They could hear the soft moans and other sounds from the bedroom once the water was off. They knew they were done for the night.

Marta and Molly had wrapped themselves around the other in a slow and tender sixty-nine. Marta lapped up the three flavors of cum flowing from her with each moan and pulse from her exhausted body. Marta's own pussy was flowing freely from all of the stimulation of the four of them as one and now the two women crystals touched and glowed at all of the energies being exchanged between them.

For over ten minutes Lou and Felix showered, smoked, and talked. They were both exhausted from the day and they knew they had a lot to do tomorrow followed by either many days of hard work or long drives. Lou repacked the pipe once he heard their last climax subside and Molly mentioned the need for a bathroom.

Two minutes later Marta led an exhausted looking Molly into the shower after a quick kiss from Lou. Marta gave Felix a quick kiss as she joined her under the warm water and both women just let all flow from them, while they kissed and held each other. They were in there for five minutes, just washing and caressing the other. Lou and Felix met them with towels and hugs, before letting them sit on the sink while they shared another pipe of purple weed and a little hash.

Molly could feel she was dehydrated from everything today and drank several cups of water and took two aspirin from Marta, for a headache she felt building even as they smoked and burped a little bit of Wild Turkey and beer.

Molly knew tomorrow morning would be a very unpleasant one before coffee.

She took only one hit from the next pipe and ten minutes later Lou and Molly were dressed enough and kissing at the door, before their thirty-foot walk to their door.

Within five minutes all were curled up around their partner and asleep, like the three women near them. All having enjoyed a very fun and loving day; they will not forget.

---------

The six-thirty wakeup call was not something Molly enjoyed as Lou was only able to answer it with the second ring and thanked the clerk for the call. Molly got to the bathroom just after Lou and dropped the seat, and after a glance in the mirror, she turned on the shower and did her best to feel alive today.

The ache in her head was also matched by the dull ache lower in her body from being stretched more than ever before last night.

Moving more than a few tons of Arizona in the last four days had not helped either!

Lou let her shower alone while he got all of their remaining pot out and divided it up for their friends and so he and Molly were not carrying so much across the country. They kept about 2 grams of hash, an eighth each of the purple and red-green weeds, along with another small bag they would roll up before leaving for the East-Coast tomorrow morning.

Molly was happy to get to breakfast early with everyone else, who were all wearing satisfied smiles today, with some red rimmed eyes from everything yesterday.

Molly and Lou both loved all they had done and experienced over the last few days, but they were ready to get back on the road and see their friends and family in the east, after so long away.

They ate a big and quick breakfast, had a quick stop at room to share the pot, so they could get out early enough to have Darcy take them on a tour of some of the land she owned and where the government had mined her land during World War II briefly and left some equipment behind, she still used.

Lou and Felix were especially anxious to get a look around at her lands and see what she had. One day when they had some real time, they would take the truck on a longer ride around after this.

Both men could tell there was a chance they both could make some major money in the future here.

The coffee and a nap until the store in the town nearest to Darcy's did Molly a world of good as she woke up when Lou stopped at the store.

"I'm going to get a bunch of water Molly. The sign says there is a sale and I need some Gatorade and munchies for today. Feel any better honey?"

"Yes Lou. I needed that nap. My ass and couchie are still a little sore and my bodies ready for the motel pool tonight and a slow night in bed for the four of us."

"I'm still drained Molly. Make sure I keep drinking and you do too. I still feel dehydrated."

"I'll take a one of what you're having, and I want some Reese's to top off my pancakes." Molly added with a laugh as they all met at the entrance and got four carts to load up quickly in the quiet store. Soon all had loaded the carts and then the vehicles and were running down the empty Sunday morning roads.

The look around Darcy's place was a good time for all, and they got a better idea of what she actually owned out there and saw all the petrified wood she had stored in her buildings where she kept her vehicles. She had enough mined petrified wood to keep her place running for years.

After helping Darcy open up all six went back to digging, although they were a little rundown from last night and the previous days. Molly and Marta went in after about an hour with Maggie and Donna to talk more about their dreams and the extent of the growing connections between all of them.

When the women went to talk inside Lou and Felix went at the remaining section of ground, they needed to move to get their plan finished before the end of the day. The good pieces continued to accumulate and kept them pushing to finish today.

Molly and Marta were good with taking an early break today for a talk with the rest of the women. "I love all of this Marta, but my body needs a few days off after all of this. I will be sleeping for half the day driving tomorrow."

"I am happy I have two days to heal up too. My boss will swear I was at the beach for week when he sees my tan, but the stones and pictures will show how I got this dark." She laughed as they walked to the store.

"I have had enough sun for a few days too and Lou is starting to look a little cooked out there. I will have to try and get and keep him out of the sun once they are done. If either of us get a bad sunburn it could slow us down getting east."

They all sat down in the store and talked for almost two hours. Molly was shocked at first by the revelations of the shared dream of Maggie, Donna, and Darcy, with them interacting with an earlier life of Star's soul in the time of the Great Pyramid builders.

Molly also noticed Marta get her notebook out and begin to write while the other three talked of their night. At the end she added the next surprise to this meeting of many revelations.

Speaking a little softly after Darcy finished Marta said. "I was there also. I did not understand what kind of a dream it was and thought it was more symbolic of things going on."

For a few moments she explained what she saw and did in her brief dream.

At the end Darcy spoke up saying "If you think that one was a doozy, wait until I tell you about my other one that had the person I know now is Star in it."

Marta and Molly both looked at Darcy who seemed to be addressing both of them. "I was hesitant to tell you, but I have seen you and Felix out here for a few days and I think you will take it the right way."

Before either could ask any questions Darcy continued. "I had a dream of you two here and very pregnant, about ten years in the future it seemed with many kids and teenagers running around and a woman who I now know is Star with us. First your water broke Marta and then yours did when you went to help her Molly."

Molly looked at Marta and both smiled, knowing where this was all leading after their shared vision while tripping a few days earlier.

"We got you two loaded into the back of the station wagon and took you to the hospital with two of the teens and Star, Felix, and Lou driving. I left the guy in the photo next to Star and my grandson in charge."

Molly and Marta told them of their shared vison while tripping on the fresh mushrooms and how they did not plan to tell Lou or Felix about this.

Over the next hour while Molly continued to let the coffee and air conditioning allow her to recover from her early hangover, the women all talked of their different connected dreams and what Cortinarius was and what to look for in any books they all may have or run into.

They were close to getting ready to go back out when a father and young son came in for some first aid on some skinned knees. Marta took care of cleaning his wounds and Molly got him a candy stick and the first aid kit and spray for her to take care of him.

"Don't worry honey. She told both. I got my first aid certification from the class I took last semester at the State College, and I got an "A" so you will be all right."

Three band-aids and a second peppermint stick later, and all was better, and they all left Darcy so she could get everything ready for lunch soon.

The women got out to see Lou and Felix had been hard at it and it was mostly down to a lot of shoveling, having broken up most of the compacted area between them. Molly and Marta went to take over the screens for the steady stream of dirt and small and medium pieces heading their way.

Donna and Maggie kept on finding many good pieces of different colors and sizes and it was soon apparent they had more than they could safely carry to Vermont. Lou told them they could store some in his storage unit and gave them the numbers for the gate and the combination for lock on their unit.

It was a quick and good lunch before they were back digging and racing the clock on the increasingly hot day. A little after three Lou and Felix had cleared most of the channel and were now setting and trying to grade it to drain, while finding more pieces to add to the growing piles.

They were going to have both the car and the truck heavily loaded by the end of the day.

A little before four as Molly was smearing the last of anyone's sunscreen into the dirt on Lou's red shoulders, she looked into his tired blue eyes and told him. "You are done for the day with the shovel. No arguments honey! You're cooked and look like I did when I looked at myself in the mirror this morning, with my hangover and all dehydrated."

"You are done too Felix. You are almost as brown as me and I see some red on you too. Out of the sun and Molly and I will finish down there while you two sift and figure out how we are going to get all of this to the storage unit." Marta said with a sweaty hug as she took his shovel.

She and Molly went down to clear the last of the dirt while Maggie came over to chat with Lou as he sifted the last of their finds. As Lou was waving to the couple with the distant claim, walking their way, everyone heard Molly's shovel make a long scraping sound they had all grown to know.

What surprised them was what her and Marta exposed. They had found a part of a huge tree trunk, at least five feet long and over three feet across, that they could see. They only scraped the surface to get an idea of its size.

Maggie asked Lou what he thought he might do with such a large piece.

Shrugging his exhausted shoulders, he said. "I don't know Maggie. It must weigh ten tons or more. That's more than Darcy's tow truck."

"Get some rest Lou and stay out of the sun. You and Felix have done enough today."

Lou and Felix came alive a little when the woman who was digging at the other claim told them that if they could get it out of there it would sell for at least a hundred thousand dollars, with the proof of it being legally dug.

It would take them eight years to get the first log out of the ground, with much planning between all of them.

Andromeda and Felix's pickup were driven out to the digs again to bring everything to the lot to fill Donna and Maggie's van with all they dared to carry east. After all was loaded up all went back to where Darcy had her outdoor shower with the undrinkable well water.

Everyone including Darcy took turns taking a three-minute wash while everyone else chatted and joked. Molly had been first, followed by Marta who swapped towels and just dried off in front of the others as Lou was told he could have the next one.

"I bet there is another line of dirt under the girls again tonight. Maggie joked. You will have to have Lou check yours later or are you just going to let the pool finish washing you tonight, Molly?"

"I think the pool will get first call tonight. I'm starved and ready to just lay around for an hour or two. Lou needs to get some food and rest too."

As all showered Molly got a good look at Darcy naked and was surprised with her being in such good shape for just turning seventy-five and her very attractive all over tan and her shaved and tanned pussy.

When they stayed here next time there was no question in Molly's mind that her and Lou would have a very good and interesting night joining her.

If both men weren't completely exhausted Molly would have broken out a joint or two and seen where the night might go, but reality said she was going to be driving a likely sleeping Lou back to the motel in the next half hour.

It was all tearful hugs goodbye before Molly led Marta driving the pickup down the dusty road and for the hour ride to their motel. As predicted, after sharing half a joint, Lou was asleep with the wind from the open windows blowing on his filthy, messed-up hair.

Not long after she noticed she could no longer see Felix's head silhouetted in the truck window.

He had fallen asleep after three hits from a joint too and was snoring against the truck door too. He and Lou slept until they were pulling up to the gate of the storage place and Molly had to wake Lou for the gate code which was buried in her bag.

It took a while unloading and figuring out what they were going to take east and what Felix was going to bring back to his families shop tomorrow. He was not worried about his stuff being covered in the motel lot overnight and like Lou he wanted to get a quick start tomorrow.

Lou and Molly had spread out six half full buckets and two of their logs and some of the large flat pieces but tried to keep the weight under control. The concerts in June were in Southern California so they knew they would be driving past the storage place and would see Darcy then so they could leave some of their grill stuff and other things to save weight. It was going to be a lot of driving in the next four weeks.

Within an hour of leaving the storage unit, all were having a leisurely dinner at the poolside and staying out of the setting sun as much as possible. Lou and Felix had gotten something of a second wind from their naps, food, and a soak in the pool over the next hour and a half. One of the families who had been digging today was staying in the hotel and they hung out with their kids and talked with them for a while as they tried to tire their kids out, racing in the pool for a few laps.

Everyone kept the meals light for now and no one had any cocktails or beer. Lou and Felix looked slightly sunburnt, and the women knew it would not be a late night. As the sun set all four went for a quick change into dry clothes before taking their nightly walk out over the hill for some hits from the pipe and a joint or two.

Felix insisted on packing the pipe with some of the pot Lou had given them this morning and Molly asked Felix if he ever smoked with his parents.

"I have a few times. I first smoked with my father on one of our trips to go and dig the turquoise after I had graduated from high school. I have with both of them a few times. Why Molly?

"Make sure you give your mother a bud of purple and red/green pot each from me. I gave her a purple weed joint when we were there."

"We will spend the night at my parents I think after we unload the truck and Mom feeds us, I'll give her the buds then and if we smoke with them after dinner Marta and I will be asleep in an hour."

"We better save some of those flavors for April or she will be pissed at us Molly." Lou joked as passed her the pipe.

"She will love some of these pot flavors and I hope she gets to join us for more shows and tours with us in a few years. We will just have to set the tent up far from them, or maybe Randy will get them a camper of some kind to tour in. He has the money for a nice one for them."

"If the rumor of a southwestern tour is true, we will have to try and get my parents to a show and see if your brother would want to see them with his girlfriend Marta. Let us know if you hear anything about when to order tickets for any shows near us, please."

Marta had to bite her tongue not to tell Felix about the surprise tickets she now had for his birthday in July and the concert in California.

One joint and two bowl packs later all were very high and the clouds that would have been welcome ten hour earlier spoiled their view of the star fields. Everyone had shared deep and slow shotgun hits between them, and all were very happy and relaxed as they walked back to their rooms and Molly went to get a few things from their room and in minutes all were in a group hug undressing the others and feeling the excitement build between them.

Once they were naked the men's hands were stroking both women's clits and bringing forth soft sounds from them before their lips met in a kiss that Lou and Felix imitated as their hands continued.

During the kiss Molly's hand reached down for the first cock she got ahold of and began to stroke Lou a moment before she felt one of Marta's hands work on Felix next to her. They traded off kissing as Lou met Marta's lips and Felix and Molly had a deep and slow tongue wrestling match.

They all switched kissing and stroking each other's bodies, letting the excitement build between all four of them. All had made love many times in the last five days and were in many ways deeply satisfied but now were more expressing their shared love and looking to be as one again before all had to travel tomorrow.

All four hoped to meet again in a month but they would have to see how the timing was.

The men led the women to lay next to the other on the bed and took some pillows for their knees as they knelt between their spread and outstretched legs, they each put over their shoulders.

Knowing it could be a while before they were all together again Lou and Felix decided to give the women an orgasm or three to remember this night. Lou began to slowly drag his long and broad tongue across Marta's shaved slit to the edge of her black triangle and then down across her bumpy sphincter, causing her to moan and jump a little off of the bed, so Lou could lick deeper on his return trip.

Molly and Marta's hands grasped the others tightly as their eyes and bodies shared their first orgasm of the night from the men's tongues and fingers working a slow tease before upping the tempo and depth of their strokes.

"That feels so good Lou. Fill me with that nice thick cock of yours while Felix sees how deep he can get his dick into Molly and make her scream again like last night."

"Only one cock at a time tonight and my ass is still a little tender from last night Marta, but your tongues sure feels great their Felix."

Lou and Felix stood and met for a brief kiss before leaning down to share all they had drunk from the women's fountains of love. Both women noticed that again this night they both seemed to have richer flavor to their pussies' juices from their still dehydrated bodies.

Molly reached her hand out to grasp Felix's now dripping cock as her tongue fought with his and drew him into her for a deep and sudden thrust that brought forth a gasp matched by the one next to her from Marta's lips.