Road Tripping Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Lou! Fill me with that fat cock of yours and a load of your thick cum. Fill her good Felix so I can suck all of your cum from her while she cleans all of Lou out of me and you two suck and clean each other. I don't think they are going to have enough left to fuck each other tonight."

"I Love it Marta, you dirty girl. Next time we will get to see them fuck. It will be worth the wait. Molly told her with a smile and pinched her nearest nipple as both women began moaning deeper.

Lou and Felix half agreed and bent down to kiss both women deeply and kept up a slow rhythm that had them moaning into the men's mouths.

Molly took her hands and began to grasp onto Felix's ass cheeks and urge him to speed up as her next waves of pleasure rolled through her body and continued to drip her cum around his long thrusting cock and onto his legs and balls, along with the towel under her.

Lou was being a little slower with Marta as they looked deeply into the other one's eyes. Both had the sudden feeling that their souls had met in the past as they looked deep into the other one soul. All of this was too comfortable like it had been with Katy. They had become relaxed and the four were now truly one. In that moment both knew that at some time in the future they would have dreams of their time joined either in the more recent time or of deep past.

The fact they actually felt they could prepare for such a thing was something that was both enlightening and a little frightening on a level too. Marta had been taught that with power comes responsibility and this was a definite power that had to be managed discreetly but also openly. She and her aunt were going to have a long talk in the next few weeks.

Molly and Felix would know of this silent revelation between Lou and Marta for the good of all. Too much was at stake at this time it was becoming apparent. Both their love for their partners at this time and more could not be endangered by secrets.

Lou's kind eyes and still thrusting cock took away her moment of distress and replaced it with the deep pleasure they were sharing. With a wide smile he kissed her again and suddenly began to speed up and change the tenor of her moans and gasps, to join Molly's next to her as she peaked again and soaked his balls and the towel deeper.

Marta came and wrapped her thin, strong, and deeply tanned legs around Lou's still pale waist and lower torso. "Fuck me harder Lou and You fuck her harder too Felix! We both are going to give our battered pussies at least tomorrow off."

"My balls will be empty for days after this week!" Felix groaned and began to work his long cock in Molly as fast as he could and finally felt his cum rising. "I'm going to cum soon Molly."

"Fill me now Lou!!" Marta shouted as she came again, and Lou buried his cock in her and began to pump his cum deep into her pussy and meet with the waves of her own cum flowing from her and squirting out onto him and all over their joined thighs.

For the next minute the room reached a crescendo of their sounds. As their orgasms passed, they all fell together as one, kissing and holding, while the waves joined the four as one.

Slow kisses were shared by all four as the men were still embedded in the women. Molly and Marta continued holding hands and still pulsed with waves of pleasure as the cocks slowly shrunk inside them.

"Join us on the bed men. Molly told them sweetly. Your legs must be tired from all you two have done."

"Yes, Felix and Lou. You wonderful men have done a lot for all of us over the last five days and you both should lay and rest together. We will ride you later after I clean all you have filled Molly with." Marta said with a deep sigh as Lou slowly withdrew from her.

Molly and Marta kept a hand in their pussies so all that had flooded them remained inside them as both moved to the other side of the bed and gracefully turned and melted into a sixty-nine with their bodies entwined and low sounds of deep pleasure from both of them.

Lou and Felix watched the lovely scene unfold in front of them, before meeting in a deep and slow kiss. It hardly broke and they silently joined the women on the bed, and they were soon running their tongues over still engorged cocks.

Each pass of the tongue just uncovered more of the wonderful mix on each of them from strong orgasms of moments ago. Both men took their time cleaning the others shaft, balls and worked their tongues all around in search of more from their lovemaking with the women.

Almost no words were spoken between the four. The sounds of all they were sharing, and the deep feelings were more than enough to communicate all they needed to.

Molly's long tongue kept lapping at Marta from her clit to her bumpy brown flower she circled with each pass. After a few passes she would use her tongue to explore her pussy deeper and see if any more of Lou's cum had rolled out from her.

Molly could feel Marta's tongue doing similar things do her pussy and tender ass. It was several minutes before fingers joined their tongues seeking out any deeper deposits of semen. The mutual probing and stroking of each other's internal hot spots had them squirting their pussies clean and rewarding each with a deeply mixed and flavorful drink.

At the same time the women were filling the others mouth with their strong multiple orgasm's, Lou and Felix were both sucking deeply on the others cock and nearing a climax of their own.

Lou could feel Felix's long cock swell in his mouth and held him with only a third in his mouth as he stopped thrusting to Felix's face and let him hold him and feel the jets of semen blast their tongues and coat their mouths.

Neither man had a huge load of cum left in them at this point, but the deep joined pleasure of the moment meant more than the volume it produced.

The happy room was again filled with the sounds of four people cleaning and savoring the others while all came down from their mutual high. For the next few minutes all laid there, catching their breath joining in a group hug again before Marta's bladder declared a yellow alert.

In a minute the shower was warmed up and Marta and Felix were in the shower. She had him bend at the knees so she could wash his cock again and see if there was another hard-on possible.

Once she was done Marta took ahold of his less flaccid member and had him blast her still tingling clit with his jet of warm pee, setting off another small orgasm as she bit his shoulder again, leaving matching hickeys on either side like Molly had done for Lou.

Lou and Molly met them with a kiss and a towel, as her and Lou finished a quick brushing of their teeth. Lou helped her in and was soon low enough for Molly to begin to wash over his tired looking cock. They would need a rest before tonight went any further.

"Why don't we all take a little rest in the bed." Marta said as she handed Molly the pipe she had packed, and they all dried and went to just relax for a little while.

Felix put the news on, having just hit 11 o'clock. Some clouds tomorrow but no rain and a little cooler. They showed a national map briefly and the drive looked good tomorrow, but Lou and Molly would be pulling into the Chicago area in the rain the day after.

For almost an hour all four laid on the bed under the covers just chatting and sharing another pipe and some of the cookies. Marta and Lou told them they expected they would both be dreaming of a past joining in the future and why they felt it.

"Felix and Molly, it was very profound and unspoken but there is some old connection between Lou and me. I can't explain it much more than that now. It is a little frightening on a certain level. These are very powerful forces at work here and we must respect them. That is why we had to tell the two people we love in this world most of all about this. There can be no secrets in our "Sphere of Love".

They kissed and held the other for a little longer, but Lou and Felix were both tapped out for the night, and it was now almost more intimate just holding onto the others in the large and really destroyed bed.

"Felix and Marta. Molly said yawning. Our bed is fresh and does not have any wet spots yet. Let's take a few extra pillows over and all crash together. We can fool around in the night or the morning one more time before we have to all go."

Molly and Marta had insisted on a no earlier than an eight AM wakeup call at both rooms. Less than ten minutes later all four were sound asleep under the clean sheets in the other room, in less than an hour Molly and Marta were tangled in the center, with Lou and Felix aside them snoring away gently.

It was five when Lou awoke needing the bathroom and two aspirin for an ache in his right shoulder. Molly was in the bathroom just as he found their bottle and was getting two out and filling a glass of water, as Molly was peeing with her eyes half closed and a hand reaching out for two of the little white pills for her back.

"I feel like I pitched both games in a double header Molly. How is your back?" He whispered just as the door opened and a naked Marta appeared with her eyes still closed.

Molly was off the toilet just in time for Marta to sit down with hiss and splash. "Lou, can I have two of those please also I bet Felix will take a couple too. He was just getting out of bed."

Five minutes later all four were under the blankets again all hugging and lightly kissing after all decided to do a quick passing of the mouthwash.

Molly said softly. "Lay back men and let us take care of you again after all you two have done for our families now and into our futures." Molly held Marta's hand while saying this and squeezing her in the dark as she talked of families.

"They have had enough sleep for one more round with the dawn. Hope we can go and make love to the dawn at Darcy's place sometime. I am so happy for her to be having so much fun, joining with Donna and Maggie." Marta whispered.

"We will all be here together soon, and we will have a telescope for some serious stargazing there, I hope. Ok Marta enough talk I need to get Lou's cock in my mouth and make him hard enough to ride.

"Me too! We will get them hard again and switch off, so we feel both of our men for the next few days Mol."

While swirling her tongue over Lou's slowly rising cock she added with a smile none could see. "You men should make out some more and encourage each other."

First guy to cum gets breakfast on Molly and Me so you better get going Fernando.

Lou and Felix began to kiss, and each stroked the women's hair and shoulders tenderly. Molly and Marta were fingering each other's pussies in a slow and soft way that had them covering each digit with all that flowed gently from them.

For ten minutes Molly and Marta switched off and then went back to get both men got harder in the light from crystals gaining deeper glows and a few peaks of the first ray of Monday through the curtains.

"Molly before you two ride us I would like another taste of you deep and rich pussy before I fill you with my cum. These last few days has left us all with a deeper flavor along with all the wonderful memories of these last six days, from when we pulled up to your parent's store Felix."

It kind of hit Molly at that moment, only a week ago they were in bed with Katy, Hailey, and Irv and soon part for the next few long weeks. Both times had been so different and yet so profoundly joyous in so many ways.

Marta and Molly each brought their now dripping pussies to the men for them to excite them more with their strong and now eager tongues licking and circling now engorged and almost quivering clits.

Molly and Marta met in a deep and slow kiss, doing their best to keep their balance, in their men's strong hands.

The women came at the same moment, holding their crystals in their hands, together, were amazed at the little whisps of light and color coming from the small spaces between their entwined fingers.

They opened their hands just enough to see a small sphere of light in there dancing in and around the seven crystals of four different colors and three water clear crystals and both knew they had now seen with their own eyes the sphere of love all here were joined together in. Tears of joy ran down their cheeks as they moved to lower themselves onto their beloveds now straining cocks. Everyone was just visible in the lights for all around as a ray of the sun from between the curtains shown into both crystal sets worn by the women and illuminated all in the lights their many colors.

Molly sat on Lou and just slowly moved on him with her eyes locked with his. Her blue crystal showing in his eyes in the same color as the first night they had met and made love in the tent with the moon and stars in their eyes.

"You always feel so good in me Lou. I just want to ride you and remember us like this. It has been so wonderful with you two, and We love both of you with all of our hearts." Molly and Marta met in a deep kiss, matched by the men beneath them before both women bent down to kiss the men and feel another joint orgasm flow through them.

Molly straightened up saying "Lou I'm going to crack my back and then we can switch off and let Marta feel your cock again and I'll feel Felix in me again before you fill me again Lou. I love you with all my heart and soul, now and for all eternity."

Lou kind of prepared himself to feel the deep sensation as Molly did arch and cracked her back deeply and took some of the deep ache out of there.

Lou felt it all through his cock and wished she could teach him how to do that.

In the moment after Marta and Molly switched places almost in the dark and they fell in a slow motion to the base of their cocks with a sigh and more fluids running out of them.

"You feel so good in me Felix. Who knows if we may meet in our dreams and whether or not we have our clothes on I look forward to it someday."

"Who knows if we are all lucky, we may all be in the same dreams together someday, although this whole time has been a dream for me." Felix said with a bright smile for all.

Marta and Lou just kept up a slow and steady pace with low moans from her as she had her back arched and Lou gently pinching her nipples. Felix was doing the same thing to Molly causing more sounds from her and another splash of her cum coating his still thin torso.

All were a little thinner after this week and Lou swore, he could almost count the ribs of Marta's chest as she was now bouncing on him to match the rhythm of the others. Seconds later both women were howling and furiously rubbing the other one's clits.

Lou looked at Felix saying. "Time to switch off again and get on top of them and finish or we will be here for another hour.

I agree, Felix said with a smile as they each lifted the women off of them and let meet for a kiss on the bed between them before Lou was on top of Molly and Felix was feeding his long cock to Marta with a slow groan from them both.

The room grew brighter and warmer in the next minutes as Molly and Marta watched the sparkle from their crystals dance in the room and all of their eyes. Molly came again in a long slow wave that she rode from one peak to the next with Marta's hand transmitting the waves she was feeling with her beloved at the same moment.

Felix finally shouted he was going to cum for all the room to hear as Marta wrapped her legs around him and held him in her as her pussy gripped his cock and forced the last of his cum from him.

Seconds later with two of Molly's fingers in his ass Lou let out a long moan and pumped all the cum his body could find to join with the flood inside of Molly as her eyes rolled back and they met in a long kiss. Peaks of light from between their bodies sneaking out as the energies passed between them and joined with the others in their Sphere of Love.

The four slid silently into an easy and tender sixty-nine. The loving cleaning and stroking of all of their battered lower bodies was just what was needed to end such a delightful time together. No one even came again, as this was just for the pleasure of their joined love.

Each couple slowly got up to go for a quick shower and a look out at the day ahead. They laid down and caught some of an early news show and snuck one more bowl in the bathroom as they rinsed the sheets from both rooms and tried to air things out a little before breakfast,

Lou and Felix each left fifty-dollar tip for the cleaning staff for some of the mess and a thank you before they went to do a final packing and get themselves to eat just calling and cancelling the wake-up call at 7:20. All were too hungry to wait for breakfast.

Less than an hour later it was tears and hugs at the gas pumps at the station next to the interstate onramp before all had to part. Lou turned Andromeda onto the east bound highway ramp and Felix had the truck rolling down the road south, with Marta curled up on his side with a tear and a smile to match Molly's as she held Lou and fought not to look back.