Road Trips - A Pre-Cursor

Story Info
Setting the stage for road trip adventures.
974 words
4.17
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luke14
Luke14
3 Followers

There needs to be some sort of release before the end of this road trip. We've been talking and dreaming and working each other into a frenzy for several days. Small touches when kids aren't looking and pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable if we are to get caught in public.

I grabbed your ass when we were standing in a crowded line at the last rest stop and you gave me a little wiggle in return. No one saw...but they could have.

You fell asleep next to me while I drove and I woke you up with a finger tracing the outline of your underwear along the inner part of your thigh. I couldn't help it, your shorts bloused open and left on display that magical spot where super smooth skin transitions into pubic hair. I love that spot; for touches, kisses, smells, and licks.

You were standing at the stove stirring sauce in the condo while the kids were cashed in front of the TV. Standing behind you I owned the moment. You had on loose shorts and my hug from behind quickly turned into a finger sliding through your channel, dipping into you, and then sliding back out, sticky with your days worth of desire. I moved that finger to your mouth and fed you your own wetness while you stirred cheese sauce.

There was a point, with my finger working to find your places, that I had to pull apart your pubic hair, because it was matted with dried girl cum, the badge of having left you wet all day through those conversations, touches, and stolen looks. God I bet you taste amazing right now; your pussy literally marinating in desire.

You haven't been innocent. Looking for eye drops in the loose pocket of my shorts, you grazed the head of my cock (and yes, I know it was on purpose). Your sassy ass left me with a half erection and you walked away laughing. Cruel.

"Don't worry," I whispered, "I'll fuck your mouth with it later."

You sat next to me in the front seat and googled up all the images of lovers eating pussy that you could find and flooded my text string with them. I couldn't look because I was driving, but at the next bathroom break I opened them in the stall. Damn girl, I think you like to watch pussy get devoured as much as I do. I talked myself out of rubbing off a quick one in a public bathroom stall...even I have my limits.

So where does it go from here? Where does this build up end? When do I get to feel the silky sleeve of your vagina clenching in orgasm around my cock? When do I get to fill your belly with with the massive load of hot, white, cum that is boiling in my balls?

If you keep up the sassy shit maybe I'll just tie you down, get you super worked up with your rose, and then not let you cum. Maybe I'll just rub one off and cum all over you. You can watch and feel, but no release for you until I decide. Hmmm... I like that. Cum all over you, scoop it up with my fingers, and feed it to you. That's dirty, and hot, and very much puts me in control.

It's gotten so bad that last night after you were snoring, I masturbated myself to sleep. I think we'd have totally been down to fuck, but we had a dang kid curled up on the floor in our room, and you were not in a mood to be quiet. So I left you to sleep. Me? I pulled the covers up over my head, made a tent over us to contain your smell, and let the pheromones from your cunt intertwine themselves through the synapses of my brain. When you've been sitting in a vehicle seat all day slowly dripping into your underwear, I can smell you; even when I don't have my nose buried in you.

So I breathed you in and slowly masturbated myself, thinking about sliding in and out of your wet pussy's grip. I came a ton, all over my stomach, the bed sheet and maybe a little on the floor. (I've got some range). Then I slept in it. Totally relaxed.

Holy shit, if we don't find some time soon I may explode. Not quickie time. Not lock the door, bend you over the bed, and wham-bam thank you ma'am. Nope, a quickie would be a waste. This build up, this anticipation, this level of desire is deserving of something different. This deserves to end as slowly as it has built up. I don't just want to cum (I can do that on my own). I want to fuck. I want to taste. I want to feel your girl cum running down my chin, I want you to take your time with my cock in your mouth and let my orgasm build. (You know it takes me while to get there when you suck me, but holy shit when you do the orgasm is massive.)

I want to go slow and do all the things that you love. In the end Im going to fuck you in the ass because when you moan so deeply that it's almost a bark I know that I have you. You have, in that moment, completely submitted to me. A cock head pushed firmly against your ass is what makes you beg. That is the moment that you set aside any sense of self-control. That is the moment that you are truly mine.

Let it go, because I am, and it's going to be pouring out of you, running out of your ass and down your thighs.

God I love road trips.

Luke14
Luke14
3 Followers