Road-X-Trip 01: The Airport

Story Info
Adventures of a French couple on a road-trip across America.
2.2k words
4.03
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MahMan
MahMan
26 Followers

**Disclaimer : This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.

Day 1. 7:00 AM (CEST)

"Richard, I'm bored."

Olga, lying on the bench with her head resting against Richard's shoulder, looks up at him. Her sweet face sports a plaintive, if slightly amused, pout. She straightens up and snuggles up to Richard.

"So, are you winning?" she asks, leaning towards her boyfriend's phone, on which an online chess game is playing.

"Right now, not really! It's tense."

"Then forget it, I'm bored!"

The young couple has been waiting on this bench in a corner of the terminal for two hours already. They checked in and dropped off their luggage, then took a quick tour of the Duty-Free stores, just for fun, with no intention of buying anything but rather to marvel at or make fun of the products in the windows. They don't need anything. Everything they are taking with them has been meticulously prepared for months. Clothes, equipment, administrative papers. Everything they need is there. The rest, they will buy on the spot.

"Richard! Look at this couple, how beautiful they are," she says while swiveling the neck of her boyfriend with both palms. "They're smooching like they're about to part. It's sad..."

"Or they're not sitting next to each other on the plane!" he laughs.

"Or they know how to pass the time..." Olga says, with a raised eyebrow and lips drawn together as a sign of discontent. "Richard?"

"Yes," he answers with a sigh, giving up his game, already lost anyway. He turns to Olga, as if to say "I'm all yours now" and a huge smile, a real radiant smile as only Richard has the secret, lights up his face. He couldn't help it anyway if he tried to suppress it. At the sight of his impatient girlfriend, however beaming, the thought of all the adventures they're going to have together flashes through his mind and fills him with a deep joy.

"Richard." Olga, tilts her head slightly to the side, her mouth ducking, pleading. She puts a hand on his thigh and whispers: "Richard, let's go to the bathroom..."

Without waiting for an answer from her dazed boyfriend, Olga gets up, grabs their two bags and pulls Richard by the hand, zigzagging between the benches and the luggage.

Their flight to Montreal from Lyon St-Exupéry would not take off for another three hours. Long minutes of waiting for the couple, overexcited at the idea of finally leaving. The final moments of a year of preparations, plans and dreams of America in all its long and wide dimensions. North America, to be precise: from Montreal, the couple decided to cross the United States from East to West, then to go up to Vancouver and return to Quebec, in the other direction, through Canada. When they land in Montreal, they will go to a motorhome dealer to whom they have already made an offer for a used model. After that, it will be the beginning of their adventure.

Olga leads Richard down the long aisles of the terminal, looking for an indication of where to find the restrooms. "There!" she says, pointing to a sign. She turns back to the big guy, walking backwards. Her blue eyes sparkle with mischief. She displays a playful smile which does not stop growing, digging her cheekbones strewn with freckles. Without saying anything, she turns around again, sending her blond hair flying in the air. It was enough of a glance for Richard to understand her intentions. He knows her too well to be fooled in this moment.

In front of the toilets, Olga suddenly cares about being discreet. She looks over her shoulder, making sure no one is watching them. "Clear." Richard is amused, though he can't help but glance back. The hallway is deserted. He walks past Olga and pushes open the door to the bathroom. Again, nobody. He sneaks inside. Olga enters a cabin and lets Richard pass behind her before locking the door. She drops their bags on the white tiles and hugs him.

"Oh! That was pretty exciting," she murmurs as she places a kiss on Richard's lips.

"If this is already too much emotion for you, maybe we shouldn't fly!" the young man jokes.

Olga doesn't respond to his jab but shakes her head as to say "very funny". Richard places his large hands on Olga's hips and squeezes her waist as they kiss languidly. She loves to feel his powerful palms hugging her abdomen. His gigantic fingers -proportionally to those of Olga, although of a surprising scale even for the size of the man, cross around the thin young woman's bust. And that never fails to get her all worked up. She lovingly caresses Richard's torso and moves down her fingers to his belt with slowness and tenderness. Undoing the strap with one hand and slipping the other under the pants, Olga catches the burning member of her boyfriend and begins to press it delicately.

"We are going to see if it is too much emotion for you..." she whispers in the ear of Richard, perched on her tiptoes. Then her body runs languidly along his and she squats in front of the young man. Finishing to unbutton his pants, she pulls the jean down with a firm movement. Of course, the already hard cock of Richard spurts to the face of Olga, who raises playful eyes towards her friend while rolling her palms along the erect member - long enough to accommodate her two hands side by side. Without taking her eyes off him, she spits on the unhooded glans and starts to slowly caress Richard's sex up and down, sliding her palms with an expert wrist movement. Her gesture is reserved though. She wants to turn the heat up. She knows exactly how to play with Richard's nerves. Olga spits on her hands again. Then again. She looks at Richard with a big bewitching smile. Soon he starts to utter feigned moans. In a teasing tone, she tries to push him a little more to his limit.

"Are you okay, sir? You do not look well... Shall I take you home? The trip will be more eventful than this, you know. Maybe it's still time to turn back!" she hums, imitating the voice of a stewardess. She sticks out her tongue. Her eyes are even more mischievous.

Richard tries to pull himself together and tried to wear a confident expression. "It's going to take more than that, ma'am. You don't know who you're dealing with."

Olga knows exactly who she's dealing with. "Challenge accepted, in this case..." she breathes before gobbling up Richard's bloated glans. She glances back at him, posting a plaintive and teasing expression which he falls for every time. Lips wrapped around his sex. Olga presses the end of her tongue against the small slit. She turns it over and over again against his glans. Richard leans against the wall of the toilet, struggling to stifle the moans he produces in spite of himself.

Suddenly, Olga and Richard hear the door of the toilet open. Several male voices invade the room beyond the walls of the cabin in which they are locked. They seem young. Teenagers or very young adults. There are at least four or five of them and their irruption is everything but discreet. They are bickering, laughing, talking loudly. On many occasions, someone tries to open the door of the toilet in which the couple is hiding. Richard puts all his senses on alert, which does not prevent him from getting a hard-on. Olga does not stop for a second. Her lips go down along Richard's cock and she sucks him from then on with reinvigorated fervor. One deft hand continues to roll along the shaft, spilling saliva, while the other caresses the man's bare abdomen. She doesn't even try to dampen the sweaty sounds the rod produces as it moves back and forth against the edges of her mouth.

Would be hard to be louder than the group of boys, though... Some of them came in only to continue their conversation with the others or to play with the soap dispensers and automatic hand dryers. One of them enters the stall adjacent to the couple's. He urinates standing up then, while pulling up his fly, sees Richard's heels sticking out under the wall of the cubicle - which, like all public toilet's walls, is gaping on a small distance from the floor. Astonished by the position in which the shoes are, the teenager kneels down and, with his face at ground level, glances into the toilet of the two travelers.

He stifles a startle at the sight of Olga, squatting at Richard's feet, greedily swallowing his sex. The young woman is so beautiful and the spectacle so obscene that he remains in awe. Motionless. Curious voyeur. He cannot divert his eyes from Olga. The pretty blonde has grabbed her boyfriend's purse with both hands. She pulls on it without restraint and uses it as a grip to pull the big shaft even deeper between her lips. The drool flows on her chin. Long lines of saliva swing with each of her back-and-forth movements and spill on her chest or on the ground, forming a small puddle a few centimeters from the teenager's face.

Olga did not look away until then, contemplating the beautiful almond eyes of his lover, when he does not close them under the effect of the pleasure. But a movement at ground level attracts her attention. It is then that she sees the small head laid on the ground. Two big exorbitant eyes pointed out on her. At first, she is surprised and slows down her action. However, although flushed out, the boy does not move of an eyelash. He continues to stare at the young woman, remaining motionless as if this made him invisible. But Olga is a hothead. She doesn't stop for so little and tries to finish what she has started. Around them, voices and noises are heading towards the exit.

Olga, feeling Richard close to explode, grabs his sex with two hands again and begins to jerk him off energetically while sucking his glans with her lips. She continues to look at the boy, half of the cock between her hands, the other half in her mouth. Her comings and goings become more and more frantic. Richard lets himself loose completely. Back and hands against the wall, his trembling knees bent more and more. He utters a series of plaintive moans which recall Olga to her duty. The young woman raises her eyes towards Richard again. She opens her mouth wide and pulls her tongue under the twitching glans to receive her precious reward. Richard's final grunts.

From his glans spurt several dashes of thick semen that crash down Olga's throat, then to the corner of her lips. She squeezes the shaft to extract the last drops, which she picks up with the tip of her tongue, then slides a finger over her lips to collect the remains of whitish liquid which stain her pinkish skin. She glances towards the indiscreet cabin neighbor, while laying cum on her tongue and sucking her finger. Suddenly realizing the awkwardness of this situation, the teenager rushes to the door of the WC and takes his legs to his neck. Perhaps he also anticipates the discomfort that is about to arise. Richard, who had no idea of the boy's presence, widens his eyes. "Did he see us?" he asks.

Olga burst out laughing. "At the front row seat, yes!"

"And you kept on going as if nothing had happened? You then, you fascinate me..." he says while zipping his fly.

The young woman leaves the cabin and washes her hands. She drinks some sips of water, rinses her face and wipes the saliva spread everywhere on her cleavage. In front of the mirror, she puts her beautiful curly hair back in place. Richard huddles her from behind. He embraces her lovingly and places a few kisses on her graceful neck.

"That was more fun than chess. You were right," he murmurs.

"Mmmh yes! Easier too. For you it was fun! Hands in pockets," replies Olga, winking at her boyfriend.

"Ha! You won't fool me," Richard rebels, leaning against the sinks. "You were having fun with my emotions!"

"Hmmm..." Olga looks up at the ceiling and pretends to think before turning back to Richard. Her face wears an expression of pure joy. "You're right," she laughs. "I did get off on it!"

They go out together, shoulder against shoulder, completely ignoring the man who enters at this moment.

"Well, what are we going to do now?" questions Olga, "There is still so much time left! I can't take it anymore, I want to take off now!"

"Don't worry, we'll find other fun things to do."

The couple heads to the waiting room and passes a group of teenagers who look like they're at summer camp. Olga recognizes the boy from the bathroom and, turning around, blows him a kiss.

_____

**Hello you! Road-X-Trip is a work-in-progress original story. I'll upload more chapters as I finish writing them. I would be grateful if you shared your thoughts, reviewed and come discuss about it on the forum. I hope you enjoyed this writing. Love, MahMan**

MahMan
MahMan
26 Followers