Roadtrip

Story Info
Couple teasing and flashing on a drive.
2.7k words
4.44
12.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly and her husband Mitch decided they needed to get away for a little while. Since Mitch was working from his lap top for the next few weeks, they decided to head up to the summer house. It was a nice two room cabin in the mountains near a lake. They would normally go up for vacation and hike, fish, sail with friends and relatives. This trip it was just the two of them, and in the off season.

Kelly dressed in shorts and a tank top for the ride up, getting a head start on being comfortable. Her 36D breasts looked a bit large on her petite 5'2" frame and the top only amplified that. Mitch could see a nice helping of sideboob trying to slip out, rather distracting as he drove. Mitch had on a polo shirt with shorts, also comfortable, but much less eyecatching.

It was an hour long drive on the interstate and another 15 minutes on the back roads to get to the lake house. Kelly was bored after the first 20 minutes. "How playful would you like to be this trip dear?"

Mitch heard the mischevious tone in her voice. He enjoyed that tone, but it always made him nervous. His wife could get rather palyful at times and didn't always think about the effect it had on others around them. On the other hand they were going to be 2 miles from the nearest neighbor, how much trouble could she get into? "I think we can get rather playful, but I do need to keep up with my work during the day." he answered making sure to qualify it so he didn't get fired for not doing his job.

She grinned and started rubbing each nipple with a forefinger. They stiffened quickly under the thin tank top until they were poking up clearly. "You mean i will have to entertain myself while you work?"

Mitch didn't answer, he was torn between watching her tease and keeping the car on the road. Just then a truck horn blared next to them. They both jumped, Mitch focusing on the traffic and Kelly turning to wave at the trucker going by that was suddenly moving the same speed they were and looking in her window. She pulled her tank top together and let her breast fall free on either side. Another blare from the horn and then Mitch sped up as traffic started creeping up behind him.

"I think he liked that." Kelly pointed out. She adjusted the seat belt strap to rest between her now exposed breasts. "Want me to put them away dear?" She teased.

Mitch flushed red, she knew how much it bothered him when she did this, but also how excited he bacame by it. It was something of a problem, but an enjoyable one to have. "That may be a little more playful than i had in mind." He answered.

Kelly pouted and batted her eyelashes at him. "You did say i could be rather playful." Then she thought a moment longer, "and that wasn't a no." she pinched and rolled her nipples temptingly. They were one of Mitch's favorite things to play with and she knew it.

"How can I say no to you dear." He gave in and knew she would run with it.

She scooted out from under the strap and leaned over to lean on his shoulder. Her hand sliding into his lap to stroke the bulge in his shorts. "Thats why I love you." She kissed his cheek and squeezed his cock. "If I get too excited I might have to get this out and have a snack." She rubbed his cock as she spoke, feeling it twitch in response.

"It might be safer if we didn't get too excited." He cautioned, his sensible side still barely incontrol as his inner lust driven demons rattled their cages, threatening to get out.

Kelly opened the glove compartment and pulled out the stash of condoms they kept in case of emergency. She was on depo for birth control, but occsaionally would want to visit the adult stores and play while Mitch watched, or for if he had a fling. She rolled her window down and held them out. "How can we be safe and playful sweetie?" She waited for him to look at her, seeing that restraint he kept so well in the real world cringing in his eyes. Then she let them go, they disappeared into the wind.

Mitch's eyes flashed a last glance of desperation as he turned trying to see the coondoms, the symbol of safety in sex disappear from his wife's hand. Her grin made him very nervous and excited.

She reached over, keeping her eyes on his face and unbuckled. Lifting her hips she slid the shorts down her legs. Mitch kept glancing at her as she teased. The shorts were an older pair, she had planned on shocking him a bit this trip. There were no panties underneath, just her bare freshly shaved pussy. "You like what you see dear?"

Mitch nodded, "I always love your sexy pussy dear." His eyes darting from her to the road again.

"Maybe I should leave it out for you the whole trip." She teased. One hand was rubbing his cock, the other was holding the shorts dangerously close to the open window. Mitch saw it coming a fraction of a second before she let go, the shorts being sucked out the window to float and roll along the road behind them. Kelly giggled as he looked in the rear view mirror.

"What has gotten into you?" Mitch was a bit worried now. Kelly just smiled and got on her knees in her seat. her hands unzipping his shorts. She glanced out the back window. Mitch looked back in the mirror. A familiar Semi was approaching again. "You wouldn't." His gasp was audible.

Kelly grinned and pulled his cock free from his shorts. Leaning in wordlessly she sucked it slowly into her mouth. Her ass right up in the window as she knelt in the seat. She listened for the honking and was not disappointed when the trucker from earlier pulled up beside them.

He gave Mitch a thumbs up and hung beside them for several miles. Kelly slurped away at his throbbing cock, her warm mouth expertly stroking him. He tried desperately to focus on the road for the next dozen miles or so. The trucker pulled ahead when the traffic thickened allowing Mitch to pull into the right hand lane and try to concentrate. He soon felt himself reach the point of no return, his hips lifting and his wife grinning as his cum erupted into her hunrgy mouth. She sucked him for another minute and rose up licking her lips a huge grin on her face.

The fuel light came on and Mitch checked the gauge. It was almost empty! He pulled off the interstate at the next exit, there wasn't much there, just atruck stop and a couple of fast food places.

Kelly looked around. "Are we there already?" She asked, looking at the unfamiliar exit.

"No, someone forgot to fill up the gas tank yesterday." Mitch pointed out. "I should make you do it." He teased.

"You are feeling playful dear!" she exclaimed and reached over to kiss him. She adjusted herself in her seat and looked out the window. "Oh my, this is a rather busy truck stop." She felt flushed and nervous.

"Are you serious?" He was a bit shocked by her considering the suggestion.

"it was your idea dear." She pointed out as she adjusted her top to cover her breasts again. She didn't want to be too obvious in case it caused a stir with the staff, they did need the gas.

"Really?" Mitch looked at her adjusting herself. He was both excited and a bit leery of the idea, his wife was bare from the waist down. "I'll pull into that last pump on the end, the pumps should hide you from any curious staff in the store." He justified himself as he gave in to her extreme flirtations.

Mitch got out and looked around as he opened the gas cap. kelly slid across the seat and stepped out beside him. The cool air on her bare skin was exhilirating, her heart raced with excitment and anxiety as she pulled the nozzle from the pump. Mitch ran the credit card and stood near the front of the vehicle as she pumped. He glanced back occasionally.

"Well hello." A voice hailed Mitch coming from the nearby turck fueling area.

Mitch froze, panic filling him. He turned and saw the trucker from the interstate approaching. "Oh hello." He finally answered.

"I'm Jim, I think I saw you a few miles back. Just wanted to say you have a sexy hot wife there." He turned and waved at Kelly pumping the gas, she gave a small wave back.

'Ummm...thank you." Mitch responded sounding more like a question than anything.

"I'm on a run to knoxville and a sight like that makes the drive worth it." Jim looked at Kelly directly. "You keep on truckin' honey, we appreciate it." Kelly flushed red as she held the gas pump nozzle in the gas tank. She saw Jim grinning as he noticed her uncovered legs.

Kelly would have creamed her panties if she had them on, as it was she felt her juices oozing on her thigh at the praise. "Thank you." Her voice cracked a bit as she responded.

Jim took Mitch's elbow and guided him away a bit. They walked towards the store. "If you guys are planning a repeat performance let me know." He handed Mitch a business card with his truck pictured on it and contact information. "I'll be heading up to Raleigh after I drop off this load. I'm due there Monday night so I might be able to coordinate things with you." He continued walking as Mitch stopped and stared. "If not that is still a fine peice of ass you have there." Jim raised his voice so Kelly would hear the last bit, then headed inside to clean up and get some dinner.

Mitch returned to the car. Kelly had finished pumping the gas and returned to her seat in the car. "I think you made quite an impression on our new trucker friend." He looked over and saw his wife red faced and breathing hard. "He asked me to let him know when there was a repeat performance."

Kelly's heart was racing, "Yes, I heard." She had not intended to get caught by a stranger. "I wasn't expecting that." Glancing in the towards the store then looking at her husband, "Please drive."

Mitch started the car and pulled out. He could see that she was thrown off a bit, that was by far the most blatant public display she had ever made. The car settled onto the interstate and he turned the radio on. He reached over with his right hand and touched held hers, "Are you ok now dear?"

Kelly trembled at his touch, her skin felt electrified. "I will be, just a rattled me a bit when he approach us like that." She looked out the window at the familiar terrain, they were approaching the exit for the cabin.

Mitch made his way off the exit and found the two lane road into the mountains. It was little traveled and so once he was settled he reached over again, this time he touched her thigh. Kelly jumped and made a small gasp. "Still sensitive?" He asked

She bit her lip and nodded her head.

He glanced quickly and saw her nipples stiff bumps under her tight top. Mitch slid his hand up her thigh. "How much did that excite you?" He was curious now just how far she might go this trip. His fingers reached her bare labia, they were soaked and warm. "Damn you are wet!"

Kelly flushed red, but that just enflamed her even more. She felt hotter than she had in a long time. "I guess pushing that boundary got me more excited than I was expecting." She was glad that Mitch had been there, but what if he hadn't? Her mind reeled at the thoughts of Jim finding her pumping gas like that alone, taking her into his truck and using her as he pleased. These fantasies always excited her as much as they scared her. "I'm glad you were there sweety." She added after a few minutes.

Mitch kept his fingers rrubbing the outer lips of her oozing pussy. "I'm always happy to help get you excited." He stroked up and down her labia with his free hand.

Kelly just grinned and moaned. Once his fingers touched her the fears melted away and the desire flared to life again.

Mitch knew his wife and gave her a few minutes stroking before seeking out her clit. He grinned when she gasped and quivered from that touch. She pressed her hips up, straining the seatbelt as her clit screamed and pushed her up and over into a loud and groaning orgasm.

"Did you bring any toys for the trip?" He asked once she started to settle down a bit.

Kelly panted, barely registering the question. "I brought several in my bag." she answered.

"Why don't you get one." Mitch suggested, knowing the road ahead.

Kelly undid her seatbelt and leaned over into the back seat. She opened her bag and about that moment felt Mitch's hand on her ass as she leaned across the middle console. His fingers simply slid between her moist folds and into her hungry cunt this time. She fumbled with the toys and the bag, groaning as she sprawled between the seats. Finally she got a grip on a medium sized dildo with a big ball sac at the base.

Mitch worked 3 fingers into her while she searched the bag. He twisted and pressed the fingers into and around her wet pussy as they quickly ran out of smooth paved road. Pulling his cream coated fingers free, he licked them as Kelly returned to her seat. "You should be loosened up good for that toy. Work him in for the last leg of the trip." he instructed.

Kelly saw the dirt and gravel drive that led to the cabin up ahead. She grinned as she slid the dildo into her aching pussy then clicked her seatbelt. The balls of the toy resting just under her clit as she sat up straight in the seat. Her insides felt full in spite of micth teasing and stretching her with his fingers.

She adjusted her top so that her breasts were free again and rolled a nipple in each hand as they turned off the paved road and began the rugged trek up the drive.

Mitch watched as best he could, glancing at his wife moaning and playing with her breasts as he drove. The drive was bumpy and the trees gathered tightly to the small drive. They only had 2 miles to go, but it took them 10 minutes. He was careful to hit every bump as best he could.

Kelly felt herself riding back up on a wave of sensations. The first bump in the road jostled her up and down on the thick toy making her gasp. She saw mitch glancing over and suspected he was hitting them on purpose after the fouth large lunge the car made over a dip or bum in the road. At this point she was panting heavily and couldn't string the words together to complain even had she wanted to. The balls of the toy bumped against her clit on a particularly large dip that drove her into the seat. She screamed loudly as the impact set of a chain of sensations running through her body.

When they finally arrived on the gravel drive beside the cabin Kelly was sweaty and out of breath. Mitch stopped the car and leaned over to kiss her. Her lips parted as his tongue explored. "We are there." He announced.

Kelly looked at him with lust glazed eyes and trembling lips. "I think I have been there for the last 5 minutes you cruel man." She smiled and stayed put, not trusting her legs as he unloaded the bags. He came back to steady her as they went inside, his hand reaching around and under her arm cupping her breast as they walked up the two steps and into their home for the next few days.