Roadtrip in the USA Pt. 02

Story Info
On the road the couple gets a hot message from Medea.
1.5k words
4.33
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks had passed since our adventure with Medea. It seemed almost like a distant memory. We had slowly travelled on and were somewhere in Texas when we got an app from Medea. We had sent messages back and forth in an app group for a while now, consisting of us sharing our travels and her sharing her tour stories. At the moment she was in New York state, where they performed for a bunch of rich people in some sort of marina.

She wrote that she was bored. The life on the road was wearing her down, Liza's jokes were not as funny when you heard them every night and the crowd upstate was not as invigorating as down south. We decided to send a picture of us while driving. We smiled and I typed "WE MISS YOU!".

It grew quiet for a while, although I could see she was recording a voice message. When she posted it, I played it in the car over the speakers.

"Hiii guys, I miss you too! Look at your pretty faces, all tan from the Southern weather. I wish I was there with you!!!"

It was great to hear her voice again. All of a sudden the memory was tangible, it hadn't been a dream. We recorded a voice message too, both of us speaking, talking about nonsense on the way.

This went back and forth for a while, all the while driving on a road that was not very busy but also not deserted.

Then the tone changed: "It's great to hear your voices again. Your accents are so hot. I keep thinking about when we met. In fact... I am thinking about it now."

Automatically our minds wandered to the night at the hotel.

"I am staying in a large room in a fancy but bland hotel. I am lying on the couch. My skirt has run up so my panties are visible. They are lace panties so they are almost see through. You can see my wet pussy lips through them."

Jason looked at me... Was this woman for real?

"I can't seem to stop thinking about your bodies. How you fucked in front of me and how you came on top of me". End of message.

"She can't leave us hanging like this... damn!" I said to Jason.

A new voice message was recording. It seemed to take forever before it arrived. Hurriedly we pressed play.

"Mmmm, yes. The thought of you two on top of me is making me so hot. I have to take these clothes off. First my top..."

We were so eager to hear where this was going. We almost forgot we were driving. After Jason steered to the right abruptly we decided to look for a parking lot.

Luckily there was a stop, one with picknick tables and garbage bins. It was empty when we pulled in.

We listened to the voice messages again. If she tried to get us really hot: mission accomplished. We returned a voice message. "We just stopped by the road. Your message nearly caused us to crash. At a rest stop now and eagerly waiting to hear what happens next."

"Oh are you? And how does that look?"

We didn't really look all that hot, but felt obliged to say something back to encourage her.

"I am getting quite wet thinking of you lying there, in your lace panties. What are you wearing now?"

"I took of my top. I didn't have a bra underneath so I am now only wearing a skirt that's hitched up and lace panties."

We remembered Medea's breasts. Like herself, they weren't very big, but you could hold them in your hands. Her nipples were round and seemed permanently erect.

"We wish we were there" we said.

"I want to see your naked breasts and blow some air on them very gently". Jason added.

"Mmm yes, I love that. My nipples are getting hard. How about you cock?"

A picture appeared on the screen. It was indeed a hard nipple, being pulled gently between Medea's fingers.

I started squeezing and pulling on my own nipples underneath my shirt. Jason's face became a bit red as he looked around to verify we were alone. Then he readjusted his shorts to make room for his cock.

"Take off your panties". I sounded more dominant than I had intended when I sent that message. It had the right effect though, because another picture showed up. It was Medea's face, with her lace panties between her teeth. There was a hint of her breasts in the background. A wink emoji followed.

This was so hot. I took off my own panties from underneath my skirt. Jason's cock was almost peeping out of the bottom of his shorts. I quickly glanced again to check if the lot was still empty. Then I hitched up my skirt, turned around and asked Jason to take a picture of my butt popping out from underneath the fabric. He did as I asked and couldn't resist a slap on the left cheek.

Another picture from Medea. It was a vibrator or a dildo. Hard to tell from the image. "What to do?" It read underneath. By now Jason had pulled down his shorts so I sat on top of him, rubbing my crotch on his hard dick. What were we doing? We could get caught any moment someone drives on to the parking lot. Somehow that thought also made me very excited.

We decided it was quid pro quo. We made a clumsy video of me, holding my skirt up, while rubbing my clit on the head of Jason's cock. "We want you to do this" we added. It was looking a bit messy but the message came through and we got a video of Medea rubbing her clit with -- what turned out to be -- a vibrator.

The sound still came out of our car speaker, so we clearly heard the humming noise and some soft moans. This really spiced things up. I moved up so Jason could penetrate me. Now I was riding him in the driver's seat of our van. We had had sex in the back bed, but nothing as exposed and dangerous as this. Jason lifted my shirt so he could see my breasts bobbing up and down. I rubbed my clit as I bounced up and down on his dick. We made another video and sent this too.

The next video we received was a bit shaky but it clearly showed a vibrator being shoved in and out of a pussy, accompanied by some loud moaning over the speaker. I joined in and came right then and there. Jason somehow had the mindset to record the sound of my orgasm and sent it off into our group chat, one that seemed such an innocent exchange of chatter before this.

After this orgasm I realised how exposed I was and, just as I hurriedly climbed off of Jason, a car drove onto the lot. It parked far away and - probably - couldn't see us, but it made me tremble that we took such a risk. I made sure my breasts were covered. The driver remained seated in the car and didn't seem to pay attention to anything around him.

Just to be sure I lowered the volume on our car radio as we played the last voice message by Medea. She moaned loudly while the vibrator continued its humming. We could guess what happened next.

Jason hadn't come yet and sat there with his gigantic boner sticking out of his shorts. I was kind of spooked by the other car on the lot, but I didn't want to leave Jason this way. After checking the surroundings a couple times I started sucking his dick, exchanging between sucking and licking the head and shaft. At some point Jason grabbed my head and started moving his cock in and out of my mouth. I always liked when he did this, it gave my neck some rest and it also felt so hot when he took control.

Even while fucking my mouth Jason made sure he never made me feel uncomfortable in any way. I wasn't as excited as before, but I did feel a strong and loving connection to him. He grabbed my ass with his other hand and he gently increased his pace. I felt short jets of warm sperm hitting the roof of my mouth.

I am not much of a swallower so when he was finished I was left with a mouthful of cum I didn't know what to do with. I opened the car door and spat it out, wiping my lips with my hand afterwards, hoping no one saw. We both laughed at this and decided to report those last hot moments to Medea.

Medea wrote back that she loved hearing our adventure and that she was still enjoying the aftermath of her orgasm. She asked us if we wanted to do this more often, as the road got lonely for her and she really missed us. We really did miss her too. We straightened our clothes and decided to continue our way. When drove off the lot, the other driver barely looked up from his phone as we passed.