All Comments on 'Rob and Amy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments (Page 2)
FD45FD45over 8 years ago
I love the shit out of this story.

Well, there are always nits. But in this story, there was bitterness, pain, attacks, betrayal and death. What is not to love?

Aside from the arson stuff, the best part is that the wife is not a pell. She isn't just sitting there looking sad or crying forever for her ex husband ala...well, a lot of writers, some who should know better.

No, she attacks BACK! Very few women whose emotional well being was assaulted by their husband (literally kicking her out of bed and calling her a whore) would sit still for that nonsense, particularly if she is narcissistic enough to believe she isn't doing anything wrong (I am not saying she is MORALLY correct. Just she is justified in her mind)

So our hero takes his lumps. He gets his ass handed to him a few times by the legal system. His victory means something because he had to fight and sacrifice to get there!

So this is a villainess (albeit one who really doesn't show much love for the husband. Told, not sold) She is a worthy adversary. Kudos Bob.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
This is the most realistic story I've read yet

Amy displays what love from a cheater means; and Rob displays the appropriate response to her betrayal and the worthless courts. There's just something so satisfying about seeing justice done. BTW, I know I'm an asshole; abcd@gmail.com let's me know it on a regular basis.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
Rob's sister is a traitor in my eyes

help Amy for what....she showed him what type of bitch she really was. You don't help a female "bitch" dog that's bitten you.....you put them out of your misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars because eventually justice was served inspite of the judicial system

the cost of true justice in this case was high,,but in the end the guilty bitch is 6 feet in the ground where she belongs. and big dick don't got no usable dick no more.

5*****'s

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
I think...

He was to fucking easy on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of JPB ' S best !

Really liked this story ! I read for my own personal enjoyment , and I enjoyed this a lot ! Enough said.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
the brutalest.

now i'm moist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The JUSTICE SYSTEM? LOL.

The justice System is so tilted against the man in a divorce, that women hit the lottery when divorcing. A man can catch the slut wife fucking in their marital bed and the judge will fuck him over. And reward the whore custody of the kids, child support and use of the house. Especially if the judge is a cunt. Female judges are the worst thing that a man can face during a divorce. These bitches have become judges for the sole purpose of de-nutting males.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I would never raise the bastards.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Depressing!

This is one,long sad story!

- From 2nd grade on and she shit's all over him in HS,then again in college,and the ultimate,in marriage. 3 strikes and yer out,both her for being a cheating ,lying cunt,and him for being a stupid fuck!

- This story should have lasted one page with the unhappy couple dying from carbon monoxide poisoning in the 2 car garage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just Plain Boring

Hardly a light at the end of the tunnel, is it? A very depressing tale and a disappointing contribution by an otherwise decent writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written, but....

I kept waiting for the twist, and it never came. The epilogue really didn't do it, as I guess it was meant to make the story somewhat of an "all's well that ends well". Amy is horrible, and Rob can't get out of his own way. Can't identify with her, and it's really hard to identify with his stupidity. Yeah, I know, this was meant as an indictment of the justice system, but he does so many really dumb things to let it get in his way, that he deserves what it dishes out to him. Thanks for the effort though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife...

...essentially told me the same thing when I caught her. She loved me, they had been fucking before we ever married and nothing had to change. I worked for her dad and she had a bun in the oven when I found out. Someone had sent me pictures in HD.

Instead, as our protagonist in this story should have done, I made it clear I wanted nothing to do with her, but also she was going to die. It was made abundantly clear it would be on my time frame, my choice of ways, but that it WOULD be by my hand.

Of course she freaked, called the cops and I had to enter the penal system. Once I was out and the penalties paid, I moved away without contacting her again.

She died some three years later is what I heard through the grapevine. While we are white, her baby was black and obviously not mine. That meant I didn't petition the court for custody.

Whore got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He doesn't get the kids!

It was proven in court that the kids were fathered by Hal, so Hal gets the kids! Also since he has a violent criminal record, he wouldn't be allowed the adopt the kids! Also the kids know that he isn't their father. He was just some guy who was living with their mother!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Stopped reading halfway down first page.

Amy is a psychotic slut. She won't have sex with Rob but goes out to get fucked by others?

You would have to be impaired to mess with this stupid cunt!

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
Wow , talk about a comment section !!!

Well , somehow I wound up on this story today , and I must say its one of JPB's best offerings , IMHO .

But , Gasp , I went back and read the original comments made back in 2011 , and I was simply floored !!!

First was FD45 actually giving his thumbs up for a BTB ! He didn't go into his usual 1,000 word spiel either , could've knocked me over . But just when you thought it could not get more sublime ;

2nd , Lordslamdawg gave a review that sounded like the rest of us speak , and not sound like William F Buckley debating Gore Vidal over cartoons in the New Yorker that no one understands anyway !

OK , you say Crkcppr , surely that's all that was out of kilter in these comments , right ? Well , you would be very , very wrong !

3rd , Tazz317 actually makes an UNDERSTANDABLE comment !!! ( I all capped understandable because his comment was in all caps ). How did that pass by the Mod's ? I would have thought something of that rarity would have caused reverberations that would ring throughout all of Lit similar to the noise still heard from the Big Bang !

So this was like a double prize for me , very good story , and an insight into my fellow commenters back when .

P.S. FD45 , LSD , Tazz , I'm just having a little fun with you guys. Heck we're all fellow travelers in this little minsterl show that is LW world !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not enough literotica

It was at best a twisted romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn!! 5 Stars!

Finally, a story with some serious righteous indignation. And from JPB, no less. I love it. Only problem I had was that he ended up raising his ex's lover's kids. But hey, if he doesn't mind, why should I care. Really was nice, though, to see a cheating bitch get her just deserts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantasy

One of your best stories. How have I missed this before? Very satisfying when some beats the legal system. Amy was a delusional whore. The fantasy is that the legal system didn't crush Rob in the end. Once you get caught in the gears of our 'justice' system, you don't come out until you are completely mangled. Still, I cheered at every small victory. Well done, JPB. Thanks for writing. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the mother

average 21st century woman. wants the cake and eat it to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
insurance

If the judge ruled that utilities and insurance were the responsibility of Amy, why would the bank bill Rob for the insurance??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Duh

A woman is the life support system for a cunt. This slut was a size queen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hit home?

You must have been burnt badly to be able to write a story as prevented as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huh?

"a story as prevented as this one."

What does that even mean?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i rated 2 since he took the kids back, even Janet has a better claim on them

as her ex-husband's children

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Our legal system

It is broken beyond hope. There is no justice, only precedent and procedure. If the paperwork is right everybody is happy. We are doomed. Rob eked out a win in a rigged game. Happy for Rob, even if he isn't real.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
@Chagrined 03/05/15

said:

How is it that a pair who had known one another since 2nd grade, neither one really knew much about the other?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nailed it there.

After knowing each other for over twenty years you would expect they would have some clue how the other would act or react.

Friends since the second grade? Really?

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 6 years ago
No prison time would be better.....

Hated to see Rob spend (waste) so much time in prison because of her. Maybe next time, Rob uses HER computer to access HIS work-based computer, and move a lot of company money into an account Rob set up in the names of the lovers......and for their boss, police and the IRS to find.....

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THEY WHO HAVE THE BIGGEST SET

has the odds on favorite to win the jackpot, TK U MLJ LV NV

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 6 years ago
Can't go wrong with

A JPB story that has Rob or Frank in the title ( usually , lol ) !

In the kids vernacular of today , 'No Fucks were Given ' . Translation , Rob didn't cower to ' The Man ' . He fought against the one size fits all justice system , took his lumps , but persevered in the end .

This always seems to get the peanut gallery here in LW panties bunched up tightly , but Rob doesn't care !

Much like one of Clint Eastwood's anti-hero characters , sometimes it just feels good to paint the entire town Red , then just ride away . Chuckle , chuckle , chuckle .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
God Story...

...Good Ending, Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW Bob

You REALLY went through a dark time in your writing of the stories that you published during this time frame. Hope you exorcised some demons.

Keep writing. We miss your frequent posts..

Doc

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
King

You are the King. I love this story so much. Having Hal go through life not being able to use that big thing again was better than killing him.

....

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
No way on earth

With these sorts of authors, is a game of "hide the cuck."

Being hurt twice- twice- to be sure that the author makes it clear the guy doesn't learn from his mistakes and/or is willing to take it because he likes it.

But then to be told, "no sex until marriage," would be the death blow, 100x over, for that relationship. The one where she stepped out and did that same thing on two occasions, now she denies him. There's where the cuck is hidden.

Holy dumb fuck. I think accepting that is beyond the unreason of love and lust. It's desperation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still one of the best BTB stories!

And one of JPB's best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a fucked up one

Sounds realistic as opposed to all the "non-violent" stuff in literotica. My reaction would be to mutilate both wife and her lover. Not to kill them but to cut them so bad that the life would become a big trouble for them. Violence to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
finished

I can't believe it , you finished a story . THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon 07/28/18

Read Sicilian Revenge.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
oh my gosh

This was terrific. Btb all the way around. Living a good lifevus revenge in itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific?

In what universe? He got fucked over throughout the story, and got lumbered with two kids who weren't even his. Amy, meanwhile, didn't learn a fucking thing, quite clearly, and ended up dead. This entire story sucked ass

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Well that was a trip!😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Damn, a JPB story that was a true blue BTB and not a full-blown cuck fest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can it be?

Are there people out there who are really as stupid as her and as pig headed as him? I hope I never meet them, but I did enjoy the story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Read x2

This is in my opinion JPB's best story. I love the ending.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
That was good!

I really would not recommend any of what the narrator did, but it was fun to read. And OMG, what an inhuman bitch!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

That was horrific! It was one of the most depressing stories I've ever read.

Rob needed his head examining taking the whore back after she dumped him twice... she basically foreshadowed that she was going to cheat on him again in the future. Getting back together with her, then Amy insisting on no sex before marriage was a total dealbreaker. No man would put up with that shit after she'd obviously been fucking other men.

Then we find out she'd been cheating on him for years and had two bastards with her big-cocked lover. Rob spent years in jail, lost his house, all his assets, and ended up getting saddled with looking after the bastards that previously disowned him as their father!

I can see him burning the house down and stealing all the assets, but why would he ever go back to face jail time? What's he got to go back for? It would've been a better ending if Rob had been the one to permanently wipe the smirk from that evil cunt's face before leaving the country.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That wasn’t really a BTB

Wow yes that was a tripped out story. To say it was a BTB wasn’t right, he went to jail repeatedly in his dealings with her before the divorce was granted. She had him paying for children that weren’t his!

She did a number on his dumb ass, the story made him look like he got over but, he didn’t! Even in death she got the last laugh. He still ended up taking care of children that weren’t his. The real father got off without paying a cent or caring a damn about kids he was the real bio dad of.

Still the writer made him seem like he won in the end even when she got killed cheating. He was still a sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All that left to do

is arrange an accident for the son and turn the whore's daughter into your own private fuck puppet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All Or Nothing Guy

I can relate to this story. I am similar, it a black and white issue and as an engineer and Safety/Fire Manager it is all black and white and lateral thinking. This was not a ‘Red Mist’ issue he just wanted fairness. If the bitch had seen she was at fault it would have gone smoother but she was the that was unreasonable and in the end her selfish actions got her killed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

fair to middland, the car in shop, but still drove to work. slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He deserved what he got

I'm unable to feel sympathy with a protagonist who had two warnings (high school and university) and ignored them and took the girl back.

Other than that I'd have probably enjoyed the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

I know this is an older story, but I'm going to repeat this here again, anyway. A violation of the company's Policies and Procedures is a violation by them against the company. It ISN'T a violation by the company against him.

"Just remember that I warned you Rob." - I thought she said that she hadn't meant that as a threat, but it sure sounds like one now!

As I think others have said, that while it was unknowingly, he's been raising the kids as his own for years, so hi's stuck.

He gets no visitation because he's not the father, but still has to pay support? Sorry, even in the Twilight Zone of LW divorces I don't think that flies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ sbrooks

Even a cursory glance at the site summaries provided by your search engine of choice would show you that visitation and support are not linked in the slightest. Nice troll, though.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Racing this again, it is still my favorite JPB work. I still love the ending, but it is a great example of the ridiculous state of men's rights in divorce court. I would just have stayed in Panama after I settled with Hal. Fuck them all, he owed the children nothing. Karma found Amy in the end. Everyone got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

I read these stories for enjoyment. Whether everything in the story was even possible I do not care. It was well written and had a great ending. Well her lover that got killed with her could of been Hal or Hal could of been beaten to death for screwing someone else's wife.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
There are real men out there who care less about legality but care about justice

Got both cheaters and went on with life

Great story enjoyed immensely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Policies & Procedures

@sbrooks103 I think the theory is that the company knew about the affair and did nothing about it.

Even in the US Hal has no standing, unless Amy petitions for a change to the birth certificates.

Still altogether a typical LW story written well with a great use of clicje!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A good story

It's just sad that the children had to suffer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hal was not just sex. She had kids with him and not her husband and she moved him into the house even though she knew it would blow up any reconciliation of her marriage. She stayed with Hal even when he had erectile dysfunction. So the frequent statements that Hal was just sex is contradicted by everything in this story itself. She chose Hal over her husband at every decision point. So now the reader has to try and understand what is really going on when so many things being said are so different from what was actually happening.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

1. no judge is going to tell someone in an arraignment hearing that they will be denied a trail and pass sentence immediatly

2. no state CPS is ever going to give an ex-husband and step father custody of children who arent his biologically when the mother dies

hell I could post links to stories where CPS refuses to give children to the bio father

steppinontoessteppinontoesalmost 4 years ago
To lujohn2019

Last i checked this was a site of fiction. Authors always have artistic license.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22almost 4 years ago
Wake up

This is a damned story. Errors are not what you think, don’t you think if they are smart enough to write a story they more than likely able to spell and remember simple grammar & names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
megan

i would have thrown his sister megan ass to the curb,

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Was all that he went through to piss off the wife worth it? Got to admit it was funny reading about the frustration put on them.

Here's a suggestion for the burnt husband - instead of torching the house and going to prison for arson why not burst the water hoses on the washing machine and flood the house?

Oh yeah and thanks for actually finishing the story, JPB.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great story

One of Bob's best BTBs and I read it again. Doesn't have to be logical, just has to have Hal and Amy getting what they deserve.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
SICK STORY

Not necessarily any fault of the author as I can see an attempt to bring a little humanity and humour into the sad tale. Any attempt to equate this story with the corrupt and damaging 'family court' system in the USA is doomed to failure. I don't know why the court is so blinkered and out of touch with reality. No Fault divorces were introduced to protect one party from a misdemeanor but have shifted the capital persecution to the other party... i.e. NO PROGRESS! The 'No-Fault' divorce should ONLY be available WHEN THERE IS NO FAULT! BUT guilty parties should suffer proportionately to their offences against the family and if that means a father gets custody SO BE IT ! Come on America get this corrupt and evil system fixed. It is not surprising when parents and relatives resort to violence, and even suicide, when faced with such an incompetent and intransigent bunch of legal buffoons! That's it, I put my 'orange box' away!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I may have said this before, but if she' gets 100% of the house, that HE still has to pay for, why doe she get 50% of the checking and savings.

/

LOL, she takes the house from him, then expects him to worry about them losing the house? He's already lost it, and when the house is foreclosed, his mortgage and utility payments stop!

/

"Amy isn't fighting the divorce?" - She's the one who filed.

/

@Anonymous Re: Visitation and support - I'm not saying that they're linked, but they are BOTH linked to paternity, and maybe as Mr. Bumble in Oliver Twist says, "The law is an ass," but to say that he has paternal responsibility for support, but NOT paternal rights for visitation is ridiculous.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
Writer I did defend you but,

Think about this, the kids were not his how did she keep the house. To house kids which were not his? To take on boarders who happens to be the children’s father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Might have been a little more humorous if it wasn't so full of truth!! Thanks for a hell of a story Bob.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Why did he want to reconnect with someone else’s kids, they weren’t his. With the mother dead let them go into care, they’re certainly not his responsibility.

Too many anomalies to work, so same ole same ole for JPB

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Let the cheating whore's kids rot in the system! Fuck taking them in!

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Damn, Rob was committed in more ways than one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All you naive foolish men who think that the US family court system gives a rip about "fair", and "justice" need to get it through your heads that like most things involving lawyers it's all about the money. The state has a vested interest in the well being of the children involved, but not so much of an interest that it will actually put its money where its mouth is. Combine that with the belief/policy that "Children belong with their mother. " and the state will put the screws to whomever it can/has to to get funds for the upkeep of those children. "Deadbeat dads" get a lot of bad press, but not every story is the same.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/11/paternity.cases/index.html.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7591411/Florida-man-ordered-pay-child-support-DNA-test-proves-not-father.html&ved=2ahUKEwiFz7vz7vHvAhVUGFkFHeYjBG4QFjAKegQIHRAC&usg=AOvVaw2M3zxRtkKf7FYy0WTM8orZ

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

I was a cuck – had had been a cuck damned near forever – so of course I forgave her. We never spoke of what we had done while apart, but when I tried to 'get sexual' with her she told me she wanted to wait until we were married and I didn't push it. Still, it was no surprise to me when she didn't turn out to be a virgin when we went to our marriage bed. I didn't mention it, but I could tell that she was aware that I knew I was a cuck.

Fixed it for you

No judge would or even could summarily find someone pleading not guilty guilty, its a violation of due process, and the 5th and 6th amendments

Also the government doesnt give children to adult men not their biological family

I'd have taken all the money, quit my job before she filed, and started fucking other women in the house

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

Hate is a powerful emotion, but to thank someone for murdering your ex-wife is too extreme for me. ("I send him a carton of cigarettes every month along with a thank you card.") That said, this story portrays quite well the emotions of a bitter divorce and how it affects the people involved, and not always for the better. 5* from me.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - not a great idea and violence is never a viable option because everyone loses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stupid. So how old were the children by the end of sad story?

I changed my rating just to spite nixrocks.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Finally a story from JPB that somehow overlaps with reality. Yes, violence and acrimony is what goes with divorce in 90% of cases. All this bullshit how women get ahead in divorce is BS because the lowest socioeconomic position in society is reserved for single mothers. Majority of them live below poverty line. Most of the men are not wimps to follow non-violent script, in fact many of them are outright dangerous in this type of domestic dispute, a lot of women lost their lives that way.

Another thing - this relentless bullshit on LW about men having so much love for children that are not biologically theirs is nothing more than a bullshit. Many men do not even care for their own biological kids after divorce (that is why mothers are usually awarded custody) and 99% of men don't give a flying fvck about children that are not biologically theirs unless they are adopted. NO MAN in his right mind would want to raise children he did not father. This LW bullshit cliché is so utterly annoying and does not correspond with any reality anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good that it kind had an ending but Dead isnt suffering enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stuff. Thanks for posting. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A time honored literary device: conclusion by death.

Excellent man vs. the machine rant.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

kudos to dark2donut2 for pointing out that men in general dont give a fuck about chillen except for rare cases and in 99% of LW stories. Unfortunately hes wrong about lower income women and what ever. regardless of income, women thinking about divorce do 1 of 2 if not both things; 1- instinctively try to ruin and emasculate their loved mates including going for everything they can moneywise and 2, follow their feminatzi or/and corrupt lawyers advice to do #1 if the cunt wasnt already in that mode. Finally what male wouldnt go to the mattresses if a woman cheated him and then felt entitled to everything hed worked for? The fucking legal system doesnt seem to like balance,. so in the old days women had no rights and nowadays the system figures the men have no rights except to slave away for the cheating whores financial security.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dark donut is obviously a liberal as he knows so much that isn't so.

Nice job Bob.

Thanks

J2647J2647over 2 years ago

Sorry, the story was great till the last paragraph…

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Query

Query,where did Amy live after he burnt the house down?.Also why would the kids take to him,they didn't when he visited and all the time he was away isn't going to improve their attitude as they never saw him.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

That man is seriously self-destructive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I send him a carton of cigarettes every month along with a thank you card." Best line in the story!

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

It is really hard to sympathize with the main character when Amy had shown her true colors previously, once in high school and once in college, but he still married her. He invited the trouble that came later by marrying her anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Hatred. Violence. Cutting off your nose to spite your face. Head up your a$$. Totally ignorant people who were in love(?) until…. So pathetic that their anger toward each other over whelmed any common sense and logic that should have prevailed to some degree.

Tragic that emotions, ego, vanity, and personal vendetta’s take charge. Nothing more than serious addiction problems fueled by the need of revenge and hatred.

A very sad and tragic story ending with nothing more than the kind of ending that was expected.

SW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Judge can’t try and convict based upon his statement in his court. He still deserves a trial. The Judge would be disbarred for such conduct

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some loving wife authors just looove to make the American justice system out to be a draconic nonsensical shitshow with very little fairness. This I find distasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anyone who has been in court knows how unfair the laws are . I had to go for a Daughter and an ex wife . Trust Me the law is not fair to anyone .. I did not Vote for the 50 - 50 split but California has it ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What kind of MORONS think that smoke occurs without fire! The legal system with regards to fathers has gotten a bad rap for a reason. Only women would find it fair, probably cheating women. Thank you JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor kids. They will end up as municipal employees for sure. Or serial killers. Or both.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

My only problem with this story and apparently with many JPB stories, is the stupid size queen crap. All the women I've ask (and there has been a lot), about size, more than ninety percent of them will say that size is BS. The women said that bigger is painful and that the women that prefer large, is into pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck boy takes the whores children ... who hate him ... to raise ?

Definition if a cuckold .

Pathetic .

One star

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

some good revenge tricks on Amy, Hal needed more revenge. If this was true, imagine ow screwed up the kids would be forever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This may be my favorite JPB story. That is not saying much since there are so few that are good.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

3. Just the sister rubbed me the wrong way enough to knock down the story. Seemed to almost be on Amy's side, constantly defending her. Just felt wrong. Otherwise not terrible, a decent BTB all things considering but pretty average.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...